Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The game glitches screenshot thread

Comments

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Does this count?

Kris Kringle has some questions for his wife about their new baby.
    ]
    Are you using CC skin? I had that issue with one I used a while back. I think the infants only have 4 skin tones so they often don’t match their parents.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited November 2020
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Does this count?

]
    Are you using CC skin? I had that issue with one I used a while back. I think the infants only have 4 skin tones so they often don’t match their parents.

Yes, I think the parents have cc skin. I don’t use baby cc skin though.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    I'm so glad I found this thread. I've laughed way too hard.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Does this count?

]

Yes, I think the parents have cc skin. I don’t use baby cc skin though.
    That would be why, the game doesn’t know which parent skin to match it too, so it chooses randomly it seems lol. Could make for an interesting twist.
  • Options
    I like to think it was just a Christmas miracle, lol. :lol:
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    I'm so glad I found this thread. I've laughed way too hard.

Laughter is very good in these hard times. Happy and hopeful that my picture also made you laugh. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Had this gem occur back when Jungle adventures first came out. Not sure what mod caused this horror...but yeah, certainly made that encounter more interesting (I loved the randomness after the initial 'what the ****' XD)

Put it in spoilers in case people don't like skeletons...or nearly skeletons in this case.
    5beZMUo.png

Oh god...That...that is just nightmare fuel...
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    Had this gem occur back when Jungle adventures first came out. Not sure what mod caused this horror...but yeah, certainly made that encounter more interesting (I loved the randomness after the initial 'what the ****' XD)

Put it in spoilers in case people don't like skeletons...or nearly skeletons in this case.
    5beZMUo.png

Welp, I wasn't planning to sleep tonight anyway...
    HcmCUds.jpg
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Really really regret clicking that last spoiler o.o

But otherwise, this thread is pure gold
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Does this count?

50662174377_9268bc48ce_b.jpg

I had a similar experience recently with my mermaid couple. The father is purple, mother is turquoise/blue and she gave birth to green babies.
    They assumed their parent's skin colour once they aged up.
    It did conjure up an amusing idea though, because the only green male sim (that matched the newborns' skin) that I have in the game actually got caught a while back saying on the spy system "Everyone's got a secret child somewhere, right?" (and he was supposed to be the shy one!!!)
    Hmm...
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member

5beZMUo.png

Oh, my that is a tad on the freaky side! LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

5beZMUo.png

Wow, that's amazing! Now make her/it become infected with Strangerville plants!!!

• Options
    I got to see what sleeping Sims look like under the covers for the first time.

50677165882_b47d041d56_c.jpg
    50676339238_793381257c_b.jpg
    50677166037_bb1d512751_b.jpg
  • Options
    What the fudge ... ?

Q556yNw.jpg
    HcmCUds.jpg
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    zXSrGmW.png

Her drawing tablet pen is stuck on her hand, haven't been able to get it off lol. Anyone else have glitches with the drawing tablet? Not only is the pen stuck to her hand, but the drawing tablet glitches every times she uses it and she can't finish a drawing. Also the game seemed to delete her freelance career and I had to join the career again.
  • Options
    kiwicronekiwicrone Posts: 30 Member
    Sometimes with glitches like that drawing pad just go into clothing mode on the dresser or mirror and it resets the sims glitch with holding items
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Kris and Jessica Kringle had a baby recently. For some reason, it had brown skin, even though they are both very pale.

50662174377_9268bc48ce_c.jpg

Today, playing around with the new CAS sliders, I wound up creating a twin of Jessica I liked. I uploaded the family to the gallery, and then re-downloaded them so I could have Jessica's twin separate and unrelated to the Kringles, without the game thinking they knew each other. I deleted the copies of Kris and Jessica from Jessica's twin's household. But I was unable to delete the baby, so Jessica's twin wound up with a baby as well, with the same name as Kris's and Jessica's baby. I decided that she had found the baby on the doorstep.

Then I aged up Jessica's baby. Here is a screenshot of the loving family.

50694106077_89a9214a80_b.jpg

Jessica's baby wound up with three traits instead of only one. One of them is Angelic. This may seem relevant as you read on.

50693284228_a318ec5ce0_c.jpg

Rosemary's twin showed that she had three traits as well when she aged up. When I took her into CAS, she had three completely different traits. I wanted to change them back to what the screen showed when she first aged up, but I was unable to change them. This is what happened when I clicked on one of them.

50694032121_53f5542a22_b.jpg

And here are the evil twin's traits as shown in game:

50693284603_af927a8da9_b.jpg

I kind of like how crazy this all is, so I don't want to take her back into CAS. So the evil twin is stuck with the game's fashion choices now, and she is still named Rosemary Kringle. Plus she has red skin.

It's kind of funny that her name is Rosemary.

50693313643_5445075774_c.jpg

• Options
    ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    Patch was supposed to fix arch reflections in mirror so you could see through the arch again, well it looks like they took it a little too far, now you can see through ALL the walls in the mirror! :/

27H4hO3.png
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    edited December 2020
    Charlie and Siobahn know that communication is key... the kid is like "Eh, that's what they do."

eNbBQcX.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Apartment.exe has broken

12-10-20-10-30-01-PM.png
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Is it like that when you visit the apartments themselves?
  • Options
    mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    My sim ate the kelp to become a mermaid, then the first time she went swimming this happened.
    xx97wJ9.png
    aUyTjuV.png
    eFY9bMQ.png
    Jeans glitch :weary: I consider this sim to be cursed now. The next time she was in water she was a proper mermaid, though.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    That's too funny. I love her pink high heels with her tail. LOL :D
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    Is it like that when you visit the apartments themselves?

Yup. I was using platforms in a build on one of those apartments. It went glitchy when I put the platforms down, thought nothing of it and then I zoomed out and the apartment looked like that. It still does now when I go back in, both in play and build mode
    12-11-20-7-21-07-PM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top