Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry Yessss!! :heart::love: I knew it! :sweat_smile: You made me wait forever though! lol
    She IS his light in the darkness, his soulmate. I'm so happy!! She is so beautiful. My word they are gonna have some beautiful babies.
    hehe, I know, jumping the gun a little over here. I'm just so excited!!
    Beautiful pictures of them kissing. The hopeless romantic part of me is feeling very hopeful this morning!
    I love how you describe how he feels about her especially her voice. She is the one!
    I love the romance and young new love feelings they are experiencing. Sigh!
    Awww, I love they talked so long she fell asleep while talking. :grin:

I also totally loved he lost it and yelled at Stella! I hope he blocks all calls from her and sends them to his brother's phone.
    Stella is just so dense! I mean, yes, I felt sorry for her because Tyler wasn't there for her like he should have been back then, but she also didn't try to understand what was going on with him at the time. She was me, me, me just like she is doing now. It is way past time for her to give it up.
    Samuel is old enough now that Stella can call him directly, or the Grands and leave Tyler alone!
    I can't wait to see how this works out. Tyler needs to be out of the darkness and happy again. It's been a long time!

hehe, your adventures are long kinda like mine are. They are totally worth the wait though. I'm loving every update as I see how the family is trying to help him and get him healed and healthy again.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @bekkasan : thank you for your comment! <3
    :D I knew you would like the new chapter!
    You know you´ve caused me a heart attack when you guessed right at the beginning that Tyler and Sif had feelings to each other?????
    I really tried to tell you every time you wanted them to be together that there was nothing between them but obviously you didn´t believe me!! :D

Gosh, it was so hard not to give in and reveal their liking to each other much earlier! Especially when you were on the right track! :D

Yes, he fell in love with her completely, we´ll see if she has the same feelings for him, right?

I hope when Stella gets to know that Tyler is in love with someone else that she will end her stupid dreams of getting together again with him! I really like her and I think she deserves being happy again, too. She was very egoistic in the last years of their relationship, but Tyler wasn´t much better. He loved her, but he couldn´t swallow his pride and just talk to her about his feelings. I think during the long years of their marriage they forgot how to work on their marriage. In the end they were just some former friends who happened to live together and had some children to care for together. That makes me feel sorry for both of them! :'(
    (I can promise that her story won´t be over, I´ll tell a bit more what happened to her!)

I hope that Samuel can count on both of his parents to be there for him when he needs them. He still has his granddads but it´s better if the real parents actually care for him. I hope they can swallow their pride and talk together if needed for the sake of their son!

Now it´s time for Tyler to get healthy again, let´s see how long this lasts! >:)

You are a biiit faster in telling your story about Adam and Victor and their family, but just a bit! :D
    But the more I have to wait the more I can read about them so I really like the speed their story unfolds! (I just can´t wait for Victor and Rafe to appear in it! :p have I mentioned that I really like them?? :D )
    Although I love to read about Mary´s story I can´t wait for you to return to Adam and Marshall to come home!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    The next day was a Sunday, so Samuel and Adelheid were very happy that they hadn´t go to school soon after their vacation. They thought that they deserved even more free time than one day, but their dads told them that it was time to go to school again the next day. Not to their liking, not at all!
    Samuel woke up his dad in the morning, eager to tell him what he dreamend about in the night!
    Tyler was still very tired but he really tried to listen to the story his youngest told him excitetly, he had to chuckle secretly about the big imagination his son had and what kind of story he told him with such big gestures. He was happy that Samuel wasn´t sad that his mother wasn´t there anymore. In contrary he had the feeling that Samuel was a bit relieved that she was back in Hidden Springs and that she couldn´t mess up everything anymore. So he listened intensely to his son´s fairy tale.
    ondc0xd.jpg
    LUCeVwz.jpg
    bN32aUs.jpg
    Jqa05YU.jpg
    M7q6QQf.jpg
    bIJx36k.jpg
    IJgMtEV.jpg
    After a good breakfast (Tyler still didn´t eat well) the family decided to go to the summer festival, everyone wanted to go out to have some fun.
    Seth and Samuel obviously were still hungry, so they decided immidiately that they wanted to take part in the hot dog eating contest, they didn´t care that they didn´t win, it were the hot dogs they enjoyed!
    fF7vgow.jpg
    Timon was at the festival, too, so he took the chance to say hello to his dad, they haven´t seen each other for too long now.
    He told his dad everything what happened in Moonlight Falls during their absence (of course Haldir knew everything and was well informed by his alternate, his oldest son Emerson, but he was happily listening to Timon, he missed all of his other children much!)
    NujCuZ1.jpg
    NYi2bD0.jpg
    TRSFvV6.jpg
    Me6klX0.jpg
    Tyler was still at home, he made the beds of Adelheid, Samuel and Seth, cleaned after them a bit untill it was time to go to the hospital. He had an appointment with doctor Compassione who followed them to Moonlight Falls. (Haldir had to speak with tongues of angels to convince the doc to move to Moonlight Falls to still care for Tyler, the doctor still had a bad conscience that he caused Tyler to die but Tyler trusted him so Haldir was very interested in having the doc here at home! Tyler made some progress in finding out what appened to him at a certain point in his past so nobody wanted to destroy this)
    AnV8iX5.jpg
    t1ZdleC.jpg
    While Tyler had another regression the others had more fun.
    Thore and Adelheid played a lot together, first paper, sciccors, stone then they played tag
    QKMjB0r.jpg
    while Samuel got to know some teenagers, well, he got to know one girl better!
    PzUd1hc.jpg
    t64XzIr.jpg
    07Ayd7i.jpg
    Later that day, after he finished his regression, Tyler met the family at the park where Travis already waited for him to know how his son felt.
    y8Dnt73.jpg
    ItQPl2Q.jpg
    And because the dads saw how good their youngest sons got along together they asked them to have a picture with them in the photo booth.
    GUR419k.jpg
    Haldir´s parents, Freia and Henning, were at the festival, as well, everyone took the chance to say hello to them.
    GayTykQ.jpg
    aVVuIy6.jpg
    When it got dark they went back home where Travis and Haldir watched the stars, trying to get some peace and together time....
    7WUA3zf.jpg
    The day ended with a game of chess and domino and, well, you see it..... :D
    VCv70Gu.jpg
    iniI5b2.jpg
    This night, and many more to follow, Tyler´s black cat Kaila slept next to him, trying to protect him from something she could sense in him what only cats can sense.
    XMv19m9.jpg
  • Options

@AlexaKry Glad to see they made it home safely except for Tyler. Somehow or another I guess his hair got caught in something and he lost all of it! :confused: Or is it falling out because his nutrition is so bad? He really needs a nurse to take care of him. :tongue:
    I love seeing the pics of him and Samuel having such good chats.
    Timon looks like he had a lot to tell his Dad.
    I hope the regression therapy works!
    That's nice that Samuel is making friends, especially with a pretty girl.
    Haldir's parents look great for their ages. I think your fairy's don't age or they age very slowly! :grin:
    I enjoyed the update!
  • Options
    @bekkasan : Thank you for your comment! <3
    Well, I somehow didn´t explain why he had no hair, did I? :D
    This chapter isn´t te best I´ve written, I know, I just wanted to show that they were back to normal life, there can´t always be drama.
    Yes, he lost his hair because he was such a bad eater! He has a nurse, he is called Travis! :p He really takes care of Tyler but when someone doesn´t like to eat or can´t eat then the best nurse can´t do anything about it. And no, Sif won´t visit him in Moonlight Falls! ;)

Haldir´s parents are adults now, his mum is a fairy, his dad a warlock, but because I play so slowly I made them drink the Stop Aging Potion, so they won´t become elders if I don´t want them to. (The cemetary in Moonlight Falöls is still very empty btw! :D )
    Furthermore I play on epic lifespan, so the fairies get more than 1000 days to life at the young adult and adult stage. Haldir had his birtday to be an adult lately. I now have the feeling that he will die soon. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    The days rippled by, Tyler was getting thinner and thinner.
    ZWpBWDu.jpg
    Haldir and Travis were very concerned about his wasting away and discussed a lot about the next steps they, especially Haldir, had to make. Travis was afraid of the solution Haldir and Stein had come to, could it mean that he would lose both, his beloved son and the love of his life!
    Haldir tried to avoid the thought of having to deal with the last straw, he tried to brew more and stronger poisons for Tyler always in mind that at one time they wouldn´t help anymore....
    08Imq2Y.jpg
    liDNqeO.jpg
    eQasN8f.jpg
    He read a lot and researched for better working drugs
    gg1AZgZ.jpg
    3VLFZrA.jpg
    always hoping (against all reason) to find a drug for his son which could help him to get better again
    mszfBG4.jpg
    Mh3hjZ3.jpg
    iRmse2u.jpg
    z5tcYLb.jpg
    nNYxup4.jpg
    At one day he talked to Stein again (they became very good friends in the last months!) and it was Stein who told him that if Haldir waited much longer that he could lose the fight for Tyler´s life! Additionally he invited Haldir and his family to visit him and Hilf for a few days to get some rest. Haldir told him that he would be happy to visit them but they had to wait for the kids to have holiday again, he didn´t want to take them out of school for so long again.
    OVQYeWo.jpg
    SLWRTwy.jpg
    y2Dcls7.jpg
    During the days to follow Tyler went to his regression therapy with doctor Compassione, with each session they got nearer to the point when all his trouble began. The doctor was afraid to lead him to the exact point again, he didn´t want to risk Tyler´s life again! He knew at some point they had to take the last step again but he wasn´t sure if Tyler´s health was strong enough to fight another death.
    Tyler was well aware of how his health faded away fastly and thought about the regressions. He wanted to know what caused all this trouble. While he was taking long walks with his best friend and getting some strength by cuddling with T-Rey he came to the conclusion that he wanted to know what had happened to him, if he died by the try, so it be, he was dying anyway.
    S1dgTZt.jpg
    PFfxuuV.jpg
    b8KDShX.jpg
    vUZPdiW.jpg
    3bOFZuF.jpg
    06Y0pRj.jpg
    He knew that he should eat but although his dads did everything to put delicious meals on the table
    5lckAK8.jpg
    he just pushed the food from one side on his plate to the other. Only the fairy drink got him some desperately needed strength all other food he tried to avoid.
    FRD73PZ.jpg

So he told his doc the next session that he wanted to be regressioned to the point where all began and so they began to prepare everything for it.
  • Options

@AlexaKry Oh wow! I hate seeing how ill Tyler is becoming, but love that you are changing him to portray that part of his life. So realistic!
    It breaks my heart seeing his Dad's so worried and trying everything to keep him healthy and strong, and nothing is really working. :cry:
    It sounds like Tyler knows it is time to try that full regression again. Hopefully, be doing the partial ones it has his mind ready to accept the final one.
    I love the pictures of him playing with T-Rey! :heart:
    Can't wait for the regression so we will finally know what is going on! Hurry!! lol, just kidding, take your time. I'll be here waiting patiently. Sorta. :grin:
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you for commenting! <3
    Poor Tyler, as we say here he is just only a line in the landscape. :'( He finally feels that this is not good so there is an improvement in his awareness to his feelings, which is good. He just can´t fight against the threat he is in. And it seems as if even Haldir is afraid of fighting, that means that there is a really strong threat! :o

Tyler and T-Rey love each other. Tyler found T-Rey in a plastic bag at the side of a road. He was staying in Appaloosa Plains where he was a successful horse rider. One day he was riding his horse and when they made a pause he could hear some hushed whimmering, which scratched his soul. He found the plastic bag, opened it and found 5 puppies in it. 3 were already dead, T-Rey and a little sister were nearly dead. He took the bag with the puppies home, burried the 3 puppies and tried to save the 2 left, but only T-Rey survived... :'( (Story mode over :D )
    T-Rey will always be Tyler´s best friend.

You don´t hush me, I myself do that atm, because I want to tell Tyler´s story so badly! I have to stop myself, otherwise the story would suffer pictures and story. :D But I´m already working on the next chapter. I don´t know if I get it ready today or tomorrow....
  • Options
    A few days later he woke up with a good feeling. The last days he had thought about his decision of getting regressioned to the point of when everything started to go wrong and he had the feeling that it was time.
    fzz2Iay.jpg
    He thought about telling his dads, especially his Papa, about his decision, but he could see how Travis was worried about his condition. He followed him with his eyes wherever he went and always wanted him to eat something and that he treated him like a raw egg in every situation. (as always Tyler thought that Haldir wasn´t as caring as Travis, he was wrong! Haldir was as concerned as his husband, he only held back his emotions, being aware that he was the king after all and showing too much emotion, even in such a f... situation could lead to worries among his folk, which could lead to uneasiness among them. The people were already troubled because everybody could see in which state his son was and that it seemed that nothing could help! He didn´t want them to think that he couldn´t deal with such a situation.)
    So it was Sif whom he told about his decision in the morning.
    pTgFLpu.jpg
    After talking to her he wasn´t so sure anymore that he should do it. Hearing her sweet voice, as always, was so gratifying, only she could lighten up his heart anymore, just by talking to her. Oh, how he wished that he could see her, that he could embrace her warm body and how he wished to finally kiss her sweet lips again! Unfortunately she couldn´t be with him, she was given an important mission by her dad which was even more important than being with him. So they only could talk and see each other on the phone or through the computer.
    This morning Sif seemed to be worried about his decision to be regeressioned by doctor Compassione.
    "Tyler, I don´t think that it will be a good idea if you do this on your own, just with the doctor! Please, talk to your dad about your decision. I know that he is working on something that could help you. He just-" "When you mean the poisons, no, they don´t help anymore, I really have to do this now, I can´t-" "No, my cutie, please talk to your dad first, promise this to me! I know that only he can help you! Promise me that you talk to him at first!" "But Sif, he already brews the strongest poisons for m-" "Oh Tyler! Can´t you finally start to trust your dad??? Believe me, he will be your only help!" ..... "What do you mean? What do you know what I don´t?" ..... "I can´t tell you, I´m not allowed to, my love, all I can tell you is to talk to your dad! Please!!" "Why do you know that only he can help m-" "Oh Tyler, I really can´t talk about it. It´s the tradition and his prerogative as a king! Trust me, please, I just want the best for you! I can´t fight again against-...."
    "What do you mean 'you can´t fight-' It was you, right? The bright light which is always there when I´m desperate and lonely and when everything gets darker... it´s you, right, it´s all the time you!" "I, ... I don´t know what you mean?" "Sif, don´t do that to me! The wonderful, beautiful, warm and bright light, which guides me through my darkest hours, that is you, right?" ........"Sif? Sif, please talk to me!!" ......
    "I, ... I can´t, oh please Tyler, don´t close in on me! All I could say is: talk to your dad! Trust me, please!" "I trust you, I´ve done that from the beginning! From the first time I saw you! I...I just don´t understand why you don´t want to admit that you are my guiding light, my saviour?"
    "I can´t. I´ll tell you when it´s the right time, but now I can´t! So please, can you promise that you talk to your dad?" "It is very important for you that I do that, right? Ok, because it´s you, my light, I´ll talk to dad, ok?" "Good, Tyler, very good, thank you that you trust me so much. .... I love you."
    Before he could say anything further she hung up. He looked at his phone. He was confused why she insisted so urgently that he talked to his dad. Just slowly he realized what her last words were.... Oh Sif, I love you too, he thought and a bright and a bit foolish grin lit his face.
    Instead of taking the appointment with the doctor he went to one of his favourite places in Moonight Falls. Whenever he was in trouble in the past he went to the waterfall, here he could clear his thoughts as if the water washed away all his doubts.
    0ZDhBF3.jpg
    qrcKLua.jpg
    SuCB9Yr.jpg
    He decided to fish a bit before he going home to talk to his dad. He was so happy, his heart was bursting about her words, he had to calm down a bit. And he wanted to savor the feelings which flooded him.
    Haldir wanted to sleep a bit longer that morning but he was woken up by an urgent call. (it must have been urgent otherwise his secretary didn´t pass on the call) He just listened, said thank you and hung up.
    5I4c29K.jpg
    He searched for his husband and both thought it was time for a good cup of tea and a talk just between the two of them.
    He was a bit absent when Travis prepared the tea, trying to find the right words.
    FTB5xVw.jpg
    Then he took a deep breath and took a long swig from his cup.
    "It´s time, my love" was the only thing he could say to Travis. He could see the tears in Travs´eyes.
    "I can sense him at the waterfall. After the tea I´ll meet him there and tell him about the ceremony."
    "You think this is the only solution, right? The poisons don´t help anymore?" "No, and you already know that, my love. I can see how afraid you have become in the last weeks, I´m sorry that I didn´t talk to you about it so much, but I´m afraid, too. I don´t want to do that, but now... I can´t avoid it anymore." "You know that I support you in everything that you do, honey, it´s just that I had the stupid hope that everything would have solved itself. What are your plans now and what do you want me to do?"
    "Talk to Heath. You know what my last wishes are and he and I made my last wish together. He knows what would happen after my death and how power must be passed to you."
    "I still think you should pass it to Emerson." "I thought about it very long and he will be my heir. But at this time in his life I think he should enjoy life a bit longer, he is not quite ready yet. I think that at this point you are the only one who can inherit me. You are wiser than me and know everything I know, you would be an even better king than me!" "No, I wouldn´t and you know this as well, honey. But I´ll do my best to fulfill your last wish. I just hope that I don´t come in the position to be king. I....I don´t want to lose you....." "I don´t want to lose you, either. You are the love of my life and we had so little time together....I don´t want to go further without you...."
    After they finished their tea Haldir hugged and kissed his husband and went to see his son.
    He found Tyler fishing and he placed himself next to him. Then he began to talk.
    cTkwCq8.jpg
    Tyler listened intensely to his dad, wondering why he came here to him. First they talked about the books everyone was searching for to find a cure. Haldir told him that king Stein had an old fairy minister who had heard about such a disease from his grandpa when he was very young and he could tell the older king what his grandpa told was done to heal the fairy.
    Tyler listened to his dad with growing concern. "No, dad, I don´t want you to do that. I don´t want YOU to do that! There must be another solution. The regression therapy helps, we are getting nearer and nearer to the poin-" "No, my son, it doesn´t help. Not in this case, I´m afraid! Think about what had happened! You were dead! I don´t want to risk your-" "Instead you will risk your life and leave the kingdom alone? For me? Dad, that´s not-" "Yes, I will leave everything behind to save you or one of your siblings! I love all of you more than my own life! I would do anything to help help you!" "B..But dad, I mean, I...I am just one man, you would risk your life for just one person while so many others depend on you and need you more than I do?" "Yes, my son, I would. Travis will do my job as good as I do, furthermore he has Emerson and Tius to help him. Now you are my only priority." "But dad, this sounds very dangerous. And it is not sure that after it we know what happened to me. The regression is safer for you!" "Yes, it´s safer for me, but not for you and doctor Compassione. Moreover the therapy results can be falsified by the entity.... Only the fairy king can intrude into the soul of a fairy, just he is able to see the truth behind the lies the entity will surely project. The doctor could be lied to." "So you are determined to pull this off dad?" "Yes, we will walk this hard and dangerous way together, Tyly. I won´t let you down."
  • Options
    When they came back home they were already awaited.
    Seth and Samuel wanted to talk to their dad about their day. Seth had been promoted on his job and Samuel had gotten an 'A' for his latest maths test. Both boys were very proud of themselves and wanted their dad to be proud as well. Samuel was happy that he got the 'A' because that meant that he would get to learn how to drive! He had had to promise his dad to become better in school to be taught to drive, so he began to learn and do his homework the first time in his school career.
    1ENuK9R.jpg
    Tdp6OQO.jpg
    zWsOn7u.jpg
    xHULian.jpg
    RbXFyOt.jpg
    NELz4nQ.jpg
    Then Tyler became serious.
    bLC9err.jpg
    He had to tell his boys about the ceremony he and Haldir would celebrate when the next full moon would approach. He didn´t tell them how dangerous it would be, he just told them that he and grandpa would try to find out what made him so weak. He could see that the boys were happy about that and that they began to get some hope that their dad would become his old self again!
    Samuel was so happy about all the good news and had to tell his friends about it immidiately.
    xyNAR4V.jpg
    Seth and Thore, who just came in from work when Tyler told his sons, knew it better. They could see in Tyler´s eyes and his behavior that the ceremony would be dangerous.
    Thore hugged his brother, telling him that whatever he could do for him he would do! He would be there for him and would never betray him again!
    2X359ac.jpg
    aqHut28.jpg
    Seth was more like his father, he had to think about the news his dad told him. There would be time in the following days to talk to Tyler about it and about the consequences. The next full moon would rise in a few weeks, so they had a bit time to talk.
    Haldir went to his husband and without having to say a word Travis pulled him near and kissed him, showing him how much he loved him and that he supported him as always! Oh, how he loved his husband!
    OOQZGec.jpg
    hAAof8V.jpg
    JZTgkAZ.jpg
    0Jlq490.jpg
    n9As2cy.jpg
    After Samuel finished his calls to tell his friends the good news he begged his dad to give him his first driving lesson. Because it still was light Tyler was happy to fulfill his son´s wish, did that mean that he could think a bit about this eventful day.
    Mul1avA.jpg
    9sVxlDj.jpg
    He even was so generous that he let his son drive his car, hoping that the car would survive the torture!
    Samuel was so happy that he could learn together with his daddy on this car! Gosh, tomorrow in school he had to tell his friends soooo much!
    J0Q1LKd.jpg
    vmvGPLY.jpg
    04ZKs9U.jpg
    IJ1s0wY.jpg
    qEdkRPg.jpg
    2MF1aRP.jpg
    GiCXgI0.jpg
    He thanked his dad and because he still was so excited that he flowerly told Tyler how he felt during his lesson! Tyler was happy that his son was so excited, he still had a bad conscience because of the divorce but seeing his son so happy made him feel a bit better! He hoped that his son would have a happy life, even if he or Stella couldn´t be with him anymore.
    He allowed Samuel to drive back home when the sun sank below the horizon.
    myFs63g.jpg
    8ZfhZ3C.jpg
    The family let the day end with some games before it was time to go to bed.
    uTSb3D3.jpg
    LzEJIYQ.jpg
    Gpl84cp.jpg
  • Options
    :D hehehe, today I spam my own thread!
    Here are some outtakes which didn´t make it in the story but which I really have to share with you:

Not only Travis watched over his son all the time, no, T-Rey did so, too. He followed Tyler around the house always looking at him as if he was the only important thing in his life, that was so sweet!
    HdcfhkM.jpg
    clqjq9u.jpg

Thore always has a fight with the elevator, every time he uses one he is spit out of it :D
    DjlFgvZ.jpg
    vBNtJOp.jpg
    4OXRTqD.jpg
    He always hopes that nobody saw his incidents!

Even the most serious fairy king sometimes has to let go his seriousness
    viLWoqr.jpg
    You remember him preparing food at the tepanyaki grill?
    He was alone in the kitchen and had some fun in pretending he was a ninja :p
    MWj9cYl.jpg
    UDK6FGg.jpg
    aECzSI0.jpg
    RlEp9rC.jpg
    q11YIJW.jpg
    he was very serious :D
    7SPBSyY.jpg
    pXALlQG.jpg

However Travis managed to break some windows in his father´s house, Tristan (van Gould) still wonders how the new cat he and his wife have to care for now came into his house...
    UzMMDud.jpg
    s3LoByC.jpg
    De5di68.jpg
    UxyGJar.jpg

Travis still had some problems to find the right measurement when he wanted to paint a bit
    XnL8HQk.jpg

1FDWEFw.jpg
  • Options

@alexakry I'm glad he called and talked to Sif about the regression, especially since he was not planning on telling his Dads.
    I :heart: that he wants to see her and hold her and kiss her. Shame that she was on a mission that could not be postponed.
    Oh, so she doesn't like the idea of regression! Well, Tyler should listen to her! Oh, she wants him to talk to his Dad first.
    She is the light!
    She loves him!! <3<3 Woot!! <3<3
    Oh, this ceremony sounds very dangerous for Haldir. Obviously Travis is upset and it must be very dangerous since Haldir is talking about what should happen if he dies. Yikes!
    Wow! It does sound very scary and dangerous and I hope it works and that he figures out what is going on in Tyler and is not harmed by the process.
    After the emotion of the previous chapter, it was good to see normal everyday stuff with the boys telling their Dad about the day.
    I'm glad that Tyler told them even if not how dangerous. It is good they know that a try will be made.
    I loved seeing Tyler take Samuel for the driving lesson.
    That was cool he let him drive the fancy car!
    It's nice to see everyone relaxing and having fun together.
    Great outtakes pics. I love seeing sims fall out of the elevator.
    lol at the pics of Haldir being a ninja chef!
    Travis, world-class golfer or buyer of a new window?
  • Options
    @bekkasan : Thank you so much for your comment! <3

:D Haldir holds the golf record, Travis is second, but this time he has to buy some new windows for the van Gould castle.

I knew you would like Tyler´s and Sif´s phone call! No, she doesn´t like him to take another regression session, she has her reasons! o:)

Yes, the ceremony will be dangerous.... let´s see what it is about! :p
    Haldir has prepared everything for his eventual death, Travis doesn´t like that at all, they just had a few decades together, this is much too less in his opinion. He wants to be together with his husband for the next few centuries! <3 And although he is king himself he doesn´t think he will be a good one without Haldir, he always was the one in the second row, he always wanted his husband to shine! But as always he would bow to Haldir´s wish.

Hehehe, I had to smile when I realized that Samuel chose Tyler`s multi million sports car to learn to drive although I´ve already assigned a Toyota Prius (all my teens get one, they should not take a sports car for granted) to him. I couldn´t imagine to let a learner drive such a car in reality! :D
  • Options
    Haldir wanted to be as fit as he could be for the ceremony, he knew that he would need every bit of strength he could get for it. Mentally he was very strong already, he meditated every day but he felt that he needed not just mental strength but physically strength, too. So he began to train harder than he already trained every day. (He is a former sports star, he played many years for the Bridgeport Bears as their first pitcher, there he played together with Richie Striker-Hamming and became best friends with him and his husband Matthew Striker-Hamming) He discoverd years ago that he had to train every day otherwise his bones would began to hurt because the muscles didn´t back up his body anymore. So he already was in a good shape but he felt the need to train more and to train every existing muscle in his bone.
    Travis, a former sports star himself (he formerly was the most successful quarterback of the Moonlight Falls Monsters), asked if Haldir needed help and Haldir was happy to spend the time together with him.
    They decided that martial arts and ballet would train every muscle in Haldir´s body so they sparred a lot
    yRSgobd.jpg
    QNQyCLK.jpg
    (always motivated kindly by Travis who seemed to be a bit fitter than Haldir)
    kyuZFtQ.jpg
    He was happy that none of the children saw his tries at the ballett bar
    xCcQvol.jpg
    AZSwj8Q.jpg
    YpSLS8l.jpg
    At least he felt every muscle in his body after the training at the bar so it must have been the right motions.
    When Travis was out to take on the king´s duties he trained at the basketball field or played some golf, here he could let his mind get some break.
    EgngCAi.jpg
    FlOaQ0I.jpg
    E0eA4yp.jpg
    But he couldn´t help himself, he felt an urgent need to celebrate the ceremony earlier than next moonlight.
    MdXOfjW.jpg
    He was very worried and talked with his mother and with king Stein again and asked them what they knew about this ceremony, he wanted to know even the slightest bit of it.
    King Stein even visited his subject, the old fairy who was a little child when the last ceremony went wrong so awfully. His mother could remember that her father once told about a ceremony gone wrong so Haldir asked her, too, what she could remember. Both told him that the fairy king who lead through the ceremony was very powerful and at the beginning everything seemed to be ok. But suddenly he began to shake, faster and faster and then he just fell down on his knees and began to talk in different voices and different languages.
    The old fairy then told Haldir that the fairy king began to melt and only a black cloud was left where he was. The old man then began to cry, he still was full of fear when thinking about it all. King Stein got back the phone and told Haldir that the old man had also told him that this black cloud flew up to the full moon and it made joyful noises while darkening the moon.
    Haldir remembered that his granddad said something similar to his mum. He began to think that maybe the time of the ceremony was wrong?
    Of course he knew that every important fairy ceremony took part at the full moon, but he also knew that there were a few very old and nearly forgotten ones which had to be hold at the new moon. So what if this ceremony went wrong because the moon cycle was wrong??
    He began to search for an answer in his mind and soul where all fairy knowledge was stored. (All fairy kings/queens who became the kings/queens of all fairies get the whole fairy knowledge implanted when elected as such, the reason why Stein wanted to become the king of all kings, he likes to learn!)
    Unfortunately the happening with the melting king wasn´t stored in his mind, because when the king died the ceremony for keeping all his knowlegde couldn´t be held. But Haldir had a very strong feeling that the ceremony should take part on a new moon.
    And because it was his life he would risk he listened to his feelings.
    One evening, 3 days before the new moon he talked to Travis and told him that it was time to transfer the royal dignity to him. Haldir knew that the knowledge he gained would be lost if he died, but he hoped he had told Stein and his mother enough that they could pass his knowlegde to the new leader if he died. He was still very sure that he would live after it and that he could help Tyler. But being a good king he tried to prepare for all consequences.
    wa7f11O.jpg
    F9cYwIZ.jpg
    Xhyq7yp.jpg
    Naturally Travis tried to convince him to pass the royal dignity to Emerson but Haldir wanted him to be his heir, he knew that his husband was the best for the job.

Meanwhile the others in the family were having a much lighter life (apart from Tyler of course, but even he was much happier in the days now because he knew that Sif loved him and that he would see her again after everything would be over hopefully)
    Samuel discovered the ladies for himself, he met some really nice girls in school and spend his afternoons with them mostly
    d9Qo8r3.jpg
    UVSE7SM.jpg
    b4JTSqK.jpg
    He told his dad about all the girls in his life and that they all were so lovely and that later in life he really wanted to live in a house with a lot of girls because they were so nice!
    l8C69Yz.jpg
    cWHJv5I.jpg
    Kgr5zSz.jpg
    Tyler was a bit amused about his son´s future plans but supported him in the believe that this would be possible if he wanted to have such a life.
    xOUphVi.jpg
    The day before the new moon it was Adelheid´s birthday. Finally she became a teenager! She had waited for that so long, she was a bit envy about Samuel that he could drive a car already and that he could be so independent through it, she wanted to have that all, too.
    jklMy62.jpg
    Nvrhc8F.jpg
    aKaZqw0.jpg
    31kp6ur.jpg
    During the cake eating she asked Seth and Tyler to teach her how drive
    CjtUXjH.jpg
    but both told her that it was too early for her and that she had to wait a bit and to get a bit older before they would teach her.
    She thought that this was unfair and she complained a bit about it when she begged her dad to teach her.
    7zadhXb.jpg
    But Seth sticked to his opinion that it was too early for her to learn how to drive.
    At least she was allowed to go out this evening together with the other adults.
    dKq98Dq.jpg
    Everyone had fun, Seth and Thore played table football, Samuel discovered a friend of his and talked and danced with her the whole evening, Adelheid was allowed to have a drink at the bar and Tyler was asked by his cousin Finley if he would like to sing karaoke with him.
    9wY3cnw.jpg
    They were a good team.

Travis on the other hand had to do something he didn´t wanted to do because it meant that he had to think about the ceremony going wrong. He told Haldir that he would leave him for some time to visit his dad but that he would be home as soon as possible. Haldir wasn´t very pleased to see his husband leaving but after reassuring him that he would be back home soon Travis headed to his dad.
    UN2T9uj.jpg
    Bi0NhJu.jpg
    At the van Gould mansion Travis hugged his father, asking him if he could talk to him in private.
    ZHGUMSY.jpg
    Tristan van Gould sent out his new butler, making a note in his mind that he had talk to Mr Perkins that he shouldn´t lead his son to him anymore, Travis could come to him every time without any help and without the permission of a butler!
    Then he listened to what his son was telling him. He became more and more concerned about what he got to know.
    fl9WePm.jpg
    PxTUhUx.jpg
    eX7w2Xy.jpg
    YaZ0fU8.jpg
    "So Haldir really isn´t sure about the safeness of this ceremony?" "No, not at all. He tries to be strong and confident about it but I know him and I can see how many worries he has... Dad, if the worst will happen, can you help him then?" "I am not sure my son. First thing is that I don´t know how to break though a fairy ring." "Oh, that wouldn´t be a problem, dad, I can let you in, so whenever I sense that Haldir is getting weaker to the point that he will lose, well, then I´ll break a gap into his ring and you can enter the fairy ring." "You know that this is against every tradition?!?!?" "Yes, dad, but if he´ll lose only you can help him! You are the most powerful vampire I know, you have been made by one of the elders, grandpa was the second oldest vampire on earth so who else could help Haldir except you?" "Sure I can try to help him, but as I said, it´s against the tradition of your folk to get help from a vampire! You know that we aren´t liked much by most of the old fairies!" "I know, dad, but that doesn´t interest me at all! I want that Haldir gets all the best help he can get and when that means that I break some tratitions, so it be! I don´t want to lose my husband just because tradition is more important than the people living with them!" "You know that something has become a tradition because it was always good when doing it in such way?" "Yes, dad, I know that, you´ve told me that tradition is important so many times in my childhood! But I don´t care about this special tradition, I care for my husband and for his kingdom!" "You know that some of the other fairy elders can begin to fight against Haldir if they knew that I helped him?" "Yes, of course I do, but Haldir had fought against some of them so many times, if he will be rescued by you he will have the strength and the power to fight against them again. But if you won´t help him he couldn´t even fight!" "Does Haldir know that you are talking with me about that all?" "Yes, no, not really... I mean, I´ve told him that I wanted to talk to you because I needed your help when he died and I become the king, but I haven´t told him that I wanted to ask for help during the ceremony." "Travis, this is not a very good idea! He must know what your plan is. I can´t help him if he doesn´t know that I came for his rescue! He wouldn´t drink then!" "I´ll tell him as soon as I´m back, I promise you, dad! I just wanted to know if you could and would help him first!" "Ok, I really hope you´ll tell him! And yes, of course I´ll help him! But you must make sure that I could get to him if he needs to be saved. You know that he will turned then?" "Yes, and before you ask, Haldir wouldn´t have a problem becoming a vampire, we´ve talked a lot about that in the past!" "I really hope that you are very sure about that, talking and realization are two different sides of one coin, you know?" "Yes, dad, but I´m very sure that he would be ok as the first vampire-fairy king!" "I hope so, my son, I really hope so!"
    They talked about the things that they had to prepare for the next night and then Travis headed home with a bit lighter heart.

At home he told Haldir about his talk with his dad. At frist he wasn´t so happy that he asked him to save him if needed but after Travis told him that he wasn´t willing to lose him without fighting with everything they could Haldir agreed to get help from his father-in-law if he needed it.
    They sealed their plan in bed, not willing to sleep, because it could have been their last night together.
    ZX9eJEK.jpg
    Gun16VU.jpg
    By3eZer.jpg
    luoOoyE.jpg
    Tyler tried to sleep but he could only nap a bit in this night, in one waking moment he wondered why Kaila was sleeping next to him and not T-Rey, but he was too exhausted to think about it further.
    YB3hn7y.jpg
  • Options

@AlexaKry I love that Haldir is trying to make himself as strong as possible for the upcoming ceremony. As well as trying to get things in line if worse comes to worst. :cry:
    I had to giggle at the ballet pictures! :grin: He looks like it is very painful to do those poses.
    Travis is too cute trying to encourage him to do better.
    I hope his instinct is leading him correctly to do the ceremony at a different time than what was tradition. It does sound like the prior attempt in the past went very wrong for the King! :worried:
    hehe, Samuel discovering the girls and wanting to live with a bunch of them is so funny. I hope he gets to someday.
    I love the look on Tyler's face when Samuel was telling him. :grin:
    Congrats to Adelheid. She is so beautiful. I don't let my teens learn to drive that soon after they become teens either. The first 'year' of teen life I consider them young teens and the second they can start doing more and get involved with driving and dating.
    Such a cute look when she was talking to her Dad!! :lol:
    I wondered if Travis had something planned and he does! Great idea for a backup plan Travis!
    I'm glad his Dad told him to tell Haldir. Much better everyone knowing the possibilities.
    I'm nervous about the ceremony but looking forward to it as well. I just hope it fixes Tyler without hurting his Dad! :#
  • Options
    @bekkasan : Thank you so much for your comment! <3
    Haldir is a very logical and thoughtful man, although in the daily tasks he seems to be a bit more shallow than Travis. But he is the king for such a long time now that most of his duties aren´t a challange for him anymore, so he appears a bit offhandedly what he isn´t at all.
    I can assure you that he has a plan, he even has arranged something which even Travis doesn´t know of! B)
    So both, Travis and Haldir, have some secrets, even after such a long time together. :p
    Yes, the ceremony went awfully wrong for the king the last time it was held. I really hope that Haldir´s instinct is right....

:D when Sims train at the bar for the first time they make the funniest faces and positions and look very clumsy! Haldir and Travis are athletes, but only Travis uses the ballet bar from time to time on his own, he is now at lvl 7. Haldir has never used it before, when he likes to train he basket ball field mostly.

What else can you do then smile at such a fantasy of your child? :D At the moment Samuel thinks he the biggest womanizer in town! :D Let´s see what the girls think about that in the future.

Thank you for finding Adelheid beautiful! I hope she´ll stay so, she has some features which can make her face look a bit edgy and manly, I hope that this will disappear. I already aged her up and took a look at her.
    According to learning to drive: normally I let them learn right after becoming a teen, so they are more indipendent and can drive to their frinds by car. But Seth is a very protective dad so I let him deny her wish. But she is very convincing and there are other adults in the house who can teach her, somebody like Thore for example who likes to cause some trouble. :p I think she will drive as soon as possible! Growing up in a house full of men she learned how to stand her ground. :D
  • Options
    Today was New Moon. Not even the normal one but a Black Moon. Haldir had a strong and very urgant feeling that today he had to celebrate the ceremony if it should be successful. He stood up early in the morning, had a breakfeast just together with Travis who looked at him with big sad eyes from time to time and then he wanted to be alone until the afternoon, preparing, getting into the strongest mental condition he could get. Before he left his and Travis´room he had a last phone call, making sure that the other end now new that he was beginning.
    Then he searched for Tyler who spend the day together with Samuel.
    Both teens were allowed to stay at home that day, Travis had decided that none of them would have had the nerve to follow the lessons, instead they could spend some time with Tyler.
    Samuel and Tyler were playing catch when Haldir told his son that it was time to get to the ceremonial hideout.
    BjFpCoW.jpg
    FZ0ARXx.jpg
    Tyler hugged his Samuel, hoping that it won´t be the last time. Samuel didn´t know how serious this celebration would be and wished his dad all the best, luckily he didn´t know that his father or his granddad could be left at the place and not coming back home again, only hoping that he would be healthy again after it.
    EXVmKEh.jpg
    40yPamR.jpg
    When the fairy king approached the hidden fairy ring it revealed itself, it was very near to their home, hidden for all, just to be seen when the fairy king wanted it to be seen.
    Haldir explained to his son that they now had to change into their ceremonial vestures, noone was allowed to wear normal clothes behind the edge of the ring. It was Tyler´s first time to enter the ring, Haldir had never celebrated a big ceremony during his son´s lifetime and when it had been up to him, it could have stayed that way for some more time.
    They entered the millennial old holy place
    E3laDP9.jpg
    9kncSKv.jpg
    and while they took place in the inner circle of it a wall of trees enclosed the ring, hiding it again from every eye and pulling it into a dimension only faries could be.
    js8BXUg.jpg
    3iFztGU.jpg
    PwpUNt8.jpg
    They meditated untill it got dark
    CIhh6ZE.jpg
    when suddenly lights around them began to gloom
    QQKkBsp.jpg
    which could not be seen from others
    C42lqrb.jpg
    Haldir hugged his son, hopefully not the last time he thought, just to ensure himself that he was about to do the right thing.
    wFxAs0S.jpg
    Then he began to intone the thousands years old words just the leaders of the fairy kings and queens knew and were allowed to speak.
    4ohuCl3.jpg
    He then changed into his ethereal form, sourrounding his son with it, covering him up with the power and strength that only he hold.
    ZbBBRL9.jpg
    While still intoning the ancient words he covered his son with his fairy dust, the preccious dust should help and protect for the most dangerous part of the ceremony.
    z6UYSpA.jpg
    AmdBqq8.jpg
    b9wQQP0.jpg
    h5Osvum.jpg
    Tyler began to glow first red, then golden and Haldir let his last words fade away
    oMVmyOH.jpg
    Suddenly Tyler teared open his eyes in horror
    FcTYtHb.jpg
    he felt pain running through his body, more pain than he ever felt during the last months or through his whole life
    wg2xJgh.jpg
    9oWXDGN.jpg
    he got pulled into the air, not able to move on his own anymore, as if he was struck by an invisible mighty force
    buLfwvj.jpg
    T42YyoT.jpg
    which then flung him down, he sank on his knees, not able to stand anymore.
    yYmm8Hn.jpg
    Haldir prepared himself for the most dangerous part of all for both of them.
    0HryGeE.jpg
    He had to fill his son with his life light, trying to push back the dark inside of him.
    5NYDkbU.jpg
    bUCH8Tc.jpg
    But the dark didn´t want to leave and suddenly Tyler began shake strongly and to glow red again
    Gkids8R.jpg
    and in the moment of his death everything was clear to him: now he knew what happened to him and why he had this darkness in his soul and why he had seen all this strange pictures in his dreams!
    xBxsddR.jpg
    tZGvaDi.jpg
    Haldir hold his beloved son in his arms, he was in shock, exhausted and terrified from murdering Tyler.
    wskdyEO.jpg
    esoyk5s.jpg
    He raised the body, carrying it in his arms, still in the middle of the ring and hoped with all his heart that his phone call was timed correctly and that it was the right thing to do.....
    syEVRoq.jpg
  • Options

@AlexaKry Oh my gosh! That didn't exactly end the way I expected. :cry: I guess the darkness was too strong to yield to the light.
    I'm so sad!
    I don't know who he called earlier but I hope it can be fixed!
    The fairy ring is cool. Great job on it. The poses were awesome as Haldir struggled to get the darkness out of Tyler.
    The last two pictures broke my heart. :heartbreak:
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you so much for your comment! <3
    Well, the dark force in Tyler is very powerful.
    Even more powerful than the life giving gift Haldir can give.

It will be revealed who the person was he phoned earlier, but if this person can help?

Yes, I´m glad I´ve found this poses, I think they underline the dramatical situation Haldir is in. He killed his son, I don´t know how he would/could explain it to Travis ever.....

Thanks for the compliments on the fairy ring, I was inspired by those mushroom rings, they are called fairy rings, too. The trees in which the ring was enclosed should remember on these old cultural places where druids held their ceremonies back in time, those were enclosed with birches once, but I wanted to show that they were completely hidden from a normal being´s eye. Well, this is what I wanted to achieve, it´s not like I envisioned in my fantasy but it comes near it. :D
  • Options
    While Haldir was carrying his dead son, being full of regret and sadness, Tyler saw what happened to him before the dark took possession of his soul.
    In the last years he had so many nightmares and bad dreams about always the same recurring images. He didn´t know what they showed, they always were blurred and vague and out of context so that he just knew that they were bad but not why they were bad.
    But now, in the second of his death, he could see clearly.
    UVmf3Ib.png
    The blurriness went away and he saw what he had dreamed of.
    And he knew what happened to him and what lead to his dying.
    uXrmFCW.jpg
    FW0KbaY.jpg
    fZbuO0e.jpg
    vyNketd.jpg
    If only he could tell somebody!
    If only he could protect others from what had happened to him!
    If only he could be avenged!
    He became angry that he had to die before he could tell anybody!

Suddenly a white light above him began to shine in the darkness of death surrounding him, a beam came down to him and asked him to follow it to the other side.
    Tyler refused to follow! He wanted to live! He wanted revenge!
    The white light began to shine even lighter and he could hear a beautiful sound coming from it. It was so peaceful and blessing that he nearly gave in. But he hold on to his anger, he didn´t want the promised peace! This could wait until he was ready. But he could also feel the darkness around him, waiting to get him fully, already celebrating it´s win. He knew that if he didn´t find a way back into life that he was lost in the hostile blackness.....
  • Options

@AlexaKry So many questions still unanswered.
    I hope he gets his revenge and he finds a way back.
    So who is this woman, some kind of demon succubus?
  • Options
    @bekkasan : B)o:)

I promise, you´ll get your answers! The next chapters will explain everything! Well, to some extend.... B)
    I´ll try to put out the next chapter as fast as possible, I don´t want to let Tyler stay in such a state of suspension for too long....
  • Options
    @AlexaKry hehe, I have all kinds of scenerios running through my brain. I'm a big fan of supernatural stories and read a lot of authors who have all kinds of takes on demons and otherworldly creatures.
  • Options
    @bekkasan : yes, I like to read and watch books and movies with supernatural themes, too.
    Let your brain run wild, maybe one of your scenarios will be correct?? >:)
    But I won´t tell you more, I am soooo sorry! :p

Thank you so much for your comments! <3
  • Options
    And while Haldir held his dead son in his arms, feeling just grief and pain,
    Tyler fighting with anger and rage against his fate and the dark,
    another little fairy died somewhere, alone in the dark, full of fear and full of pain and grief, because she could sense that the love of her life, the only reason for her being born, was gone, but with much hope in her heart, too, because maybe she would see him at the other side.
    J0LXxvF.jpg
    1tW8h0Q.jpg
    7yBIsQI.jpg
    a4B11CU.jpg
    yTYU92h.jpg
    0dcdvcy.jpg
    VhGOIBi.jpg
    rnsnEvq.jpg
    mLJLdbn.jpg
    ITWSn8X.jpg
    EDFfeM0.jpg
    BeOx0vM.jpg