Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What so far are you most excited for with Cats and Dogs coming?

Comments

• Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited August 2017
    Everything, especially dogs (I'm a dog person), the CAP customization, the world and the new Build & Buy objects. :smile:
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I just thought of something will pets be noisy in apartments? Like if you play music late at night and the neighbor storms over?
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    The unpredictable nature that these creatures seem to have over their TS3 counterparts.
    The vet career.
    The CAP option.
    RACCOONS
    FOXES

TOO MANY !
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Long curly hair textures.
    A new world ( Takes forever to get them.)
    A new Interactive Career as Vet.
    German Sheperds and Foxes (duh)
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Everytime when a new pack comes I fanboy over the new hairstyles so that's what I'm most excited about this time as well! xD
    But the whole EP looks amazing not gonna lie.
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    New world and vet career!
  • Options
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Everytime when a new pack comes I fanboy over the new hairstyles so that's what I'm most excited about this time as well! xD
    But the whole EP looks amazing not gonna lie.
    Those are definitely high up on my wants list! They made my sisters kind of hair and she's animal obsessed so I can make a sim her! Lol
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Looking forward to seeing a cat jump on top of the refrigerator.
    But mostly interested in the new world, although I'll give pets to most of my families. I haven't decided specifics yet, because I'll probably be on the next generation by then.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    New radio stations (If we're about to end up with no radio stations in two game packs and one expansion pack) and new tracks in simlish
  • Options
    kendallrankendallran Posts: 125 Member
    The Vet career, PETS, and the rest of the pack they havent explored yet and their "suprise" ;)
  • Options
    Toadette12Toadette12 Posts: 193 Member
    I'm most excited for the new world, my dogs to go swimming and the new vet career! Can't wait to finally be able to have cats and dogs in my game. Looking forward to hearing more info about this expansion pack!
    TS4_EP04_WebQuiz_04.jpg
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    edited August 2017
    A top 5 for me
    - the pets in general
    - Pet customization
    - exploring Brindleton bay/building a seafood restaurant on the pier
    - Starting a vet practice
    - That cool window seat lmao
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Everything, seriously!

I'm very curious about pets related items, like toys, beds etc! And I hope we can feed our pets different food for once, like wet food, dry food.

Sooo excited! Haven't been this hyped for an expansion pack for ages!
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    To me pets are another feature to individualize our sims. Some sims seem like cat people, while others are dog people. One sim needs a little chihuahua, while the others have a mutt. I think it gives sims more personality, makes them unique and adds to their stories
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    As long as I've been wait for newer songs to come in this pack
  • Options
    I was just playing and kept thinking I need pets! And toddler stuff cause seriously the toddlers all blend after a while!
  • Options
    BilgeMouseBilgeMouse Posts: 22 Member
    The Create a Pet feature looks awesome. Customizing markings on dogs and cats in Sims 3 was always an exercise in frustration. It makes so much more sense to be able to "paint" on coat colors and markings.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    The new world... I've never been a huge fan of the pet-themed EPs, but I'm super excited about the new town. It looks great!
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Premades and the world! All the original premades in my main save died, so I'd love more premades!
    Plus, having a little furry friend will be fun too :heart:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    whatacatchdwhatacatchd Posts: 16 Member
    Much more excited about the world than the pets tbh
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Dogs and their outfits! But CAS in general :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited August 2017
    kendallran wrote: »
    The Vet career, PETS, and the rest of the pack they havent explored yet and their "suprise" ;)

What surprise? Is it the racoon and fox thing??
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Premades and the world! All the original premades in my main save died, so I'd love more premades!
    Plus, having a little furry friend will be fun too :heart:
    I love premades! Maybe we'll get a crazy cat lady sim!!
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    New world, but everything else seems great too, the new career, all the new furniture and clothes seen in the trailer. I just can't wait for more info.
  • Options
    Roxygirl0987Roxygirl0987 Posts: 67 Member
    Don't know if anyone else has notiiced but in the trailer you can see a fox and if you have been following tweets of SimGuruDrake they say that the foxes and raccoons will be domesticated pets in Create A Pet and apparently Raccoons will be cats and Foxes will be dogs. BUT!!! If you look in the trailer if the fox were to be a dog it looks like a MEDIUM SIZED DOG!! PS. You will see again behind the French Bulldog andthe Grumpy cat in the bushes 2 dogs playing behind them and another dog directly behind the ones playing looks slightly larger then the ones playing but then again could be because they are crouched down and when you look at the small dogs like the corgi wearing the shark outfit it is tiny compared to the fox and - the Bloodhound in the trailer beside the fox is a large dog. Soo we might possibly have a medium size in between large and small dogs now unless I am wrong and the foxes and raccoons ARE actually their own species. So don't get too excited haha! This will definitely be my favorite feature as I really dont think an English Bull Terrier or Staffy is the same size as a chihuahua ;)
    Im super keen for all the new features like clothes and things!