May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What so far are you most excited for with Cats and Dogs coming?

What are the most excited for from this EP so far? I know only the trailer and some twitter tidbits have come out so I'm sure my own list will change as we find out more!
Currently I'm excited for the pets and the new CAS and furniture! I love the window seat thing in the trailer. New town looks beautiful too but I need to see more of it! Curly hairs for female sims, one of which matches my animal loving sisters in Real life lol. The trailer Corgi has hearts in my eyes at the thought of putting him in my sims family! Then there's being a vet and running the veterinary practice I mean wow!! Pets are a huge thing in my life you can see my avatar pic is my puppy. I can't wait for the cuteness of toddlers and puppy's or kittens. I'm going to awe for hours while playing this! November 10th is too far away currently

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    the pets of course! but I'm also especially excited about exploring the new neighborhood it comes with. it looks super pretty and I can't wait to see all the little details it has to offer.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    One word...EVERYTHING! At this point, whatever extra they throw in is just a bonus. The world, the pets, cas items, and object will be a huge part of my games for sure.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    The world, pretty much that's the biggest thing to me so far. I'm still looking for things that interest me in this pack. But the world currently stands as the one and only. The harbor <3 uggh it reminds me soo much of my hometown! <3
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    DeathCabForCutieDeathCabForCutie Posts: 59 Member
    All of it! I much prefer packs that focus on a Sim's day to day life, rather than all of the flashy stuff such as Vintage Glamour, which is why I'm so excited for pet's because in real life they can be a huge part of family life. And the new world is gorgeous, I wish that the towns where I live looked like that.

I feel like this is a big step forward for the game. With toddlers and pet's, it's finally beginning to feel more in depth.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member

The "cone of shame". Lol

And the new world!

And also the cats.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Literally every single thing about it :love:
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I think the first thing I'm going to do is try to see what wolves will look like, then I'll have an idea of what werewolves will look like.

then I'm going to debate on who has pets

I think I'll give the Royal Family a Cat and 2 Dogs.
    my family a Cat and Dog
    and another family has a dog.
    and another is going to have a cat and 7 dogs.

And I hope foxes and raccoons, and even Wolves actually do spawn. naturally.

it would be cool to see a wolf running through Granite Falls, Unfortunately, I highly doubt there will be wolf attacks
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Not looking forward to what we have seen so far. I can't have my own pets in my simeslf household, because my pets are two birds. The vet career seems empty, as they will most likely not specialize in exotics. A vet only caring for cats and dogs is worthless. The new world is just basic hub for the cats and dogs. We did find out that you can have dangerous wild foxes and raccoons as pets, but those most likely are just cats snd dogs in disguise. I will wait for a real pets pack.
  • Options
    AlessioFrancoAlessioFranco Posts: 3 New Member
    Any news about a new possible life stage? I am very happy about this exp so far but I would be even more if there was a new life stage :)
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Cats and dogs have clothing and accessories! I made a thread a few months ago about how awesome that idea would be. I'm sure many others also suggested it, but it's still exciting when something you suggested makes it into the game xD

Plus is appears that you can now walk dogs on leashes. I'm not sure, but I don't think that option was in any of the previous Pets EPs.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Cats and dogs, obviously, but on a broader scale, the new world. On the one level, I'm in need of more space, so yea for that. On another level, I love the New England feel of the new world. It will look spectacular when we get seasons. Plus I have plans for opening a restaurant on the pier, The Blue Pelican, a seafood restaurant. I also want to build a small lighthouse I have planned for my sim to live in near the water on the shore. If only there were spiral stairs in this pack, it would be the best pack ever!!!!
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I can't wait to see what they haven't told us that might come as a surprise.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    okester wrote: »
    Cats and dogs have clothing and accessories! I made a thread a few months ago about how awesome that idea would be. I'm sure many others also suggested it, but it's still exciting when something you suggested makes it into the game xD

Plus is appears that you can now walk dogs on leashes. I'm not sure, but I don't think that option was in any of the previous Pets EPs.

It was in the sims 2 and 3. Don't think it was in 1.

I'm looking forward to making my pets in real life, the new world and the new career!
  • Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    edited August 2017
    Pets! Being a Vet and the new neighborhood.
  • Options

I'm looking forward to making my pets in real life, the new world and the new career!

Yup Pets had clothes in the console version of the Sims 2 if I remember correctly. I only played it once, but I defiantly remember that part.
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    All of it! I much prefer packs that focus on a Sim's day to day life, rather than all of the flashy stuff such as Vintage Glamour, which is why I'm so excited for pet's because in real life they can be a huge part of family life. And the new world is gorgeous, I wish that the towns where I live looked like that.

I feel like this is a big step forward for the game. With toddlers and pet's, it's finally beginning to feel more in depth.

I agree in some ways I'm always up for more CAS stuff ;-) I love things that expand the day to day! I think the only thing I could have been more excited for would be seasons ;) so far everything is making me look forward to adding furry friends to my game! It's a good thing the toddler Stuff comes out tomorrow cause I'll need something to distract myself!!

• Options
    @Dannydanbo OMG Spiral stairs are so on my wish list too!! Or a Builder GP. I need spirals to help my building skills XD
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »

Yup Pets had clothes in the console version of the Sims 2 if I remember correctly. I only played it once, but I defiantly remember that part.

Were they ? I never played the console edition. I was referring to taking dogs for a walk as being a part of the sims 2 and 3. :)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    On a smaller scale, as a builder, I'm excited for the bay window seat and the cedar shingle siding. Also, very excited that we can create multi sided roofs. I've been waiting for this for a very long time. I may redo some of my castles. It will be difficult not to revamp my Hogwarts, I planned on waiting until after witches are released, but I may get a jump on things.
  • Options
    Anyone else want to see a puppy be the reason Bob Pancakes gets into shape? I'm thinking jogging with a puppy will help! The more I see of the trailer the more I have ideas!!
  • Options
    Anyone else want to see a puppy be the reason Bob Pancakes gets into shape? I'm thinking jogging with a puppy will help! The more I see of the trailer the more I have ideas!!

It would be funny to see both the puppy, Iggy and Bob running at the same time :lol:
  • Options
    MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    The new world! I love exploring new territories regardless of it being in real world places or in digital form. The new furniture and of course, the pets!
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Definitely the awesome new world. It looks to have so much personality and a very unique vibe! I'm surprisingly not thinking about the pets themselves too much, but that's probably we had months to get used to the fact we'll be getting them :)
  • Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    Everything! I am excited to see the puppies and kittens. The new clothes! for both pets and sims. I remember in the sims 2 for console you could dress up your pets and it was adorable. The new Vet career! I love the active careers and I am so happy we are getting another one. The new world looks amazing! I can't wait to see all the new families that live there! I can't see all the interactions with pets and the pets will get into. I am just so excited woo!
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    The neighborhood, the pets and the premades!