Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What so far are you most excited for with Cats and Dogs coming?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Roxygirl0987 I rewatched that and your right it does look like that fingers crosssed it will be true!
  • Options
    umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    kitties!! an pet clothes!! an i like tha look a that new world to
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I'm excited for everything but I think I'm looking forward to the new world most. If I had to rank my excitement it would be for Brindleton Bay first, then pets, veterinarian career third, then that bay window seat and two curly/wavy hairstyles.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Don't know if anyone else has notiiced but in the trailer you can see a fox and if you have been following tweets of SimGuruDrake they say that the foxes and raccoons will be domesticated pets in Create A Pet and apparently Raccoons will be cats and Foxes will be dogs. BUT!!! If you look in the trailer if the fox were to be a dog it looks like a MEDIUM SIZED DOG!! PS. You will see again behind the French Bulldog andthe Grumpy cat in the bushes 2 dogs playing behind them and another dog directly behind the ones playing looks slightly larger then the ones playing but then again could be because they are crouched down and when you look at the small dogs like the corgi wearing the shark outfit it is tiny compared to the fox and - the Bloodhound in the trailer beside the fox is a large dog. Soo we might possibly have a medium size in between large and small dogs now unless I am wrong and the foxes and raccoons ARE actually their own species. So don't get too excited haha! This will definitely be my favorite feature as I really dont think an English Bull Terrier or Staffy is the same size as a chihuahua ;)
    Im super keen for all the new features like clothes and things!

I think the raccoon and fox are stand alone animals and they are unique to the others. You are right in that the fox appears to be in the middle of the size of a small dog and a large dog. But it may be possible to use the fox template to create mid-sized dogs. However, they may "act" like foxes.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Well, not the price that's for sure. $40? Even for a new world and career, that's a bit steep. The hair looks fun, the idea of pets is a great one. It'll be interesting to see how the vet career turns out. I'll wait on this one though. Hopefully it'll be on sale before the end of the year.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    I'm super excited for the world! And the vet career, I've been wanting that for pc versions since I played the Sims 2 Pets for DS. And of course the adorable fur babies, all the furniture, hairstyles.. Lol I really am excited for the whole thing I believe. xD
  • Options
    Roxygirl0987Roxygirl0987 Posts: 67 Member
    @Dannydanbo
    Yeah thats very true! You might be right also!
  • Options
    DJQ1308DJQ1308 Posts: 44 Member
    I'm super excited for the new world! It looks amazing and different to the others we currently have.
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    The vet career, all the various breeds and the new world.
  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    I am the most excited for the new world lol.
    Never got the pet expansion in ts2, didnt bother with it in ts3 because of the glitches, so it will be something very new for me!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Unsure whether I've already answered this but it's the new world I crave.
  • Options
    Roxygirl0987Roxygirl0987 Posts: 67 Member
    I know I have commented before but I am seriously so excited and need to vent :lol:
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    New world, and vet career. I won't give all families a pet, but will a few because they take up Sim slots.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Horses......Oh wait...... LOL! Kidding!
  • Options
    AwesomeAbsterAwesomeAbster Posts: 61 Member
    Well, I'm definitely excited for the cats and dogs themselves (they look so cute!) but I'm also really looking forward to the new world as I am getting sort of sick of the other ones. The thing that I'm most excited about is the way the pets were designed. I know there is some uncertainty about Pets being non-controllable, but I think this will actually make them much more enjoyable to play with. Though I love Sims 3 with all of my heart, pets in TS3 were not my favorite. I just felt that they were more needy than they were fun. This is especially since the way socialization worked in TS3 – it caused socializing with pets so their social need would go up to be a hassle. Also, as a simmer who uses a mac, they caused some problems for my game. With the way socialization works in the Sims 4, however, I think pets will be much more enjoyable to socialize with, and since you can't control them, they will be able to figure out some of their needs themselves.
    Screen_Shot_2017_11_06_at_7_17_39_AM.png
    ❤️Imagine those toddlers with puppies and kittens in their arms❤️
  • Options
    XelareaXelarea Posts: 18 New Member
    I'm excited to have pets back, but I'm disappointed it's so limited. I recall the ts3 and early ts4 forums exploding with ideas about having farms and all kinds of wild animals in varying locations. Here we are, back to the basics :/ I like it, but at the same time, I don't. It's still going to be one of the packs I actually buy.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I just want well done pets! No getting stuck (horses!)
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Breeding and the CAS for pets.
  • Options
    JaspingoJaspingo Posts: 30 Member
    Probably the vet career.
  • Options
    danishmuffindanishmuffin Posts: 82 Member
    1- PETS
    2- Vet career
    3- The new world

This whole expansion pack is so exciting!! I'm so happy!