Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @emorrill , yay, I'm glad you liked the name! My store profile is http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/PalmArrow .

@PalmArrow Awesome! Congrats! I just sent you a friend request and gifted you an item. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Mattais set the cooker on fire, he and prinsella used the extinguisher before the fireman git their, the brigade seem to be slow. After a long day at work matais drank in Mic pub and got arrested for streaking, he woke up with a sore head with a warning.
    Principal lost in her second SIM fest and needs to practice her skills.
  • Options
    BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    edited January 2016
    A 10 Generation Challange: Part 2

Current Main: London Perez, Founder

London was finally getting a better hang at painting, she was selling like mad and improving skill!
    2jFQ3HZ.jpg

"Money!!!" She squealed when she sold a painting

She decided to call her friend Simis and tell him all about her life and her new life. She enjoyed the chat :smile:
    4gbdJdI.jpg

Thats great, her sink broke, UGH. She didnt know if she should try to go on Simihow (ref to wikihow) or call the repair man.
    Gj5mCPh.jpg

While she though about it, she painted. However it was getting so bad she stopped
    ipOtzjn.jpg

Nysvguh.jpg
    She hoped it would work...

She finally sold enough paintings to buy a second bed! She was going to get a room-mate to help with the bills. And, she was looking for a male so maybe she could find "the one"
    wtWsqg3.jpg

Finally fall!
    eXMTSdX.jpg

However, she was become a little nuts from not leaving the house, so she went into town
    phV8jw7.jpg

Her new haircut was good, after all she though: New City, New Me
    LoF347l.jpg

Then she got home and couldnt fall asleep. She was excited to meet her new room-mate in the morning.
    ANYMHQO.jpg
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • Options
    NinjakitzNinjakitz Posts: 142 Member
    @CravenLestat That video is awesome!
    @Llandros2012 You're building a seriously cool story up there man. Your university antics are hilarious
    @thuggishsplicer I've never made sims based off of my other game characters. Do you usually do that? You make me want to get Dragon Valley
    @lasummerb She's so cute! July in winter. Love it
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
  • Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    Thank you, @emorrill ! :)

Click here ;)
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Ninjakitz I don't do that often, but I had a lot of fun!
    I also think it's interesting to see how different they look in different games.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat this is just for you. ;) Enjoy!

Celestia_glamour_shot.jpg
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    So both Alice and alexander have aged to Young Adults and i have uploaded them to my Media fire.They are Twins
    Custom Sliders ARE used !! CC is used!
    i have uploaded my slider file,unmerged,to my mediafire. http://www.mediafire.com/download/bfyt5ai0tkx11px/Sliders.zip

Here are the .sim3packs for alice and alex
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/54cs9x7hxasak50/Alexander+Saint.Sims3Pack
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/i2xiv187b2dhizb/Alice+Saint.Sims3Pack
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    Due to the forum hating me today i had to double post :(
    AlexS_zpstbd8cdmn.jpg
    AliceS_zps9vsqt8fk.jpg
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    edited January 2016
    The Montgomery Legacy - Generation 1 (Part 2)
    Previous entry here: The Montgomery Legacy - Generation 1 (Part 1)

The second term of university begins and life gets back to its steady routine.Screenshot-20_zpssgddmi03.jpg

Brighton starts his inventing journey while the dorm is relatively calm and empty.Screenshot-27_zpsireo3sod.jpg

Just as everyone begins to arrive home, he catches fire. Brighton does his best to stay cool and show no pain or panic. Screenshot-23_zpsgnfakvjf.jpg

Once he makes it to the privacy of the bathroom, the story changes dramatically!Screenshot-25_zpssurugbtq.jpg

After a long sememster, graduation is finally here. In an effort to beat the crowd, the family hangs out a bit early at the Annex, each doing whatever they can to pass the time.Screenshot-30_zpshyl7ad2b.jpg

One special visitor arrives just in time for the ceremony. Chance gets to watch his parents and grandparents all get their degrees at the same time.Screenshot-32_zpswrkrqnr9.jpg

The boys have a snowball fight with Chance while the girls have a mini-celebration. It is time to pack and get ready for the return trip home. Screenshot-33_zpshsdkgiyo.jpg

First night back in town and Brighton takes everyone to the local diner. Job offers are flooding in and everyone takes time over dinner to decide what they each will do. Screenshot-35_zpsgkj2luk0.jpg

The first order of business is to close on their new home. It's expensive and the family will have to be a bit resourceful but everyone loves the new house.Screenshot-37_zpsxritagrw.jpg

Gillian takes a job in business, Sarah goes to work at the Bistro, Finn is now a resident at the hospital, and Brighton has registered as a self-employed inventor. Screenshot-36_zps5kgu21ve.jpg

Brighton establishes his relationship with the vendors in town. The orders are slow but are sure to increase as it nears the holiday season. Screenshot-43_zpsxb2twipe.jpg

With everyone out of the house, he is free to drill for some valuable metals and gems. The neighbors aren't thrilled but at least Brighton does it during normal hours. Screenshot-44_zps2hupwbp3.jpg

The festival arrives and everyone is glad to be able to take a break and enjoy some family time. Brighton and Gillian have the right idea.Screenshot-47_zps3bhglzha.jpg

Monopolizing the eating contest is always best - everyone is guaranteed to share in the prize!Screenshot-51_zpseu4nmb4h.jpg

Finn chats up a co-worker as he is trying to get on the inside track for a new promotion. Screenshot-48_zpsyfjmhtzo.jpg

Brighton and Gillian toss the batons while Chance gets his bearings on the skating rink.Screenshot-50_zpslpu1firw.jpg

The day is almost over and the two can't let the opportunity pass to gaze up at the stars - and each other!Screenshot-56_zpspjsu2bfz.jpg

Seems like the festival has put everyone in a romantic mood.Screenshot-57_zpsh067cbbh.jpg

Dodging the icky romantic scenes of his family, Chance gets his face painted and tears off towards the trampoline.Screenshot-58_zpshxtt35b7.jpg

Brighton stops in at the salon after putting his work on consignment. He's not too sure of this stylist, to be honest.Screenshot-61_zps3cb2vv4h.jpg

And his instincts prove right as Juan Darer puts Brighton in a very uncomfortable outfit! Brighton can't quite pull this look off. He settles for a styling shave and heads back home.Screenshot-62_zps4f9unxus.jpg

Brighton is the only one available to attend the badging ceremony for Chance. He is so proud of his medals that he has earned.Screenshot-64_zpsqi2lvlqs.jpg

But Brighton is even prouder of his little boy, growing up way too fast for him.Screenshot-65_zpsg6hoxjoc.jpg

The two take advantage of their alone time and really bond. Before the season is over, these two are the best of friends.Screenshot-66_zpsjrspcbxb.jpg

Gillian surprises everyone with the news that she is expecting. Life has certainly turned around for a family that, just a few short weeks ago, were destitute with an uncertain future.Screenshot-67_zpski1opzr7.jpg

The last day of summer is here and the men can't resist tossing the frisbee around, trying to look much younger than they really are!Screenshot-69_zpsvcamp4t9.jpg

Everyone takes advantage of the beautiful weather and catches a few Z's on the lake.Screenshot-68_zpsryu5u02c.jpg

It's been a huge season of change for the family - and money is no longer the biggest concern facing them. Brighton still knows that there is more that he is supposed to do. But today is all about family and enjoying the moment.Screenshot-73_zpsnqk0fiur.jpg

As the sun sets, Gillian tears into a newly purchased pregnancy book. She hopes that it is much easier than the last time she gave birth.Screenshot-75_zpsntqgfoow.jpg

With Sarah off to work, the boys hang out with some of the other locals that are enjoying the day here at the lake.Screenshot-76_zpsgfql4oah.jpg

Gillian, sensing the last few moments of summer and freedom before a new baby arrives, enjoys the water as the Montgomery's say goodbye to summer and eagerly await what fall will bring.Screenshot-77_zpschrq0nha.jpg

Next episode here: The Montgomery Legacy - Generation 1 (Part 3)

See the previous legacy stories from the beginning by following these links:
    Davis Legacy - Generation 1 (Sunset Valley)
    Lothario Legacy - Generation 1 (Riverview)
    Post edited by Llandros2012 on
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Page 376

@Lasummerb No wonder the reairman is your house fixing the disposal,jeesh look at that smorgasborg feast on your table.Your guests keep dumping apple cores,pie crust and half eaten burritos in your disposal.That is quite the spread.I like Ciaras maternity hair,should be her ETERNITY hair..never change it or I will hunt her down and make her wear it. :rage:

@BrianAndree Do not know why but your pictures are sad,meaning London looks so lonely :weary: She has all those chores to keep up with and eats alone with nobody to love.Then you have unrecycled newspapers outside.AHH!!! London I will come visit as soon as possible and do all your dishes for you and even unclog your toilet. :love:

@PixelsSquared I like Chloe. not only the name but the whole look.The hood the necklace and those jeans :o those are really nice.

@chibichocolate IKR It is so crazy how you can become attached to pixel sims,i get so lost in my game that I feel their emotions.If my sim gets cheated on it broke my heart too. :heartbreak: Or if they lose a loved one especially a pet it makes me sad and another simmer posted a pic the other day of grimmy taking him to pet heaven.It is really sweet the way EA did pet death.Really touching o:)

@Emorrill YW and Hi,Was actually looking at derpy stuff on youtube and thought hmm wonder if Emorrill seen all these videos..then I went and found that gif thought is was uber cute. DERPYYYY 4 LYFE :dizzy:

@Ninjakitz First off loving the username for obvious reasons :kissing: Second where did you get that cool painting of that girl!!!! :open_mouth: The red background with her holding a apple.That is sweeeeeeet :heart:

@Tadolson Yeah sims will be sims,It bugs me they are so naughty and unfaithful..but that is why EA made Betty Simovitch when all goes bad there is Betty who never betrays me.Plus sims are goofy anyway and eat pancakes after using the potty or while on it so cannot complain.

And of course everybody gets an awesome..if you play sims 3 you gotta be awesome right? I think so.

Next page in a few.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited August 2018
    Day 4 of Penny's 5x5 repopulate the town challenge, Today she got a bit of a break as I shipped her off to China for a vacation:

Welcome to China!Screenshot-877_zpszqpkzo1f.jpg

First thing on the list, swipe all the expensive books! I will not sell these when she gets home as they are worth at least $15,000 so that would be cheating. Screenshot-878_zps6u2b09b6.jpg

Then she headed over to the Abandoned barn as that has both seeds and treasure, I got a star cut Jade this time!!Screenshot-879_zpsd9fs6upf.jpgScreenshot-880_zps3zgohb1u.jpg

Then over to the big scary Dragon!Screenshot-886_zpsyy121ww3.jpg
    Lotsa coins and treasure here!Screenshot-893_zpso7bdlp8k.jpgScreenshot-896_zpsqoyrqnz4.jpg
    She got an armful of bugs investigating the last hole, can't blame the scared expression hereScreenshot-900_zpsobs0pwqy.jpg
    Yeah, treasure!Screenshot-901_zpsog39eeyj.jpg
    Lots of pulling the big rock monster guysScreenshot-897_zps3eptn9vp.jpg
    Explored the catacombs right before going homeScreenshot-902_zpsuketqm8r.jpg
    Lookie what she found!!! that is only the second ever genie lamp I've ever found in the year I've been playing.Screenshot-904_zpstgg8bu3t.jpg
    Back at home decided to do some sculptingScreenshot-907_zpsdzdvdjxx.jpg
    Found a bunch of GemsScreenshot-914_zpshnwivboo.jpg
    Both Seth and his brother Simon seemed interested, but Simon is taken as far as I'm concerned (his girlfriend moved in with my latest expansionScreenshot-917_zps5jkoaqzp.jpg
    Dancing with DylanScreenshot-920_zpsgnuwlee2.jpg
    Asked to sleep overScreenshot-923_zpsejprbbuq.jpg
    More Dancing (party again the next night!) Dancing with DylanScreenshot-929_zpskypjsar7.jpg
    Dancing with SethScreenshot-933_zpsi8juewvx.jpg
    Latest expansionScreenshot-936_zpsua6fii2c.jpg
    Screenshot-937_zpsjuloksyc.jpgI'll decorate tomorrow..Screenshot-938_zpskd1cs5mf.jpg
    And the newest residents...Vladimere!! his wife Pearl, his sisters Julia and Summer (Simon's future wife) and his adopted daughter Victoria, here is Pearl, pictures of the others tomorrowScreenshot-940_zpsbybwyoht.jpg
    Only a few painting today: Could NOT sell this one!!Screenshot-935_zpshogvirvg.jpg
    And of course a new still life...of her butt! that makes 4 on the butt wall...Screenshot-931_zpszqwkjvld.jpg
    Could only get three in the shot..Screenshot-932_zpsjxtpelcx.jpg

That is all for today, thank goodness Penny tuckered me out!
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    Page 377

@thuggishsplicer Iz You Crazy!!! Nobody can beat Bexley,she is from a low gravity planet and even wears special rubber polymer compound shoes to give her mad ups,on Oasis Landing she is nicnamed Bexley "The grasshopper" Golstone.She dunked over a moving bus before.And Courtney Foster is from Starlight Shores where gravity pull is high,plus her 3 points in atletic ability cannot compete with a intergalatic basketball superstar. :o Courtneys jersey hangs in her closet, Bexleys hangs in the hall of fame. :*

@Llandros2012 Is that guy in your picture talking to a stove on the porch,he is odd better keep an eye on him. :| I love that wasteland picture of yours that is really pretty.And as far as that streaking elderly lady goes,all I can say is

MY EYES!!!!! :s What has been seen cannot be unseen,will be taking trauma therapy classes now thanks to granny.

@Thuggishsplicer Wow awesome video game remakes,being a fellow gaming nerd myself your hard work is appreciated by me,Great Job.And Enya is off limits she is a good girl like Betty and your Barbarians will not corrupt her innocence and deflower thine maiden :rage:

@lasummerb Already mentioned it before but your decorating rooms skills are amazing.you have not let me down with your super cute nursery <3 Grats on the baby :kissing_closed_eyes:

@cwaddell Timothy is awesome,looks like one of the gold armored archers from Lord of the Rings.He is the perfect Elf and would be a good video game character even outside of Sims.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    I got some good news & bad news which is why I been away for quite a while. It was not an easy decision believe me.

Alright Good news first:

I am moving on getting a Apple iMac!

Bad news:

I am ending my run of playing Sims 3 since the one I'm getting not capable. As for my unreleased builds, as I will see what I can do.

I did think about gaming PC's before Apple, but not proper in my price range + I'm not ready to back to that decision as my computer currently in use will be retiring.
  • Options
    Page 378

@GaiaHypothesis Bruce is a confusing yet interesting character he looks like this buff meathead guy you would see in a gym or a Chuck Norris movie.Yet he is such a big softy and a scaredy cat,even the guy during the fire is pointing at him and laughing.Bruce I know the real you,you act tough but deep down you write poetry and watch Chick Fliks in your jammies.Really like the picture of him closeup singed from fire great screenshot <3

@Emorrill Congratulations on lil Galaxy..it got the Herp a Derp skin tone too. :love: Yay lil pony welcome to the sims 3 when you grow up oneday you will find how strange it really is.

And thank you for the amazing smexy picture am saving it to my personal file for scientific research of course. :* Because Science..that's why.

@Ninjakitz HAHAA at Cauleen diving...look at that face and then WHAMMM belly flop of doom.That picture in the pool is awesome and painful.Poor Cauleen :'( Her tummy will hurt for a month.

@BrianAndree Yessss please get her a roomate,am tired of her working herself to death and everything breaking and her living the life of a hermit.Get a guy with the handy trait so you can have more time to paint masterpieces.

@MemoriiValentine :love: Those Kitty Kat boxer shorts on Alice are sooooo cute.I love them.Also really diggin the retro swimsuit from the 40s that is great on her and the grey color.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2016
    @MemoriiValentine, Alexander is georgeous, he reminds me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on who it is...
  • Options
    @CravenLestat i'm glad you like it XP now your free to kidnap her as she is of age!both her and her bro have alot of skills so hopefully those carry over.

@Charlottesmom thank you c: both alice and alex took after their father x3
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @jillbg The update was amazing as usual. I felt sorry for Taïga, breaking up is always complicated for both sides. That reminded me my own break-ups.
    @thuggishsplicer Thanks! Very interesting sims you've created for Dragon Valley! It will be fun to see what will happen with those three... Love the way they're lined up to do some archery!

@CravenLestat Bexley's so good! <3 It will be hard to beat her, but Yang and Sidwell are excellent too! Watched and rewatched it and my kids did too! Excellent comments!

@lasummerb Welcome little July! She's got a very nice nursery waiting for her!

@cwaddell Beautiful elf!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    @thuggishsplicer I'm really laying into dressing them up right now. LOL Wait until you see where they go next. These two are by far my most entertaining couple. Harris and Layla are just constant lovey-dovey that its a bit refreshing to have two unstable jerks running amok. I agree Brucey looks quite ruggedly handsome in his dystopian outfit. heehee

@palmarrow Yay!!! So cute! CAn't wait to see more of the baby as he grows up.

@ninjakitz Your sims look so great! Love their skins! What kind are they?

@brianandree Love her new look! Fantastic.

@memoriivalentine Aww that's awesome. I love sharing sims, but it can be tricky with CC.

@charlottesmom Awesome adventure in China. I specifically really like the paintings of all the butts, so funny.

@cravenlestat Bruce is definitely a big baby. I really think Emma secretly rules him with an iron fist, she just likes to let him feel manly and macho. I think he's a big softie inside, but just not altogether that bright. LOL He's definitely not a womanizer thats for sure. I thought he would be, but he's really only had the hots for Emma (and her the same). So secretly they are madly in love but both of them think they're too cool for that. lol
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    I got some good news & bad news which is why I been away for quite a while. It was not an easy decision believe me.

Alright Good news first:

I am moving on getting a Apple iMac!

Bad news:

I am ending my run of playing Sims 3 since the one I'm getting not capable. As for my unreleased builds, as I will see what I can do.

I did think about gaming PC's before Apple, but not proper in my price range + I'm not ready to back to that decision as my computer currently in use will be retiring.

Awww, sad @ddsims3world but it's always nice to have a new computer. :) Is Sims 4 compatible? If so, feel free to post your sim stories on this thread. Others do already so it's all good. We <3 sim stories!! Right everyone? ;) Best wishes.
  • Options

@Emorrill Congratulations on lil Galaxy..it got the Herp a Derp skin tone too. :love: Yay lil pony welcome to the sims 3 when you grow up oneday you will find how strange it really is.

And thank you for the amazing smexy picture am saving it to my personal file for scientific research of course. :* Because Science..that's why.

Thanks @CravenLestat and you are welcome. :) I'm glad you liked the picture. ;)

For Science huh? Well, I guess that's ok...for science. ;););)
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited January 2016
    @emorrill Welcome Galaxy Ttrotter, and congrats @PalmArrow !

@Ninjakitz Beautiful screenshots!

@GaiaHypothesis Bruce is the worst... and the best! Love him! <3

@Llandros2012 Nice update! I loved to see Juan Darer! :)

@Charlottesmom Interesting gallery... She will start a trend... :o
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options

@memoriivalentine Aww that's awesome. I love sharing sims, but it can be tricky with CC.
    yes i know .but cosmetic things like make up and clothes can be replaced if it doesn't show.Redress her,mix her make up how the player likes.just as i have with her. the only thing that is "her" is her facial features which requires custom sliders
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Want to thank everryone before commenting on this last page for my likes and awesomes on my video.Thank you verry much!!!!

That is my indoor basketball court build but it rots in my library cause my Lucky Palms has an outdoor court.It is summer year round in LP and rain is turned off too so an indoor court does me no good.Not sure if you seen my outdoor court when I remade the whole LP over like i do with all towns.I take and replace almost everything with my own builds and fill every house with townies from every world.

Here is my Lucky Palms court I posted it a long time ago but it is still kewl.

In the background is my awesome gondola build will show it too.

EDIT If you notice in the last gondola pic I am roasting marshmallows with Constance Shelley.Can you spot us ??

Screenshot-332_zps8ohjfjlu.jpg

Screenshot-333_zpsnivljlvm.jpg

Screenshot-337_zps65c17nko.jpg

Gondola

Screenshot-282_zpsfaugigp3.jpg

Screenshot-284_zpsmvfuyz1a.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights