Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    @MemoriiValentine Your sims are so sweet looking! Makes me think of the main character in a popular French childrens book, Martine.
    d2a363a6.jpg

]

Thank you ! C: I often fear that a lot of my sims look the same but it's not always a bad thing .i grew up on Disney characters and probably use them as a guideline for my sims without knowing xP I plan on mixing it up as my generations go on ,might be a bit each time
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Ciara and Cliff get "cozy"

Screenshot-79_zpsycjyyv1h.jpg

Ci clipping coupons, every little bit helps. She often looks for coupons online and the newspaper.
    Screenshot-77_zpshnt2repg.jpg

I thought this was a beautiful shot
    Screenshot-87_zpskha49rbt.jpg

After that last session w/ Cliff, Ci found out she's expecting a baby! She buys a couple of pregnancy books and heads to the library to read up on them on her tablet.
    Screenshot-88_zpsaktptljn.jpg

Ciara didn't want to deal with curling her hair every morning while she was pregnant, so she decided to go to the hair shop and get her hair braided (having your hair in braids is such a lifesaver at times. I need to get some myself)

Ci's new work outfit
    Screenshot-127_zps2o8s6dwt.jpg

One morning before work, Ci threw up in the guest toilet (the one in her bathroom is clogged up)
    Screenshot-129_zpswyhltyqr.jpg

Surprisingly, she still has an appetite
    Screenshot-131_zps1p8fddty.jpg

Ciara was happy to announce her pregnancy and had a party. Cliff seemed happy with the news. He's already a father. The other girl recently has his baby.

Screenshot-138_zpsqwn2cwmp.jpg
    Screenshot-140_zpsrh6ikzh1.jpg
    Screenshot-139_zpsj1w4cdkc.jpg

Ci gossips about Cliff's other baby mama to her friend, Diamond. The conversation notice said she told Diamond how broke the girl was. Tsk tsk, Ciara. But I can understand her being salty.
    Screenshot-145_zpsagn9a7yy.jpg

Everyone brought a lot of food. I love when party guests do this, because I can store all as leftovers when everyone leaves and have food for days without having to cook.
    Screenshot-146_zpsw622ptza.jpg
    Screenshot-147_zpsy08mcofp.jpg

Ciara is all about comfort during her pregnancy
    Screenshot-150_zpsbmkoecuk.jpg

Once she can't fit into her daishiki anymore, she finds a cute little two piece to wear
    Screenshot-90_zpsya7gvsgl.jpg

Ciara got a new quilt for her bed and Georgie seems to love it. He's been sleeping with her every night the last few nights
    Screenshot-152_zpsmqcneask.jpg

Ciara complains to her roommate about being lazy. She really doesn't like her and wants to kick her out, but she needs the extra money. She has two roommates total. Until starts getting child support from Cliff when she gets birth and she can produce her crops and look for wildflowers again, she'll have to keep her roommates. The other roomie is cool, at least she cleans up. Not this one though. She's a pig.
    Screenshot-154_zps9uupzcf5.jpg
    Screenshot-155_zpszicvgy7z.jpg

Ciara is still working, but she'll go on maternity leave soon
    Screenshot-158_zpsvdybipfo.jpg

Ci checks in the WIC office to handle some business for one of her clients
    Screenshot-160_zpsnftpb5i7.jpg

Before it gets too cold out, Ci catches fireflies
    Screenshot-165_zpsqh4hw5hc.jpg

She's loving pizza during this pregnancy.
    Screenshot-166_zpssjafhfdx.jpg

• Options
    More Ciara pics

Ci in her garden. Still too cold to harvest anything
    Screenshot-106_zpseiluwgnm.jpg

A couple of Ciara's maternity outfits
    Screenshot-105_zpsdgjw7d0c.jpg
    Screenshot-107_zpsrenrdjm0.jpg

Ci loves this strawberry cobbler someone made
    Screenshot-109_zpsvqrqnmzr.jpg

Ciara has been stressed out, so she heads over to the spa for a little r&r. Yes, I know she needs to replace that umbrella. LOL
    Screenshot-114_zpsr5idstvl.jpg

I don't know why she walked home, when she drove up the hill to the spa. She's really close by
    Screenshot-115_zpsadqtr20t.jpg

Ci reads another pregnancy book while Georgie curls up on the chair.
    I should mention, Ciara has called Cliff to come over while she's been pregnant. He says he will, but he never does.

Screenshot-120_zpszumuj2db.jpg
    Screenshot-122_zpsdwuro4ya.jpg

Now that Ci is on maternity leave, she lounges around watching TV
    Screenshot-128_zpswnzrhlwq.jpg
    Screenshot-168_zpsracnbert.jpg
    Screenshot-170_zpsjtids7x9.jpg

Ci takes a relaxing bath
    Screenshot-173_zpsfuhw7cuz.jpg
  • Options
    BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    edited January 2016
    I decided to do a 10 generation challange

-Founder, London Perez-

London came from the city of Bridgeport, she was a girl who didnt want much in life, mainly right now to learn every recipe she could. She took her money and came to Sunset Valley, not knowing what she was going to do or what was waiting, she had no one here and she was starting a new life.

London went on some website and bought some little trailer styled home for around 16,000. It came as is, with furniture and all. She gladly took it, but hoped it was in a good condition.

QzQtFrr.jpg
    This is London

xx21XIS.jpg
    Her house

London decided to make eating her first objective.

MKMVNGI.jpg

0SfCVeg.jpg
    It was alright, she guessed.

Secondly she needed a job, she looked in the paper

avdI2DD.jpg

Self employed artist, flexible hours, it sounded good enough for London

IRKTRL9.jpg
    First painting :smile:

However, after paying the bills she had 69$ and she knew she was going to have to make arrangements soon, but she decided to sleep!

Her second painting sold for 88$! She had a little money to spend now!

Went into town, made some friends, bought some stuff
    W1Xiqim.jpg

She noticed how bad the yard was, and decided to fix it!
    N7wjknj.jpg

Treated herself to some icecream...

d5RuCy6.jpg

Then went and unclogged the toilet, yay :(

lq5B1go.jpg

Sorry it was so long!
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Chloe! :smiley:

YbPsBOD.jpg
    idQnIiM.jpg
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Chloe! :smiley:

YbPsBOD.jpg
    idQnIiM.jpg
    That is amazing !
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    chibichocolatechibichocolate Posts: 33 Member
    Was doing a Rags to Riches challenge. The sim I started out with (Cat) was a child and her mother died in a fire. The game ended so I had to start over with a teen. (I just pretended it was the same sim that grew up into a teen) Anyways, Cat had a baby girl (Arya) and they lived in a tent because their house burned down. Arya also had a baby girl as a teen. So it was a really hard life for the three of them. Both Cat and Arya did eventually make enough simoleons to build the bones of their entire house by being a violinist and chef, respectively.

When Arya grew older, she found a really rich hubby to marry and he was able to complete the house with awesome decorations and that finally gave her mother the time actually relax and enjoy her life. Yay! (I did this partly because I was becoming too impatient with the challenge and I had just gone "cc shopping").

That was my first challenge and it def changed my gameplay perspective. Very refreshing. Didn't realize my attachment to my original sim until Cat got old and died - I was so sad!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,141 Member
    Goodness! I am away from the computer for a whole DAY and I come on here to find 4 PAGES of updates!! ;) Good Nelly! I have to go back and read more, but from what I have read already the stories and pics have been amazing. :) I had to make a couple of comments:

@CravenLestat thanks for sharing that gif of Derpy. It was cute! ;)

@Ariel0105 Sorry I wasn't here to answer your question, but yes, the fire station and firefighter profession comes with Ambitions. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    @lasummerb

How did you get the WIC or Welfare office? Is it a mod?
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • Options
    NinjakitzNinjakitz Posts: 142 Member
    edited January 2016
    So this happened today
    Screenshot-54_zpsvxfh9mml.jpg
    At 2 am, after Stephen already being electrocuted by a broken dishwasher, I nonchalantly had him do it again. I don't know the stakes of a second fail but I'm sure they're pretty high. I feel pretty dumb because those death flowers were obtained two generation's ago now and no one in the family has the skill to produce one now. What a waste
    Screenshot-55_zpscfudbnkv.jpg
    I guess seeing Grimmy annoyed was worth it
    Screenshot-57_zps00m35ii2.jpg
    That feeling when bae dies but u know he coming back
    Screenshot-56_zps7gmo2udy.jpg
    Her face. She's the first sim I'd ever had roll resurrect literally before Grim even spawned. That's true love.
    Screenshot-61_zpsliy3igqf.jpg
    And youngest son, Lucas, decided best to call a repairman after the incident of his dad's death-but-then-not-really
    Screenshot-60_zps149iennj.jpg
    I don't know if its because its so early, but these animations had me rolling. After Cauleen's smirk and Stephen's BAM I'M BACK face, I think it's time for bed :D
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @lasummerb

How did you get the WIC or Welfare office? Is it a mod?

I made it. I use it w/ mods like the social worker career mod, NRAAS SP Money, psych career mods, and Zerbu's ultimate career mods. Those are all optional, but it makes my gameplay more realistic.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/870290/my-new-lot-department-of-family-services#latest
  • Options
    Ninjakitz wrote: »
    So this happened today
    Screenshot-54_zpsvxfh9mml.jpg
    At 2 am, after Stephen already being electrocuted by a broken dishwasher, I nonchalantly had him do it again. I don't know the stakes of a second fail but I'm sure they're pretty high. I feel pretty dumb because those death flowers were obtained two generation's ago now and no one in the family has the skill to produce one now. What a waste
    Screenshot-55_zpscfudbnkv.jpg
    I guess seeing Grimmy annoyed was worth it
    Screenshot-56_zps7gmo2udy.jpg
    Her face. She's the first sim I'd ever had roll resurrect literally before Grim even spawned. That's true love.
    Screenshot-61_zpsliy3igqf.jpg
    And youngest son, Lucas, decided best to call a repairman after the incident of his dad's death-but-then-not-really
    Screenshot-60_zps149iennj.jpg
    I don't know if its because its so early, but these animations had me rolling. After Cauleen's smirk and Stephen's BAM I'M BACK face, I think it's time for bed :D

This is funny, we were just talking about this in another thread. Someone's Sim died after being shocked a couple of times. One person said if they are shocked and singed and you have them repair something again, most likely it will kill you. I mentioned keeping a death flower in your inventory and we were talking about ambrosia. LOL Glad your Sim is okay,
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Anonymous_Loba24 , Hermione and her puppies are so cute!

@GaiaHypothesis , I love it when Sims do the synchronised panicking dance!
    Screenshot-1590_zpsvyiwscwy.jpg
    I approve of your plans for Bruce to be abducted! :smiley:

@venusdemilosims , LOL at your shy Sim wishing to streak to attract a guy's attention. I wonder how that will go!

@android00b7 , I love Isla Paradiso too! Your pictures are so pretty, especially the sunset and sunrise ones.

@MamaSimTee , I like the colourful house!

@Charlottesmom , your Sim's series of butt paintings made my day. Please tell me you'll hang them all on the wall next to each other! I have that lighthouse painting on my household's wall too, it's really one of the prettiest ones.

@pepperjax1230 , both the picture with the baby chicks and the one with the kitten playing are adorable!

@PixelsSquared , beautifully decorated house! And I likethe view through the windows too, it looks like a beautiful city.

@lasummerb , the picture of Ciara reading by the fireplace with the cat curled up in the other armchair looks so cozy! I love the bowl of red apples sliced in half she has on her coffee table. And the hairstyle with more volume looks great on her, I think this is her prettiest look:

@BrianAndree , London is cute! (I suppose from her name that she's based on Paris Hilton, but she's much cuter than Paris.)

@NinjaKitz , that's a perfectly caught moment!

• Options
    @lasummerb I thought that was how it worked. The situation was hilarious, but that death flower will be sorely missed :( If he dies from a freak meteor accident, he'll be gone for good
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Right? It's been a while since my game has made me laugh out loud like that
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited January 2016
    @PixelsSquared I'm glad you've got your priorities right! I love the re-decoration, it's seems to be 60's themed and that's very fashion right now! :)
    Beautiful sim, Chloé. :)
    Er... I'm the "someone" pointing out it was empty. :# It will be fun to read all the backgroundstories - when you get the time! Don't worry, we'll stay tuned! :) Writing isn't an 8 to 5 job, ;) sometimes you can't stop, and sometimes you don't have any ideas... And you have school to think about... :) So better take your time writing something thought through, and not posting an outline for something unfinished... :s

@lasummerb Nice update, Ciara seems cool with the idea of becoming a single mom...

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    PalmArrow wrote: »

@lasummerb , the picture of Ciara reading by the fireplace with the cat curled up in the other armchair looks so cozy! I love the bowl of red apples sliced in half she has on her coffee table. And the hairstyle with more volume looks great on her, I think this is her prettiest look:

@PalmArrow

LOL, Thank you! That's so funny because I consider this her at home "messy" hair look. It sort of looks like mine when I take my hair out of braids, its all over the place and really big. I think Ci looks pretty w/ no makeup too.

• Options
    @lasummerb I thought that was how it worked. The situation was hilarious, but that death flower will be sorely missed :( If he dies from a freak meteor accident, he'll be gone for good

***coughs*** you can always get another from buydebug
    :)
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    @PixelsSquared I'm glad you've got your priorities right! I love the re-decoration, it's seems to be 60's themed and that's very fashion right now! :)
    Beautiful sim, Chloé. :)
    Er... I'm the "someone" pointing out it was empty. :# It will be fun to read all the backgroundstories - when you get the time! Don't worry, we'll stay tuned! :) Writing isn't an 8 to 5 job, ;) sometimes you can't stop, and sometimes you don't have any ideas... And you have school to think about... :) So better take your time writing something thought through, and not posting an outline for something unfinished... :s

@lasummerb Nice update, Ciara seems cool with the idea of becoming a single mom...

Thanks. Yes, she's trying to take everything in stride. My mom was a single mother too and had to it alone all my life. Hopefully the next relationship Ci gets into, she can get married before having another kid.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @laummerb -Great updates!Cute cats!It sounds like a baby's coming soon.
    @Lavenkitty -Great update!NNaas Mods can be used to fix those issues like the stuck boat.
    @CravenLestat -I know that EA's glitchy SP will push that on sims even if they don't have traits to encourage cheating.I still have the option to get sims cheating by directing them to do it though they won't start it on their own.That's how my story progression is set up.the NRaas Mod version of story progression is very customizable and I did change my settings to stop the unwanted soap opera from ruining my game.You can also direct them to cheat for a story and just pretend they did it on their own.Great pictures!I've seen those spambots everywhere and they took over stories and legacies a few days ago.I reported one of the threads.
    @Ariel0105 -I've had Seasons for a long time and you might love it.I've used Mods for almost three years and that got my game working again.You can get some great custom worlds from a few places.I've even got a link on my blog to download a few that should work if you also install the festival lots.The link to my blog is my signature.Great update!
    @J2318 -Hi there!That game sounded like fun.
    @brenna29 -Hi there!I've been playing a 100 baby challenge by my own rules in an empty world.I've not had any babies yet because more couples need to move in first.
    @Cororon -Hi there!Thanks for your comment.I had to comment like that when I fell behind after I got stuck on a big download.
    @GaiaHypothesis -I've had that happen.It looks like we've got new players into Sims 3.I've been playing a lot and got new CC installed.Sims 2 was installed by accident and Origin was glitching up because others got games installed while clicking on patch notices to get 169 and they didn't get the patch.Others got that while trying to dismiss the notice.Great update!
    @mooredt21 -Hi there Great update!
    @wrenstales -Great update!
    @Anonymous_Loba24 -Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -Hi there!Thanks for your comment.
    @android00b7 -Hi there!Great update!
    @MamaSimTee -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!
    @MemoriiValentine -Great update!I've had to MC reset the lot when that happened.You could also add a back door to their current house and make it possible to get around to the front from the backyard.
    @jillbg -I would roll back if I'd gotten that 169 patch because I would be running short on RAM.You can keep 169 if you have enough RAM for it to run in the background while the game is running.Great picture!
    @pepperjax1230 -Hi there!Great pictures!
    @PixelsSquared -Great pictures!That looks great.
    @BrianAndree -Hi there and welcome to the thread.Great pictures!It looks like your sim got a great start.
    @chibichocolate -Hi there!Your game sounds like it was fun.
    @emorrill -Thanks for your comment.
    @Ninjakitz -Hi there!Great pictures!
    Storybrook County,Maine-Winter-1550.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early on that first winter morning and getting ready for the day before it got light out.
    23978687739_728df94ed2.jpg
    23978684099_b191613a08.jpg
    They started tending to their daily chores before getting to work on their writing on their computers and they kept it up for most of the day.
    23719666393_9ba31f9829.jpg
    23978677769_e92f556556.jpg
    24320281036_65d3d49bdb.jpg
    They stopped working at about noon to get ready for work and ended up leaving at 3PM.
    23718284424_32c8da2bfc.jpg
    24238244052_12b9627dc0.jpg
    They got home at 7PM and got more work done on the greenhouse extension.
    24238238972_e6562994c3.jpg
    23719644033_6127bebb08.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @TadOlson I have 4 GB RAM, Origin running in the background doesn't seem to slow down anything - at the moment...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Charlottesmom I had a blast with your update! Those self-portraits were SUPER COOL! I love the idea!!! *evil thoughts* By the way, I agree with your husband.

@MemoriiValentine Your main sim is really cute!

@GaiaHypothesis Great to see Emma and Bruce back.

@Iasummerb also enjoy seeing what Ciara has been doing. I hope she has a smooth pregnancy. I like her new hairstyles a lot. I totally agree with @PalmArrow

@jillbg The update was amazing as usual. I felt sorry for Taïga, breaking up is always complicated for both sides. That reminded me my own break-ups.

@CravetLestat "I'm leaving the building! I've never seen anything like that in my life!" LOL That's a cute video! I bet Courtney Foster can beat Bexley.
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 622 Member
    edited January 2016
    I have so much to go back and catch up on. This thread is insane! As I said in an earlier post, my plan is to continue to play each of my towns through their first generation and then return to each for the next, and so on! You can see the other stories from the beginning by following the links at the bottom of this post.

The Montgomery Legacy - Generation 1 (Part 1)
    Previous entry here: Lothario Legacy - Generation 1 (Part 9)

The Montgomery's have arrived in Twinbrook. This formerly well-to-do family has fallen on very hard times. Finn and Sarah Williams used to be a wealthy couple in their home town of Bridgeport. Living off of the family inheritance, they had a daughter, Gillian, who married Brighton Montgomery. She gave birth to their first child, Chance.Screenshot_zpsrqbguy2p.jpg

Brighton encouraged Finn to invest his wealth in his startup company, but unfortunately, the business went bust and nearly all of the wealth was gone from the family. With no jobs and no marketable skills, the family used what money they had to escape the big city and find a place to start over.Screenshot-2_zps1xwefkp6.jpg

Finn has had the most difficult time trying to transition and takes it out on his daughter, Gillian, often. This leaves poor Chance very uncomfortable as he sees the adults in his life fall apart and fight.Screenshot-3_zpsikxvjscq.jpg

Brighton investigates a strange item on their property and receives quite the shock when a man with blue hair steps out of a burst of light to greet him.Screenshot-4_zps446n5et6.jpg

He tells Brighton that his future is bright but that he needs inspiration to lead the family to greatness. Without Brighton, the future of the tech industry is bleak and he encourages him to take a quick trip to see the possibilities.Screenshot-5_zpsjoekwlha.jpg

Fascinated but clearly uncomfortable, Brighton tries to take in everything that he can. He knows that this trip is short. He tells the time traveler of his financial woes. "Look to the wastelands as you can gather items to sell so that you can help your family through this struggle."Screenshot-7_zpsk31rwfr5.jpg

Brighton takes his message to heart and jets to the wasteland. He spends his day excavating and salvaging what he can. There must be a reason that he was sent to rummage through dig sites...Screenshot-8_zpssb9sao6q.jpg

Night falls and Brighton is still scrounging what he can. With a few more items to sell, he will have enough money. His time isolated in the wasteland has given him clarity and he now has a plan!Screenshot-9_zpsrzuhuabl.jpg

Brighton returns to Twinbrook with enough money to send the adults off to University. Everyone has some hidden skill and maybe this will be the place to bring it out. Leaving Chance with his cousin, the Williams and the Montgomery's head to college.Screenshot-10_zpsrpdaqbmn.jpg

Finn and Sarah find the atmosphere to be quite the place to rekindle their passion for each other.Screenshot-11_zpsnhlbwj6h.jpg

During their time there, Finn and Gillian even begin to find common ground with each other. For the first time in years, there is peace within the family.Screenshot-16_zpsoxto9dbo.jpg

Knowing that life is going to be all about catching up and trying to return to what they were used to, these older students put all of their efforts into studying.Screenshot-17_zpssmp1twve.jpg

Of course, not all instincts stay buried! Sarah doesn't even care that she could be everyone's grandmother here - she's too busy being the person she always wanted to be.Screenshot-14_zpsj1tbfard.jpg

But actions have consequences and Sarah finds herself on the wrong side of the law. Fortunately, the officer was severely sleep deprived or something and she avoided a criminal record.Screenshot-12_zpssfgdpu1e.jpg

It turns out that the cop was also part of the group science experiment that Finn was leading. At least everyone got some much needed sleep.Screenshot-13_zps4c2oj2uz.jpg

College life started to influence Brighton and he saw all the other guys noticing his wife. It led him to start trying to make some changes in his own life for the better.Screenshot-15_zpsqkyttk6c.jpg

Finn and Sarah continued to find ways to relax and unwind in the dorm. She wasn't the best at massages, but he wouldn't dare complain.Screenshot-18_zps6ip36vza.jpg

With the first term of college completed, the family returns and visits with Chance. It is definitely a much happier gathering than before they left!Screenshot-19_zpsouvapewt.jpg

Next entry here: The Montgomery Legacy - Generation 1 (Part 2)

See each of the legacy stories from the beginning by following these links:
    Davis Legacy - Generation 1 (Sunset Valley)
    Lothario Legacy - Generation 1 (Riverview)
    Post edited by Llandros2012 on
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    what EP or whatever does Twinbrook come with??
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top