Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 622 Member
    Ariel0105 wrote: »
    what EP or whatever does Twinbrook come with??

Ambitions
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @emorril is ok :P because with pets their is a firehouse not proffeson just house
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited January 2016
    I felt like playing Oblivion but I got mad at the amount of mods I needed to finish so I uninstalled it.
    I might go back, but my vacation is over tomorrow and I might not have time for it. I like the story I was creating and then I decided to make the characters for The Sims.

Fenris-Sims-Oblivion_zpsc0p1xhpz.jpg

Screenshot-18_zpszlcdhkth.jpg

This is Fenris Gray. He's a Nord Rogue. His bio says that "He used to run a group of smugglers in Dunbarrow Cove. Now, he plans to loot SimNation." He's a Leo and he wishes to become a Master Thief. His traits are Ambitious, Brave, Friendly, Great Kisser, Kleptomaniac. Fenris is a variation of Fenrir -the monstrous wolf in Norse Mythology. There's a werewolf in Harry Potter called Fenrir Grayback, that's why his last name is Gray.

If you go to my Studio, he's Andreas Draconis. When I created Fenris, I wanted to play with him. So, he's the opposite of the next two. I created him in The Sims first.

Screenshot-20_zpsj8zumnm8.jpg

This is Glenn Rydell (former Azriel). Glenn was my main character in Oblivion once and then I transformed him into a follower. In my story, he used to be Fenris's right-hand in Dunbarrow Cove. His bio only says that he " is a strong warrior from Hammerfell". He wishes to become a Seasoned Traveler and his traits include Adventurous, Excitable, Good Sense of Humor, Handy, Rebelious.

Screenshot-22_zps4kbgj66t.jpg

This is my dunmer Rohan Ienith. He's from a very old dark-elf family. His bio states that "he was born in Vvardenfell but his family is a bit crooked. He's an ambitious nightblade". Most Ienith members are bandits in Morrowind. Nightblades are thieves that use magic, that's why he's my witch. His lifetime wish is to own a Private Museum and his traits are Artistic, Gatherer, Neurotic, Schmoozer, Snob. Rohan is a Libra because the symbol of the sign is similar to the House Hlaalu one. In Oblivion, I was implementing Rohan as a follower because he is a mercenary in one of the plug-ins I've got.

I can't share a comparison between Glenn and Rohan in Oblivion because I forgot to take good screenshots. As you can see from their lifetime wishes, this save will be focused on World of Adventures since I've never explored everything it offers. I also have a feeling that Glenn will take the position of the group leader, since he's the adventurous one.

Their first day in Dragon Valley was very calm. They don't have a house. I transformed my Dragon Valley Mages Guild into an Elixir Shop and they've been hanging aroud there.

Screenshot-39_zps3w692xiv.jpg

They practiced with bows.

Screenshot-43_zps2wuhldkt.jpg

Rohan met a potencial lover. Rohan and Glenn will be straight but Fenris will go for both.

I also set several things up in the city and I added some occults myself. I believe that those elves are from a former Fairy Community that was cursed to become humans or they gave up being fairies become of some human lovers or something. There are four real fairies in the city, plus three witches. John Burp is a werewolf (I'm thinking of transforming Fenris into a werewolf as well) and there's a vampire.

Screenshot-23_zpspxubbjph.jpg

I think those girls are sisters. One is a white fairy and the other is a black vampire. LOL
  • Options
    @lasummerb love the tramp at the Dept of Family Services - don't know what service she was looking for but I bet it didn't involve family! Love Georgie! The house looks very nice! Ciara is keeping Cliff even though he has another baby with another girl in town - no drama can come of this!!

@cwaddell Good luck on the Beauty and the Beast challenge - sorry you decided to leave the current story but it happens, sometimes you just don't care enough to take them further

@PalmArrow Love that you added a dive bar to Egypt. I put one in France and always try to make those towns more interesting after the adventures are over - it looks great

@Anonymous_Loba24 I love the outfit for Domingo! I always smile when I see someone playing World Adventures or the martial arts skill! That is my go-to starter home in Moonlight Falls - you've given it so much more room with your furniture choices!

@GaiaHypothesis I forgot about the bug eating! love the expressions that they both have! And talk about anger issues!! His own descendant - that Bruce is a piece of work! Great shot of the meteor shower.

@venusdemilosims something tells me that Eliza won't stay the quiet, bookish, shy type for long!

@android00b7 yeah, i gave Don the chance to be the stand-up father and husband this time around! And that spouse for Cleo looks like jailbait to me! Glad you are enjoying IP - town is aggravating but all the other stuff is fantastic!

@MamaSimTee you will never mistake that house for any other! It looks like you had a lot of fun decorating it. Good luck on playing her choices - that is a fun way to play but can take you places you really don't want to go!

@Charlottesmom Your additions are coming along and glad you got Connor back in town! The butt paintings made me laugh but I do love the paintings in this game.

@MemoriiValentine I always mean to add the Vault of Antiquity into my worlds but forget! That ice cream looks so good right now even though it's cold outside! Great prom pics and I liked the building.

@wbombje I think I missed your wedding update but caught it in a repost - very nice - love the backdrop of the hot springs

@pepperjax1230 i always forget to feed my chickens! Love the kitten with the hay - not playing any pets at the moment but hopefully soon!

@PixelsSquared that house is looking so nice! You are doing a wonderful job on it - good luck with school and hope it isn't too much of a load for you - don't miss those days one bit!

@BrianAndree Great start for London - with those paintings, she'll be making lots of money in no time. The house is very roomy - looking forward to where things go.

@Ninjakitz I remember the first time I made that mistake of repairing while still singed - you are lucky that he had that death flower - I think I just quit the game in shock and started over!

@TadOlson Great update - liking the new greenhouse addition

@CravenLestat I love the basketball court so the video was already a winner for me but loving the use of all the showtime objects around the court!

@thuggishsplicer Your oblivion inspired sims are excellent! Loved the three at the archery range. You make me want to play in Dragon Valley now!

Ok, I think I am caught up but if I missed you, I am so sorry - so much going on and I still want to go get my game started up again!
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited January 2016
    New update on Ciara.

Ciara has just gone into labor!
    Screenshot-176_zpsnwwoptpu.jpg
    Screenshot-177_zpsvkqxr8it.jpg

She heads to the hospital (she had to save up money and get a better more appropriate car. the hatchback wasn't going to cut now that she's a mom)
    Screenshot-178_zpsdjebwanb.jpg
    Screenshot-180_zpslr6qmgq3.jpg

Ugh, look who she runs into once she arrives at the hospital, Cliff's other baby mama.
    Screenshot-182_zpsp80bhdzi.jpg

But Ci simply ignores her and heads inside
    Screenshot-184_zpsyro3deit.jpg

After a little while, out Ciara comes with her new daughter. It may be winter and snowing, but Ciara named her July Rainn Ford.
    Welcome to the world, July!
    Screenshot-185_zpsyuzgpvti.jpg
    Screenshot-187_zpsrzxllvql.jpg

A couple of shots of her nursery
    Screenshot-189_zpsqp1263hi.jpg
    Screenshot-191_zpsx1gw3h8j.jpg

Screenshot-224_zpsu2txuqvz.jpg

July is hungry
    Screenshot-227_zpsyafrkvz8.jpg
    Screenshot-229_zpsfao9wk32.jpg
    Screenshot-225_zpsdacqbig3.jpg

Ciara watches July in her swing (and no Cliff hasn't come over just yet to meet his new daughter)
    Screenshot-230_zpsxhu8tvka.jpg
    She's so cute
    Screenshot-232_zpscg1h9pud.jpg
    Screenshot-231_zpspfbbwkjg.jpg
    Screenshot-233_zpsn3a747ce.jpg

Screenshot-243_zps4byrdkop.jpg
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited January 2016
    More pics

Ci puts July into her crib
    Screenshot-245_zps4jueqqqj.jpg

Here's a closeup of July
    Screenshot-247_zpszbrbpwbb.jpg

She is not happy and wakes up in the middle of the night because she's lonely and hungry
    Screenshot-3_zpsus7cftb2.jpg

Ciara wakes up to check on her baby
    Screenshot-4_zps49huzrt1.jpg

Screenshot-7_zps0ekzk5xn.jpg
    Screenshot-8_zpskqm4delm.jpg

She later gives her a bath
    Screenshot-17_zpsex7w7x1f.jpg

Ciara rocks w/ July
    Screenshot-10_zpszjynpom3.jpg

Screenshot-26_zpsixu5iige.jpg

Nice and asleep in her swing
    Screenshot-27_zpsabphy4db.jpg

Cliff finally comes over to see the new baby
    Screenshot-28_zpskm937fqj.jpg

But his lazy behind takes a nap in Ciara's bed
    Screenshot-29_zpsj4ik0wnc.jpg

And flirts with the roommate Ciara doesn't like
    Screenshot-30_zpsofybb6n9.jpg

A few random pics
    Ciara's new twists
    Screenshot-223_zpsisdpahvi.jpg

Ciara's friend, Diamond in town. I love what she has on.
    Screenshot-20_zpsqvywzvnj.jpg

(if you read Reagan's story, you may recognize Diamond from Jaylen's bachelor party at a certain gentlemen's club. She was one of the dancers, but had on a bikini/lingerie)

Ciara heads to the restaurant to make a little money from a dish she made
    Screenshot-19_zpsqbuo8rxl.jpg

• Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    More Ciara pics...

I'm enjoying seeing Ciara's story. Love the work environment you've set up for her.
    @cwaddell Good luck on the Beauty and the Beast challenge - sorry you decided to leave the current story but it happens, sometimes you just don't care enough to take them further...
    Well I got sidetracked yesterday by watching the first 4 episodes of a new high fantasy show on MTV - The Shannara Chronicles. I never read the books but am enjoying the show very much. Looking forward to the next episode this Tuesday. Since I just installed Dragon Valley a couple of days ago it just seemed natural to start a game there involving elves. :)

Great start to your Montgomery Legacy.
    I felt like playing Oblivion but I got mad at the amount of mods I needed to finish so I uninstalled it.
    I might go back, but my vacation is over tomorrow and I might not have time for it. I like the story I was creating and then I decided to make the characters for The Sims.

Fenris-Sims-Oblivion_zpsc0p1xhpz.jpg

This is Glenn Rydell (former Azriel). Glenn was my main character in Oblivion once and then I transformed him into a follower. In my story, he used to be Fenris's right-hand in Dunbarrow Cove. His bio only says that he " is a strong warrior from Hammerfell". He wishes to become a Seasoned Traveler and his traits include Adventurous, Excitable, Good Sense of Humor, Handy, Rebelious.

Screenshot-22_zps4kbgj66t.jpg

Awesome. Looking forward to reading about your adventures in this game. Great minds must think alike. :) If you haven't seen The Shannara Chronicles yet I think you might enjoy it.

I still have to set up my game in Dragon Valley. The only thing I've done is create a couple of characters to explore it. I created my male elf and am using the random name Timothy Anderson and then added Adriane Sorensen (another random name). I have lots of pictures but I'm having problems with photo bucket right now.
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Timothy Anderson, elf - brave, loves the outdoors, gatherer, green thumb and something else
    Screenshot_zpsp7d6cfa1.jpg

I had him move to the sunny part of the 20X20 lot next to the bistro that he currently occupies. Then had him change to his formal wear.
    Screenshot-6_zpstzrdpshg.jpg

He really sleeps in the nude but drapes himself with a towel when he leaves the bed. He's wondering why he standing out in the open undressed.
    Screenshot-8_zpsnp1noybs.jpg

I decide that there will be modern conveniences and inventions so went with the tennis shoes.
    Screenshot-7_zpsnkkekrpa.jpg

swimwear
    Screenshot-9_zpskzdkyz8g.jpg

outerwear front
    Screenshot-13_zps0key6rod.jpg

outerwear back, with better view of back of his hair
    Screenshot-15_zpsxqviqbm2.jpg

then back to everyday He's a little put out that all he's been doing is standing out here changing clothes.
    Screenshot-18_zpstrpf6bia.jpg

So along came Adriane into his household. Currently she's irresistible, virtuoso, great kisser, lucky and green thumb and not an elf.
    Screenshot-24_zpsqwelle6j.jpg

I'm thinking about getting a green dragon for him and a red or purple one for her once I figure out what it takes to get one.
    Screenshot-26_zpsnstfk8nb.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @thuggishsplicer, my husband just chuckled when I told him you agreed about poor Dylan. Gotta man him up I guess....

@CravenLestat, excellent video!! I love the basketball hoop, my guys use it autonomously all the time.
  • Options
    00_Bee00_Bee Posts: 17 New Member
    edited January 2016
    Aliens came, kidnapped the husband of a family with 6 kids and came pregnant back. Wellp, here you go children: you just got a alien half - brother. My fifth generation is going to be really interesting.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Anonymous_Loba24 , Hermione and her puppies are so cute!

@GaiaHypothesis , I love it when Sims do the synchronised panicking dance!
    Screenshot-1590_zpsvyiwscwy.jpg
    I approve of your plans for Bruce to be abducted! :smiley:

@venusdemilosims , LOL at your shy Sim wishing to streak to attract a guy's attention. I wonder how that will go!

@android00b7 , I love Isla Paradiso too! Your pictures are so pretty, especially the sunset and sunrise ones.

@MamaSimTee , I like the colourful house!

@Charlottesmom , your Sim's series of butt paintings made my day. Please tell me you'll hang them all on the wall next to each other! I have that lighthouse painting on my household's wall too, it's really one of the prettiest ones.

@pepperjax1230 , both the picture with the baby chicks and the one with the kitten playing are adorable!

@PixelsSquared , beautifully decorated house! And I likethe view through the windows too, it looks like a beautiful city.

@lasummerb , the picture of Ciara reading by the fireplace with the cat curled up in the other armchair looks so cozy! I love the bowl of red apples sliced in half she has on her coffee table. And the hairstyle with more volume looks great on her, I think this is her prettiest look:
    Screenshot-168_zpsracnbert.jpg

@BrianAndree , London is cute! (I suppose from her name that she's based on Paris Hilton, but she's much cuter than Paris.)

@NinjaKitz , that's a perfectly caught moment!
    Ninjakitz wrote: »
    Screenshot-57_zps00m35ii2.jpg
    That feeling when bae dies but u know he coming back
    That kitten is actually on my sims 3 page. You will just find her in CAS in the premade sims section if you want her. She will still be a kitten because I saved her that way.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Man this thread goes by soo fast! lol On Friday and Saturday I was doing sneak peeks at work reading the stories. I gave everyone likes but cant go back and comment on all so i'll just comment on the ones going forward! ;]

@mamasimtee Berrys house is very ecentric! I am loving the pool area though

@charlottesmom Penys house is coming along very nicely! wow i am amazed and the neighborhood is getting more residents!

@Memoriivalentine Beatrix is so cute, I think you said if we wanted any of the spares, i would def add them to my game! For some reason I love the picture of Cherie holding the ice cream

@lasummerb yes thats what I meant ;] like in my game I raise the towns tax and etc for them to have higher bills

@jillbg those pictures of Taiga doing the Bond ads is priceless!

@Pepperjax1230 lol the picture of Honey rolling in the hay is so cute!

@Pixelssquared no worries school is much more important! and I loooooove the way you edit you're pictures. I play around with mine in photoshop. haven't found a setting i truly like yet

@lasummerb - Congrats on Ciara's the pregnancy! and I agree I love having my hair braided but Lord knows I hate how long it takes! lol I wanted to say as well I love her house, it looks well decorated and July is SO cute! Shame on Cliff for not even showing up

@Brianandree - Hello ;] I can't wait to see where London decides to make her mark in Sunset Valley

@ninjakitz its a good thing he had the death flower! lol its insane on how many things our sims can die to

@llandros2012 I am loving the idea of playing a family through the first gen and going back for the second gen and etc. It actually sounds like it would yield in never ending game play! Unless you're stopping at the 5th or 10 generation?

So.. I decided for some reason today to start fresh. on my game entirely. I was crawling up to having around 6 gigs of CC. I deleted my sims 3 folder which free'd up around 25GB on my hard drive.. lol I'll be contining with Trina Nackman though. She was in another sims 3 folder. I'm going to try to not let my cc get out of control this time >.>
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Slyvanas wrote: »
    Man this thread goes by soo fast! lol On Friday and Saturday I was doing sneak peeks at work reading the stories. I gave everyone likes but cant go back and comment on all so i'll just comment on the ones going forward! ;]

@charlottesmom Penys house is coming along very nicely! wow i am amazed and the neighborhood is getting more residents!

@Memoriivalentine Beatrix is so cute, I think you said if we wanted any of the spares, i would def add them to my game! For some reason I love the picture of Cherie holding the ice cream

@lasummerb yes thats what I meant ;] like in my game I raise the towns tax and etc for them to have higher bills

@Pixelssquared no worries school is much more important! and I loooooove the way you edit you're pictures. I play around with mine in photoshop. haven't found a setting i truly like yet

@lasummerb - Congrats on Ciara's the pregnancy! and I agree I love having my hair braided but Lord knows I hate how long it takes! lol I wanted to say as well I love her house, it looks well decorated and July is SO cute! Shame on Cliff for not even showing up

@Brianandree - Hello ;] I can't wait to see where London decides to make her mark in Sunset Valley

@ninjakitz its a good thing he had the death flower! lol its insane on how many things our sims can die to

@llandros2012 I am loving the idea of playing a family through the first gen and going back for the second gen and etc. It actually sounds like it would yield in never ending game play! Unless you're stopping at the 5th or 10 generation?

So.. I decided for some reason today to start fresh. on my game entirely. I was crawling up to having around 6 gigs of CC. I deleted my sims 3 folder which free'd up around 25GB on my hard drive.. lol I'll be contining with Trina Nackman though. She was in another sims 3 folder. I'm going to try to not let my cc get out of control this time >.>
    Yes I'll upload to my media fire as soon as they are young adults .which the twins will be soon .i could even upload their eyebrow less father if you wanted x3
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Slyvanas wrote: »

Aww Thanks she is on my sims 3 page if you want her she is still a kitten to.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    @memoriiValentine The prom looks great. Let us know how it works next gen, it sounds intriguing!

@pepperjax1230 Awww the cute little chicks, and the kitten is too cute.

@pixelssquared really liking your interior shots, as always! Great editing! Chloe looks pretty awesome too!

@lasummerb Love Ciara's new look and exciting about the new baby! Cliff is terrible!!!! Hey quick Q where can I find good AA hairs? They are so so hard to find, especially for males. (Well and the girls too).

@ninjakitz Awesome!!! Cheated death and they are all so smug.

@cravenlestat Great video! That's too cool.

@llandros2012 OMG the grandma streaking!!!! I love it. Glad she didn't end up with a criminal record! Yeah Bruce is a special one, they are both very very fun sims to play. You never know whats going to happen. Sometimes they behave and other times... watch out.

@thuggishsplicer WOW Fenrir looks great! So so good. I also really like Rohan, a lot a lot!

@cwaddell ooohhh nice elf. I like! He looks fantastic. Can't wait to see more!.
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @memoriiValentine The prom looks great. Let us know how it works next gen, it sounds intriguing!

I definitely will! I might build a bigger venue for it as well.the reason it probably didn't work this time is cause I set up the settings the same day I was going to have the prom. I just threw a teen only party at the venue and it was as good as prom to
    Me.i don't really care about prom king or queen .my sims had a good time and Brayden even got a girlfriend from the event .
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    Last Days in Dystopia

So let's go out to the wastelands!
    -What WHY?
    I just want to see whats out there right now.
    -NOTHING that's why its called a wasteland. Also... I'm glowing.
    Because you're a little glow worm. You're fine. Get out there.
    Screenshot-1656_zpsaemq7dgz.jpg
    Screenshot-1647_zps52xj35il.jpg
    -So not fine.
    Meh... its temporary. Shake it off big boy.
    Screenshot-1652_zpspvziozub.jpg
    -You should be careful out here... rocks and all
    -Emma please... I'm not afraid of anything, especially a few little rocks.

Eventually he stops collapsing and glowing green. But yeah... meteors and all... LOL
    Screenshot-1659_zpsw0y4utma.jpg
    Screenshot-1661_zpsugtwwput.jpg
    -EEEEEEP!

Screenshot-1664_zpsuk4i53uk.jpg
    Sooo..... you doing ok there Brucey?
    -I think you can see that I am doing the OPPOSITE of ok. I grew HAIR. HAIR!
    I thought you liked it here...
    -I'm going back to the house.

Screenshot-1667_zpstmukvhss.jpg
    -Hey man! Little crispy out there for you? harharhar
    -Remind me to have him killed.

He runs up for a shower, when another meteor strike happens. Very brilliantly of course..... all the Sims gather around (including Emma)
    Screenshot-1605_zpsqwp7w7en.jpg
    -Whats going on guys?
    (I might note that this ONE sim is the ONLY one who put out the fires. The rest of the crowd just panicked and watched as he put the fires out one by one)
    Screenshot-1609_zpsn1zlwmfi.jpg
    -OMG its a FIRE!!! Meteor strike!!! Everyone panic in unison!!
    -Bwahahahah he's in his underwear. (Cute housemate giggles)

Screenshot-1617_zpslvdg0eol.jpg
    OMG did you just pee your pants Emma??
    Screenshot-1619_zpssedxdtdh.jpg
    -No?.....

Screenshot-1626_zpsqn8arfz7.jpg
    Screenshot-1623_zpsuc0qtqll.jpg
    -HAH what a loser!!! He just peed himself!!!!
    You know that was the only guy to put out the fires right? And you DO know that your girlfriend ALSO peed herself.
    -HAH!!! Losers. EMMA CLEAN YOURSELF UP, WE'RE GOING INSIDE!!

Screenshot-1635_zpszmt1irnk.jpg
    -What's going on here?
    The cat is dying. Grimmy is taking it away.
    -Stray cat?!? But WHYY??? WHYYY?? What sort of fresh hell is this?
    Screenshot-1636_zpsbaumuc19.jpg
    -This crosses the line.
    Oh? The constant meteor strikes, sickness, bug eating... that just wasn't enough? The cat death is what does it?
    -Nail in the coffin. We need to get out of here.... but first....You know, the hot tub... its right here. Natural aphrodisiac of watching the brevity of life and all.... EMMA!

Screenshot-1637_zps4pdqzldh.jpg

You two are the worst.
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    NinjakitzNinjakitz Posts: 142 Member
    @CWaddle Do you know where Timothy's hair came from?
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2016
    Here we go again,I leave you guys alone for 5 minutes and come back and you blow up the page.All of you, go to your room. :rage: Walking my dog coming back and going to see if there is such thing as catching up in this thread.

Grabs my voodoo doll and Curses everyone in this thread with a type "Two words per minute" curse. Bwahaha

:flushed: Muuust Tyyype Slooooowwwwww
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Llandros2012 Dragon Valley is an awesome location. Your story will go to a different neighborhood once you finish your generation, won't it?

@lasummerb Ciara and July <3 They're lovely!

@cwaddell I took a loot at The Shannara Chronicles and it seems cool. However, it isn't on Netflix. =(

Your elf is VERY handsome! Good job on him! I'm thinking of adding more humans to DV, though. I also like the towel, how can you unlock it?

@GaiaHypothesis LOL I'm proud of them all.

Emma and Bruce always make me laugh hard! Bruce is gorgeous with that post-apocalyptic outfit! I feel like playing with him in Fallout 3 or something.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,141 Member
    Back in Ponyville :)

Derpy went into labor and delivered the baby IMMEDIATELY after she walked into the hospital! :)

It's a BOY! (Just like what she and Dr. Whooves wanted!). Everyone meet Galaxy Trotter!
    Derpy_bringing_Galaxy_home.jpg

He got Derpy's skin tone. ;)

Anyway, the winning name I chose was a name suggestion submitted by @PalmArrow :smiley: Yay! Do you have a Sims 3 Store account?
    Thank you to all the rest of you who submitted names.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Llandros2012 Dragon Valley is an awesome location. Your story will go to a different neighborhood once you finish your generation, won't it?

Yes, once the next generation graduates at City Hall, I move to the next town and get the next one family started. It's fun because you get to play all your towns, rotate families, revisit them before you get tired of them, and do different things in every game. It will be a while until I get to Dragon Valley but looking forward to it.

• Options
    NinjakitzNinjakitz Posts: 142 Member
    It's been a while since I've had time to play, but winter finally hit where I live all in one week so I haven't been to school for about 6 days. My sims spent their winter in Sunlit Tides, because that's what you do when your dad is a surgeon and you mom is a best selling author.
    Screenshot-13_zpsqigkrycw.jpg
    The family did normal vacation stuff. It was actually a pretty boring week, but in a good way. Sometimes I feel like their is too much to do in the sims and having a time where they don't have to do anything is pretty great.
    Screenshot-16_zpsik1wyz3v.jpg
    Of course, Courtney did what she usually does and played the piano most of their trip
    Screenshot-15_zpssqioe4qf.jpg
    Cauleen wanted to dive. I didn't know the wish wasn't fulfilled until they had a successful dive
    Screenshot-18_zpsw9knh6gu.jpg
    Screenshot-19_zpshgy4trr1.jpg
    Screenshot-20_zpssstrzhbj.jpg
    Which took her a while
    "I think you're going to win"
    "Yea probably"
    Screenshot-22_zpscx8l6wrm.jpg
    These are the moments that make me love my sims
    Screenshot-23_zpsm78o6hdt.jpg
    Screenshot-27_zpsanwojeuo.jpg
    Hope you guys enjoy these screenshots as much as I do :)
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill , yay, I'm glad you liked the name! My store profile is http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/PalmArrow .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top