Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did You Want Bonehilda Back?

Comments

• Options
    TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    Yes, but mostly because the community wanted her. I like Bonehilda and all, but I hardly used her in TS1 so the nostalgia is a bit lost on me. But I'm certainly not going to complain that the devs shouldn't add her just because I wasn't personally asking for her return. Anything they add to this game is always a good thing even if it's something like Starwars, because if I don't like it I don't have to buy it or use it in my game. It's kind of like the cars debate. I personally think sims having cars in TS4 is useless, but if a bunch of people are asking for cars, I'm not going complain if they add them to the game. There's always something I can find useful to my playstyle in every pack.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I only known Bonehilda from Sims 3, so yeah I'm happy to her back.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited January 2021
    adele_kat wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    adele_kat wrote: »
    Bonehilda without a coffin is not the same!

Oops, they did it again...

they played with my heart
    got lost in the game

Oh EA EA
    Oops, they think I'm in love
    That they're sent from above
    I'm not that into it

You see my problem is this
    I'm dreaming away
    Wishing that good gameplay truly exist

I cry, watching trailers
    Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
    But to lose all my goodies
    That is just so typical EA

tenor.gif
    . . .
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN3upG9G3uE
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I was indifferent to her addition.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    There are three coffin options for Bonehilda if it is possible to add her to the household.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Coffin
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Scobre

I noticed someone had made a coffin somewhere on these forums for Bonehilda but sadly I read she cannot be part of the household and has to be summoned everytime you want her which i think is a little sad. It would be nice if a mod went along with that coffin to make her household playable again without taking up a family space :)

I found the coffin on the following link-) CC Free and going up on the gallery i believe.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/985858/paranormal-stuff-positive-thoughts-thread/p12
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    I've never played earlier versions of Sims but I've heard about her. I'm very excited to see her in game. I think she'll fit very well for my vampires and other weird familes. :)
  • Options
    if she's not able to join your household through normal means, prepare to add her through cheats, it worked for Grim.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @temporalgod

I really hope so that would be awesome :)
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Sure, why not. :)
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I chose yes for those who wanted her but i've always been pretty neutral on Bonehilda. I've used her a couple times in the Goth household but I always wind up selling her halfway through and going for an actual maid. She can be fun to have around sometimes but don't really need her.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I voted YES because Bonehilda is a classic Sims character. However, I DO NOT like the way in which we get her. The seance table? Really? So, in order to have her in my household, I have to reach a certain level in the Medium skill. And that applies to EVERY household that I want her in?

I liked her better as an object we could buy (imagine selling Bonehildas in a box in a shop). I liked the hanger on the door that looked as if she hung up her uniform in between shifts. We could place her anywhere anytime.

Now we have to SUMMON her via the seance table? Every time we want her? That sounds less like fun and more like work. What if you had to build a new robot after every use because it falls apart every time? No one would play with robots ever again. TOO MUCH TROUBLE!

We have coffins in S4 with the Vampire pack. What would have been so hard about her coming in a special Bonehilda coffin, resting somewhere in your basement or attic? Nothing except the devs bizarre need to do every little thing differently than they did it before. "We're so bored remaking the exact same stuff over and over again....whine...." Sorry you did such a good job with a feature that we want that feature back again. What a horrible way to be thanked for doing a good job, having it requested again.

There are some things in the Sims that are iconic and you just don't mess with them. It's sad when players care more about the game than the people creating.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    if she's not able to join your household through normal means, prepare to add her through cheats, it worked for Grim.
    True, why I like MCCC mod too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I play vanilla, & I remember using the Sims 4 cheats to have a Grim Reaper in my household, so I'll probably use that for Bonehilda.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If she was a part of the household, she'd take up a character slot.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I remember her very well she best option compare to maids or bulter were useless in ts3 and would love to watch NPC run out of the house screaming XD that would make me laugh and she willing beat the fuzz out Vlad am in haha!
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited January 2021
    I have fond memories of her from TS1 along with the whole makin magic pack, didn't play TS3 and I'm unsure if I actually wanted her in TS4. I just feel like she wont have the same charm (not necessarily about the coffin). I feel quite indifferent about it, but despite that I've already picked a household who will have her.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I have a hazy memory of writing Bonehilda in the poll when they asked what old characters we would like to see in TS4, so yes I did want her back :) I loved her in TS1
  • Options
    VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    I choose nothing because I didn't play the previous games. But I am looking forward to finding about her.
  • Options
    GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    I honestly wouldn't have knew about her existance if i didn't watch Plumbella tho.
  • Options
    KirkeDiamondKirkeDiamond Posts: 7 New Member
    Personally, I'm always happy to see little nods to the previous games.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Isn't she in Jungle Adventure?
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I didn't not want her back. I actually never played with her because the coffin didn't go with my Sims' décor. I guess I can't complain that she doesn't come with a coffin this time!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I only voted "no" because I never used her in 1 or 3, but I knew there were legions of simmers who wanted her back. I have some ideas to use with supes, but I've never used a butler or a maid in all my sims stories. I am happy for those who are excited to have her back. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I know some of us wanted her more than others,

365253c4f1c83111894defb887e72a58.jpg?epik=dj0yJnU9Y3hDQUx4amVrT0NsdlZvbUFOTm1rVDVEY2NkSU05OUImcD0wJm49ZnpXNHFfeEZ1ZlZYVEZKRVhNSDBudyZ0PUFBQUFBR0FUQ2FN