Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did You Want Bonehilda Back?

Comments

• Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I think it was a great thing they added her back. The Sims is always best when it has its unique identity, and adding/re-introducing its fun, original NPCs over the years is one of the best ways to maintain that.
  • Options
    AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    You're darn right I did! It made life in Sims 1 oh so much easier! Cost a pretty penny, but at least it's not a "subscription service" or whatever you wanna call it, like a regular maid. :P

And... it's just Bonehilda. That's the best I can say. Bonehilda ftw! I love our dressed up... Spooky scary skeleton!
    giphy.gif
    I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,140 Member
    Yay!! I'm so happy for Bonehilda to be in Sims 4. Now I can finally stop playing her in my Sims 3.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I have never played her in previous games and honestly only have heard of her here in the forums despite having all 1's and 3's eps... so that's why i answered no. No, i didnt want her back. But now that she's here... it really looks like fun :) But the thing that is making me super excited about the new supernatural sp are the haunted houses. And the scared emotion, but that one is coming for free :)
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Ok, 1. I voted because I want her in the game. Sims 4 is the only iteration of the franchise that I've played and I'm stoked to interact with this legendary queen.

And 2. @Amj1995 what pose is that in your avatar? I love it!!
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Bone Hilda is more than a maid in a previous games, she fetch food for anyone that is hungry autonomously, she cleans, she repair a broken object and often get electrocuted, she played with pets, if she has nothing to do she will train dogs on her own.

So yes.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I didn't play Sims 3 much but I seem to recall that she wasn't a member of the household? So why is not joining household a big deal? Or is my memory failing me?
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,007 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    I didn't play Sims 3 much but I seem to recall that she wasn't a member of the household? So why is not joining household a big deal? Or is my memory failing me?
    I am happy she does NOT take the household slot.

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member

Eventhough she doesnt take a family slot, she is more or less already part of the household. Not sure why some people make it like it's a big deal, probably they just jumped on the bandwagon and clearly havent played bonehilda in the previous version.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited January 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Yes. I missed her. She was such a quirky, fun addition to my game play. In previous versions she seemed to love kids and pets. She didn't ever clean much, but she interacted with the family in a way I always found oddly endearing.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    bella_goth wrote: »
    izecson wrote: »

Eventhough she doesnt take a family slot, she is more or less already part of the household. Not sure why some people make it like it's a big deal, probably they just jumped on the bandwagon and clearly havent played bonehilda in the previous version.

agreed, some people seems to just hate on stuff for fun and likes, it's no wonder devs have a hard time reading the player's feedback if clowns like those won't stop spreading bs

What I 'think' they mean, is that you may have to summon her every time you want some thing done, as opposed to previously when she had her coffin. She would pop out of that autonomously if I'm correct. So she felt like part of the household because she was always there. If she needs resummoning it won't have the same feel.

If this is what they are talking about they should probably be more clear because there's no pointing complaining if your complaint is incoherent :s
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited January 2021
    We don't know how the summoning will work yet, or what you'll have to do to get her to come.

But she's not behaving exactly like Sims 3, so it's clearly just not good enough. Previously Bonehilda was just a Robot Reskin, and now she'll maybe have an actual personality (such as Sims have personalities in Sims 4) but HOW DARE THEY.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,940 Member
    This character is new to me, but she seems weird, and I generally like weird, so bring it on!
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited January 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    How about a third option indifferent?
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I voted No btw.
    Bonehilda wasn’t a character that seemed to spark my interest in any of the previous games. I didn’t mind the NPC maids or having my own sim do their housework.

I’m not sure if she’s like Patchy the Straw Man (I never played with) who stays on a post on the lot until needed or she has to be summoned every time.

But I am happy people who do want her get to see her return.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,990 Member
    edited January 2021
    oh i hate that she doesn't come in a coffin because I really loved her autonomously doing things on the background

and now that i hear she has to be summoned it breaks my heart

like i really wish she doesnt just poof clean poof out cause even if i don't always have mess i want her around for my sims to interact with and she should be allowed to greet the graves,scare maids, fangirl grimmy, drink some nectar and play with pets and stuff

like bonehilda is family member
    no she doesnt have to take household slot
    but i want her around at all times except when she sleeps in her coffin

like okay if there is no coffin let her at least autonomously visit your sims through that table sometimes

and i really wish there was unique interactions for her and JA skeletons

and even like the fun skeletal statues

I'm happy that she at least exists in the game with this pack but i was really hoping her to return in her former glory
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,140 Member
    It breaks my heart that the old gal is now homeless in Sims 4.
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    Bonehilda without a coffin is not the same!

Oops, they did it again...
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,131 Member
    I'm for anything that adds wierdness to the game
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,990 Member
    edited January 2021
    adele_kat wrote: »

they played with my heart
    got lost in the game

Oh EA EA
    Oops, they think I'm in love
    That they're sent from above
    I'm not that into it

You see my problem is this
    I'm dreaming away
    Wishing that good gameplay truly exist

I cry, watching trailers
    Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
    But to lose all my goodies
    That is just so typical EA
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    adele_kat wrote: »

they played with my heart
    got lost in the game

Oh EA EA
    Oops, they think I'm in love
    That they're sent from above
    I'm not that into it

You see my problem is this
    I'm dreaming away
    Wishing that good gameplay truly exist

I cry, watching trailers
    Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways