Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did You Want Bonehilda Back?

Β«1345
It’s just a simple question. 😁
You can explain why, if you like.

Did You Want Bonehilda Back? 221 votes

Yes
79% 176 votes
No
20% 45 votes

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I selected yes simply because so many want to see her return. I'm neutral as I rarely played her in previous games.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I chose yes but I'm actually neutral. It would be nice to have her for my vampires so that's a plus for me!!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    So... she is in my game. I didn't see her directly, but when I was out at a community lot I ran into a male Sim whose last name was Skeleton. When I used MCCC to click on him it showed that his spouse is Bonehilda. I was confused because I never played TS3 (guessing that is where she came from) and I didn't get the reference. Do you think they already snuck these characters into the last update? They don't show up in neighborhood families and I haven't tried checking in hidden families yet.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I don't really care about her but I am happy for those who wanted her to return.
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    So... she is in my game. I didn't see her directly, but when I was out at a community lot I ran into a male Sim whose last name was Skeleton. When I used MCCC to click on him it showed that his spouse is Bonehilda. I was confused because I never played TS3 (guessing that is where she came from) and I didn't get the reference. Do you think they already snuck these characters into the last update? They don't show up in neighborhood families and I haven't tried checking in hidden families yet.
    I’m not sure what you experienced, but Bonehilda is being introduced to TS4 in the new stuff pack being announced in a few minutes.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    voted yes, she's one of the features that comes to mind when i think about the Sims. hopefully she's properly implemented on ts4 as well, but anyways i'm glad she'll be on the game again as new players will be able to meet her <3
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I also don't care either way but she would be cool for my supernatural sims.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I only know of her from seeing other sim players talk about her. I didn't play that part of the Sims 3 so having her back wasn't really on my priority list but I'm happy for those that did want her back and I'm curious to see what she's all about.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited January 2021
    House dirty.
    who you gonna call?
    Bonehilda.

// i have big mansion that is in big need of her services and i have left her few comfy closets to move into

I very much hope quality of her services has not decreased as i very much loved them in ts1 makin' magic and would always trust in her skillful work
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I never played Sims 1 and hardly played Sims 3 so I've completely missed the Bonehilda experience and look forward to meeting her officially!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I never really used her in past games but I feel like there's gonna be a lot of people happy about her comeback so I'm excited
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I love her. I normally play lower-middle-class occult families, so I don't think I'll use her in every household. But she's perfect for bringing my occult neighborhoods to life. Or, uh, undeath, in this case.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I don't care.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    LiELF wrote: Β»
    I never played Sims 1 and hardly played Sims 3 so I've completely missed the Bonehilda experience and look forward to meeting her officially!

Love the new profile pic!😈
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I don't care either way.
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    I tend towards realistic gameplay myself, it's why I chose no, but I'm happy for those that wanted her back.
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I don't remember who she was. I never played with her in past iterations so I don't care for her.

I knew that once a popular simmer would start speaking about her that we'd get her. However I am happy that they are happy. I just will wait here patiently for my burglars to rob me :'(
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Across all social media, I've seen people crying out for Bonehilda so I am super happy they get their beloved character back.
  • Options
    EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    I'm neutral. I didn't use Bonehilda in Sims 1, but I'm happy for those that wanted the character back.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    I didn't really care either way, I am happy for people who wanted her though.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    What's so special about her? She's just a maid.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Loanet wrote: Β»
    Is the Statue of Liberty just a sculpture? Is Halloween just a day? Is your mom just a person?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I loved her in TS3 Supernatural <3.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Loanet wrote: Β»

Because she's dead, there was always a ton of hilarious interactions with her. Plus, unlike a butler, she doesn't take a household slot.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I have never played with her before and can use her rather less for my normal Sims, tough she fits well in a vampire household. :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories πŸ¦‡ and an ongoing ghost story πŸ‘».
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idiπŸ€ͺts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! πŸ‘‹