Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,000 Member
    Here is the list for the current deal and the upcoming deals for the next 24 hours

Current Deal
    317 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Felicity Cultivator Refridgerator / 59 / 81 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deal
    318 ) The Dramatic Palm / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; Villa Paraíso

319 ) Eleanor Chaise Lounge / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Living Room Set; Full Regal Living Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; The Monarch Suite

320 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 241 / 583 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 389, # 74)

321 ) Go All In Compilation / 1360 / 3400 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 148, but less than # 604)

322 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 798 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 13, but less than # 975)

323 ) Turn the End-Tables / 9 / 39 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

324 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 528 / 1797 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, but less than # 57, # 624, # 538)

325 ) Ala Mod / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

326 ) Kady Shorts with Button Accents / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 83)

327 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1060 / 1980 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, # 826, but less than # 891 )

328 ) It's Game Time / 209 / 545 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 461, but less than # 75 )

329 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 587)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    siburyosiburyo Posts: 3 New Member
    I have the same logging in problem a few people have mentioned--with a weird caveat. So, my login problem started 22 hours ago, and is the one where I'm logged in on the main sims3.com page, and in fact every page, other than ones that start with store.thesim3.com. When I try to login on those pages, I get an error saying "Invalid login information. Please try again." Then when I go to something like my page or the exchange, I am automatically logged in again. I can access the store ingame, but because I get all my points through ad farming, that didn't really help much.

Now, the weird part. A couple days ago, before this problem started, I went on my desktop to check my purchase history. Just now I went onto my desktop, and discovered that I was still logged in to the store. The ads work, and I can navigate from page to page. Now, I don't have sims on that computer, in fact origin won't even work on it. BUT I realized I could farm ads on the desktop and spend them in game. Which is far from ideal, because as far as I know I can't take advantage of sales or mmao or cys. It's still better than where I was, though.

I'm usually a lurker as you can see, but I decided to post about this in case it might help someone. I was thinking, how many people can this possibly apply to, but then I thought, a lot of people have multiple devices they use the internet on, so you never know. Also to vent my frustration. Because even with this work around, I'm still pretty annoyed about this.
  • Options
    AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    Yeah, the store is a website and doesn't need the game installed to do anything (except actually download, although you CAN click the button to lock in a green one to cascade with or CYS). But good to bring the point up for those that haven't realised that yet.
  • Options
    JovialJoyJovialJoy Posts: 251 Member
    edited November 2016
    siburyo wrote: »
    I'm usually a lurker as you can see

Sorry that this is what it took to bring you out of the woodwork! But my experience is similar. Troubleshooting problems with the site is what led me here.

If you've lurked long enough, I hope you've checked out the DD Spreadsheet! It's an invaluable tool. It helped me get a green Download button on Le Cirque Espirit just now!

My Top Five | My Wishlist

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    Kittycata87Kittycata87 Posts: 20 New Member
    Yay! I just snagged the Ala Mod dress as I thought it was pretty, and I scooped up the Sweet Escape Nursery for 145 SP last night as I already owned a couple of items from it.
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    I missed it because I wasn't able to log in. While having other problems I asked about the issues and they said that the site is being worked on at the moment.
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    JovialJoy wrote: »
    I am logging into the store site and am logged in with studio and other places but anything to do with the store or any item or set or world am logged out and no matter what says invalid info trying to log in. :/

@CravenLestat, I was having the same problem. But the site allowed me to log in when I went incognito. Trying to access it in my regular browser is still only working intermittently at this point; sometimes when I click a link that takes me there, I get a message that says something like, "We're busy right now, but we'll be right back!" :#

Thank you will try another browser,I was trying to gift a friend and it is acting up.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Tamaek wrote: »
    I missed it because I wasn't able to log in.

So sorry, @Tamaek! I missed the Ala Mod dress and Kady Shorts because I wasn't able to log in on my phone. And the latter I really needed for a Cascade.
    While having other problems I asked about the issues and they said that the site is being worked on at the moment.

They've been "working" on it for a while. :/

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yeah I checked back and now I can log in, @JovialJoy. Thank you for the gift, by the way. ^_^ I've noticed that, too, that they've been working on it for some time now. I think it is likely that the a single person or maybe two people have been tasked with fixing a problem that normally requires a team. The error screen even says as much, "Our site appears to be down right now. Don’t worry, we have one of our best people working on it". *sigh*
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    By the way, didja notice? I'm a full fledged member now! And I'm fighting the urge to go back and edit all of my previous posts now that I have that privilege. :D
    Congrats on becoming a full member. You can now make a signature, maybe with a Wishlist link in it :smiley:

I finally did it, @angeljess26! Thank you for the suggestion. In addition to my Wishlist, I copied @ajaxpost and included the information that members should know to get the best discounts for Store items and Sets. It was his signature that led me to Cascades and Free Items! So I also have you to thank, @ajaxpost! <3

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Holy Crap the Sales page is different!!! I can't check the dates on any of the items to see when it says it will change because I own all of what's on there now and I'm afraid to log out and look. Can anyone confirm or is it just jumbled around and what? I'm so confused... :confounded:

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Holy plum the Sales page is different!!!

Not on my screen *sigh* But at least I'm logged in and have a couple working ads.

Motherboard came in yesterday, but been too busy to do anything with it. NOT going to rush it this time, even though I'm chomping at the bit. Housework is priority today. Just taking a break from that right now.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    JoeJude16 wrote: »
    But at least I'm logged in and have a couple working ads.

I've had as many paying ads today as I have over the last three days combined. Yay!

• Options
    edited November 2016
    I've had as many paying ads today as I have over the last three days combined. Yay!

So, that makes what, three? *devilish grin* >:)

EDIT: BTW, mine stopped at 4
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Something is happening. I am able to sign in in-game and it shows my SP and both shopping mode my Download Dashboard appear to be working. Progress?
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    The store site itself definitely seems to be down right now for me. I can get in to thesims3.com to access My Page, but not store.thesims3.com.
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    By the way, didja notice? I'm a full fledged member now! And I'm fighting the urge to go back and edit all of my previous posts now that I have that privilege. :D
    Congrats on becoming a full member. You can now make a signature, maybe with a Wishlist link in it :smiley:
    I finally did it, @angeljess26! Thank you for the suggestion. In addition to my Wishlist, I copied @ajaxpost and included the information that members should know to get the best discounts for Store items and Sets. It was his signature that led me to Cascades and Free Items! So I also have you to thank, @ajaxpost! <3
    Oh yes! Congrats on becoming a member, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to have limited rights.

And I'm so happy to hear that I have been able to help/inspire another Simmer to get even more from their game, especially leading them to this community of awesome people.

Now, on to your next task ... Owning The Store! :)
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited November 2016
    Holy plum the Sales page is different!!! I can't check the dates on any of the items to see when it says it will change because I own all of what's on there now and I'm afraid to log out and look. Can anyone confirm or is it just jumbled around and what? I'm so confused... :confounded:
    Holy plum the Sales page is different!!!
    Not on my screen *sigh* But at least I'm logged in and have a couple working ads.

Motherboard came in yesterday, but been too busy to do anything with it. NOT going to rush it this time, even though I'm chomping at the bit. Housework is priority today. Just taking a break from that right now.
    No, doesn't seem any different for me, though I haven't logged in afresh and I don't pay it much attention but, using another browser, the items are showing a "Sale ends: 10/12/16" which I imagine is the American way round so that'll be 12 October?

Good luck with the new motherboard @JoeJude16, hopefully it'll bring the game back to life for you.

Edit: Oh! And now the Store site has logged me out and isn't recognising my password!! :rage:

Edit 2: OK, stand down, it's let me back in again now! Panic over (well, for me anyway) :relaxed:

Edit 3: Nope, it's gone wonky again! :angry::rage:
    Post edited by ajaxpost on
  • Options
    Upon comparing it to my phone (which will not let me sign in and claims my password is incorrect unless I go to My Page where it says I'm logged in and still need to log in :confused: ) it seems that for some reason the Sales page on my PC which finally let me log back in is just jumbled around but they are the same items. For some reason it just rearranged them. :rage::tired_face: This emotional rollercoaster is too much! I just want it fixed!!! *sob* :bawling:

*deep breaths* :neutral: I'm okay now.

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hello everybody. Haven't been on here in forever. Kind of miss stalking the deals. Been playing Sims Freeplay lately and Simcity Build It. Hope everyone is doing well. Should really gift out my simpoints sometime. Just been busy programming a game. Happy Halloween! :mrgreen:
    Well, hello old friend! Good to see you again.

Never got into mobile games myself, but amazed if they have turned SimCity into an app - are the graphics really as good as the website shows? :hushed:

Simcity built it does have amazing graphics. It's great to see you again too.
  • Options
    Plumming motherboard didn't work! Bad idea ordering from the same place. Not sure what my next step will be.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Plumming motherboard didn't work! Bad idea ordering from the same place. Not sure what my next step will be.

What is this, like the fourth one? You really can't catch a break! Have a drink--on me! :p

• Options
    This emotional rollercoaster is too much! I just want it fixed!!! *sob* :bawling:

*deep breaths* :neutral: I'm okay now.

I know, right?! I discovered the forums, and all of Point-saving threads therein, just in time for the Store to go all wonky. WORK, 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @angeljess26 - I did add the Australian column for you and the UK column for @ajaxpost. Being a night owl, I would sometimes be up when you and silencesong were racing each other to post. Once or twice, I may have posted one myself. Of course, for those deals predicted to sell out quickly, we had to take care of ourselves first - grab the deal and then post.
    Thought that was how it happened. I do think silencesong missed a quick sell out once or twice, due to posting though.
    Just wanted to say thanks for posting this spreadsheet and info! I think I had mostly figured out the cascading deals and how to save sp by buying compilations and only purchasing one item from a set in order to make its price drop, BUT, I just discovered your thread and that DDs are predicted AFTER the MMAO thing broke and I googled to see if anyone else cared. I'm rather late to the party, so to speak, since I made my first store purchase (freebie items) in 2009 and only recently (last spring) re-discovered the store after "buying" Roaring Heights using Bing rewards points I'd been farming... and that lead to me discovering SP could also be farmed. Since I've never spent real $$ on any Sims purchases aside from the base game and a few expansions, I'm sure I'm moving much slower toward owning the store than most! Your spreadsheet is great though!! It's also nice to know I'm not the only one on the planet still doing this (since the DD percent purchased almost never gets over 5% I wondered if that meant there were maybe four other people LOL). Here's to hoping they fix MMAO.
    @Dame_Judi_Dench First of all welcome to the DD thread and the forums. The percentage of what has been bought on any DD deal is low because they changed it so things won't sell out. They used to only have a set number of purchases then the item would be gone.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options

Who are you ordering from, just curious so I might avoid such troubles in the future? If you don't mind sharing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top