Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,082 Member
    Ugh.Now I got this weird issue with the camera(not the item camera but the camera to take screenshots) Everytime I use the tab button the background items disappear and the game goes dark.
  • Options
    44979651_183749792549281_2605863010463383552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5d5aaa5b0812ae194f781ef01a8035d7&oe=5C81EFD6
    Claire: What's that over there?
    William: What? Where.
    William looked away from the board to see what Claire was pointing at, he missed getting a bullseye.
    William: Claire! That wasn't funny.
    Claire: I couldn't help myself..

44977569_183749782549282_6183165228629360640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=6c804f3d01aa3bf0025f8cdaf5f27028&oe=5C85E378
    William: Maker, Claire.
    Claire: I'm sorry -giggles-
    William: You owe me one.Come here.

45002970_183749859215941_6039731441409982464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5a0414b93eb77aa7fe9564fb44748c51&oe=5C422BA3
    William: Are you feeling alright this morning?
    Claire: Yes..just morning sickness again.I'll be fine.
    William: I'm just worried about you and the baby after your accident..
    Claire: We'll be okay, I promise.
    William: Let's take a walk outside.

45004814_183749879215939_2825507225663963136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3fbc799c30985fde468188b7df7045d5&oe=5C88FC94
    Claire: Why are you staring at me like that?
    William: You're beautiful, that's why.

44961428_183749952549265_1002507304609775616_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=66ac4ad5c429f40e9e6ab722a8e3d3ae&oe=5C7C3050
    Claire: I love you.
    William: Wow, you actually said it first this time.
    Claire: Was that wrong? I should take it back then..
    William: Not at all...I love you Claire.

45061042_183749962549264_8361380157906223104_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f7ddcae761257ebfd1055977ef30d4b7&oe=5C79E1DD
    William: And our baby.

44996454_183752412549019_609865156800806912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=4e8c64e1bf63d7cfb2146a2cf351a9f7&oe=5C3C3FBF

45049740_183752425882351_7933454394199113728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=6e8e16346ad48b75af2f8501bef5d870&oe=5C85B9E4

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,318 Member
    @MoonandStars83, I've gotten in-game gifts from The Sims 3 Development team as well. I think when I've got them, it was after there was an issue with their log-in servers or something along those lines... :) And some people have been having issues logging into their launcher when playing the game as I have seen a couple of threads over in the Tech section about the issues where they claim that they password is invalid each time that they've tried logging in. So I also think that there is a thread over on the EA website for players to post their issues in as well... :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    My newest elf

Solana Keagwyn :love:

db7ux9Y.png

I started making her cause of that "Sims all look the same" thread

3h7EWZH.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    The Way of Life
    Chapter One
    How Things Were

The first sign that the talks were not going well were the Presidents of the US and the Russian Federation accusing each other of not abiding by the terms of the agreement. The second was the cessation of talks and outright threats of war. The START III talks were a complete failure when both sides left the bargaining table and didn't return. It was then that the world knew that they were on a slippery slope to nuclear war. And the possibility of nuclear annihilation became very real.

It was as well that The Eight as they'd monikered themselves had sealed themselves in their bunker and had made certain that they conducted themselves in a manner that assumed that the worst was about to happen and that the world as they knew it; had come to an end. They knew that when they emerged from their bunker, that the world as they knew it would be not as they once knew it.
    Screenshot-10.jpgScreenshot-11.jpgScreenshot-12.jpgScreenshot-13.jpgScreenshot-15.jpg Their only defence from contamination in the case that the bombs did fall, were the foot thick blast doors and concrete walls that lined the entrance; while the rest of the facility was located underground. And there they would stay while the radiation was still thick in the air.
    Screenshot-23.jpg Phil and Haruo chatted up the ladies; getting to know their bunker-mates as they would be getting very close in the very near future. After all, they would be stuck in the bunker until such time as the radiation dissipated enough to support life back on the surface.
    Screenshot-14.jpgScreenshot-22.jpg As if the world was in mourning for the short amount of time that it had, the skies opened up and the heavens poured. It rained for two days straight with no cessation; as if for one final purification ritual before the gates of hell opened up to consume them all in a nightmarish cleansing of fire.
    Screenshot-40.jpgScreenshot-41.jpgScreenshot-42.jpgScreenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-45.jpgScreenshot-46.jpg It was a solemn pronouncement by the President of the United States that the United States and their allies were going to war against the Russian Federation that The Eight knew that they needed to stay within the confines of their bunker and make no attempts to go out to further provision. What they had would have to carry them throughout the two years or more that they would remain within the bunker.

On CNN they'd also received the news that the Russian Federation would consider a nuclear pre-emptive strike from the United States as an act of war and would respond with a devastating retaliation from their nuclear forces.
    Trump_Announcement.jpg Screenshot%2B%2528133%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%2528135%2529.jpg Moods fluctuated depending on the person. Depression at the news that their world was about to end certainly was prevalent amongst the members of The Eight. And frankly even their survival was in question, had the military who had built this bunker dug in deep enough that they would be assured of surviving the blast? Had they provisioned enough to see them through the worst of the fallout?
    Screenshot-35.jpgScreenshot-36.jpg Whether they would survive was a question mark and they had to seal themselves in knowing that within a few days time, their world would cease to exist; that everyone that they had known and every place they had ever been; everything that they found familiar had been immolated by nuclear hellfire. That was a heavy emotional weight to take into the bunker with them.
    Screenshot-37.jpgScreenshot-38.jpgScreenshot-39.jpg As it were, The Eight kept their minds off that heavy thought, by exercising and challenging each other to martial arts sparring matches. To survive they would have to be in peak physical condition and that was one of the reasons why Mickey was selected. He was an athlete thus physically fit and a formidable specimen. Arm him with an M-16A3 and gear and he'd be an intimidating sight. And it was his job to whip them into shape...and get them ready to survive the elements once the radiation died down.
    Screenshot-47.jpgScreenshot-48.jpgScreenshot-49.jpg Of course though, the martial arts fell to Haruo who was a green-belt and was working on his athleticism. He would be training them to fight; which would definitely be necessary when it came to surviving all sorts of marauders. One of the first of The Eight that he'd sparred with was Mickey, whom he was going to bring up to his level in order so that they could both instruct the rest of the bunker occupants.
    Screenshot-61.jpgScreenshot-84.jpgScreenshot-87.jpg There were many things to do in the bunker and well, recreation was one of the orders of the day. They had their choice of chess, pool, ping-pong, foosball and darts. Haruo, being musical, had a concert grand piano installed in the bunker so that he could play and there were several more musical instruments available so that anyone who was interested could take up music.
    Screenshot-103.jpgScreenshot-107.jpgScreenshot-108.jpgScreenshot-110.jpgScreenshot-112.jpgScreenshot-113.jpgScreenshot-114.jpgScreenshot-115.jpgScreenshot-116.jpgScreenshot-117.jpgScreenshot-118.jpg ...and that was how they spent their days...

But on the afternoon of the full moon, all that came to an end.
    Screenshot-27.jpgScreenshot-28.jpgScreenshot-29.jpgScreenshot-30.jpg One SS-24 (Russian Designation RT-23 Molodets) missile armed with ten Multiple Independently-Targetable Re-Entry Vehicles in a fusilade of second strike missiles after the United States launched a pre-emptive nuclear strike on Russia due to increasing tensions in the Mediterranean (clashes between Russian and US warships had escalated into an exchange of tactical nuclear weapons, devastating both fleets) targeted three of its MIRVs at CFB Gnome and one at a political target in Sunset Valley City Hall.

There wasn't time enough to blink for many of the citizens in Sunset Valley or scream. Just a blistering 100M degree celcius heat that vaporized anyone standing below the epicenter of the explosion. And the blast-wave that travelled away from the epicenter of the explosion at supersonic speed devastated anything that remained standing.
    Screenshot-127.jpgScreenshot-128.jpgScreenshot-127_nuke1.jpgScreenshot-127_nuke2.jpg Within the city center, fires raged and anyone outside the "instant-death" zone of the blast radius was doomed to die a slow death from acute radiation sickness.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@meerkattime I will finish it. :) Taking just a few days off from sims and playing a game my hubby wanted me to try.

@Silverofdreams30 He's a cutie!
    Cassie is so pretty and Misty is just adorable.

@king_of_simcity7 Oh....I thought maybe was a girl in RL! :wink:

@Springfairy556 Well, go Mama's! Guess they might hang around a bit to make sure things go smoothly. I like the maternity dress.
    Lovely pictures of them walking and smooching!

@CravenLestat Dag, that Grim is certainly free with his hands!
    She is a very pretty gal!
    Solana is pretty and different.

@Auroraskies Lots of cute sims from the experiment.

@emorrill Your wish, my pleasure. :)
    45416781512_b5597012ec_b.jpg

@MoonandStars83 Cute pic of the new family. :) Glad to see you are getting the rec center done. Would test for you, but I don't have all the goodies installed so imagine it would be missing some of the fun stuff and decor.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited October 2018
    @CravenLestat , The door of life and Death: They may say they are genetic but they come out pudding supreme! If you want real genetic kid go to the future and pay for it at the hospital.

Light and L’s “genetic” kid from the door...

44117187771_e7c3c6857b_z.jpg

44117185701_157651eabd_z.jpg

:o
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Ty @bekkasan :kissing_heart: She has a great profile I added tats and colored them white since she is dark skinned.Looks elven

eGG8NpM.png

@charlottesmom or @lisasc360 I have faith in you both,I think by looking at the sim above side profile you will know what movie character race I used for inspiration??

@Nikkei_Simmer LOL seriously,Prince Adam playing pool?? "I have the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rack em up"

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Yeah, but didn't Prince Adam have Prince Valiant hair? >:):D If I do run across that hair style, I'll do an Prince Adam...will also have to use that body-builder skin. :D

That reminds me, I'm also going to have to do an Adora sim. :D

The swept back-semi-long hair was as close as I could get to my friend Mickey's hairstyle back in the 80s. "Holy geez, where'd the years go?".
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    I like Adora and you get huge bonus points knowing that is She Ra's name :o

Always thought she was a hottie cartoon but hey @Nikkei_Simmer how about Princess Daphne from Dragons Lair?? :flushed: Is it wrong to love a video game girl

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I like Adora and you get huge bonus points knowing that is She Ra's name :o Always thought she was a hottie cartoon...
    @CravenLestat - I used to watch He-Man when I was younger... :D Well, I WAS thirteen at the time when it first came out. :D (yes, to all you younger kids...I'm THAT OLD...) :D
    but hey @Nikkei_Simmer how about Princess Daphne from Dragons Lair?? :flushed: Is it wrong to love a video game girl
    Nope...not wrong at all. :D After all...my sim Haruo is acutely in love with River McIrish. :D And yes, Princess Daphne sizzles. :D

THE EIGHT

OK...the four girls were from Sunset Valley and are in the game...
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    They are in turn: 1st pic: Holly Alto, 2nd pic: Autumn Cusack, 3rd pic: River McIrish (Yeah...yeah, you know she had to be in there...) and Bebe Hart (Holly is in the background).
    Now for the males:
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Yeah, you know him... :D
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Left - Right: Noel, Phil and Mickey. :D And yeah...that's what they looked like...back when they were in their early 20s. :D

...and yeah, there's only eight because I'm not running the risk of crashing this game with 50+ sims this time around.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    Cont'd pg. 3103
    @Springfairy556 I must admit that I've never seen Les Miserables :grimace:
    @Karritz Good luck completing your next videos. I hope you get the 30 Grandchildren badge one day, I wouldn't have the patience for it.
    @TadOlson I hope your computer is running better after cleaning out your hard drive. Good update.
    @Nikkei_Simmer I'm surprised you're starting up another apocalypse story. If the Government was smart they would evacuate everyone. It would be sad to go into a bunker knowing full well that everybody you knew above the surface will die. I like the new hair on River.
    @Springfairy556 Ugh Claire loves William but doesn't trust him and pushes him away rather than listening to him. She's entirely too trusting of Fantine, a woman who may or may not be her mother and who never looked for her.

pg. 3104
    @Nikkei_Simmer I'd need closer pictures to work out who the eight are. I recognise Autumn cusack right off the bat because of her bright red hair.
    @bekkasan I did enjoy it thank you. See, I didn't even know it was a remake so I had nothing to compare it to. There's no rush but I would love to see how Seth and Rafe conquer the Mummy's Curse :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 Is that Ethan Ruan the bad guy who you were telling me about? He is very handsome. It's so hard to create sims based off asian actors. Your sim is really cute :love:
    I wish it were that easy to upgrade computers. Salty's sister is cute. Misty is a good cat, looks like he loves his scratching post.
    @Springfairy556 Aw I feel so sad for William. I'm surprised that Fantine has come back to repair relationships. I do think that Eleanor is being too harsh on William. I'm sorry he's my favourite character of yours I just have to defend him! :tongue: He was wrong to bully people as a child but he has been entirely selfless with Claire. She runs around wild without letting him know where she is, she falls off boats and waits two weeks before telling anyone where she is and she seems not to care that she's expected to behave like a queen now. At least they apologised and hopefully from now on they communicate better. The kiss is cute and yay it's a little baby bump. I was wondering if you had any medieval maternity clothes :smile:
    @CravenLestat The manor looks so creepy. Lol what a twist of events. It's been so long since a pretty girl knocked on Grim's door that he just can't help himself. I think Grim is actually a pudding sim underneath but I'm sure the baby will be cute anyway. Angela is a good mix of both ladies. I like that she got Odessa's pretty platinum blonde hair :smile:
    @MoonandStars83 I don't know anything about the mod you're talking about but I like your werewolf and vampire couple. It's cool that you got a gift from the development team, even if it's just an automatic thing. The sub level looks great. I can see a cinema room, archery room and even a room for weddings.

pg. 3105
    @Springfairy556 I've had that issue in tab and it's either fixed by fadeobjects on or the Enable Object Hiding toggle box. You will get items disappearing if you use tab mode to go above or below levels with enable object hiding on. I hope that helps.
    Claire is cheeky and William is such a romantic. Ahh she said the thing. They are very cute together and finally they seem happy :smile:
    @CravenLestat The name Solana sounds very exotic I love it. She has cute elf ears and the makeup is surprisingly flattering. You have a good eye for that sort of thing :smile:
    @Nikkei_Simmer The first girl looks like Holly Alto correct me if I'm wrong. Is that supposed to be Donald Trump? His skin needs more orange :lol:. It can't be that comfortable walking on stones all the time. If they can afford musical instruments surely they can get a nice smooth floor to walk on. At least the bunker residents have lots of objects to learn from and interact with so they won't get bored.
    @Charlottesmom I think they mixed Light and L's genetics with the wrong donor... Their kids from the future turned out much better :smile:
  • Options
    @coco In my head my inspiration was.... of course more human though for breeding purposes :smirk:
    Gelfling from Dark Crystal av0ctf2.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    @CravenLestat Ahhhh what is that thing?! It's oddly kind of cute but mostly creepy :flushed:
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Is there a particular reason for building in the basement? Nice pictures :smile:
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @coco there are 15 children available to have 30 grandchildren between them. I don't expect the getting of the grandchildren will be the issue. The issue will be managing to have the badge trigger.

@MoonandStars83 I hope you get some sound soon. Percy's hair is a nice set of colours. But Gary, Owen and Don all have exactly the same colours in their hair - it just isn't obvious due to the different hair styles each of them has. I'll try to keep finding styles that really show all of their colours from now on.

@bekkasan thank you. I'm trying to enjoy it. But I have so much to do.

I'm having problems with the video I'm working on now. I want one of the toddlers to age up before the end of the video but I kept forgetting to do it so the video is becoming quite long. I'm going to have to go back through it and chop lots more out. What should have taken 1 day seems to have taken 3 or 4 (sim days).

Happy Simming all
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited October 2018
    @CravenLestat The likeness is there, especially the arch of the forehead (not palm) to nosetip :smile:

Oops double post! And then I refreshed.. This is a busy thread :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @coco You never seen Dark Crystal :# That is Kira from the movie...

Here is a clip where Jen and Kira meet,how cute is Kira's voice :blush: Jen is a guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGOig6kRtCk

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @CravenLestat , Don’t kill me but I’ve never seen The Dark Crystal either.... *ducks* :o
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    --Oh interesting prologue to your new game.
    I didn't realize how nice Sunset Valley was.I rarely ever visit that world.
    --Ugh, It would be so hard for me to give up my kids to go to a bunker.
    --Love how you did the CNN news coverage! Very creative.
    --Being nuked is my number one fear right now...

@bekkasan
    --Fantine realized it probably wasn't the best way to tell Claire and felt bad for potentially ruining a marriage.
    However, Eleanor didn't like the way her son was behaving either.lol

@coco
    --Les Mis is a fantastic musical.Its about a man who stole a loaf of bread, got sentenced to prison for 20 years.
    When he was released he turned his life around and became mayor of town, adopting Fantine's daughter,
    Javert the prison guard realized who he was and started hunting him.
    --Fantine is for sure Claire's mother, but she didn't ever look for her that's true.
    --William is my favorite of mine to! I have a thing for kings(Totally fangirl over King Arthur from Merlin)
    --I think they will communicate better from now on.But still worried about Cornelious, he's out there somewhere.

Boards are kind of slow.Not much to give feedback on today.Hopefully, I'm all caught up though.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    The Way of Life
    Chapter Two
    Horace

It was about about a day before the bomb fell when Noel had made a break-through with robotics and created a plumbot which he promptly named Horace just because. Horace was a military/police style plumbot and was built to be intimidating, but he had the AI Angler and Handibot trait chips...at least until such time as Noel was able to construct a trait chip that would kick in his defensive capabilities. Phil attempted bot-making and ended up making a Fear of Humans trait chip, which was not installed in Horace for obvious reasons. It was evident that they would need several plumbots in order to go out while the radiation was still in the air so that none of the sims would get sick and pass away from acute radiation sickness. They could patrol the compound...and do other things that were necessary.
    Screenshot-9.jpg Of course since Bebe Hart was extremely technophobic, she didn't like Horace at all. It made her very uncomfortable, but she knew that it was the only way to get information about the outside world at any rate. Horace would take samples of the air, the water, the fish and wildlife that survived and would relay that information to the shelter occupants. As it was Horace got the first look at the world that had come to pass in the wake of the nuclear devastation.
    Screenshot-17.jpgScreenshot-18.jpg He didn't understand why, but seeing the devastation that was wrought in the wake of three 550KT nuclear explosions in close proximity to each other, made his circuits do something funny and he couldn't understand why his circuits were not computing properly. Was this what the humans saw as sadness
    Screenshot-23.jpgScreenshot-24.jpgScreenshot-25.jpgScreenshot-26.jpg Standing on the crest of a hill, Horace looked down at the ruin wrought in silence. Other humans had tried to harm his humans...he would not be merciful to anyone who had bad intentions against his humans, for with them, he was inexplicably tied in both faith and his Creator was with them, his Creator who had brought him into being. Horace would do anything to protect them...and seeing how other humans had conducted themselves in the preservation of the environment around them, he had no desire to see anyone but his Creator and his friends flourish. They would be kinder to the environment than how the other humans had been.
    Screenshot-28.jpgScreenshot-29.jpg Meanwhile back at the bunker, Phil worked on the garden. It was from there, now that the soil above ground was poisoned by radiation for the long term, that the bunker occupants would receive their sustenance. And Noel was working on the RoBotany trait chip to ensure that there would be some plumbots working on the garden to free up yet another sim to do some alchemy research. And frankly there were weird things that Horace, who was recording things to be downloaded back in the bunker, was seeing. Shrill cries and howls of things that didn't seem to be cries of animals that they were familiar with.
    Screenshot-21.jpgScreenshot-22.jpg Horace, after coming back in, and downloading his report to the computer, started researching nanites so that he could assist his Creator (Noel) in making more trait chips to use in future plumbots that the facility would need.
    Screenshot-31.jpg Noel and Horace could be seen in the lab working together to make trait chips. And together they would create a team that would help ensure the survival of this bunker.
    Screenshot-32.jpg Holly was working on potions...that could be used for purposes other than just self-defense and Haruo and River were working on their alchemy skills. Evidently the radiation was doing weird things to the environment around them.
    Screenshot-33.jpgScreenshot-34.jpg ...and there were creatures in that forest...ones that a Sim would not want to come up against alone with no means of self-defense.
    Screenshot-35.jpgScreenshot-36.jpg Screenshot-37.jpg ...and of course there were things that even bears and wolves were scared of.
    Screenshot-38.jpgScreenshot-39.jpg Sometimes, it was just safer to stay inside...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    45105810_183801102544150_2720733018896465920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=53f98c228caf4d03dda6394e922c7b50&oe=5C483276
    Claire and William were suppose to attend the Jousting tournament, however the rain prohibited the event.

45063166_183801085877485_2123453675346067456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=26897ba83f581c5c0c9cba32a134e42e&oe=5C7B3B4E
    Claire: Not again...Why is it always raining when I'm around you?
    William: Like I can control the weather.
    Claire: Good point.(Giggles) My house, we can go in there.I still have access to it.
    (I know there's an odd pattern on the bottom of her dress.That's because with this dress, you have to make your sim barefoot.And I didn't take her shoes off and now she's pregnant so I can't change the outfit)

45027288_183801162544144_1633351757448871936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e3695d7fd82e5691abbe871b926b76da&oe=5C49A282
    William: Brings back memories..
    Claire: It does...My book! I wondered where I left that.
    William: -sighs and rolled his eyes- There's more important things than books..
    Claire:(Flirty) Oh really, like what?
    William: I'll show you.

45101487_183801175877476_5760338991261941760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=21d94441de66cd3a9866f4c25ce1fb7d&oe=5C4818D4

45011703_183801262544134_3234426393286672384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b05d81413aa931a609a8863e6b2e1dd3&oe=5C788E35
    It ended as a good night for both of them.XD

back in the courtyard...

45087775_183810012543259_7168077482451533824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f9928e332c8e65c2edd5ae697ed27003&oe=5C87BA9F
    Claire was listening to bard play some music when a stranger approached her.

Mr. Comproton: Hey, you're a pretty lady.Care to dance?
    Claire: No thank you.I'm quite happy by myself here.Thank you.
    Mr. Compronton: Oh come now, darling, just a little dance with me and you'll be on cloud nine.
    Claire: WILLIAM!

45002947_183810005876593_6251996984400412672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d9fd3854cf4d9140616c63e2c41a5ada&oe=5C80CC88
    William: Can I help you sir?
    Mr. Compronton: Oh, I was just asking this fair lady for a dance.Isn't she lovely, you'd like to dance with her I bet your Majesty?
    William: It would be an honor to dance with my lovely wife.
    Mr.Compronton: Wife?? You're the Queen?
    Claire: No...I'm just wearing this crown on my head to show off.
    William: Now, if you'd kindly stop flirting with my wife and move along.
    Mr.Compronton: Oh of course, I wouldn't mess with you.

44991977_183812239209703_1459663602121179136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=13b6b56d39630830ced4b1c8535a1e6b&oe=5C7EC245
    William: My lady, would you dance with me?
    Claire: Of course, I'd love to.

45070769_183812202543040_8012068281584189440_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=0204e1009397e9201ed204b0495b0aa0&oe=5C8AD60A
    Claire: Thank you for stepping in there.
    William: Thank you for getting me involved and not trying to handle it yourself.
    Claire & William: (both laughed)
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,318 Member
    @CravenLestat , Don’t kill me but I’ve never seen The Dark Crystal either.... *ducks* :o

Same here @charlottesmom, never seen it as well... B)
  • Options
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Post apocalyptic worlds really appeal to you don't they? ;):p
    I know, right, @emorrill, I should really tell my health-care provider about that. :D:mrgreen:

GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top