Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2018
    @meerkattime ;)

Changed her blonde changed up outfit

aO77Pgl.png
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Final update for the day: :smile:

Gareth leads Shelly to the front of the crowd but for some reason Megan and Emily are blocking him

44707939_10155901582911497_3114240989162635264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeET_US_x_bTWSG6qPqdrKY69NzQjCbZ9SyhydA91FQkqrVvgTO-C2p9Bn4BFqySD7ahmjhbu8VoPJPtblBT_F4pkyb02NqE3kcI4K_XiqBB2Q&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=bba124b4b4a3ac78e1ec065e3e98ea0e&oe=5C7AAF4C

It seems that Dan is blocking him as well

44812347_10155901582796497_7444420810762092544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeGs2Hgkraz7C3kWGV6fLcTOiUqjyxif3UfTGzzTmz1RtmidW2BwqiXmSKisu0EHSKtC9hodSYwAIW2GYuEagbJ4ZuLbcWJiQ3smeXL-drkpwg&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=8f4b8b93f0756f55bfeb4d14a1c78d21&oe=5C49DD48

Shelly ends up staying at the back next to Courtney much to Gareth's annoyance

42393329_10155901583101497_5635503043794436096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeE5V9c1U0XzuYC3rAhuCbzTovY3eb8bKn7FIdApkQUIuIp9gC4pOliMMhBG9SknqG2eKaG4R6Q0WZJNIqzlTxXssg3-Ptc67FtnBIaEbVJkHg&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=3439b8f8c782f6994b4158da0f29fc25&oe=5C46979C

Dan seems to have won this round!

44818002_10155901583256497_7398184031826739200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeFJQAp6lfcKdlcIBa-CV1piMMvMHmfsoaQtj7aNzLjQlrbs6w3naoi_KQ7eQcf_3gKWi6Mv3a8R_WKpF-gkw7kTmzyuvThRFIXkGeaRGXCT8g&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=0d5fcf4a93fa97d7990539403ff242f3&oe=5C3D658A

What will Gareth do next?

44712453_10155901583156497_8974860268420988928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeH6P_aiokiCUes5jnHkmnSVKWOEgAg-a4zjEyrpAXLHBTBNYS3HMqxFLbMt_fb0DBUYT0pYmOrupT7KuAApOyY30acjOPrGjLrdxJmr9VNQMw&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=ab35be033357405024ee9c262514eaa2&oe=5C4E56A4

To be continued...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Springfairy556 I take back liking Claire :( If she doesn't know her husband who she didn't just meet 5 seconds ago and chooses an unknown woman who she did meet 5 seconds ago. That is just too sad. I feel so sorry for King William.

@king_of_simcity7 He should have pee'd before he left home! Well, he had some help and got to stand next to her. Will he talk to her?

@msbeckycat Nice that they are getting snow days to enjoy the weather.
  • Options
    @bekkasan Having a few drinks means that you will not be able to only pee before you go out lol

Noe the looks that The Squire gives Gareth and also in an earlier picture he got similar looks from Jamie
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Springfairy556 The dragon looks amazing!

@Charlottesmom I had the same problem all day yesterday and it's still bad this morning :#

@Sunnyyesjams I hate it when that happens :# What a lot of makeovers you lost!

@Silverofdreams30 How cute that Cassie curtsied to Suzuki :) You caught some great expressions!

@meerkattime Lovely pic of Odessa :) She looks great in that outfit :)
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @Springfairy556 Tell me honestly, does Claire have "Childish" and "Brooding" among her traits?
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Springfairy556 I take back liking Claire :( If she doesn't know her husband who she didn't just meet 5 seconds ago and chooses an unknown woman who she did meet 5 seconds ago. That is just too sad. I feel so sorry for King William.

@Springfairy556 My thoughts are the same as bekkasan's here. :confused:
    Does this mean she wants a divorce? (Not sure that was even legal back then :p ) I really hope not.
    Perhaps Claire will learn the hard way that she doesn't know what she's got until it's gone. :pensive:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,087 Member
    @meerkattime
    --I guess she figured he wouldn't want a baby.And she doesn't have the confidence to be a mom I suppose.
    --I agree, but finding out you're pregnant can be scary to.
    --Perhaps the dragon is gonna go gobble up Cornelious lol.
    --It sure is, and she's really mad at William.

@FrigidChick
    --Thank you.I love lighting mods!

@lanlyn
    --They're trying.William has his knights looking, problem is Cornelious can teleport lol
    --I hope so as well.

@bekkasan
    --Yup, she's lost and alone.And hopefully doesn't go into labor.
    --Luckily there was a house near by for william to take her to.
    --I know me to.But the shock of meeting her mom in that way probably totally took her off guard to.

@Silverofdreams30
    --Loving those beach pictures!

@ZhakiraP
    --Oh awesome shot! I have ITF but haven't tried it yet.

@Mikezumi
    --Thanks!

@Cadh20000
    Honestly, No.She's Shy, Hopeless Romantic, Green Thumb, Adventurous, Neat.XD

@emorrill
    --Yeah.That seems to be true.
    --I must admit I'm shy when it comes to my boyfriend XD
    He offered to buy me my lunch today at work, and I was all like "No...I'll do it myself...And I was real moody today, and started crying for no reason lol and he came to sit over at the table to try and comfort me and I was all like "No...I just want my space, just go away right now." lol.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    Good morning/night everyone. I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend. I went to see A Star Is Born, the movie with Lady Gaga in it with a friend. During the movie there was a spooky moment where something was thrown across the seats but as I was in the last row it came from my right side, but there was only a wall there.... Very freaky! :grimace:

Anyway I have caught up and gave likes/awesomes out.

@Springfairy556 I can't tell if I like Claire or not anymore. I'm glad she finally realised that Cornelious isn't to be trusted. I don't think it's wise of her to trust this lady she literally just met over her husband. I feel sorry for William most of all. She even lied to him about being pregnant.
    I read what you said to emorrill, I hope you're ok! I get a bit emotional for no reason sometimes too. I hope your boyfriend understood how you were feeling. Don't be afraid to accept him though :smile:
    @Jazzypoo I'm happy that Cormac and Morgan finally got together for good :smile:
    @CravenLestat That leopard print will be great for all the old lady cougars in my saves :wink:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Great progress on the mansion so far. I always have trouble with roofs too but I'm sure you will get the right look eventually. Take care of yourself, my grandfather passed away from pneumonia back on Christmas Day 2015 :disappointed:
    @Silverofdreams30 I love the wand cc you found. That mermaid shack thing is quirky I like it. Hinata is so cute, he probably thought she was putting a spell on him.
    @king_of_simcity7 So jealous you get to go to London. I think there's a typo in one of your updates, you wrote 'The Gary Lady' instead of Gray :lol:. The rivalry between Gareth and Dan is getting serious.
    @FrigidChick Your sims are gorgeous and I like all the makeup cc you used! I never got around to playing Mass Effect.
    @Emily4331 and @CravenLestat This came up on my Facebook feed this morning and I immediately thought of you two. It's probably old news though :lol:
    https://www.facebook.com/GSInsideLook/videos/271327107056694/
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I moved my family into a better and bigger house
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @coco
    Yeah, I'm okay.I just haven't been feeling up to par lately.It makes me quite moody lol.
    She's her mother, so I guess Claire figured she's closer to her even though she barely knew her.

This last chapter was loosely based on Les Miserables(Fantine)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w41vaHIKGQ
    This ^

and
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QytyoGfwPnY&t=228s
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    edited October 2018
    I've been busy for a couple of days now with doing various things on my computer and elsewhere. Have to go out shortly. I've been reading and giving out likes and awesomes here too.

Just have to say I've also been having the internet issues with it not connecting to various sites and having to refresh it constantly. It is the same on my tablet and phone and PC.

Yesterday and today I've spent hours on the next episode of Perfect Genetics. And yesterday I started searching for suitable fog emitter codes to make the final episode of Oscar's childhood (that is set in Erewhon) really dramatic. Hopefully he'll be successfully rescued from the alien attack on Erewhon and will live out the rest of his childhood in the boarding school on Chocolate Cake Island. Since that boarding school is already full of toddlers, children and teens from various worlds in my Big Game, Oscar is going to have a complete change in his life and he's going to meet lots of new sims, make lots of friends and travel to many worlds so exciting times are coming in the story of Oscar.

I'll let you know when I know more.

A few works on the progress of my current videos -

I'm happy with the way Perfect Genetics and Oscar's Childhood stories are going.

Not so sure if 30 Grandchildren badge will ever happen but there aren't any grandchildren in that story yet so I can't really blame the game - yet.

I've still got a couple of episodes of Colourful Mermaids to go before I conclude it. I don't have plans to move the mermaids from that game to any other game as they are already all in the Big Game.

I don't think I'll be doing any more of Cake Island Mermaids (the same mermaids as are in Colourful Mermaids plus a few extras) because they've now been scattered all over different worlds in my Big Game. You'll see them in the McFluff story and Oscar's Childhood though so they haven't totally vanished. They will pop up everywhere.

I'm looking forward to doing the next few episodes of The Isla Paradiso Bunch - mostly because I know what's coming and it's unexpected. I must admit it took me by surprise when it first happened and decided to go with it.

Caroline and Friends is moving along nicely. The Island Paradise badges are all done. Caroline has got her friend Wilma living with her now and they've moved back to their own house and sold the houseboat. In the next episode they'll be chasing a UL badge to go bowling with a sim 15 times. Also they'll be welcoming a third housemate who will be evil and be going after Criminal career and other evil sim type badges.

That's all keeping me busy. Best get back to it...

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @meerkattime -I had to go shopping yesterday and buy the external hard drive which allowed me to start to clean up my hard drive.Great update!
    @Springfairy556 -It's great that we both have games set in the 15th or 16th centuries.Your looks like the 15th and mine is the 16th.Great update!It looks like your graphics settings might be a little higher than is ideal.I have mine tunred way below what my computer could handle easily and I play in windowed mode so I get fewer crashes.
    @plushtrap_107 -I fell behind from yesterday with the shopping emergency to fix my full hard drive.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @FrigidChick -It's because I love seeing my town grow and have babies to start a new generation even though I play my multi-generational legacies of the town instead of just a family.Great pictures!That child could use some minor tweaks in the eyebrows to make them tone down a little before hey'd match mine.It looks like you use a height slider which is one thing I use though mine can make sims both taller and shorter.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -You'd have been far better off to have left home as early as possible and to have let yourself be put into foster care from what you went through.Great update!Your update sounds like my apocalypse challenge where my settlers are having to build a house on their lot and they're the fist ones to arrive in that town though it's in the summer of 1525.
    @MoonandStars83 -It's actually a community garden and belongs to the townies which means they can harvest from it and sell the produce to help with the costs of building a house.It looks like your town's school got overcrowded and that's why I use awesomemod.
    @Jazzypoo -Great update!
    @msbeckycat -Great picture!
    @bekkasan -It's fun to get the town going and see it grow into a community.Great update!
    @coco -Thanks for the comment.I love it too and have made updated versions over the years.
    @emorrill -Great pictures!I love using tons of CC.I like it when it's fixing a problem or getting things I really need to have.I'd avoid it when I don't need anything that badly.Sam's old light brown eyes match mine as a baby since I was born with light brown eyes and they faded to greyish later on and ended up turning a darker grey-brown shade as I got older.Great update!
    @Karritz -It looks like you need some digital clock radios to use as alarms to avoid confusion.It's been a little hard keeping up when too many don't use spoiler tags for huge numbers of very large images like I do when I've got more than a few even if they're smaller in size.
    @lanlyn -Thanks for the comment.I'm enjoying it myself and love that challenge of getting a house up for my settlers before winter arrives.
    @polrbear -That's great news!Great pictures!I'd love it if you didn't have to use any of that to get great high quality pictures.
    @Simsophonique -I would play without awesomemod if there'd been another Mod to disable that glitchy automated school assingment though it's the only Mod to remove it and prevent schools from overcrowding and routing fails from students who can't make it to school on time.
    @lisasc360 -Great pictures!Thanks for the link!
    @MoonandStars83 -Great update!
    @Kynan -Hi there!
    @Karritz -Great update!It looks like you should really try to fix that rain with Tempest.
    @afai1261 -Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -I didn't even get that far yesterday because internet dropped out and I was forced to just do a hard drive cleaning which moved files to an external hard drive.I've had pages loading slowly today.
    @king_of _simcity7 -Great update!
    @Sunnyyesjams -I would start to use save as and save a lot more than once every few hours.I actually save at least a few times each simday.
    @ZhkiraP -Great picture!
    @everybody -I missed coming here for the past few days when internet started dropping out a lot and I also had some grocery emergencies come up.I ended up having to get my hard drive cleaned up because it got too full and I was unable to run the game.
    Here's another apocalypse challenge update below.
    Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts-Summer-1525.
    Eli and Ami jankowsky were both up and heading to Garden House early that morning to get to work on harvsting produce after getting up and ready for the day.
    42931264004_fb7888b095.jpg
    They ended up working hard after eating breakfast and stopped for lunch in the afternoon.
    42744800035_2fda37c47d.jpg
    They ended up having to head for the market in town after working hard to sell the produce.
    42744794405_cafab52869.jpg
    They both ended up studying skills online on the computers at the market for a while.
    42744789305_b0cb676782.jpg
    They earned 2400$ from the money trees and had to head for home at 7:30 in the evening.
    42744784775_32396d3a27.jpg
    It was 8PM when they finally got into the tent to get to sleep for the night.
    42744776335_42916ea54c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited October 2018
    Haven't been in here for a couple of days, this sure is a steady stream :smile:

@Charlottesmom Yes, seen that sad face lots of times.
    Everyone likes your @Jazzypoo -ification :smile:
    @plrbear cute couple & cat!
    @AftrNoonOvrRide I use imgur, upload and paste the BBCode here.
    @emorrill Nice turns in the dialogue, very filmic and I liked how you included the game by making Hal snark about Gushie as an imaginary friend! The dress looked lovely on Sam/Eileen and what an ending - saved by the bullet! :smiley:
    @bekkasan Beautiful pictures from Al Simhara! Here is one from my farmsave, Flora is tasting the rain and pondering how much money she's making :wink:

nYlAlHp.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @TadOlson
    My crash wasn't because of graphic settings.I have a habit of leaving my game running in the background all day and night, instead of properly saving it and exiting out.The game tends to get bloated after a while.So now I got in the habit of using "Save as" instead of save and then quitting.And running my save through the save cleaner, and clearing my game's cache after each session.Really helped a lot.

Thanks! I love playing historical games.
    I love Salem Mass.I noticed there are modern roads in your picture, do you still get cars in your game? I don't as Praaven is roadless, but was just wondering.

Praaven is set in the early 1400s in a small portion of the Thailan Marches.
    There's a whole lore written about Praaven.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,433 Member
    I dunno, but maybe 53 sims on one lot is probably not the best way to do a Bunker Save. :D So I dropped my number of sims to eight and restarted a game. :D

Supernatural/Apocalypse Game

Way of Life

Prologue:

Narrator: The Strategic Arms Reduction Talks were being held in Geneva and the United States had taken a hard-line against the Soviet invasion in the Crimean Peninsula. It meant that the United States President was going in hard-line to the talks with the intent on making the Soviet President back down from his actions in the Ukraine. It wasn't about to go very well at all.

The Russian President had always maintained that naval access from the Black Sea to the Mediterranean was non-negotiable and that the Sea of Azov was Russian territorial waters. With the Ukraine complaining about Russian Naval assets transiting the Kerch Strait and making threats to block it off. It appeared that Russia had no choice but to threaten military action, but the Russian President had always maintained that they would resort to annexing Ukraine if they had to do so in order to secure the strait.

Well, when the Ukrainians had started placing missile emplacements along the coastline pointed at Kerch Strait on the pretext of sovereignty, the Russian president acted with ruthless force and aggression: he sent troops into Ukraine. Under no circumstances was he going to allow the Ukrainians to choke-point naval access through the Kerch Strait into the Black Sea and to points beyond in the Mediterranean.

Most only give a passing notion to the thought of nuclear annihilation and that was what the START talks were aiming to prevent. SALT II built upon the foundation that Nixon and Brezhnev had signed in 1972. Carter and Brezhnev were the two that were in power at the time, in '79 when further talks limited the number of MIRV missiles and nuclear weapons were limited to 1320 a side. The START I talks were held by Bush Sr. and Gorbachev in 1991. Upon its expiry, a New START agreement was signed by Barack Obama and then-President Medvedev, however the new US administration considered the New START a bad deal.
    Screenshot-26.jpgScreenshot-27.jpg In Sunset Valley, it was quiet, not much was happening other than the usual day to day activities that most of the sims did, whether shopping at the market, eating at either the diner or the restaurant, going to school or to their work. Other than the fact that Sunset Valley had a big target on their town, it was like any other little town in North America and all over North America, sims were doing whatever it was that they intended to do at the time, with no thought about what was happening in Geneva and how it would affect their every day lives. When it was said that the START III talks were not going well, it was an understatement of epic proportions. There were threats made at Geneva (within the borders of the nation of neutrality).
    Screenshot-31.jpgScreenshot-42.jpgScreenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-46.jpg Eight sets of parents had to give up their young adults...to go into the bunker...so that Sunset Valley could survive and the government gave those eight young adults §95M to ensure that they would be able to rebuild Sunset Valley after the apocalypse. It wasn't certain as to when the group would be able to come out of their bunker, but they knew that when the air-raid sirens went off, it would be too late. So their goal was to outfit the bunker before anything did happen.
    Screenshot-103.jpgScreenshot-108.jpgScreenshot-111.jpg
    Should it be that the mushroom clouds billowed into the air, at least there were eight people who could contribute to genetic continuity.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @coco Yesss the live action DW looks so good! :love:
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    45017751_183300549260872_491535565095698432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b0c83bc9ff4fb0b9f71a7ea704d247f6&oe=5C49519A
    Fantine: Claire, I'm sorry.I I didn't mean to cause harm between you and William.Just it brought so much pain to see you again and to see him...I lost my head...I'm sorry.
    Claire: Its alright Mother.I'm sorry I caused so much pain and suffering to you.
    Fantine: Its not you're fault Claire.Don't blame yourself...
    But, are you sure you want to leave him? Seeing the way he begged for you, longed for you....I can see he really is a good person...It was wrong of me to go off.
    Claire: ....There's just been so much trouble between us.I'm not the right person for him...I told him that from the beginning...
    Fantine: I wish I had been there for you to guide you Claire.I'm sorry I never looked for you.
    Claire:....Let's just go we'll talk on the boat.

back at the castle....

44962000_183300542594206_4070049513794961408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=6dfab6a7045d02c9fdd4d168c44d615a&oe=5C508E1B
    King William: Duncan...Where's Claire? I really need to talk to her...
    Duncan: She left about 20 minutes ago with her Mother, said she was going for a walk.
    King William: Maker, I'm going to lose her for good...

45057804_183300615927532_1757549532905734144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c089f8988fa6d2516855b330019f70a8&oe=5C479C13
    William arrived at port just as the Hispanola was pulling out to sea.
    King William: Claire?!! Claire!!

45093188_183300622594198_6161589804015288320_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=506c884b90b50ae6c82fec997b1762d9&oe=5C7CDE8C
    King William: Claire?.....I love you....Goodbye?

44946548_183300635927530_8346732395281514496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3e36f9e633dca0c0ebe1975fee928eae&oe=5C7FC36D

44933427_183308175926776_6604931042866364416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f92baa8b918555188604f39d1d699149&oe=5C4190F2
    King William spent the rest of the day at the tavern...
  • Options
    KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    > @TadOlson said:
    @Kynan -Hi there!

Hello! :)
  • Options
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile: I didn’t know that I made a typo lol I hope that you enjoyed seeing Lady Gaga :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

@Springfairy556 oh, now I want to take King William out and show him all the other fish in the sea :'(

@TadOlson Thanks!

@Auroraskies Great screen!

@king_of_simcity7 I think the problem they are having getting the girls attention, might be they are acting like the girls are props. This way the Squire and Gareth might have to settle for eachother. ;)

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP Thanks for the comment :smile: It is Dan who is in competition with Gareth and not The Squire lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Me and names :s great update, by the way :)
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP I have too many Sims lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,433 Member
    edited October 2018
    >:) I'm putting my sims through the "Apocalypse". Poor Sunset Valley; it always gets the short end of the stick. Maybe someone could make a post-apocalyptic Bridgeport...or something... >:)
    Screenshot-127_nuke2.jpg
    And now to move the game over to "Les Sims 3: Sunset Died". >:):mrgreen:

Lucky thing for the eight sims in my story, they've got a bunker.
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    Mickey vs. Haruo - Martial Arts.
    Screenshot-107.jpg
    Guess who... :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-111.jpg
    The Eight.
    Screenshot-123.jpg
    Making sure that they have plenty to work on...before they vacate the bunker.

So...anyone guess who the eight are? Or at least the four women? They're all from Sunset Valley (one's an NPC).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top