May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many kits do you own ?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    GreatlyBlessedGreatlyBlessed Posts: 18 Member
    Between 1 and 3
    I bought bust the dust, but other than that I've only got Desert Luxe cause it went up for free. I'll be snagging Blooming Rooms once it's free, but I'd never buy it.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 951 Member
    Between 1 and 3
    • Blooming Rooms (giveaway <3 )
    • Desert Luxe (free)
    I have been tempted to get some kits, such as Little Campers and the Castle kit, but still haven't bought them. I guess I might someday when I really feel like it.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,898 Member
    I have 21, because I love stuff. Currently thinking about buying a couple more, like the Grunge Revival. I need to see if there are more than a couple items I'd actually use. Bust The Dust is a never-gonna-buy kit for me. Sims is mundane enough, don't need to add more chores to it.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,360 Member
    Between 4 and 7
    You still have two bell curves! That is so interesting

(I realize I'm the only one who finds this interesting and I'm okay with that)

It would be hard to do as a poll, but we should maybe have a thread for each of the two questions:

- Owners of 10 or less kits, which ones did you pick? (Not counting Desert deluxe and Blooming rooms)
    - Owners of 25 or more kits, which ones did you skip?
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,363 Member
    edited May 14
    Between 25 and 28
    "Owners of 25 or more kits, which ones did you skip?"

I didn't purchase Castle Estate and Goth Galore because I didn't vote for these themes.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 388 Member
    Between 4 and 7
    I own four, only one I bought was Courtyard Oasis. I'm tempted by Medieval Castle too.

Got Desert Luxe, Fashion Street and Blooming Rooms all for free when they were each free to download. I hope more become free as I'm not buying many kits at all!
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    edited May 18
    Between 25 and 28
    I'm missing the previous two kits. Party Essentials and Urban Homage

I prefer packs & kits over CC even though I have the option. My Mods folder is focused on few mods and defaults that are easy to manage.

I realized how much I spend on this game is ridiculous if I'm not even playing the game actively. Checking in for a day or two because of new content is a waste. I'd rather wait for sales and/or purchase when I am playing the game.

Lately I've had no desire to play S4 because the amount of bugs racking up. It's the game breaking bugs that finally killed it for me. I'm someone who always keeps backups but the risk alone is distasteful.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    MomsBusyMomsBusy Posts: 107 Member
    Between 25 and 28

It would be hard to do as a poll, but we should maybe have a thread for each of the two questions:

- Owners of 10 or less kits, which ones did you pick? (Not counting Desert deluxe and Blooming rooms)

I don't have bust the dust, sentiments, or modern menswear.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,383 Member
    Between 8 and 10

I've actually been curious about this exact question.

I bought these ones:
    -Courtyard Oasis
    -Blooming Rooms (I think this should count because I bought it, shortly after it came out)
    -Decor to the Max
    -Little Campers
    -Simtimates Collection
    -Greenhouse Haven
    -Basement Treasures
    -Modern Luxe
    -Goth Galore

I got this one for free in a give away, but honestly, I think it counts too because I was intending to buy it if I didn't win it.
    -Grunge Revival

I only buy the ones that really excite me. And I guess these ones are just my taste, because I really love them and use them.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,531 Member
    Between 4 and 7
    I own all the ones that were ever given to us for free and that's it. I can't remember how many that is though.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,473 Member
    Between 11 and 14

I have been thinking about the two bell curves because I am right in the middle between them. And then I realised I do fit in the curve when you split them up between CAS and BB. For CAS kits I only own one kit so that would be the first curve. For BB kits I own the majority of kits and there are only a few I don't own (yet?) so that would be the second curve, close to owning everything.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 974 Member
    edited May 23
    Between 15 and 17
    About half of them. I get them if I like the theme and aesthetic and can see myself using it. Then I was also gifted a few.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr