Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Charlottesmom Forgot to say Selena Savage from BP the NPC Burglar looks like a sim of .....

Real life actress who plays a DETECTIVE on TVs NYPD S.V.U. Mariska Hargitay

:o

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Selena_Savage

@CravenLestat , Will add them to my list to look up, but I really need MALES!!! Lotsa males, men, guys, dudes, bros! <3
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Charlottesmom I linked her Wiki on my post,no need to look her up. :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Charlottesmom I linked her Wiki on my post,no need to look her up. :D

Gotta look up the others..and I live on wiki lately, so many Sims....! I'm looking for interesting bios for a new story after Kate wraps up.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @CravenLestat rec'd all.

@Charlottesmom No, it doesn't give any issues. Mine weren't CC-related (at least I don't think so). Leah is a featured creator at TSR, and her stuff is quality and glitch-free.

@all Wonderful updates! So many romances and adorable kitties.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Not much to report. Game still running smoothly. I feel a little better with ErrorTrap and Overwatch in my game. The number of cars OW removes is in the triple-digits sometimes. Will play a few more days to make sure all is well before adding anything else in.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »

I think jacked is actually kind of like bollocks (hope that isn't censored) where I've heard it used both negatively and positively. With jacked meaning hopped up on drugs/just general in a bad way but also meaning someone is very impressively muscular. Bollocks can mean a part of the male anatomy ( :lol: ) and an expression of annoyance (think of how the s-word is used in America) but it can also mean basically awesome. Like this thread is the bollocks! Is a compliment even though the word typically means something bad.

Ahhh language. It is something else. :lol:

@Emily4331 PERFECT description! :smiley:
    Yeah, not a sphinx cat fan...but they would look adorable in a kitty sweater. ;)
    And yes the English language IS very much something else! :sweat: I hear it's the hardest in the world to learn next to Japanese.

Summerjase wrote: »
    Let's see. My neighbour decided to invite himself over to my apartment, cook himself a meal, start a kitchen fire, then burn to death. All the while my two parent sims stand and watch with their toddler in the parent's arms. I guess he deserved it, I mean, I never said he could just come over and make some grilled cheese. He had it coming.

@Summerjase Oh my goodness that is the most HILARIOUS thing I have read all day! :lol:
    Welcome to the thread. :)

@Charlottesmom Shoveling slushy snow...ugh! :confounded: I'm so sorry you had to do that. :cry: There was a little bit of slushy snow I had to move off to the side this morning and WOW! Back breaking work I tell ya! It has been snowing every day for 5 days now...I've done more shoveling than I care to. :( I hurt....I love the snow, but I need a break from it right now. Fortunately there's no snow in the forecast for the next 10 days. :)
    Yeah, I asked every one of my siblings and NONE of them ever walked in on my parents. Yeah, it must be some kind of record!
    Although...my mother has always been a very refined woman and...I don't think she and my dad did a lot of love making unless they were trying for a kid ya know? I still dunno though......kind of weird to think of parents doing that! :grimace:
    I LOVE all the feedback you give. <3 And yes, you are a booger sometimes. ;););)

I saw this happen earlier, Janie and Krystal are in a car (with everyone else in the household) and then this almost happened:

16300336_1874122022870481_352318562871214036_o.jpg?oh=425d6a52425b9163827d46010a4d08c4&oe=59130B1A

16177847_1874122052870478_7750829242171951229_o.jpg?oh=330984c8ca3ac8046b119ea6bf4e5e68&oe=591E16D5

16299701_1874122076203809_2238411885928735930_o.jpg?oh=d479e2f0005f4371956f5d6a99d4a231&oe=591933A4

@king_of_simcity7 Oh my.......... :open_mouth:

Or should I say? :lol:
    Quantum_Leap4.jpg

Hilarious though. :lol:

I've had Sims run over other sims on their bikes many times! :lol:

@CravenLestat Yeah, I just saw that on FB. :cry: Hope 2017 doesn't take as many celebrities as 2016 did....good gracious!
    Anala Shukla NPC Firefighter Hoo Haas are so big though she cant see her feet to put on her firefighter boots :(

Umm...that's the wrong name for them there hun. ;) I believe you meant to say something like Hooters, Cans, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Melons, etc... Not that word. ;)

@MamaSimTee Nathan is a good looking sim, BUT....me personally, I would give him a shorter hair style. ;) Oh you modeled him after a drummer? That makes sense. ;)
    Spying on them in the bushes! :lol: Love it! The winter scenery is beautiful. <3
    I feel a little better with ErrorTrap and Overwatch in my game. The number of cars OW removes is in the triple-digits sometimes. Will play a few more days to make sure all is well before adding anything else in.

@MoonandStars83 TRIPLE digits? Wow! :open_mouth: The most I ever had it remove was around 35! I bet Bridgeport has a TON, but I don't play that world hardly at all.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

@cwaddell , Love the nice fresh (almost) Spring air, I can see where it would be nice this time of your for you in FL. We're in MA...gotta wait. :'(
    Where in MA? My son and his wife are in Springfield. I'm thinking of moving up there to be close to them or to VA where most of the rest of my family is, if I ever get my act together and sell my house. After living here so long it's going to be an adjustment getting use to colder weather again but I won't miss the hot and humid summer here. Every place seems to have its pluses and minuses. :)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Emily4331 Love Bernie! He really has a cute face and fun personality. Great pic of him with Seth. ...Very nice wedding and beautiful bridal gown. You caught a lot of lovely screenshots of the celebration. LOL at the wedding selfie. Awesome. ...Seth makes a cute little boy. ...Fun pic of pregnant Mia hopscotching! ...All the kids showing up at the pool. I can see why you were afraid one might drown! ...Congrats on Alexis.

@Charlottesmom Wow! The Part 22 Kate update might be the best yet! I LOVED it! Vlad and Elvira! OMG, that was awesome. Although, I was already beginning to suspect Vlad was a "sweetcakes" when he started being so sensitive and caring to Kate and Erika. ...LOL at that pic of him with the huge eyes staring off in a trance! And biting his fingers. I'm glad Elvira likes a little fight in him. Wouldn't want Vlad to be too tame. ...And then Riley and Kate showing up. HAHA

...I like how you made the teens still inexperienced and innocent. It's a confusing time for young teens. They have a lot to learn yet. ...Thornton and Erika together. So wonderful. Very happy about that. ...The scenes with Kate in the bedroom. Hilarious. ...Lilah better change her tune or she's going to lose a lot of friends. Time to grow up, bully!

...RE: the seal with the wave station. It only appears if the station is put in the ocean. And yes, the seal often attacks surfers. The sims don't get hurt (I don't think), but they do crash. If they're using their own surfboard, the board appears again in their inventory with bites taken out of it and can be used as a deco souvenir.

AnzSensei's Sims 3 Store Blog gives more info on the wave station.
    Screenshot-48.jpg

@TadOlson Enjoyed seeing your ongoing construction in Notchcliffs. The Garden House is looking good.
    @MamaSimTee Nathan looks great. ...I liked that pic you took from behind the bushes! Sweet couple.

@Mikezumi Funny to hear about the weird redundancy issues. Cheating on themselves! LOL ...But I bet you can get that all worked out with NRaas. And it was good seeing your sims again. They look like they're settling in fine.

@CravenLestat I downloaded another of your patterns!
    @victoriae350 Harley does have a mischievous look about him, hopefully not too evil though!

@thuggishsplicer Ethan McIntyre is a great looking guy! He and Jak seem to have hit it off in this version of their story. Good luck to them.

@king_of_simcity7 Loving all your beautiful IP screenshots. And I like your sims' home. Gorgeous. ...That was a great pic of Janie and Ross with the squirrel. Perfect timing! ...And I'm happy that things have turned out so well for Janie.

@coco Awesome update! So romantic. And again, I loved your music choice. Great animations for the story too. Simon and Mariana look so good together. Will we see more of them? I hope so!
    ___

I'm working on another update for Al Medina. Should be finished later today. But here are a couple of outtakes of Rome and Krisalyn on the houseboat heading for Amazigh.

URgH9m-5-VcMgjSccQoku-j3DL9xF0Nj2-N7-pKhdz1sUxXwDHrKu36JZfZ2FKWVUM3bDa81GdoLfsCL_n8f8dNPVjb9HvQ82WdD5cdZ1EZepo5lJtW-sggh8PdMh5BlpMjpTfil2YxZd-yv9fYpPHpXvzmKhnTEEehL2pYi-N66pjHfsa5eG6z6NfmvBxmOp2d6X9ftsfowM9Rr_UQWHGfIPY_VK6Wavl-l3xb-Gjuyctdkb2HfVzXzm4qWj34Baq8LTAb48CX7A3XPHKP6j7YGxXVWx30WJeQ4n_0y1z1N-W18MCBEOBc2LqDjGlZysnqsKU2ii6nTsXnwWoZAwSznNh7grCTGYfEOW1rqv1T2s7qN1tgKh-RsDq2p69JuquBNof2nJkrwBG3sDQeXWQlZvaMTTQW6N6tYrzZ_D7ZsBZ1Mkchi0i5fCF_7q0g5IThrRjOOZtSrqMP_LUY_hJFbGZsW465l_TbCYZAyPkIF7r5jjqtBoXzUHlMOAWjzRIal8vH_S_s_4Yl-X_jF33KS5LSIbBaRNF7NUzNkbcxzVmSsMYOkVukBGGjLx7YnsoymlGLe7dl3EC4YBGVGe_eK9CWpbQue_jpxtPRifOGyCXcLwcNM1Q=w1549-h867-no

dYcuaLQeU92ig7mE2o0HF973grQIrrVqOlNwJib7em7pUr9FrpDOkJa1M5vPYE0aKaAzAWh9AXA90l1PX7soSRx-91WNGyc_tvE0Ffvf7dB02CyNko8LdfZ1GvjlgsmBwqx4mjpRS5T5nSnZmOpPX7i8Pg7yYQf3Rhuj34O3DZ5MWR1FOkzOvIgIWnLqLiYbBwfGve8fY2kNpK67vIPyeUFb-TYW8gAHYZWshQq4bKHjLFN1b3v2HY5nEt2HLXSJuxHnZUwREb2APx2abEPMvM8hgn6UYkC313srRHsm9GeS8oKrzbRvhhIFiLo0muHxu1ShUoxwcTV667p9zyo9FZTVtS3CojoViQ4jUzmqhFgsMYM_9cM7s5NfOCWUfttQ-sgMTkmxKoOVQIl-vbJTnrpf7ReS46-MZNfd9lHAEvv_23z6f0qJIpMOq26MW1m-6UB4E-3TqJgJcYBCjAEtLRlyivSxzO7X9HizKH3AWsVOR1tfi0kS0ZgkSWjuRCANCL0ZvLxswzHS8dNmItkkYhZ8EmPbLFCo5XJcujlkv6aApp97YFp7PiskdTxDgxfuvmfaWyzvQlX58tMnnF1DnkapgKY8NC4GkrCc8d9DLvn3KzKp54gs8g=w1549-h867-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Actually was just on a old thread looking at your Bianca Rubble makeovers,they are awesome but the one of her in jazz age clothing with the short choppy hair. :love: Can't be beat.

Photo is Bianca Rubble and is Charlottesmom's not mine.So do not awesome it just admire <3

Screenshot-118_zpsgwfzhzgk.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Hello again. I start my regular 4 days off today and have been looking forward to putting a new video together. But today is Australia Day and a public holiday and I've been invited out to lunch. It's a regular thing I do each year and I have to make something to take with me to share for lunch. So I suspect I won't get my computer turned on today. Tomorrow morning I get my car serviced and have to stay there and wait for it to be ready. That'll take about 5 hours. I'll probably not get much done tomorrow either. My tablet is useless for most things other than reading forums and loading stuff to Instagram.

I'll continue reading until Im on my computer and can do more. I'm tired today. Got home late last night after a meeting and went to sleep sitting up in front of TV. No CPAP MACHINE to keep me breathing so I probably didn't get much actual sleep. Will concentrate on not doing that again tonight.

@Charlottesmom you can find Bonehilda coffin under alarms in buy mode. Apparently she is very good with burglar control.

Happy Simming everyone.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    @Karritz Have fun on Australia Day and at lunch. :) Hope you feel better soon too. So many people seem down lately--for different reasons. :(
  • Options
    TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    I've been playing all day and have only stopped to switch active expansions because I want to play with seasons and supernatural only.
    Got up to winter. So pretty. Celebrated christmas snowflake day. Also pretty. Got a lot of free stuff from a gift giving party. Which is fun.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks :) Yes, it does feel a bit different even though they are the same sims. It's because they really are starting from scratch, even though they have all their skills and relationships.
    Lovely pics of Jack and Daphne at the beach but a little freaky seeing Janie watching them sleep ;)
    At least she is happy that her family life seems to be on track :)
    Their house looks lovely :)
    I always get a chuckle when I see a sim on a bicycle goes under the front of my sims' cars. Looks like pedestrians like Joel are safe from cars too ;)

@thuggishsplicer Thank you! I am very happy that I can play with more baby daddies before this game is over :)
    Unfortunately your pics aren't showing for me :( From your descriptions they are hunky males but I can't see them :'(

@bekkasan Thanks for the nice comment :) There is only one double bed in the whole house so it sees much traffic LOL

@coco It's almost like a "ta da" pose, like she is showing off what she just made ;)
    Awwww Mariana and Simon look perfect for each other :)
    I'm always up for a good love story :D

@emorrill Yay for Seasons and no lag! :D

@Charlottesmom It is so much easier to play now! The speed is good and the save opens and saves so much faster than before. I could almost make a cup of coffee in the time it took to load before.
    There are still a few small things to iron out - not for the whole town as I don't care if there are few issues with relationships there - but with relationships in the main household. I got a pop up that Eloy was going steady with some other girl and his information showed that he had two girlfriends, including Diot. It seems that somehow their relationship only partially took in the move. They showed as boyfriend and girlfriend but not on all levels. Fixed now :D
    I play well with scotch and without scotch - I never drink more than one small drink per night :p Although last night I had a beer and a scotch chaser LOL
    I didn't have a cold for years until my son started school, then he would bring home every germ that the petri dish of a school could concoct :|
    I never think of locking doors - I really should but the kids will still find a way as the house has a hottub, an elevator and a treehouse LOL
    Thanks for the lovely comments ... it would be long until you see the next baby daddy at the rate I am going :D
    Glad you are feeling a little better today :)
    I also love the dark, bitter chocolates! Unfortunately, my son does too :/

@CravenLestat Yes, I heard about her death on the news :'(

@MamaSimTee Nathan is very cute! :D
    I love the pic of them through the bushes!
    Awwww Sugar and Nathan are adorable together :D

________________________________________________________________________________

More comments to come when I make a second coffee :D
  • Options
    There was a lot less than I expected - I should have pushed through with the comments ;)

@lanlyn Wow - Love the souvenir surfboard! I would be scared for my sims though LOL
    Yeah, I am fixing little problems as I encounter them - just glad the save is normal speed now and that opening and saving is so fast :)
    Beautiful shots of Rome and Krisalyn! It really is a beautiful world :D

@CravenLestat I don't normally like Bianca Rubble but I agree that @Charlottesmom did a great job with her makeover :D

@Karritz Happy Australia Day - enjoy your lunch :D I've never really celebrated Australia Day but only because I don't celebrate many holidays as I have never been a celebrations kind of person.
  • Options
    @lanlyn thank you.

@mikezumi thank you. I never did anything either until I suddenly started getting invites to this lunch at a private home after driving around Australia a couple of years ago. It is mainly theatre people. Good food and lots of singing after. I was at the AGM of the theatre group I'm a member of last night. I rarely make it to meetings but usually try to get to the AGM
  • Options
    The second day in the new save was a big day for birthdays!

After the kids left for school, I aged up Amice and Jocosa so they would have a full day of fun before school :)

First up was Amice
    32484747556_c7d19e4913_b.jpg
    She is really pretty as a child but I had to fix her hair and clothes!
    31713492193_b93728eec4_b.jpg
    32403111491_3a69b56a0c_b.jpg
    Then it was Jocosa's turn
    31713490693_b0d810cd31_b.jpg
    Also very pretty but in need of a makeover!
    32403109371_608bf82a2d_b.jpg
    32372997582_f698b6cb36_b.jpg
    I really like this painting done by Matty :D
    32403107651_50dba5fc98_b.jpg
    When the kids got home from school, Matty rolled a wish to be best friends with Jocosa but I knew she would also roll one for Amice, so I had all of them spend some quality time together because Matty will be a teen in one day.
    32146610460_31532c7534_b.jpg
    Since my sims have so many cooking wishes because of not having memories of their previous experiences, I aged Ibb up before dinner so they could eat a perfect meal later.
    32403105441_039f6b02a1_b.jpg
    Definitely needs a makeover! :o
    32146609370_04aa64e3f4_b.jpg
    Much better!
    32403103261_d330d3e346_b.jpg
    She doesn't look much like her full brothers, Hamon and Daw, because she has Jensen's eyes but I quite like her full face and button nose which she got from Nathaniel.
    32403102631_7e0d5984fd_b.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Nice house. Wonder what that crazy dude was looking at to not see the huge car he was walking into.

@coco I loved the video and the mushy pictures very much!

@TheDarkRose Only male sims can get pregnant from abductions. Girls can get abducted though.

@Summerjase lol...yup he deserved it.

@Charlottesmom yes, the boy is a vampire too. Here is pregnant Elvira and Jamie my sim who had the affair with her.
    20935266359_a89bf3ba76_b.jpg

This is my adorable Jesse, vampire toddler extraordinaire.
    20498756464_b91d19d085_c.jpg

@MamaSimTee What an awesome date! :)

@lanlyn <3 Rome, sigh.

@Karritz Hope you enjoy your days off. Sounds like a couple of them will be busy.

@Mikezumi Great pics. The girls looks so adorable playing together. Ibb is very pretty. I like that hair on her.
  • Options
    @Karritz That does sound like a fun time! Enjoy :D

@bekkasan Thank you :D
    Jesse is the cutest little boy! <3
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MamaSimTee Nice pictures :smile:

@CravenLestat Cute fire fighter :smile: I have never seen one like her before

@emorrill In TS3 Sims seem to drive through Sims but I couldn't resit but to get a picture lol

@lanlyn Nice pictures from the houseboat again :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile: Janie wouldn't have expected to see them asleep but she would have walked out quickly so not to wake them I case they got embarrassed
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

@bekkasan
    bekkasan wrote: »
    My puter screen is clean now since I spit diet cream soda reading the bolded line. :D But, that's ok....it needed cleaning. :)

That's my drink of choice too! Shasta Diet Creme Soda.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Beautiful pictures, everyone. I love this thread. :heart:
  • Options
    Looks like I missed a few replies while I was typing my own...

@Mikezumi Nice pictures of the kids, I like the interactions that they have in TS3 so you shouldn't have too much trouble helping them make friends :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the feedback and nice pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I wonder since the other day if anyone was silly enough to put one of those patterns on furniture,can you imagine.Pfft

I bet even someone was silly enough to use all 5 patterns in the same room.Would love to meet that fool someday. :D

:(

:*

Screenshot-6610_zps8qsd12ej.jpg

*Tiptoes out the forum in full ninja ensemble* :smirk:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    I'm still not feeling the best but wanted to comment on 2 things.
    @Emo-usagi2187 Have fun with Roaring Heights. The roller coaster comes with the Boardwalk venue which you can get from the Sims3 store here is the link. http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13570&productId=OFB-SIM3:71237&section=UpSell

@Charlottesmom Bonehilda can be found by sorting by function under miscellaneous entertainment. The cost is 3999. She can also be found under the Sculptures tab in Decor.
    I hope your feeling better.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Nice looking colours, I haven't seen anyone use patterns like that before but I am impressed :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I wonder since the other day if anyone was silly enough to put one of those patterns on furniture,can you imagine.Pfft

I bet even someone was silly enough to use all 5 patterns in the same room.Would love to meet that fool someday. :D

:(

:*

Screenshot-6610_zps8qsd12ej.jpg

*Tiptoes out the forum in full ninja ensemble* :smirk:

Is it even possible to meet yourself?

Your post reminded me of a quote various members of the British Royal Family like to tell. Apparently the Queen was out walking one day when a tourist saw her and told her she looks just like the Queen. She apparently replied "how reassuring". And even better the story of the tourist approaching her and asking if she'd ever met the Queen. Apparently she pointed to her accompanying security and said "no. But he has."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top