Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I don't even have another doctor shot, by the way :lol:

WHAT? So you've been lying all this time??!!! You said you would protect whoever who you think is mafia in case we mislynched today.

Yeah, I kind of forgot I said that. I meant to clear that up earlier. I used them up the other days since last time I was X-shot doctor I died night 1 and didn't get to use it.

What? That doesn't make sense.

No. I am a 2-shot doctor, I just don't have any shots up. I figured you, Sonschi, and I were the biggest targets. But I didn't trust (still don't) you or Sonschi and I didn't wanna waste a shot saving players who wouldn't even be active.

Wait, so you used up your shots or what?
    I feel like y'all are bad. XD Maybe except Bella tho... maybe... :D

We're a cult of jesters, of course.

Oh, and I've been wondering, is the bloody message from the start of this day just a reference to the dead jester or could it have something to do with someone's action?

Which message?
    :D i hope you realize that was a joke

Why are you making this hard for me? :D

Cause i wanna

I think you're scum. You better watch yo' back. :D

Yeah, no shots left.

Great, so your grand plan isn't gonna work if we screw up. :joy: I'm like face-palming 1000 times now. So can we go with Nascar instead since we already know Sonschi is bad anyways, if City isn't lying?

your plan will fail if you go me, i guarantee it

If you are town, then you shouldn't be so troll-y like you are now.

yes, but you need a warewolf am i not right??

Well, I feel like you're a werewolf so. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

WHAT? So you've been lying all this time??!!! You said you would protect whoever who you think is mafia in case we mislynched today.

Yeah, I kind of forgot I said that. I meant to clear that up earlier. I used them up the other days since last time I was X-shot doctor I died night 1 and didn't get to use it.

No. I am a 2-shot doctor, I just don't have any shots up. I figured you, Sonschi, and I were the biggest targets. But I didn't trust (still don't) you or Sonschi and I didn't wanna waste a shot saving players who wouldn't even be active.

Oh, and I've been wondering, is the bloody message from the start of this day just a reference to the dead jester or could it have something to do with someone's action?

Which message?

Cause i wanna

Yeah, no shots left.

Great, so your grand plan isn't gonna work if we screw up. :joy: I'm like face-palming 1000 times now. So can we go with Nascar instead since we already know Sonschi is bad anyways, if City isn't lying?

Nah, there was another point to claiming that. But it doesn't matter now.

Which message?

Cause i wanna

Yeah, no shots left.

He's softclaiming mafia.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

Which message?

Cause i wanna

Yeah, no shots left.

yes, but you need a warewolf am i not right??

Well, I feel like you're a werewolf so. :D

i've said numerous time, i ain't no warewolf.. and my flip would cuncur with that.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options

Which message?

Cause i wanna

Yeah, no shots left.

Nah, there was another point to claiming that. But it doesn't matter now.

Which message?

Cause i wanna

Yeah, no shots left.

He's softclaiming mafia.

Oh. Yeah, that makes sense. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Final Vote Count Day 3

Zinnia votes Sonschi
    Sonschi votes Bella
    Nascar votes Bella
    DeKay votes citysimmer
    citysimmer votes Sonschi
    DeKay votes Nascar
    Sonschi votes Nascar
    Nascar votes Sonschi

Sonschi - Zinnia, citysimmer, Nascar
    Nascar - DeKay, Sonschi

Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    "I still think it's Sonschi."

"What about Bella? She seems scummy."

"Guys, I have reason to believe Sonschi killed Charlie last night."

"Are you sure?"

"I guess we'll find out."

Sonschi was Nascar, Loved Werewolf
    Poor Nascar. People have tended to pile on him on recent games. In order to counteract that, you'll be a bit more...popular in this game.

When tallying votes, the number of votes on you is secretly reduced by one. This ability does not work during LyLo.

It is now Night 3
    Night ends in 12 hours.
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Will update this when I get home

Sonschi was Nascar, Loved Werewolf
    (number of votes is reduced by one because people have been piling on Nascar in previous games)

(Sonschi and Nascar both have 2 votes, but Sonschi has had votes the longest)

Well ok then.....
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    Aha, yes! My suspicions weren't completely unwarranted!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Seriously zinnia, did you really say you go after me because I’m ACTIVE?! Because I read it! Among the 125 new comments. And it bothers me. Guess I’ll never be active in mafia again then to not look scummy!!! Thank you ;)
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Seriously zinnia, did you really say you go after me because I’m ACTIVE?! Because I read it! Among the 125 new comments. And it bothers me. Guess I’ll never be active in mafia again then to not look scummy!!! Thank you ;)

No. I didn't just go after you because you were active, I had a better read on you than others because you were active, it's like the opposite of laying low as scum, but being active is not obnoxious.

And I was correct about you since day one, thank you very much.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018

No. I didn't just go after you because you were active, I had a better read on you than others because you were active, it's like the opposite of laying low as scum, but being active is not obnoxious.

I did doubt myself most of Day 3 actually, but I didn't want to give in since I thought there must've been a reason I thought you were so suspicious.

But I kept thinking "Is she really or am I just making this up?" I honestly would've slapped myself if you flipped town.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I did doubt myself most of Day 3 actually, but I didn't want to give in since I thought there must've been a reason I thought you were so suspicious.

But I kept thinking "Is she really or am I just making this up?" I honestly would've slapped myself if you flipped town.

Guess I won't be an active player from now on then as you spared all the inactive or less active (and even defended them!) players. This would also spare me from arguing with you which is exhausting when you can say whatever you want and it's not believed because everything's hollow. I didn't even lie at most of these things and still, hollow. That's not fun anymore....
  • Options

Guess I won't be an active player from now on then as you spared all the inactive or less active (and even defended them!) players. This would also spare me from arguing with you which is exhausting when you can say whatever you want and it's not believed because everything's hollow. I didn't even lie at most of these things and still, hollow. That's not fun anymore....

I'm sorry? You know what, you're right, I should've just let you win to spare your feeling. Clearly you can't handle being lynched. And I'm sorry the entire game doesn't revolve around your victory.

I saw your claims as hollow, and I was right, deal with it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Okay, can we not fight again? For the love of the forum mods. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm sorry? You know what, you're right, I should've just let you win to spare your feeling. Clearly you can't handle being lynched. And I'm sorry the entire game doesn't revolve around your victory.

I saw your claims as hollow, and I was right, deal with it.

I'm not angry that I got lynched but I'm so frustrated about how you went after me all the time. Because I was active. And you did say that. I'll be less active and maybe even inactive from now on, just pop on once a day and leave during a game. Because then I won't be suspicious. And hollow even though I didn't even lie. And my role was just made up? I only changed the alignment.

And I'm so done with arguing with you. It drives me crazy. You want to argue about every tiny little thing and I'm exhausted. At some point, the fun of this game was lost.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    edited June 2018
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    bzCEPBY.gif
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Options

Fine.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Fine.

Thank you. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Fine.

Thank you. XD

Yes. Please, no fighting. Thanks, everyone

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    *ghastly appearance* Yeah chill... Freeze your Brain or something...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    *ghastly appearance* Yeah chill... Freeze your Brain or something...

Freeze your brain suck on that straw get lost in the pain.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    1 hour until day
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    "NO! This can't be! She gave us so much, only to have her life taken away!"

"Well, at least we can take comfort in the fact that her killer died alongside her."

Zinnia was Sonschi, 2-Shot Town Doctor
    Sonschi tends to be pretty defensive when playing, both of herself and of other players. Now you too can defend others in your own special way.

Twice per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player or yourself. That player will be immune to all night kills for that night.

Nascar was Zinnia, Mafia Godfather
    Poor Zinnia tends to get suspected a lot when she's town. Although on the flipside, she tends to go under the radar when she's scum.

You are immune to all investigative roles that give GUILTY/NOT GUILTY results.

It is now Day 4
    Day ends in 24 hours.

• Options
    I used my second tracking shot last night and found out NASCAR killed Zinnia but we know that now.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I have to pick between Bella and DeKay, both of which say they are town... and one of them is a werewolf and killed NASCAR.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg