Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I don't even have another doctor shot, by the way :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I just wanted to see what my role would be, why'd you let me live this long :frowning:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,639 Member

WHAT? So you've been lying all this time??!!! You said you would protect whoever who you think is mafia in case we mislynched today.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Okay. I believe Bella, I still think Sonschi and DeKay are the werewolves.

City or Nascar is the lone mafia. Hmm...

I'm glad someone does. I was just lynched in the UM game so maybe you people will stop thinking I'm a werewolf because I'm not in this game. :tongue:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

WHAT? So you've been lying all this time??!!! You said you would protect whoever who you think is mafia in case we mislynched today.

Yeah, I kind of forgot I said that. I meant to clear that up earlier. I used them up the other days since last time I was X-shot doctor I died night 1 and didn't get to use it.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I'm glad someone does. I was just lynched in the UM game so maybe you people will stop thinking I'm a werewolf because I'm not in this game. :tongue:

Bella, vote for Nascar. Don't listen to Zinnia. She's been lying this whole time about her doctor shot and I trusted her. :D I think she might be werewolf and is just trying to get rid of Sonschi who's the lone mafia. And then we can deal with Zinnia later. :D I just need confirmation that Nascar is bad.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

Bella, vote for Nascar. Don't listen to Zinnia. She's been lying this whole time about her doctor shot and I trusted her. :D I think she might be werewolf and is just trying to get rid of Sonschi who's the lone mafia. And then we can deal with Zinnia later. :D I just need confirmation that Nascar is bad.

I can Guarantee You will regret Lynching me.... you'll see
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options

Yeah, I kind of forgot I said that. I meant to clear that up earlier. I used them up the other days since last time I was X-shot doctor I died night 1 and didn't get to use it.

What? That doesn't make sense.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    :D i hope you realize that was a joke
  • Options

I can Guarantee You will regret Lynching me.... you'll see

Well, it's either you or City who's bad. Take a pick.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I feel like y'all are bad. XD Maybe except Bella tho... maybe... :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

No. I am a 2-shot doctor, I just don't have any shots up. I figured you, Sonschi, and I were the biggest targets. But I didn't trust (still don't) you or Sonschi and I didn't wanna waste a shot saving players who wouldn't even be active.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Why are you making this hard for me? :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

We're a cult of jesters, of course.

Oh, and I've been wondering, is the bloody message from the start of this day just a reference to the dead jester or could it have something to do with someone's action?
    unknown.png
  • Options

Cause i wanna
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Oh, and I've been wondering, is the bloody message from the start of this day just a reference to the dead jester or could it have something to do with someone's action?

Shade actually just requested a death quote that's a reference to something, so the message has no meaning
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

No. I am a 2-shot doctor, I just don't have any shots up. I figured you, Sonschi, and I were the biggest targets. But I didn't trust (still don't) you or Sonschi and I didn't wanna waste a shot saving players who wouldn't even be active.

Wait, so you used up your shots or what?

Which message?

Cause i wanna

I think you're scum. You better watch yo' back. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Shade actually just requested a death quote that's a reference to something, so the message has no meaning

Ah. I see. I should've guessed, Shade seems to like being vague and 'mysterious'. I was curious because another thing in the story seemed to mean something, but that was obvious, haha.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Why Shade be more dramatic than Plumbob? :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Which message?

Cause i wanna

Yeah, no shots left.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Which message?

Cause i wanna

I could say the same, but i ain't gonna :p:D
  • Options

Which message?

Cause i wanna

Yeah, no shots left.

Great, so your grand plan isn't gonna work if we screw up. :joy: I'm like face-palming 1000 times now. So can we go with Nascar instead since we already know Sonschi is bad anyways, if City isn't lying?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Which message?

Cause i wanna

Yeah, no shots left.

Great, so your grand plan isn't gonna work if we screw up. :joy: I'm like face-palming 1000 times now. So can we go with Nascar instead since we already know Sonschi is bad anyways, if City isn't lying?

your plan will fail if you go me, i guarantee it
  • Options

Which message?

Cause i wanna

Yeah, no shots left.

If you are town, then you shouldn't be so troll-y like you are now.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Which message?

Cause i wanna

Yeah, no shots left.

If you are town, then you shouldn't be so troll-y like you are now.

yes, but you need a warewolf am i not right??