Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I just want to let you all know that we’re having a bbq today. I’ll try my best to come on from time to time. And there’s also the world championship match Germany vs Sweden I’ll watch ^^
    IM WATCHING FIFA TOO! Did you see Ronaldo’s hat trick? It was amazing.

I only watch the ones with Germany ^^
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Wow, a lot happened when I was asleep...
    I've seen some stuff to make my suspicion more solid so I'm gonna go ahead and vote Sonschi.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Vote Count 3.1

Zinnia votes Sonschi
    Sonschi votes Bella
    Nascar votes Bella
    DeKay votes citysimmer
    citysimmer votes Sonschi

Bella - Sonschi, Nascar
    Sonschi - Zinnia, citysimmer
    citysimmer - DeKay

Day ends in 15 hours.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Also, by the time day ends tomorrow I'll be out with my family, so I'll just post a quick flip when day ends and update everything when I get home.

I'll have to jot all the votes using my notebook then. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I don’t believe bella. She said something about killing herself and that sounds a lot like a suicide bomber to me. And this role mostly comes as alien (or replicant).

Vote bella

I'm Uni! That's what meant by myself.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    If I am right, that means werewolves will most likely win because Bella will be lynched, a town will be killed, and that's 2/2. Come on

A town will be lynched, and a town will die. There will be no day four at this point.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hmmm.

I was thinking it's possible that Nascar and Sonschi are werewolves. >.< And Bella is the lone mafia. But the nightkill evidence are all pointing to City cuz they're so random and she's new.

No. A new player would probably try to kill more experienced players, these kills seem like they are made so they are difficult to track. Which is why I think either you or Sonschi (or both) are scum.

If I was scum I would kill more threatening players. You and DeKay wouldn't be alive anymore and I would spare players like Shady.

No offence but maybe no one follows your vote because they don't get your opinion on me because theirs is different? ^^ I rolled my eyes a bit as I saw you voted me again but then I thought if I was scummy others would have bandwagoned by now. But others seem to get that I'm obviously town.

I mean, you can sacrifice me but as you stated earlier this would probably mean a scum team will win.

Nuh-uh. This was over on UM but I was bussing my scum partner who everyone thought was incredibly shady and I kept saying we should lynch them, but did they listen? Not really, they voted off some random town player :joy:

bellagorilla NASCARluver2448 citysimmer you all need to vote a werewolf off, nobody is defending Bella, if she's a scum she is a lone mafia. If mafia is killed werewolves win, we need a werewolf killed to have any chance.

Assuming PRs can't get in the way.

Are you hinting you're werewolf? :D

Vote: Citysimmer

I think she might be bad. I rather get someone harder to read out of the way first. She said she had her suspicion but never really said who it was and wants to wait. I think she did that too yesterday.

Stop, no.

Comments like these make you look scummy... :/ I tagged you as town on my scum list. Don't make me doubt that. :s

The only reason I would be scum and against Bella's lynch is if I was her werewolf buddy. But no one is suggesting that.

You can't be my werewolf or mafia partner because I'm town and have no partner.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Do you all know who Bella would kill if she was scum? I know she spared me on N1 before and then killed me on N2. I don't know if she would kill Charlie/Shady or Uni here.

What if Bella isn't actually bad? I'm getting so paranoid right now. Can you tell?

:D

Good, because I'm not bad.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Do you all know who Bella would kill if she was scum? I know she spared me on N1 before and then killed me on N2. I don't know if she would kill Charlie/Shady or Uni here.

What if Bella isn't actually bad? I'm getting so paranoid right now. Can you tell?

:D

Good, because I'm not bad.

Who do you think is bad then?
  • Options
    My thoughts on everyone left:
    Sonschi - Werewolf?
    NASCAR - ??????
    Zinnia - Town, probably
    DeKay - Town
    Bella - Werewolf or town
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Actually, I think either DeKay or Zinnia is scum but not both, so the list should be

Sonschi - Werewolf
    NASCAR - ????????
    Zinnia - Town or Mafia
    DeKay - Town or Mafia
    Bella - Town or Werewolf
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    We wooooooon :love: football I mean ^^
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,294 Member
    Whoopee! Who is "we" for you?
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options

Probably Germany, they just narrowly beat Sweden :smiley:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Okay. I believe Bella, I still think Sonschi and DeKay are the werewolves.

City or Nascar is the lone mafia. Hmm...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Or DeKay and Sonschi are 2 different factions trying to ally with each other and it's working. I find it hard to believe either is town though at this point.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Germany :)
    Or DeKay and Sonschi are 2 different factions trying to ally with each other and it's working. I find it hard to believe either is town though at this point.

I don’t know if I’ve missed anything but you only base all this on gut feeling? It would be nice to have some evidence in form of comments because rn your speculations seem to come out of the blue. At least for me.

You are the one who keeps saying we should get one of zhe werewolves but then you keep voting a townie. Me. I mean, I’m the only one who answered your claim question. If I was scum I would ignore this question. Oh well, town barely wins closed setups anyways...

I’m off to bed now. Good night :)
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Probably Germany, they just narrowly beat Sweden :smiley:

You're kidding... Sweden lost :sob:

Wow...

GG Sonschi :joy:
  • Options

Germany :)

I don’t know if I’ve missed anything but you only base all this on gut feeling? It would be nice to have some evidence in form of comments because rn your speculations seem to come out of the blue. At least for me.

You are the one who keeps saying we should get one of zhe werewolves but then you keep voting a townie. Me. I mean, I’m the only one who answered your claim question. If I was scum I would ignore this question. Oh well, town barely wins closed setups anyways...

I’m off to bed now. Good night :)

I can say that about every single lynch so far. If we needed 'evidence' for every lynch we'd get nowhere. Please give your 'evidence' for voting Rose, or is it all just gut feeling? See? It doesn't make sense.

What about a no lynch? That could possibly end well?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    And if you really want me to go all the way back and repeat what I've been saying.

Your votes on Plumbob were random at best, you gave 'reasonings' that were really no better than just claiming it's gut feeling, but you didn't say that until later, if it's gut feeling please just say from the start instead of making things up for it. You actually started scum reading him for saying 'Good morning!' and saying you've caught him as scum like that, but as I linked back there, he does it as town as well, but you didn't bother checking for that. At best you just blanked on the fact he had been scum many games recently and assumed anything he did then was 'scummy behavior'. Like if I claimed "DeKay is obviously scum because she makes list as mafia!". At worst you were trying to get an active player lynched Day 1 where you could claim it was because you didn't have anything else to go on. Bubbz seemed like the second choice lynch.

And this is when I started considering you and DeKay, she was more subtle but did nothing to defend Plumbob from your weak claims, in fact she even supported them to some extent. Just didn't vote them.

That's day one, anyways. Plus your acting different as well, usually you are a lot more... aggressive? It just feels weird.

And just so you know, this is all just part of the game. If you are actually town I'm sorry, I've not played with you or DeKay for awhile... or I forget :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,711 Member
    I've seen some stuff to make my suspicion more solid so I'm gonna go ahead and vote Sonschi.

I can't tell if Sonschi made you do this or what... I have a feeling that you might be her partner but this seems too obvious. So now I'm wondering if Nascar is Sonschi's partner....?
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I mean, I can't speak for Sonschi, but Bubbz wasn't 'a second option' for a lynch. She's always the first option for me. Well it's either her or Shade. If you looked at the previous 4 games, you will know. And they're all pretty much my fault. I do think it was a bit far fetched for Sonschi to vote for Plumbob cuz of the hello comment.

Anyways, I've been thinking and I think it will be a lot better to kill either Nascar or City at this point?

Some of us might still think that Bella still could be the lone mafia (I see that Zinnia has finally decide to change her mind tho).

But I feel like if let's say Bella is mafia and Sonschi is werewolf, shouldn't we try to get rid of the people who were are unsure of today while we still have the chance? Cuz during night time, this highly likely the scums would cross kill. Then, town will get a faster win.

But if we go by Zinnia's approach, in afraid that we might be in a lylo situation, possibly with a townie and a Nascar/City situation, assuming either Nascar and City is a werewolf. And that is like gonna be 30% of town getting it right.

UNvote
    Vote: Nascar

I'd rather get rid if the trickier ones here for now.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I can't tell if Sonschi made you do this or what... I have a feeling that you might be her partner but this seems too obvious. So now I'm wondering if Nascar is Sonschi's partner....?

If there is so many possibilities it's Sonschi why not vote her?

Probably my insistence :confounded: But if you excuse the self-meta, I've never attempted to get an active, loud player lynched as scum. :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I don’t believe bella. She said something about killing herself and that sounds a lot like a suicide bomber to me. And this role mostly comes as alien (or replicant).

Vote bella

I'm Uni! That's what meant by myself.

Oh, hey, so I did read your hint correctly! XD Even tho it's not even a hint. LOL.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    And if you really want me to go all the way back and repeat what I've been saying.

Your votes on Plumbob were random at best, you gave 'reasonings' that were really no better than just claiming it's gut feeling, but you didn't say that until later, if it's gut feeling please just say from the start instead of making things up for it. You actually started scum reading him for saying 'Good morning!' and saying you've caught him as scum like that, but as I linked back there, he does it as town as well, but you didn't bother checking for that. At best you just blanked on the fact he had been scum many games recently and assumed anything he did then was 'scummy behavior'. Like if I claimed "DeKay is obviously scum because she makes list as mafia!". At worst you were trying to get an active player lynched Day 1 where you could claim it was because you didn't have anything else to go on. Bubbz seemed like the second choice lynch.

And this is when I started considering you and DeKay, she was more subtle but did nothing to defend Plumbob from your weak claims, in fact she even supported them to some extent. Just didn't vote them.

That's day one, anyways. Plus your acting different as well, usually you are a lot more... aggressive? It just feels weird.

And just so you know, this is all just part of the game. If you are actually town I'm sorry, I've not played with you or DeKay for awhile... or I forget :lol:

It’s the vibes I get from his good mornings. Call it gut feeling or whatever but that’s how I caught him before. Ask nascar, I got him lynched as scum twice this way, too. Also. You can’t compare a day 1 vote with a day 3 vote where you should have more evidence.

You wanna know why I voted rose? Read back. I said it’s uncommon for her as town to vote as first. She tries to change her play style but I didn’t know that.

I am aggressive. I’m so frustrated and angry at you not leaving me alone for 3 days now. Without a real reason. I just don’t want to get the thread closed again. Ok?

That’s exactly it. You haven’t played with me in a long time but think you know me. No. You don’t.

And btw: vote nascar. No explanation needed. Zinnia will find one :)

PS: aggressive enough now?^^ (don’t take this comment too seriously)