Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    I would like a pet sitter mod for my doggies.
  • Options
    TanjuskaTanjuska Posts: 44 Member
    Hi, does anyone know or want to take on a skill locking mod? I know about the triplis one but that hasn't been updated in a long time does that even work after the seasons patch?
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Brexoxo wrote: »

Seconded. Like a nanny, but for dogs.

Also, I've been hunting around for some good ones aspiration and career mods.

I'm particularly interested in careers and aspirations based on skills/game aspects that don't have any associated with them yet. I found a soothsayer career that uses the wellness skill, which I'm excited about, but I'd also be interested in:

Singing, dancing, DJ mixing, baking, pet training, veterinarian skill, and photography careers and/or aspirations, along with aspirations for owning a restaurant and retail store, a vampire lore aspiration that doesn't involve becoming a vampire (friend of vampires, and/or vampire slayer, something like that) and of course a space exploring/alien aspiration that works.

So if anyone's interested in anything like that, that'd be awesome :-D
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    edited June 2018
    how about a no autonomous snowball fight build snowman make a snow angel etc mods
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Tixyen wrote: »
    Is there a way to sing for tips? Like how you busk with instruments?

If you have the stages you could try this http://littlemssam.de/carryable-performance-stage-plus-sing-songs/ but i recommend to click jam first to get the Sim into the right position.

Just saw this! thank you so much! I looovvveee your mods! <3

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I wish there was a Mod where sims would go to food carts and order together when in a group, on a date, or with their club.
  • Options
    _reign___reign__ Posts: 1 New Member
    Is an "adoptable family mod" possible? It's a mod where you could set certain people you have a good enough relationship to be sort of an alternative family in the sim's simology. So, for example, a mother's best friend would be that mother's child's aunt. Or, a troubled teen see's a teacher as a mother figure, since her mother isn't around.
  • Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Are there any mods around that bring back the zodiac signs and associated traits?
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    the adhd trait that i use for my story broke with the current update.

i recopied this from my ealier post its the trait by fiend who was last seen when they uploded it i think. if i understood coding i could fix it myself.
  • Options
    sourgreendollysourgreendolly Posts: 18 Member
    I'm looking for a mod (or a way in game, if anyone knows it) that makes it so I ca delete objects off my Sims' lot. The plants keep multiplying.
    There used to be a mod called 'enable advanced debug/cheat interactions' that does this but it's out of date now unfortunately. Anyone know of an alternative?
  • Options
    I'm looking for a mod (or a way in game, if anyone knows it) that makes it so I ca delete objects off my Sims' lot. The plants keep multiplying.
    There used to be a mod called 'enable advanced debug/cheat interactions' that does this but it's out of date now unfortunately. Anyone know of an alternative?

You may have to wait until after they fix the cheats in the game. EA is working on those. Once they are updated, I would suggest going back to the Mod's Comment Page at MTS and checking to see if Weerbesu has posted a new update since he was the last one to fix the Mod.
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    is there a mod to let your sims invite toddlers for a playdate that you haven't met yet? It's just so complicated at times to get to know toddlers to invite for a playdate.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited June 2018
    I don't have Seasons (yet) but I would like a mod that makes the calendar work realistically, like with months, so it takes an actual 365 days for a Sim year. I think that would be good for storytelling.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member

Not quite a pet sitter but this is a dog walker mod. http://littlemssam.de/dogwalker/ Which is awesome for me because this is what I do! LOL. I'm a dogwalker/petsitter.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    liliaeth wrote: »
    is there a mod to let your sims invite toddlers for a playdate that you haven't met yet? It's just so complicated at times to get to know toddlers to invite for a playdate.

Weerbu's Longer Parties and More Guests mod will allow you to invite toddlers you haven't met. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=558097
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »

Not quite a pet sitter but this is a dog walker mod. http://littlemssam.de/dogwalker/ Which is awesome for me because this is what I do! LOL. I'm a dogwalker/petsitter.

Littlemssam also has a pet sitter mod, forgot what it’s called though.
  • Options
    Cheekybits wrote: »

If so, I can't find it. I could be overlooking it.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options

I think she's talking about the same mod you posted.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member

This one has the option to send pet to pet sitter.
    http://littlemssam.de/visit-friends-family/
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I'd like a mod that allows for your sims to be werewolves or witches
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

This one has the option to send pet to pet sitter.
    http://littlemssam.de/visit-friends-family/

Aha, thank you!
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    aria2345aria2345 Posts: 33 Member
    I'd love a mod that allows us to see pet traits/quirks and skills. I did find the 'playable pets' mod that does this, but I don't want fully playable pets. Maybe I'm in alone in a camp here- but I prefer the Sims 2 Pets model over the Sims 3 one. I don't want to have to fully deal with my pets like I do my sims, but it would be nice to be able to check their stats. Especially for adopted pets, since unless you make them in CAS there's no way of even knowing their traits.

*edit*- I remember that you can see adopted pet traits if you 'edit in CAS', but you still can't see them before you adopt them.
    Check out my Legacy Blog! I'm not much of a writer- but I think I'm funny. Though- humor is subjective. :)
    viridivalues.weebly.com
  • Options
    aria2345aria2345 Posts: 33 Member
    Thank you for this Thread <3

I wish for a simple Mod that would make Sims use the coffee table/s properly & put things on appropriate surfaces. Also, putting their personal belongings back in their inventory after using em'. Maybe a "Claim Personal Item" tag?
    (I do notice they WILL put it back in their inventory if they're on a community lot but not so much for the kids especially their homework :confounded: )

E.G
    • Sim uses Slablet/Guitar/Violin/ after that, puts it on the floor.
    • Sim is having a drink, puts it on a shelf outside the house.
      (Some builders would use the Shelves as exo-frames on the house's exterior to make the house more unique)

Yeeeees to the coffee table thing! I have this single tile desk with a little shelf that I LOVE, but I had to stop using it because my sims would constantly put their dishes on it (even when the kitchen was RIGHT NEXT TO IT).
    Check out my Legacy Blog! I'm not much of a writer- but I think I'm funny. Though- humor is subjective. :)
    viridivalues.weebly.com
  • Options
    aria2345 wrote: »
    I'd love a mod that allows us to see pet traits/quirks and skills. I did find the 'playable pets' mod that does this, but I don't want fully playable pets. Maybe I'm in alone in a camp here- but I prefer the Sims 2 Pets model over the Sims 3 one. I don't want to have to fully deal with my pets like I do my sims, but it would be nice to be able to check their stats. Especially for adopted pets, since unless you make them in CAS there's no way of even knowing their traits.

*edit*- I remember that you can see adopted pet traits if you 'edit in CAS', but you still can't see them before you adopt them.

Apparently, the only way anyone has found (so far) to view their quirks/traits/skills is the playable pet mod (I just tried searching again and couldn't find anything new). You could install it and just not play the pets. I mean, that's what I do. I don't control them but I have the mods installed so I can check in on their quirks and such.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Anyone knows any mod that would stop sims from grabing leftovers from the fridge? My guests at my parties just constantly grab leftovers