The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I found it difficult to get it to snow in SM and I had to use the weather machine, and finding nice shots is a bit hard in the city. But it will look nice for everyday gameplay in it.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    As always gorgeous screenshots @Simanite

Also, my heart is literally melting right now.
    uqkXCyO.png
    GGQIXkv.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Anyone has spotted a rainbow yet?
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,519 Member
    Lovin the pictures everyone. Keep them coming.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Awesome pictures
    :) Smile!

• Options
    sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    I can't decide which world looks the most beautiful! These are amazing! That glass roof, and those string/roof lights.. <3<3<3 I cannot wait for midnight to roll around!
  • Options
    I can't decide which world looks the most beautiful! These are amazing! That glass roof, and those string/roof lights.. <3<3<3 I cannot wait for midnight to roll around!

It appears to me that the most beautiful world with snow is Brendleton Bay. Just my opinion though.
  • Options
    I love each of them! It's the biggest toss up for me between Brendleton Bay and I can't remember the town name.. the one from Get Together.
  • Options
    I love each of them! It's the biggest toss up for me between Brendleton Bay and I can't remember the town name.. the one from Get Together.

Windenburg.
  • Options
    That's it!
  • Options
    CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    edited June 2018
    Deleted my comment. Didn’t notice that other people have given an answer to the time zone question. :D
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited June 2018
    Celebrating pride month

2d065951c19357cc7c8293aca969178f.jpg

• Options
    Simanite wrote: »
    Adan and Emilia celebrated Love Day together!

29070380508_aef0a49fb8_o.png

42041382815_dd7f8aac86_o.png

42041382505_e7c1e04766_o.png

42041382085_2631f21217_o.png

41132601240_8bced15ec9_o.png

Did you know there is some romance options under romantic just for Love Day?
  • Options
    @catloverplayer Yep! There was give a romantic gift (I'd already ordered the flower from the computer especially for it), enthuse and complain about Love Day, sing romantic song (they sang Maze Grobe from TS3 Seasons) and throw romantic confetti (the confetti poppers from Birthday parties). :love:
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Simanite wrote: »
    @catloverplayer Yep! There was give a romantic gift (I'd already ordered the flower from the computer especially for it), enthuse and complain about Love Day, sing romantic song (they sang Maze Grobe from TS3 Seasons) and throw romantic confetti (the confetti poppers from Birthday parties). :love:

You can also do the mistletoe kiss but it's there all the time. I like the confetti one. I'd like to see how that song sounds sung. I don't have this pack yet.

Update
    Wow I didn't know we could order flowers. Can you order flowers for another sim?
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,724 Member
    Love the pictures! Can't wait to get my hands on this, only hoping my PC specs will handle it all. I'm far from ultra land, but want to see all kinds of weather etc. Couple more hours...!!!!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    As always gorgeous screenshots @Simanite

Thank you! Yours are too.

It appears to me that the most beautiful world with snow is Brendleton Bay. Just my opinion though.

I agree with this.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,571 Member
    Does anyone know the dimensions of the ice rinks and skating rinks? I’m interested in building a gym to include them but I want to know the dimensions to get a room ready
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Not sure if she's the right guru to ask, but @SimGuruKate could you please sticky this thread?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    I can't wait to get my hands on this pack!

@Simanite I love seeing your sims from your story from the General Discussion part of the forums :smiley: Your screenshots are always so good.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @CrystalAbyss1 10x13 and 13x17. There are large and medium sizes of each.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,280 Member
    Does anyone know the dimensions of the ice rinks and skating rinks? I’m interested in building a gym to include them but I want to know the dimensions to get a room ready

13x10 squares. Saw it in one of the build/buy videos. Here's one of them. The ice rink coes out about the 23 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AglUChQUFPk
    image.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018

James goes over that in this video but I can't remember where it started.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONCAnl59Yig