Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Picture Thread

Comments

• tegteg87tegteg87 Posts: 305 Member
    If there's snow on a glass roof...does it block out the light?
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited June 2018
    No pics but lightning just turned one of my exterior window plant decorations into a pile of ash! It was the first day of summer too

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    tobumon wrote: »
    I think we're going to get a lot of awesome pics. Can I just make a suggestion to either remove the pics when you quote or simple tag the person who posted. :)

I already do that. I hate it when people quote entire screenshot posts, especially if there's lots, just to say it's awesome.
    People, PLEASE remove the screenshots when you quote someone! It's proper forum etiquette.

Yes, it's quite simple. Just highlight and delete the ing lines.

FwR7Aq8.png
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Kamio wrote: »

Windenberg in Winter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

My sims just moved to the Summer Palace lot in Windenburg. I can't wait for it to be winter there so they can finally get married haha. Only one sim week to go.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »
    Brindleton Bay in Fall

My sims are so happy to finally have rain in the game, the children went out to play in it!

Beautiful! I'll be playing in Brindleton Bay.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    tobumon wrote: »
    I think we're going to get a lot of awesome pics. Can I just make a suggestion to either remove the pics when you quote or simple tag the person who posted. :)

I already do that. I hate it when people quote entire screenshot posts, especially if there's lots, just to say it's awesome.
    People, PLEASE remove the screenshots when you quote someone! It's proper forum etiquette.

Yes, it's quite simple. Just highlight and delete the ing lines.

FwR7Aq8.png

I appreciate the lesson, some of us never knew because no one ever told us how. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member

My bad! I will fix that now!
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Loving all the pics! Makes me even more excited than I already am :lol:
    My sims finally got around to decorating their house for the fall. Also I had no idea, but rummaging through the decor attic box actually gives your sims things to place around the house to decorate with. It gave my sim a few pumpkins and the horn of plenty.

06-21-18_10-54-24AM_zpsylud3xwb.png

06-21-18_10-54-01AM_zpsbp3pgqyv.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Is Seasons already out? How do so many people already have the pack?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

It's out in Australia and Japan ... and for those who use a VPN to get it early. ;)
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Timezones :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm so jealous!! These pictures are awesome. <3