Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i think i got my wish i thought i saw toddlers in the kiddie pool.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member

That was confirmed awhile ago @friendsfan367
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Hey everyone, popping in to say hi complete with a fresh shiny new username (formerly AuroraLockwood) :grin: (I'd been considering changing it for a bit).

In good news my Mom is doing better with her foot. Still healing but she can actually put some weight on it now so she is gaining some of her mobility back.

Also means I get to worry a little less so I'm planning on getting back to sims writing soon :smiley:

@CathyTea Can you please update my front page listing since I'm no longer AuroraLockwood.

Welcome back! I love your new name, and the nice sibilance it has going on. Glad your mom is doing well :) Hope she recovers quickly!
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

when thr new stuff gets annnced i like to be supried so til today i avoided trailers.
  • Options
    @CathyTea Hiya, if you have time, could you please update my name on the first page listing too? Thanks!
  • Options
    @CathyTea Hiya, if you have time, could you please update my name on the first page listing too? Thanks!

i'll message her now. when her semester starts i help so she doesn't get caught in a pm storm. if that makes sense.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

done. i sent it she'll probably check it later. although she shocked me earlier. she was right ahead of me.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

when thr new stuff gets annnced i like to be supried so til today i avoided trailers.

Here’s another trailer that you might like:
    vw-beetle-with-trailer-turns-around.gif
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Got it! Thank you! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

now when legacy is cheeky i just requote him repeatedly. lol.
  • Options
    Hiya, everyone! What's up? Wakanda Forever! Writers' Lounge Forever! Yeah!

So... I wanted to check and see who else needs updates made to our listing on the first page of this thread...

Are you new(er) here and do you need to be listed?

PM me and/or @friendsfan367 with the link to your blog and if you want to be included in the birthday registry, send along your birthday!

Have you changed your name, added a new story, or changed your link? PM us!

Have you dropped out of the lounge and would you like to be removed? PM us! :)

We generally don't add, update, or remove folks unless they request it, so be sure to let us know if you have updates to our blog and birthday listing on the first page that you need us to make! :)

Lurkers! Would you like to be listed? You know we love you! Lurkers Forever! Yibambe! Hold fast! Fighting! ("Say hi to Brazil!")

OK! Keep us posted! Over-and-out...

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

So... I wanted to check and see who else needs updates made to our listing on the first page of this thread...

PM me and/or @friendsfan367 with the link to your blog and if you want to be included in the birthday registry, send along your birthday!

We generally don't add, update, or remove folks unless they request it, so be sure to let us know if you have updates to our blog and birthday listing on the first page that you need us to make! :)

Lurkers! Would you like to be listed? You know we love you! Lurkers Forever! Yibambe! Hold fast! Fighting! ("Say hi to Brazil!")

Do you think I could PM you the links to my stories since they are all on different blogs?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Do you think I could PM you the links to my stories since they are all on different blogs?

is it the 3 under where it says my blog?
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Seasons Gameplay Trailer is out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9mN_Hv4RM

What do you guys think? I'm sure the rest of the sims forums have allllll the hate ready :lol: But I think it looks wonderful! I hope they added slow dancing, like they did in TS3, it would go great with Love Day.

@Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.
  • Options

Yes, yes! Send them all and we can list them all! :)

I'm going to be away from the computer and then goofing off for a bit, but I can get to it this evening or tomorrow afternoon! :)

• Options

Or I can grab them from your siggie, if those links are the right ones! :)

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Or I can grab them from your siggie, if those links are the right ones! :)

Yeah, those are the right links.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

What do you guys think? I'm sure the rest of the sims forums have allllll the hate ready :lol: But I think it looks wonderful! I hope they added slow dancing, like they did in TS3, it would go great with Love Day.

I think it looks like so much fun! Lots of activities, beautiful scenery and neat stuff! I'm excited.

• Options

Thanks! Writers Lounge forever!
  • Options

I think it looks like so much fun! Lots of activities, beautiful scenery and neat stuff! I'm excited.

you have to grade papers before you can play. lol
  • Options

WriLoFo! WriLoFo! Fighting!

@BlackUndecimber -- do you say "fighting" as a cheer? It's my new fav, but I'm afraid to use it at work and such because it doesn't really translate to our culture, and I'm a pacifist... so if I say it, my colleagues will look at me cross-eyed...

• Options

Yup. But usually that only takes up Saturday afternoon, so... that leaves a lot of hours for goofing off!

OK! I've got a date with Beethoven! I'll catch you all later!

• Options

Yup. But usually that only takes up Saturday afternoon, so... that leaves a lot of hours for goofing off!

isn't bethoven dead?
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member

isn't bethoven dead?

I think she means listening to Beethoven either on the radio or practising music?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

WriLoFo! WriLoFo! Fighting!

@BlackUndecimber -- do you say "fighting" as a cheer? It's my new fav, but I'm afraid to use it at work and such because it doesn't really translate to our culture, and I'm a pacifist... so if I say it, my colleagues will look at me cross-eyed...

Yeah we do, but honestly it doesn't really sound like that in Korean and I didn't even know that was what they were saying until I was well into my teens

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top