Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons SimGuru/Maxis-Sourced Info

Comments

• Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    lexus20 wrote: »

That's intriguing!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Too bad that Sims Gurus never thought of making indoor racks for the laundry pack for when Sims can't hang their laundry outside during the winter
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited June 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Too bad that Sims Gurus never thought of making indoor racks for the laundry pack for when Sims can't hang their laundry outside during the winter

Stick a clothesline in the new greenhouse? Or on the porch?
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member

I once lived in a house that had one in the basement as well as the back yard.
  • Options

I once lived in a house that had one in the basement as well as the back yard.

I have one in my basement for winter or rainy days. (Well, it's a rack not a line, but same effect in the end.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2018
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    costa09costa09 Posts: 52 Member
    Hello all.
    There are some info about the ice skating?
    I noticed two skating ring in the official screenshot. One with inline roller and one with ice skating. I would like to know if it's is the same ring and it change during the seasons or if are 2 different rings.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    costa09 wrote: »
    Hello all.
    I noticed two skating ring in the official screenshot. One with inline roller and one with ice skating. I would like to know if it's is the same ring and it change during the seasons or if are 2 different rings.

It looks like it's the same to me.

1zeioe8.png

fxbjae.png

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Calendars are based on days! Not sure if that was mentioned here yet, but just in case here's the official confirmation @luthienrising

• Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Love that! So realistic.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Hopefully, the roller rink will change to an ice skating rink when winter comes. I hope there is a version that doesn't change. An indoor ice rink would help hot sims cool off. Plus, with those fruit bear costumes, I could put on quite a show for my other sims. Fruit Bears on Ice.

I want to turn the San Myshuno park into a skating rink, so one that changed (or a way to automatically change it like the seasonal lot marker in 3) with the seasons would be great. I hope the rinks work indoors too, so they can roller or ice skate year round. And I love the fruit bear idea!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Hello all.

1zeioe8.png

fxbjae.png

I really hope this is included as a premade lot. Would save me having to recreate it.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Hello all.

1zeioe8.png

fxbjae.png

I really hope this is included as a premade lot. Would save me having to recreate it.

I hope so too. But even if it isn't included from the start, I guess we can expect it to be uploaded into Maxis' gallery pretty quickly.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Hello all.

1zeioe8.png

fxbjae.png

I hope so too. But even if it isn't included from the start, I guess we can expect it to be uploaded into Maxis' gallery pretty quickly.

Good point, I forgot about that.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Hello all.

1zeioe8.png

fxbjae.png

In the trailer it shows what looks like an indoor roller rink too so hopefully we can build an indoor. Imagining a bowling/roller rink/karaoke type lot.

FJN3e6n.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hello all.

That's the same outdoor rink plus they also show an indoor rink in the trailer.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hello all.

1zeioe8.png

fxbjae.png

Agreed.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Hello all.

1zeioe8.png

fxbjae.png

In the trailer it shows what looks like an indoor roller rink too so hopefully we can build an indoor. Imagining a bowling/roller rink/karaoke type lot.

FJN3e6n.png

That would be awesome !!
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Hello all.

1zeioe8.png

fxbjae.png

FJN3e6n.png

Can someone ask the Gurus whether the winter ice rink is on a lot in game (it might be somewhere in Newcrest, but idk) and if the fence comes with it? I think this will be useful for making builds around them! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Thank you, @SimTrippy and @rosemow !

Also you guys and your teasing skating screencaps ... ;)

For people skimming who might have missed the new info posts:

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Hello all.

1zeioe8.png

fxbjae.png

I wonder if they'll add things to the world based on this tweet:
    e5ZMLae.png

Anyway, sorry, I know this isn't a speculation thread, just thought it was an interesting answer :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top