Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Two more kids aged up. Allan to a teen and Kolby to a child.

680yaGK.png
    Allan

hbGtIza.png
    Kolby. I love how different he looks. Looks like Eme but with further apart eyes.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    @sunman502 - Why are dogs constantly getting dirty? Every time I turn around, the dog needs a bath!

@RedDestiny92 - I am so sad you couldn't play your regular save, but thanks for updating us on what you've been doing. It was a cute story!

@DinowCookie Those are some great screenshots of Annabel. I'm glad to see some reconciliation between her and Trevor. But I do kind of prefer her with Marisol. They make more sense as a couple. But I think Annabel and Trevor would make okay friends together.

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    Okay, I mostly took a break from all the drama to schedule in some fun time for my families this week. So, short and sweet!

SO

Colten takes Melody to the park for some Daddy-daughter time.

2bBoeqG.png

Because, surprise surprise, now that Sabrina is alive again, they're expecting their second child together.

7XUS7YC.png

Melody spends some fun time with big sister, Juniper.

Q4ngiqZ.png

She definitely knows how to tucker everyone out.

3mPaBpb.png

The new baby arrives that night, and everyone feels a sense of excitement. New baby also means that they have to be vigilant for an attack from Vlad.

EJmwsUK.png

Sabrina combs the streets for the old codger, but bumps into Caleb. He has news. A vampire hunter has moved in and is on the prowl. Sabrina doesn't like the sound of that.

k1WMoI1.png
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    kemisz wrote: »
    @sunman502 - Why are dogs constantly getting dirty? Every time I turn around, the dog needs a bath!

@RedDestiny92 - I am so sad you couldn't play your regular save, but thanks for updating us on what you've been doing. It was a cute story!

@DinowCookie Those are some great screenshots of Annabel. I'm glad to see some reconciliation between her and Trevor. But I do kind of prefer her with Marisol. They make more sense as a couple. But I think Annabel and Trevor would make okay friends together.

I'm not really sure kemisz. I have a German Shepherd named Dogmeat in Sims 4. And even Dogmeat kept on getting dirty all the time it seems like. My guess is that it's the way that they have the dogs set up in the game right. And another thing that Julio and Dogmeat and my Bichon Frise, Biscuit like to do is stay right at their owners' feet all the time. And whimper almost all the time when they don't get enough attention. Just yesterday, I had caught Julio drinking out of the toilet in the downstairs bathroom. And Julio is a Great Pyrenees. It's kind of funny to see a white Great Pyrenees with his massive head in a little toilet bowl. That was a first for me in my game. But like I said above, the dogs needing a constant bath in the game might be do to how they have the dogs set up right now.
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I'm not really sure kemisz. I have a German Shepherd named Dogmeat in Sims 4. And even Dogmeat kept on getting dirty all the time it seems like. My guess is that it's the way that they have the dogs set up in the game right. And another thing that Julio and Dogmeat and my Bichon Frise, Biscuit like to do is stay right at their owners' feet all the time. And whimper almost all the time when they don't get enough attention. Just yesterday, I had caught Julio drinking out of the toilet in the downstairs bathroom. And Julio is a Great Pyrenees. It's kind of funny to see a white Great Pyrenees with his massive head in a little toilet bowl. That was a first for me in my game. But like I said above, the dogs needing a constant bath in the game might be do to how they have the dogs set up right now.

Does your German Shepherd have the Hunter trait by any chance? I notice that those dogs tend to get far dirtier than my couch potato dogs.

• Options
    kemisz wrote: »

Does your German Shepherd have the Hunter trait by any chance? I notice that those dogs tend to get far dirtier than my couch potato dogs.
    In fact, yes he does and so does the Great Pyrenees. And maybe my Bichon Frise too.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Nothing much over the last couple of days. I had Hyacinth crank out a bunch of paintings until she had enough money for her new home. But then her week was up, so I left her to her new digs & headed back to San Myshuno.

orUEiTw.png

Susan will begin her job as a detective tomorrow, but for now she's just enjoying a cupcake. I don't know where all my city sims keep getting a hold of cupcakes, but they always seem to have one.

HhN9vyZ.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    @ldmarko - I really wish my sims would stop buying bloody cupcakes when I'm not playing them! It's becoming a real issue! Especially when I rotate back to them and they've gained 6 dress sizes since I last played them! It's not good for story continuity.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @kemisz ah it's okay since we got a new page I went and got pics, I have a love for that family I'm glad you liked their update, couldn't lose my thoughts though right back to what I was working on.

Ah cute family moments, I really like that little pose with Colten and his little girl there. Sabrina and him make a lovely couple it's probably for the best that Colten couldn't really move on with Constance, he belongs with Sabrina and their new little one is so cute. A vampire hunter huh? Quick someone turn the problem into a permanent snack so he leaves the family alone.
    @ldmarko Sometimes the cupcake vendor pops up pretty often and sims might get one and leave it on the ground and then other sims go up behind them and snag them...so she might have just picked it up while you weren't looking lol . That or she could have bought it fresh herself.

41551669941_3a64a867a8_b.jpg
    Lilith feels a bit shake-y after a few letters, some of them were filled with notes, beautiful script saying how much she loved the both of them and how she hopes they have a good life without her. One in particular stood out the most, the one concerning Vivian. She said they met in a little marketplace Vivian was known for her skills as a doctor, specifically for vampires. She had been buying herbs for a new tonic when they bumped into one another. Her mother had always been sickly, though it wasn't as strong as it might be for a human with a life long illness, in fact she suspected that while their late father tried to save her by turning her it was just that that pushed him over the edge. She wasn't completely sure but she trusted Vivian for taking such good care of her she was more than a nanny.

She spent her days really bringing their mother back to health she cared for Caleb and would have taken Lilith if she could she felt a little bad for her mood but that didn't lay it all out. The last one was the most 'recent' of the bunch, it was written with a shaking hand as if her mother had one last breath and she used it for a warning. While Lilith and her brother were born vampires she had been weaker as if she were just a halfbreed while her mother spared almost every drop of blood for Bianca sure that it would do her good in the end she also spared some for her little girl.
    41551670611_f6cc7ac484_b.jpg
    Unable to focus on working out Lilith moved to get ready for bed she knew when her brother let himself in to check on her but she was mostly off in her own little world.

"Well...?"

"...Mom knew it was dangerous for a human to take the essence of a vampire, she knew that I would filter the blood and benefit from what Vivian couldn't handle. The blood of mom is wanting to go back to the rest...I guess I don't hate her I want mom's friend to live. She'll..she's dying without it, Bianca to."

Caleb sighed.

"In the pile that I still have I was hoping that letter would still be there, I suppose they've been gone long enough that you didn't get as worked up as I suspected. Are you okay?"

"I don't know."
    41551670971_0e594a4d7c_b.jpg
    "She said...she wrote that she wasn't sure what made dad snap but when he attacked her that was it."

"That's how the poison worked, vampires didn't always get along as well as they do we had to have some tricks to protect ourselves from other clans."

"So dad's poison wasn't completely natural?"

"Mom didn't think it was, it could have been but as for his eldest family members before him the history is a little loose on how they learned to produce poison."
    41551671241_fd8966b8a9_b.jpg
    "Well what do I do? Should I call her..should I put the blood in a vial or something?"

He shrugged.

"I can't be sure it's really not something taught, the blood could lose it's strength and be useless if handled too much and I don't think you'd stay calm long enough for her to take the blood herself."

"Then what could I even do..?"

"I think you're meant to use it, and convert it, then once you turn her her body will do the rest."

"...I don't want to turn her."

"You have to, this current state is good for a servant working until death otherwise mom wants you to do what's right she helped us in our time of need."
    41551671901_038d730219_b.jpg
    He pulled her up to hug her.

"Just think about it, I'll go dig up what else I have for all we know mom left instructions, I'm here for you though."

"Thanks..though I know."

"Get some rest."

"I will."

"And for what it's worth I Phoenix already senses your mood, I think he'll turn tonight."
    41551672191_063f161ec8_b.jpg
    She could hardly sit still her mind was racing again, it was one thing to live with almost..sentient blood but another to know it was there and trying to leave. Downstairs Phoenix was trying to deal with his turning alone.
    41551672781_be134a5fd6_b.jpg
    "Phoenix, I hear we have something to celebrate."

He wasn't so suprised to see her appear at the bar and get to work he sensed she was coming he did wonder about her mood and watched her carefully.

"We do?"

"You would be shaking on the floor by now if you were about to fail, so..."

"Oh..I shouldn't be eating then."

"You can if you want, Caleb does let's celebrate."

"Um...okay."
    41551673461_3017aab3f6_b.jpg
    "Are you alright?" he asked.

"I guess, but I'd rather not talk about myself anymore than I have to."

"What do you want to talk about?"
    41551673981_07933b78a9_b.jpg
    "I guess...the future, down the hatch."
    41551674561_10b378e690_b.jpg
    Though as the nectar was finished he was taken, she just knew the timing was perfect, more than a set of sharper teeth changed for Phoenix he mostly gasped out he hadn't been expecting it to hurt.

To change as much as he did.
    41551675051_b5edb6f9a8_b.jpg
    "Ha! Now that's a change...did your shirt just grow on?"

"Is that...not supposed to happen?"

"It can, how do you feel? Thirsty?"

"More....than that..."

"Hmm I wonder who I will change next...when you're ready you'll leave."

The thought broke a bit in his mind.
    41551675671_310c7b9f5a_b.jpg
    "You have no need for anyone else."

"What was that."

He advanced on her in a second.
    41551676111_94c45f324f_b.jpg
    "What do you think you're...."

She swallowed the lump in her throat it smelled sweet..and his eyes, something was off there her mind wandered.

"Cal...."

She blinked as he shifted.
    41551676531_710250c193_b.jpg
    "Did I ever tell you...you have beautiful eyes?"

He chuckled, though it had a heavy bitterness to it.

"Not recently."

"Shame on me then."

"It's alright, I'll forgive you if you say you love me."

27681503438_ec3c06ebf3_b.jpg
    "Wait lo...I don't love...Cal.."

"Trying to call for your brother? Now why would you do that he's still sleeping, shouldn't he rest don't you adore your precious brother?"

"I...of course I do."

"Then tell me how you feel and he'll be perfectly safe..or better yet why don't I show you how I know you feel."

41551677271_49a7d36c87_b.jpg
    Though his little spell was gone as he knew Caleb was up and would appear in a moment.
    41551677601_8f6cd743d4_b.jpg
    "Morn...."

He could barely believe his eyes.

Now on to Vlad's house...
    41551678091_c66a2d449b_b.jpg
    While vampires could sense one another and learn not to step where they don't belong there were ways to make sure nothing felt off Phoenix simply wasn't as innocent as he might have been considered. Not that they would have any way of knowing.
    "Guess what we're going to do."

"What?"

"Go on guess."

"Uh...feed on whoever walks by the house."

She laughed.

"No we're going out."

"I don't think so."
    41551678421_108e94c5ef_b.jpg
    "Yes!"

"No."

26682794897_0721a9e197_b.jpg
    "Do you want me to cry?"

"Mother...."

"D..do..you?" she said slowly sticking out her bottom lip.

"Ugh....fine."
    41551679301_e8462b64ed_b.jpg
    Vlad sighed to himself he could be frustrated she meddled but in the end she was the only mother he knew and he wouldn't be here today without her. Still he couldn't believe she could still use her tears against him he guessed she was somewhat right, he wasn't so evil if he was he would have been able to ignore her threat easily enough.

"Oh look how cute it is in here."

"I wouldn't call it cute."

"You wouldn't call anything cute dear, let's get some drinks, I'm buying."
    26682795917_09eebaf44b_b.jpg
    While they chatted he wasn't really focusing on anyone until someone asked if the seat next to him was taken, he said it wasn't before seeing who sat next to him.

"Um...hi.."

"Uh...hi."

"I'm Angelina."

"Benjamin..."

He wasn't so sure he wanted to give out his real name, he was still pretending to be his own descendant after all, she noticed him and she wouldn't say it was love at first sight but he was more than just easy on the eyes.

"Let me buy you a drink."

"You sure your girlfriend wouldn't mind?" she asked, unknowling reminding the very rusty individual he wasn't alone, these unknown nerves were already eating at him.

"Actually she's my mother, and considering she dragged me out here I'd say she'd be fine."

"Really...?" she hoped she looked as good when she was old enough to have an adult son.

"Well then sure." she wasn't sure what she was expecting but she didn't feel what awkward air he might feeling she thought his nervousness was cute.
    26682796687_4f988c834d_b.jpg
    They chatted for a while before she had to excuse herself to go home as it was getting late, he got her number and she was gone.

"So 'Benjamin'...?"

"It just popped into my mind, but never mind that you knew she was going to be here didn't you?"

"Hmm did I? What an interesting thought."

"Mother..."

Well she wasn't without her powers to say the least.
    26682797307_0a26b9ab2f_b.jpg
    Already hoping to see him again.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    OMG. @RedDestiny92... I'm kind of flabbergasted by your latest update.

I mean, Phoenix! You rascal! How dare you do that to Lilith!

And what's Caleb going to do? How's he going to react?!

And Vlad, what's going on with you and Angelina? I wonder how that's going to progress.

Great update!

• Options
    @kemisz well good because that's what I'm going for see your boy had the perfect look for the role in my head but of course that means I have to change him for the second part of that I have many ideas I'll see which way I go with that ha. As for Caleb well we'll see about that too, I love how Angelina turned out, so far they are planned to go well but things change. Thanks, I'll go back to plotting evil and such now heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So Justice finally moved out of her parent's awesome penthouse into....a dinky apartment.....Movin on up.
    4OssK2l.png
    At least her best friend Ol' Whatsherface is now her roommate.
    zDox5k7.png
    Also, Whatsherface is part alien.
    rQpTAON.png
    Best part is the apartment is right down the street from her Parent's penthouse. She can just take a quick jog if she needs Mommy or Daddy's help with something.
    NrnI612.png
    That's when Kane came over to check the place out.
    mS9lBDh.png
    Justice: "Hey, stand there and I'll serenade you from the safety of the couch."
    ZiogEwQ.png
    Juniper: "And I'll help!"
    Ct4LITS.png
    Ah who can resist the cute kitty?
    lXJ1LNu.png
    Then Kane and Justice put the new bed to work.
    9YRgn6q.png
    Since Mommy's not here to cook, Justice has to cook for herself now! AND she's actually confident with her cooking abilities!
    SKZFVmU.png
    Whatsherface: "The cheese isn't melted."
    lqldKak.png
    Oh looky here, neighbor's are being loud and annoying.
    wESn0ZJ.png
    Justice: "Well if they're going to be loud, then that means I can use the power...."
    2tjIRQv.png
    Justice: "OF MUSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC"
    DGUxKQY.png
    Juniper: "And I'll heeeeeeelp"
    zjoW6a8.png
    Neighbor: "Hey you knock that off! Some of us are trying to make love here!"
    GULIfha.png
    Justice: "Oh come on, I can listen to old people love but you can't listen to great singing?"
    bvvtCK1.png
    Neighbor: "You better stop before I use my secret weapon, complaining about your generation until you gouge your own eardrums out with a melon baller!"
    2R6S3vR.png
    Justice: "At least you'll be dead in a few days."
    wuRhSot.png
    Juniper is obsessed with the bathtub now.
    lBT8ibz.png
    Juniper: "Human, change the litterbox please!"
    FpFYZ7f.png
    Suddenly Justice misses the deadly lasers.
    TMTyzdC.png
    Colonel Justice is on patrol, keeping this town safe from evil people.
    GF24Fpi.png
    Justice: "Ah ha! That's a citation!"
    Woman: "Wait, but I didn't do anything!"
    171EDNv.png
    Justice: "AH HA! That's resisting a citation! That's a citation ma'am!"
    hIga0NU.png
    That's when Justice heard that they spotted someone resembling the suspect of that break in the other day. She has to set up an APB to go arrest the perp.
    YiEXHOn.png
    Hmm, cleaning up a park. Exactly what the perp would do.
    IMGNPBs.png
    Justice: "Excuse me ma'am, I'm looking for a suspect. I'm looking for a woman with red hair, a long sleeved shirt, slacks and has a confident personality."
    Woman: "Well I'm confident that-"
    W3GtGmr.png
    Justice: "AH HA! You fell for my trap! I needed proof that you're confident and you walked right into it! You're under arrest!"
    And yes, that's Justice's great-great Uncle Duke's ghost dressed as Darth Vader.
    xqtEIW3.png
    Justice: "Wow, you're packing more serious firepower than I've seen on the force so far."
    ArRzrEn.png
    And then at the end of the day with nothing else to do, Justice went to go work out for an hour............Man, if this is what the police force of San Myshuno is packing then I feel bad for the people looking to the cops for protection.
    pGPa2fo.png
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I am working on getting these babies aged up and out of the house. Eme is going to be an adult in a few days and Finn will be a YA. Dayton just aged up to a YA and the twins into children. No more toddlers toddling around. Makes me and Eme miss the good old days of caring for itty bittys.

I am having Dayton stay with his mom until Finn ages up so that he can work and get some more money for the house. Jennie has to stay because she is the heiress for right now. At least until Eme starts having more girls instead of boys.

IhdryKz.png
    Kendall

kkT3VQc.png
    Darien
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    It's always great to see all these updates.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to put my story together. I've been posting it on Tumblr, but the format is not really working for me. Anybody have any advice for sharing Sim stories?

Also, I'll share a couple of pics of my beloved vampire hunter, Jalisa, as well. I adore her so much.

This is Jalisa and her partner Jenifer at the romance festival just after getting engaged.

q7OSjeX.png

And this is Jalisa warning Colten that she's coming for his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and soon. She's not having all these vampires running around HER town, drinking from her friends. No way.

Oi9peXX.png

• Options
    edited April 2018
    @kemisz I have to say I hate Jalisa already lol they take to survive and this self centered 'her town' bah drain her dry I say lol I wonder what Vlad or even Colten would do to her wife. Colten wants his family safe and she's made a new enemy. Mostly me, I'm on the side of the vampires at the moment.

As for sharing I really only write on here, if it's better you can start a story thread in the creative section and collect everything there, then when you need a break you can post random things here. I'm sure someone else has a better idea but just a thought :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @kemisz I am quite fond of using the forums for Sims stories ^_^ personally I can't read on tumblr as it is a too heavyweight website for my internet connection. I feel most people who would be interested in maxis match and non-modded Sims 4 stories are searching on the forums :smile:
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited April 2018
    I played with Arvin, Brylee and Olivier today ^_^

Arvin took Brylee out on a dinner date. But Arvin (vegetarian) somehow got sick from his beet noodles because apparently those contained plasma fruit?

ZdqJlmU.png

Olivier came home from school being enraged and he kicked the trash can..

2bDtQrL.png

The next day Arvin went to check up on Trevor and Annabel and he spent some quality time with his grandson Victor.

mnIEUrB.png

After which his sister Katelin invited him to Knights Night at the bar, Arvin brought Trevor along. He also met Navya at the bar.

n7VE0Yp.png

Olivier went to the park where he met a girl named Gabriela.

HqsiQMj.png

And Brylee did some much needed maintenance on the garden.

mm0qdGV.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    Not much since I had just started up the game a sort time ago. So far the only thing that's happened in my game today was a group of whales pass by my sim's house.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited April 2018
    I've been having a bit more fun than usual in my game. I ended up adding a couple mods just to make the game a little more interesting and the reaction from the zombies is down right hilarious..

I know what he's thinking. "Oh heck naw I ain't stickin around here." (Zombie)
    26698172577_21bf2dc918_b.jpg

Zee is not enjoying the half naked skeleton next to him. (Why would a skeleton need a blur grid? They have no flesh). xDD
    26698177187_5701e93eea_b.jpg

And then I decided to put down temple objects on a residential lot. This actually amplified the critters lot trait to the whole neighborhood. You can also see the temple objects back there on the lot.
    40855747554_675dbaec80_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    BMSO wrote: »
    I've been having a bit more fun than usual in my game. I ended up adding a couple mods just to make the game a little more interesting and the reaction from the zombies is down right hilarious..

I know what he's thinking. "Oh heck naw I ain't stickin around here." (Zombie)
    26698172577_21bf2dc918_b.jpg

Zee is not enjoying the half naked skeleton next to him. (Why would a skeleton need a blur grid? They have no flesh). xDD
    26698177187_5701e93eea_b.jpg

And then I decided to put down temple objects on a residential lot. This actually amplified the critters lot trait to the whole neighborhood. You can also see the temple objects back there on the lot.
    40855747554_675dbaec80_b.jpg
    I have to ask, what's with the male sim in the bottom pic? It's like he's trying to shoo away a swarm of fireflies or something.
  • Options
    @sunman502 He is. xD

• Options
    @sunman502 He is. xD
    I had to ask because I have never seen the fireflies from JA yet. So that's what it's like when a sim is being attack by the fireflies from JA. Awesome! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @sunman502 He is. xD
    I had to ask because I have never seen the fireflies from JA yet. So that's what it's like when a sim is being attack by the fireflies from JA. Awesome! :)

They pretty much burst into flame. That's what happened to Lilly Feng back there. lol

• Options
    @sunman502 He is. xD

They pretty much burst into flame. That's what happened to Lilly Feng back there. lol
    Really? So what happened to the sim after he had burst into flames?
  • Options
    @sunman502 He is. xD

Really? So what happened to the sim after he had burst into flames?

He was extinguished. There are a lot of different pests that will get your sim if they aren't prepared. It's a fun GP.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top