Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I think i'll redo the Mother Mary meme after i do the 3 memes i'm working on rn.
    I should have one up tonight or tomorrow actually.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Hey folks!
    Did you guys know I was in a cotton candy eating contest?

5ab3c4fa1e00003b137af6d9.gif?ops=scalefit_630_noupscale

#winner

AHHHHH! I saw this on Tumblr too. I laughed so hard and watched it like 20 times.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I think my phone just died. :confounded: Guess it's a good thing we started searching for another one.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Minty, I've been forgetting to ask you this: What do you feel about Phil Lester's new quiff hairstyle? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I regret making this animation meme i'm doing c':
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Regrets have been made. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Regrets have been made. XD

I'm regretting it cause of the
    uhh

subject matter :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    What will Deke eat in today's episode? Tune in to find out. :joy:

Also, I am at the doctor's now cuz my dang phlegm isn't going away and after that I'm getting McDonald's. Saturdays are the best!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Minty, I've been forgetting to ask you this: What do you feel about Phil Lester's new quiff hairstyle? XD

I've only seen the one photo (and video that was recorded on the same day). But it's fine.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I've only seen the one photo (and video that was recorded on the same day). But it's fine.

I think he looks good in it but a bit older looking. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'd like to see him not in that shirt - I really hate that shirt.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

The blue shirt?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

The blue shirt?

I thought it was more grey but the one that looks like it is a polyester blend with the zipper with the round pull.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

I mean he doesn't look his age but he's in his 30's I believe? Or near to
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited March 2018

The blue shirt?

I thought it was more grey but the one that looks like it is a polyester blend with the zipper with the round pull.

Oh right, right. It's their Sim video, right?
    nani wrote: »

I mean he doesn't look his age but he's in his 30's I believe? Or near to

Yeah, now he really looks 30 with the haircut. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I just have to edit and i'll have my animation up.
    i'membarrasedlmao
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Uh... He is the one from Dan and Phil, right?

I have no idea what his new hairstyle is, but the one I've seen from pictures, his older one, always looked weird to me. :lol
    unknown.png
  • Options

I have no idea what his new hairstyle is, but the one I've seen from pictures, his older one, always looked weird to me. :lol

Minty is gonna be upset with you again. But here's his new hair.

CnIDUlx.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I could really go for a clementine right now.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Minty is gonna be upset with you again. But here's his new hair.

CnIDUlx.jpg

Oh, you're probably right. :lol:

Um... I think that kinda looks better. I thought his hair looked really greasy with the way it was styled before. Ahaha
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q of the day is:
    What do you think of phones without the 3.5mm headphone jack? Do you use a bluetooth pair of headsets then if you have a phone like this or use the cable thing? XD

I still wish most phones will have the headphone jack. Why do more and more companies keep on taking out the headphone jack! This is an outrage.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    What do you think of phones without the 3.5mm headphone jack? Do you use a bluetooth pair of headsets then if you have a phone like this or use the cable thing? XD

I still wish most phones will have the headphone jack. Why do more and more companies keep on taking out the headphone jack! This is an outrage.

Haha. What? That seems backwards, why buy something like that? I thought newer phones were supposed to be improvements over older models.
    unknown.png
  • Options

It's stupid. What do phone companies have against me listening to my music in PEACE?!!

You know what really ticks me off though, is that i can't delete the Facebook app off my phone. I can uninstall the updates (Which did still help my phone's storage as i went from 75 MB to 335 MB) but still. I don't use it and i never will so why do i need it there?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

It's stupid. What do phone companies have against me listening to my music in PEACE?!!

You know what really ticks me off though, is that i can't delete the Facebook app off my phone.
    I can uninstall the updates (Which did still help my phone's storage as i went from 75 MB to 335 MB) but still. I don't use it and i never will so why do i need it there?

No joke, this is one of the main reasons I got my Pixel. A decision I feel was even more justified after reading this.
    https://lifehacker.com/how-to-find-out-everything-facebook-knows-about-you-1824022899/amp
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Haha. What? That seems backwards, why buy something like that? I thought newer phones were supposed to be improvements over older models.

Apparently, they think bluetooth is the future. :\ I blame Apple for starting this whole thing. XD

You know what really ticks me off though, is that i can't delete the Facebook app off my phone. I can uninstall the updates (Which did still help my phone's storage as i went from 75 MB to 335 MB) but still. I don't use it and i never will so why do i need it there?

Oh, I didn't know that. XD I just checked and I can't uninstall it either. I cannot uninstall some of the Google apps and that bothers me since I don't use them either, so I feel ya. :D

YOOOOO! I'm freaking shook with the latest AoS episode!!! What the flippity flipping foo!! DAT PLOT TWIST THO. WHAT IN THE WORLD.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top