Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I just bought joggings (but the material is like the hard kinda cotton and not the sweatpants kind) and I'M IN LOVE. :love:

What are joggings? Is that what you call pants you wear jogging in Singapore?

Something like this:
    USRUER-YEEZY-New-Mens-Camouflage-Trousers-Military-Printing-HipHop-Sweat-Pants-Harem-Dance-Jogger-Baggy-Slacks.jpg_640x640.jpg

They look comfy. Not a fan of camo though :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    I just bought joggings (but the material is like the hard kinda cotton and not the sweatpants kind) and I'M IN LOVE. :love:

Something like this:
    USRUER-YEEZY-New-Mens-Camouflage-Trousers-Military-Printing-HipHop-Sweat-Pants-Harem-Dance-Jogger-Baggy-Slacks.jpg_640x640.jpg

The one I bought was just black with torn parts on the knee areas. :tongue:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Something like this:

Sigh. I should have known.

Y'all, my gal in InstLife just got pregnant at 65! SIXTY-FIVE!
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Something like this:

Sigh. I should have known.

Y'all, my gal in InstLife just got pregnant at 65! SIXTY-FIVE!

This game is crazy. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I...don't have teachers. And I doubt my mom wants me to mention the crazy things she's done. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited March 2018
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

My lit teacher got made at us from being a tiny bit noisy during a presentation and then she gave us all detention which is a rare thing here I Singapore. Kids don't just get detention for stuff like this.
    The whole class got distraught for the whole day. Some of them were crying and I was trying to not laugh from all the drama. But it was a nice day, to me at least, since for other classes, the students told the other teachers about it and our other teachers gave us candy and therapy sessions the whole day. We didn't have to learn anything that day. XD

We were noisy in a class once (I was roughly 8 years old) and the substitute teacher got mad. She howled at us. She howled like a wolf.

We all hushed up pretty quick, let me tell you :D
  • Options

Do tell.

Also, I played Instlife for the first time. My dude fell in love, avoided drugs and cheating and nobody attended his funeral. His partner was 20 years his senior, there were several ominous wars and typhoons, he got depressed after his partner died. He went to uni but did not appear to get a job so he was heavily into debt.

Minty is gonna approve your Instlife attempt. :P

Needs more cheating.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    A teacher kicked my butt for obscure reasons. We found out she was depressed and wasn't a good teacher and got fired. Another would regularly throw pen at us and at some point a teacher caught the pen and threw it back at the teacher
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

My lit teacher got made at us from being a tiny bit noisy during a presentation and then she gave us all detention which is a rare thing here I Singapore. Kids don't just get detention for stuff like this.
    The whole class got distraught for the whole day. Some of them were crying and I was trying to not laugh from all the drama. But it was a nice day, to me at least, since for other classes, the students told the other teachers about it and our other teachers gave us candy and therapy sessions the whole day. We didn't have to learn anything that day. XD

My 3rd grade teacher never did anything crazy or terrible to us but he did keep birds and organs in jars. Must have been a science teachers once. Good thing nobody tried to open those jars. That would have been a lovely scent indeed. :s
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Deke's quote of the day, more like How To Make Deke Shut Up (Part 2):

7lTc8ozY_o.gif
    NIifDEBT_o.gif
    lThR5OvK_o.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I wish i was good at stuff.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Everybody is good at at least one thing.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

The only thing i'm good at is being sad. XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

See, that's something. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6qUFm1HsI

"Nobody's good at everything, but everybody's good at something"
  • Options
    Wave2401Wave2401 Posts: 158 Member
    The craziest thing that happened to a teacher at my school was once a person in my class spilled their coffee on accident, and the teacher was really annoyed/🐸🐸🐸🐸 that nobody cleaned up the spilled drink. Don't really know if this counts as the 'craziest' thing to a teacher or not.
    68c9a2781cc018cfc11b2921233bdbf6.png

me x me.
    origin: Wave2401
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6qUFm1HsI

"Nobody's good at everything, but everybody's good at something"

Haha. Inspirational.

I'm good at being a memelord. :D
    Wave2401 wrote: »
    The craziest thing that happened to a teacher at my school was once a person in my class spilled their coffee on accident, and the teacher was really annoyed/plum that nobody cleaned up the spilled drink. Don't really know if this counts as the 'craziest' thing to a teacher or not.

Hello, new person. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Accidental double post :flushed:
    Post edited by LyricSimsz15 on
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    I probably am good at something but because i never feel like it i refuse to believe it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    @DeKay that was an old ad from the 90s or 2000s on Canadian children's channels. There were a whole bunch of PSA ads like that for kids, such as "stay active!" or "House Hippos". They are gems, all of them.

@LyricSimsz15 why refuse? Perhaps you don't feel like you're good at anything (right now), but it doesn't mean that you've gotta refuse the possibility. :) You make videos and stuff. That's super neat!
  • Options
    @DeKay that was an old ad from the 90s or 2000s on Canadian children's channels. There were a whole bunch of PSA ads like that for kids, such as "stay active!" or "House Hippos". They are gems, all of them.

@LyricSimsz15 why refuse? Perhaps you don't feel like you're good at anything (right now), but it doesn't mean that you've gotta refuse the possibility. :) You make videos and stuff. That's super neat!

Gotta love those CCA psa's. Especially the one with the guy in rehab who gets a visit from his friend while 'He ain't heavy' by the Hollies plays. Pass the kleenex. :'(

• Options

Gotta love those CCA psa's. Especially the one with the guy in rehab who gets a visit from his friend while 'He ain't heavy' by the Hollies plays. Pass the kleenex. :'(

Oh, I don't remember that one. I just remember the stay active, house hippo, and talking television one. I should look it up what you said and watch it.
  • Options

Oh, I don't remember that one. I just remember the stay active, house hippo, and talking television one. I should look it up what you said and watch it.

What are the PSA/PIFs like in France? (iirc you're in France, right?)

• Options
    Accidental double post :flushed:

Minty gon' come and get you.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file