Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    edited March 2018
    DeKay wrote: »
    Deke's sassy quote of the day (cuz I can and I will):

TEU4DT5.gif
    nibuxYn.gif
    JV6FzQw.gif

You're making me want to watch the show XD

Please do!!! XD It's really good and I'm not even exaggerating. The characters are very lovable. And it has lots of amazing plot twists that you won't expect.

EDIT:
    I saw this post on Tumblr and thought I'd share. LOL. We all know which gif is for whom. XD
    Agents of SHIELD season 5, no context
    tumblr_oqvvigkgqE1vwgty9o1_500.gif
    tumblr_oay0i3eaEt1uby936o1_400.gif
    tumblr_p4bu0n8Xqx1rl04amo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ntnkplEHpO1txqs0ao1_500.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

TEU4DT5.gif
    nibuxYn.gif
    JV6FzQw.gif

Please do!!! XD It's really good and I'm not even exaggerating. The characters are very lovable. And it has lots of amazing plot twists that you won't expect.

I forgot what it's called though XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited March 2018

TEU4DT5.gif
    nibuxYn.gif
    JV6FzQw.gif

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. You should start from Episode 16 of Season 4 first cuz it's kinda connected to Season 5. The one I'm watching is Season 5.

I love this scene where they were trying to figure out who's the LMD (robot clone).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8elKcRyS-U

For the second half of Season 4, there is this evil robot lady and a mad scientist who made this virtual world thing and some of the agents got captured into this world. In this world, called the Framework, they will become a different person from their usual self since one of their biggest regret in the real world is removed from their life.

I LOVE the story arc. It's only about 7 episodes and I cried like 3 times cuz it was so sad (and I'm not one who cries a lot watching TV shows). :cry:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

TEU4DT5.gif
    nibuxYn.gif
    JV6FzQw.gif

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. You should start from Episode 16 of Season 4 first cuz it's kinda connected to Season 5. The one I'm watching is Season 5.

I love this scene where they were trying to figure out who's the LMD (robot clone).

For the second half of Season 4, there is this evil robot lady and a mad scientist who made this virtual world thing and some of the agents got captured into this world. In this world, called the Framework, they will become a different person from their usual self since one of their biggest regret in the real world is removed from their life.

I LOVE the story arc. It's only about 7 episodes and I cried like 3 times cuz it was so sad (and I'm not one who cries a lot watching TV shows). :cry:

I thought Deke was on The Flash. :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

TEU4DT5.gif
    nibuxYn.gif
    JV6FzQw.gif

Nope!!! Hahaha. XD But The Flash is pretty good too. Agents of SHIELD is just better writing wise.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    DeKay, your pic of Deke in a tree. Was he trying to eat it or something? :wink:
    Anyway, hope everyone's having a good day thus far. I watched 30 seconds to mars - Walk on Water and got kinda pumped. It's a great way to wake up and gets me set for the day.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    DeKay, your pic of Deke in a tree. Was he trying to eat it or something? :wink:
    Anyway, hope everyone's having a good day thus far. I watched 30 seconds to mars - Walk on Water and got kinda pumped. It's a great way to wake up and gets me set for the day.

Nah, he was hugging it cuz he's never seen one before. :grimace:

Is there a new video from them?

My day is about to end but I had a pretty good day. Picturesque released a new music video. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Hola chica

Wut.

"Hello girl"

WOT.

Hold on, I got the perfect Deke reaction gif to this:

GKSv4Jl.gif

:joy:

I agree with Minty.
    Deke, No!

That reminds me of a character from Dragon Age, for some reason. I'd post a quote or something but I'm worried I wouldn't be able to find anything that's appropriate for the forum.
    He's the worst.

Here is one:
    tumblr_mwe2lm4wdp1rj1yfjo3_500.gif
    Gotta love the very awkward animation and character models. Ahaha

Haahah, yeah that sounds like Deke alright. XD
    11gspcn.jpg

:scream: 'Til we meet again.

Wait, what happened to Cisco? I haven't watched the latest episode yet!

I'm still in season one...how well do you remember episode 16?

Ya, I remember. XD

Yeah, I really should've watched the next episode before over reacting. :flushed:

Yes. Hahahaha. He's fine. :D

Good to know. :joy:

LOL. He's a fun character but it gets a bit dark by Season 3. :P

I'm sure that's true.

Yes, but it got lighter again in Season 4.

The whole series starts kinda dark, so I expected that. :tongue:

Even season 1? What? It's like the happiest one. It's like watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and then compare that to the Deathly Hallows. :P

And I see you have Cisco in your siggie. Haha. :+1:

....I haven't reached the Deathly Hallows yet....

And yes, I do. :3

Gurl, why are you behind everything? XD
    Hola chica

Wut.

"Hello girl"

WOT.

Hold on, I got the perfect Deke reaction gif to this:

GKSv4Jl.gif

:joy:

I agree with Minty.
    Deke, No!

That reminds me of a character from Dragon Age, for some reason. I'd post a quote or something but I'm worried I wouldn't be able to find anything that's appropriate for the forum.
    He's the worst.

Here is one:
    tumblr_mwe2lm4wdp1rj1yfjo3_500.gif
    Gotta love the very awkward animation and character models. Ahaha

Haahah, yeah that sounds like Deke alright. XD

Zevran I think can maybe be like what I've seen of Deke, at least the sassiness.
    fa292c0293eec0aa94f1ff7286ac505ddf70ede2_hq.gif
    But I think Deke is probably nicer than the assassin though.

Zevran's pretty sweet though if you romance him... sometimes. Other times I still want him to stuff a sock in his mouth so he can't speak.

Hahaha, yes. I haven't heard Deke threaten to slit people's throats before. But the other characters have threatened to do that to him. LOL.

Because I am? :lol:
    Today's Q Q is something I'm curious about of the people in Western countries. :D
    When you eat fish generally or mostly, do you eat fish that still has bones in it or do you eat it like a fillet or de-boned (like Fish N Chips)?

Most of the time, we eat fish with the bones which is why I hate eating fish. I only like it when I get to eat it in fillet form. :)

I don't think I've eaten fish with bones before...aside from that one time on the river where papa and his buddies caught and cooked fish, but I was young enough grandma insisted on picking the bones out.

TEU4DT5.gif
    nibuxYn.gif
    JV6FzQw.gif

Nah, Cisco''s from the Flash.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is something I'm curious about of the people in Western countries. :D
    When you eat fish generally or mostly, do you eat fish that still has bones in it or do you eat it like a fillet or de-boned (like Fish N Chips)?

Most of the time, we eat fish with the bones which is why I hate eating fish. I only like it when I get to eat it in fillet form. :)

I usually eat fish in fillet form, but certain types (like tinned sardines and salmon) you just eat the bones too! :D
  • Options
    Being an adult is the worst.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I am bad at adulting
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Deke's quote of the day:

I can't believe AOS did this. I'm screaming.

O9mp7oj.gif
    5ErcOvd.gif
    nnKrakg.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I am bad at adulting

It's not easy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I don't want to adult but in a few years i'll have to :expressionless:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

I don't even know how to adult.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah but you have to live with your parents until you get married, so you get off easy. :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Yeah but you have to live with your parents until you get married, so you get off easy. :p

Yeah, I know right? That's the good thing about being Singaporean. The bad thing is that I won't know what to do when I do get married. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah, I know right? That's the good thing about being Singaporean. The bad thing is that I won't know what to do when I do get married. XD

Make your spouse do it :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

That sounds like baby sitting.
    unknown.png
  • Options

What if the spouse is as dumb as me too? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What if the spouse is as dumb as me too? XD

Why would you intentionally marry someone who's dumb?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Bad_AppleBad_Apple Posts: 16 Member
    I'm going to college soon and I'm pretty scared to be an adult myself. It stresses me out just thinking about it haha
    <3
  • Options

No, you just need to bring something to the table. That's how most relationships work, you make lasagna just the way your spouse likes and train the dog while your spouse fixes your car and does your taxes (for example)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

No, you just need to bring something to the table. That's how most relationships work, you make lasagna just the way your spouse likes and train the dog while your spouse fixes your car and does your taxes (for example)

Aha. I was just joking.

unknown.png
  • Options
    Bad_Apple wrote: »
    I'm going to college soon and I'm pretty scared to be an adult myself. It stresses me out just thinking about it haha

What in particular scares you?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top