Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Puddinroy Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    edited March 2018
    @bekkasan well you were right EA's supposed fix to get all content from the Sims 3 community store by reinstalling everything is a big fat fail. still items that won't install. Don't think I can be bothered going back to them about it as nothing they do works/fixes anything. I have had more success than they have lol. Disapointing though still hours to go with reinstalling store content yet. :neutral:

So tired so having a quick nap. But am writing a list of all items that won't install as I go this time. Still it's disappointing that I have more luck solving issues or others do than the actual paid technicians do.
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    My computer started updating but I didn't do anything on my game so it's all a okay.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    @MamaSimTee I’m really sorry to hear that. I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts during this sad time, and I hope things get better for you soon.
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    @MamaSimTee I'm sorry for your loss.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @jillbg Love the mood board collage. Beautiful pics. ...I need to read your latest blog chapter: The Quest. I'll try to do that later today. The last chapter I read was The Initiation.
    @jillbg I thought your latest Grey Witches chapter was very interesting! Wonderful storytelling. The pictures. The Jomsviking history. Loved Granny's trip into the tomb. And the conversation with Magnus was awesome. ...Nice shot of Magnus under the blood-red moon. ...That whole Greenland world of Saaqartoq is beautiful!
    @lanlyn All credits for the world goes to Nilxis, he's awesome! <3 Thanks for the nice feedback, both for the story and Granny's mood board. You have so many interesting personalities in your stories you could make lots of them! :D
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @jillbg No idea what a Mood Board is, but it looks great!
    @Emily4331 Thanks! :) A mood board is a selection of pictures that describes your current mood, your personality etc. It's used a lot these days to promote shops and enterprises. It's incredibly fun to make though! :D
    coco wrote: »
    @jillbg I love Granny's mood board a lot! The aesthetics suit her perfectly. You should do one for Taïga! It looks like fun to make :smile:
    I've been working on it, @coco :) and I actually made two...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,134 Member
    @MamaSimTee I'm so sorry to hear that. :( When a loss of someone so close happens unexpectedly, that's even more hard. My thoughts and prayers go to you and your mom right now. <3 God bless.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nice Asian inspired stuff! Love it! :)

@coco Your pics from TS1 got me in stitches too! :joy: I started with TS2, but I can imagine the stilted walk!

@Charlottesmom It's pretty cool to switch genders - I usually do it when I need new NPC's! Christopher looks good after you tweaked him/her! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Love your University gameplay! :)

@Mikezumi China seems to be the new "hot" destination! ;)

@emorrill Awww... Lovely new avi and superb cuddly pics! <3 Where did you get that open shirt and tie??? Geez, it definitely calls out for Mauling! :o With a capital M!

@lanlyn Love you medieval sims! <3
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @MamaSimTee I'm so sorry about what happened. My thoughts are with you and your mom.
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @jillbg I'm not at my computer at the moment to fully check, but I'm pretty sure I got it at MTS in the male adult clothing. :) Search "open shirt" or something like that. ;) Let me know if you find it.
    Enjoy! :blush: And thank you.
    Yes, very much a capital M! :heart:
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I'm on it Em! Oups! I seem to have already downloaded it as I've thanked the creator. Back to my files searching for the hot item!!!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg Oh lol! :lol: Very nice!
    That's happened to me a few times. :p
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited March 2018
    Sorceress wrote: »
    @bekkasan well you were right EA's supposed fix to get all content from the Sims 3 community store by reinstalling everything is a big fat fail. still items that won't install. Don't think I can be bothered going back to them about it as nothing they do works/fixes anything. I have had more success than they have lol. Disapointing though still hours to go with reinstalling store content yet. :neutral:

So tired so having a quick nap. But am writing a list of all items that won't install as I go this time. Still it's disappointing that I have more luck solving issues or others do than the actual paid technicians do.
    @Sorceress Don't bother asking EA for help, unless it's something like a password problem that only they can fix. Usually they'll just suggest that you do a reinstall which often doesn't help at all.
    Are the items that won't install part of a set? If so, try downloading and installing the single item.
    Also, be sure to keep a backup copy of the store stuff, so that you don't need to re-download.

EDIT: Also check the first page of the DD list thread There's lots of really useful information there about store stuff.
    Post edited by wendyyi1 on
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member

When installing a LOT of store content with the launcher you need to do it in batches and have ONLY the items you are currently trying to install in the downloads folder. I've noticed the launcher reaches a point where it won't install any more content if you keep all of your files in the downloads folder. I have a system I use without any problem. I have two extra folders in my downloads folder 'ToInstall' and 'Installed'

I put all of my store content in the 'ToInstall' folser and sort it by size. I install the big items first one at a time always trying to keep the total size below 200MB but some worlds and sets are bigger than this and get installed first on their own. There is a list by @ciane somewhere that lists a few other items to install first or they don't install at all or unusable. The only items I can recall are the bowtoe shoes. But there are several small items in the list.

• Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    Unfortunately, I've decided not to download anything else for a while--maybe never again! :o Recently I had that Arezzo Counter come attached to something I installed from the Exchange. You know how insidious that thing is! Well, I can't get rid of it. I found it in the Launcher, but when I try to uninstall it, I get a message that says it can't be uninstalled with dependents. I can't find what it's attached to. I used CC Magic, Custard, S3PE, NRaasPacker, and Delphy's MultiInstaller. I'm at a loss what to do. I've searched the Internet with no specific help for this "dependents" twist. I'm afraid I'll have to do a game reset or something else more drastic. At least the thing is not in my DCBackup and I do know which dbc file it's in (I only have two), but that doesn't help me with the dependent issue. I'll probably have to uninstall a bunch of stuff. :s

@lanlyn I don't know what to suggest to fix your problem with the nasty counter.
    I only use the launcher to install store stuff and custom worlds, after a bad experience with unwanted CC.
    I do download lots from the Exchange, but use the Multinstaller to extract the package file and then put it into my Library folder. If there is no CC included, there should be only 1 package file extracted.
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @lanlyn I just did a google to find out what you were talking about and that's crazy!

That counter's like an outright virus!

If you have it, whether you use it or not, it attaches to everything ever. :astonished:
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @lanlyn Try this tip from Stormkeeper:

1. Make a copy of everything in the DCCache folder to a backup directory.
    2. Then delete every file ending in .ebc from the DCCache folder. That is all of your store content. Don't freak out, you made a backup in step #1.
    3. At this point the files in DCCache will be the ones ending in .dbc, this is your CC.
    4. If you only have one or two files ending in .dbc go to step 6.
    5. If you have many .dbc files delete all of them except dcdb0.dbc
    6. Start the launcher and look for the bad CC.
    7. If you find it, uninstall it. And go to step 10 below
    8. If you don't find it, delete Dcdb0.dbc from the DCCache folder and copy dcdb1.dbc from your backup folder and rename it to dcdb0 (once it is copied into DCCache). If you have already done dcdb1.dbc, do it with dcdb2, etc. etc. until you find the bad content. Always copying (keeping the original in the backup, unchanged).
    9. Return to step 6 above.
    10. If you had to rename any file in step 8, change it's name BACK to what it was originally. Then copy it back into your backup folder, overwriting the original. You are doing this because you want the backup folder have the file with the bad cc removed.
    11. Now copy everything from backup folder to the DCCache folder.
    12. Congratulate yourself on removing the bad CC. Eventually.

Edit to add link to Crinrict's blog!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    I just popped in for a few minutes - my game crashed again. I am determined not to lower my graphics and I have everything set to maximum and it's snowing. I do save often so don't lose much and I did get video of what happened and most of what's going on is to get the video.

I decided to move out a lot of extra saves and then was about to clear out the Screenshot folder. Remembered I have a few screen shots since I last posted here so decided to drop in here and post them. Most of the game play from these screenshots was saved. I just lost the bit with them at the roller coaster park. Probably won't send them back there until Spring which happens in one day.

Another of the House on the Hill - I think it's the Jones house.
    The_House_On_The_Hill001.jpg

Lorna went looking for an elixir at the elixir store. She got it but then lost it when there was a crash later and I didn't bother to send her back for it. She didn't have the wish any more.

While there she decided to woohoo with Bluey. Since they live next door to the Elixir shop I thought she'd go home to him. But instead he came to her and they did it in the llama that's in the Elixir shop. :o
    Lorna002.jpg

Got interesting moodlets for public woohoo.

It's not something they do often so that was a bit unexpected.

Next thing, Lorna had to go to work in the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Caravan and I thought it a pretty sight
    Supernatural_Park_In_Riverview001.jpg

Louise had to clean the bug cage after school. I found her sitting in the snow doing her homework after dark. I sent her home.
    Louise_Child003.jpg

Leeanne's Imaginary Friend comes out to play and they have lots of fun together.
    Leanne_Child002.jpg

It was Snowflake day. They had a gift giving party and invited Sally from across the road.

Sally is a sim I added from my library for a bit of extra interest/conflict in the game. She is another Sim I made way back - probably 2009.

I originally made Sally as a rebound sim for Christopher who'd been shunned by my heartbreaker, Patience. They had two babies together and I lost interest in that game. Patience has never achieved her lifetime wish and I've been trying since 2009. I just lost interest in having a sim be girlfriend of 10 other sims.

Anyway, Sally is great with children and I had her as one of my original nannies in the original boarding school. She was there for her entire young adult life in that game. She was a wonderful nanny, and when she went to live alone and get on with her own life she found she really loved being extra friendly with the male population of the world. The entire male population. So I thought she might lead Bluey astray but so far there's been no action.

The Sally I've got in this save is a brand new version of Sally and is a young adult who I've decided is an old school friend of Lorna's and Lorna invited her to come and live in Riverview from wherever it is they originally came from. She lives in the house across the street from the home of Lorna and family.

I don't actually have any screen shots of Sally but she is very pretty. I'll post one later.

Leanne_Child003.jpg

Their home lot. I extended up and down. There is nothing much upstairs - I just added upstairs because there is so little room on the ground floor to video or get screen shots. That's why I didn't get a screenshot of Sally when she as at their gift giving party.

Home001.jpg

I did get Sally on video but am not sure if she'll make it into the episode of Oscar and Louise that I'm currently working on. I have been thinking I might post some videos of this family, and of Oscar's childhood family at some stage as spin offs but not part of the Oscar and Louise story.

Unless I use them as sort of memories each of them has from time to time while talking about their own childhood with their own children. I've got such a lot of video to use and only 30 minutes to fit it into with the Oscar and Louise video series. I'll work something out.

The two little girls were making snow men and Lorna kept autonomously smashing them.

Home002.jpg

Leanne built this igloo.
    Home003.jpg
    The girls went to school and left their imaginary friends behind. I grabbed them and put them into the correct inventories just in case someone got lost.

They've had only one gnome for the longest time. It was the diving gnome Bluey got from a treasure chest when diving at the start of winter.

I found this gnome of invention in his inventory. He's since pulled a few more gnomes out of the wishing well while fishing.
    Bluey001.jpg

Bluey was trying to steal a lucky coin but just got wet. He's already got 2 lucky coins in his inventory that he got when I wasn't looking.

Louise had to deliver permission slips after school. I found her in the dark, sitting in the snow, playing with her Imaginary Friend.
    Louise_Child004.jpg
    I sent her home.

When Louise got home she had to do her homework. Leanne had already done her homework and was eating a muffin. They are now both A Grade Students.
    Louise_And_LEanne_Children002.jpg

They'll be aging up to teen in a few days. I'm waiting for Spring. I wanted to get some video of them as children at the rollercoaster park. Thought it would crash there and it did - but it was late and well past time for them to go home by then. I saved just before they left for the park as I thought it'd crash when they got there but it didn't.

I gave Louise some temporary traits because the traits she has as a young adult were not available to her as a baby\toddler\child.

As a child her traits are Artistic, Good and Friendly. As a YA in the original game her traits are Good Sense of Humour, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, Great Kisser and Dislikes Children.

I am planning to change her traits when she becomes a young adult. But I really like her artwork.

Here Louise is painting a fairy village.
    Louise_Child005.jpg

I'm seriously thinking of replacing Dislikes Children with Artistic. All the Dislikes Children trait seems to do is give her an occasional negative moodlet when she's been with one of her children. She did pick on some children in the park once before she and Oscar had any of their own. But I think I'd like to see her continue to paint. She'll probably lose the Flirty trait eventually too - but that one causes fun an mayhem early on and I think it'll make the video more fun when she finally gets with Oscar. He is flirty too. They can contiue to be flirty for a while but I might change it for both of them by the time they've had a few children together.

Oscar was fishing, Louise painting and Leanne appeared. She walked behind the wishing well and I had to go and see what she was doing back here. I didn't even know she could get back behind the wishing well. It turns out she'd found a puddle to mop up and then when she'd cleaned up that puddle she found some more of them.
    Louise_Leanne_Bluey001.jpg
    Leanne eventually managed to get the entire floor in the basement nice and dry.

As a sort of punishment for Lorna I made her make lots of snowmen. I wanted to see her make an evil snowman and she did eventually.
    Lorna003.jpg

Then I dragged her needs down so she was in the red and got her to make a Tragic Clown too. I don't know why she made the Grim Reaper snowmen. Maybe someone died - or maybe she was hoping someone would die - she's evil and mean spirited.
    Lorna004.jpg

She had a wish to make 5 snow angels so I got her to do that too then she had to go to work. I managed to save and by the time I saved she'd made lots more snowmen and an igloo here.

When Lorna left for work I thought I'd send Bluey to the Sweetie Treats Fun Park with the girls so I could get some video of them on the roller coaster in the snow. I saved before they left.

Leanne went straight up to the top of the building to ride the big roller coaster. She had a list of choices she could rid with and I thought of @CravenLestat when I saw Betty in the list.
    Leanne_Child004.jpg

Leanne didn't know Betty but they became friendly after this roller coaster ride.
    Leanne_And_Betty001.jpg

Leanne_And_Betty002.jpg

Later Louise joined them and they all competed in an apple bobbing contest

Betty_Louise_Leanne001.jpg
    I don't know what had happened to Bluey at this point - I think he must have gone home because he wasn't available in any lists to do things with the girls.

He had gone on a roller coaster ride with Louise earlier and vomited when he got off the roller coaster.

At the end of the night the girls invited 4 other sims, including Betty, to join them on the carousel. Got that on video but no screen shots.

Then I decided on one more bit of fun - I did hesitate for a second but decided to risk it. They rode the spring riders next to the carousel. While doing that I got a message the Sims 3 has stopped working. I think the video I got of them riding the spring roders will probably be too dark to use. Not to worry. The only part of this I want to redo somehow is Leanne becoming friendly with Betty. Since Leanne and Louise are about to age up to teen and Betty is a teen that'll hopefully happen easily enough - if Betty doesn't age up to YA too soon.

That's it from me.

It's getting hot here today.

Happy simming.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    @sorceress Sorry I was out running errands today so I didn't have time to get on my computer. Thanks for the tag, I will watch your video now :)
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited March 2018
    @coco
    Oh, man, Sims 1! I have the complete collection as well. But I haven't played it since I got my new computer. (In fact, the Sim I am playing now is a Sims 3 version of my first Sims 1 Sim. :))
    That's one thing I like a lot better about Sims 3 - not having to maintain friends in order to progress in careers.

A few random shots from my game:
    On that date Shara had gone on with Dante (where he helped with the babies when she asked him over), they had hung out at the karaoke bar and took some photo booth pics.
    Here they are, hanging on her bedroom wall (sorry I couldn't zoom in closer!):

Photo-booth-Dante.jpg

Then the other day, Connor decided to take Jason Michael fishing:

Father-son-fishing.jpg
    Father-son-fishing2.jpg
    Father-son-fishing3.jpg

All for now... just wiling away the time till the triplets age to toddlers!
    Next project will be creating a family for Dante.

Happy Simming, friends!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Karritz wrote: »

When installing a LOT of store content with the launcher you need to do it in batches and have ONLY the items you are currently trying to install in the downloads folder. I've noticed the launcher reaches a point where it won't install any more content if you keep all of your files in the downloads folder. I have a system I use without any problem. I have two extra folders in my downloads folder 'ToInstall' and 'Installed'

I put all of my store content in the 'ToInstall' folser and sort it by size. I install the big items first one at a time always trying to keep the total size below 200MB but some worlds and sets are bigger than this and get installed first on their own. There is a list by @ciane somewhere that lists a few other items to install first or they don't install at all or unusable. The only items I can recall are the bowtoe shoes. But there are several small items in the list.

I am installing it in small batches or else the install doesn't work. Only doing 4 items at a time and am still getting the issue with pieces refusing to download. Same items as before so far. Things that aren't installing for me that I didn't have an issue with last time it was downloaded are things like the Atomic Pet bed registration code etc. Thanks for the suggestion but right now the majority is downloaded and I am sick of dealing with it as its taking hours to redownload 4 items at a time. I have been dealing with it for many many hours including the first time and am to the point if it doesn't work I will take a list of items and deal with it later or I just can't use bonus registration content that won't load etc. As I have tried everything to get it working and it still won't and hours later I am totally over it all. I just want to play my game and have fun and even though its disapointing I won't be able to use some stuff at the same time I am also feeling I don't care I just want to enjoy the game. Maybe I will look at it more again in the future. In fact I probably will look at it more in the future when I am not so exhausted and tired.

wendyyi1 wrote: »

@Sorceress Don't bother asking EA for help, unless it's something like a password problem that only they can fix. Usually they'll just suggest that you do a reinstall which often doesn't help at all.
    Are the items that won't install part of a set? If so, try downloading and installing the single item.
    Also, be sure to keep a backup copy of the store stuff, so that you don't need to re-download.

EDIT: Also check the first page of the DD list thread There's lots of really useful information there about store stuff.

Will look at that later. Right now I am in a can't really bother with store content mood either it installs or it doesn't as I am sick of dealing with it honestly but will definately look at this when I feel better about things. Thanks
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    pg. 2444
    @sorceress I can hear your voice much better this time. I think you were being drowned out by your sims before. Again, I really enjoy how you decorated the apartment! I think your sims were a bit late for the SimFest performance haha. They came as a feature with Showtime. If your sims is a singer, acrobat or magician they can take part in them. Becca and Connor's date lasted a really long time, I thought that they were going to pass out from exhaustion. :open_mouth:
    Sims see everyone if it's in a public area. I think there's a lifetime wish that gives you a clean slate. I think celebrity sims can get a lot of slander that they can fight in city hall. I'm not sure about the bad rep coming from their private apartment.
    @bekkasan Yes, I'm always checking the corners as well. Spiders love to hide up high. Do you work as a nurse? I think I would probably react the same.
    The modelling and catwalk come from the Superstar pack. I think it's the type of game where the aim is to beat it. I much prefer relaxed and casual gameplay. Yes the relativity mod is amazing, my sims have nice and long days now :smile:
    @TinySpaceFox Sorry you're still having problems. I hope generating a new game folder will help :worried:
    @hillybeth Nice photostream, I hope Carson didn't end up with a baby bump after getting abducted :smile:
    @emorrill :grimace: I hope your hubby is back now to help! Omg last week I was in the shower and I looked up and there were three spiders right above me, now that was a big surprise :flushed:.
    Yeah seeing Avril Lavigne was cool! I think Drew Carey is in there, I will have to see if I can find more. I should try going on vacation and then then Magic Town next.
    @tadolson Your sims just love eating spoiled food :tongue:
    @Charlottesmom Seriously what was EA thinking covering so many males up with heavy makeup.. I didn't even know you could get corn in the game. Aw Applesauce is a really memorable name for a horse. Haha Josh needs to read a book called Farming 101. The hens look cute. I like how you made everything rustic and cozy. :smile:

pg. 2445
    @Silverofdreams30 I would struggle along with Eddy trying to make a wall look good. Cute scenes with Audra and Ty!
    @emorrill Cute shirts! Awwww *squirms* Sam and Emma are so adorable together. My heart! The Chocobo looks cute, I must admit that I've never played Final Fantasy before. Yessss my favourite shirt. Oh these poses are amazing! Nice choice in avi, they look so happy resting together :heart:
    @king_of_simcity7 Wonderful pictures. I see a patch of blue sky :smile:
    @lanlyn I remember your Clue story and that crazily dressed clown. Aw shame you had to cut the story down, I'm sure it will still be good though. Rex and Marion make a great team, and they look hopelessly in love now :smile:.
    Oh no I'm sorry you have ended up with bad cc! I'm afraid I haven't had that problem so I'm not sure what to suggest. Did it come with a lot from the Exchange?
    @Sorceress No offense to EA, but they aren't really equipped to give out useful advice about TS3 anymore. They will always say to uninstall and reinstall things without understanding the issue properly. Reinstalling does nothing, if you want to generate a new game folder just drag your 'The Sims 3' folder to the desktop. The folder will be regenerated once you start the game up.
    If you're reinstalling make sure to make a copy of your 'The Sims 3' folder. All you need to do is copy your Saves folder over and your game will be back.
    I definitely recommend asking around here next time before you decide to do something drastic. There is almost always a simpler solution :smile:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Routing definitely got messed up along the way. Sorry you have to start again :frowning:
    @mikezumi Lol Sam looks like he's reluctant to get in the well and then pulls off a full back flip, talk about dramatic :lol:.
    Oh I remember the Kim house well, the colour scheme is as horrid as ever haha. It's good to see them again though. Thanks for the mention :wink:.

pg. 2446
    @imdragonit Amoc makes a pretty orc! Never thought I would say that :lol:
    @MamaSimTee I'm so sorry! *hugs* :heart:

pg. 2447
    @sorceress Can you explain the issue that you're having in more detail? Are you getting errors in the launcher?
    @jillbg Sims from the original game don't actually walk like that, it's only because she had no catwalk experience. She did look a lot like a robot though :lol:
    @karritz Your crashes are beginning to sound just like my game :disappointed:. I got rid of all saves and screenshots but it didn't make a difference for me, I hope it does for you though. The blanketed snow is so pretty! I'd like to see Sally. It sounds like you made a lot of different sims way back in 2009. I can spot at least 12 snowmen, that's some punishment :lol:.
    @OriginalMara I imagine that some of my sims are connected too. I've only played it once since reinstalling it, but the nostalgia is so much fun :smile:
    The bottom right photo booth picture is cute! That frog looks like it's almost bigger than his body :open_mouth:

Now that's done I'm about to head off to dinner. A friend is making me gyoza, yum yum :yum:
  • Options
    @coco yes I learnt that today I just thought I might as well try it and the issue is the stuff won't install cause the expansion pack is supposedly missing however the expansion pack has been installed. And EA can't figure it out even after hours on with them.

So far its content that had bonus codes with purchases from the Sims 3 that had to be put in.

Items so far are:

DJ Freestyle Booth
    Attomic Age Pets Registration
    Grahams Pet Swap Shop.

Still installing so will let you know if even more. As for the Info thanks and Becca had to call in fake sick to work that day lol. I pushed them a little much. Do have the save files though EA was trying to get me to do all stupid steps there and save from the newly installed game save files. :neutral: Don't know what they were thinking but it seems I have solved more overall than they have.

Thanks so much for your help
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Coral and Juniper woke up in the morning to their first full day alive :)
    40145044324_1a4907362a_o.jpg

Juniper with one of her mamas, the "father":
    40853443961_edee9ede2c_o.jpg

I love how shameless Eddy is. Outside in his sleepwear, in the front yard, whips out the guitar. If he weren't as attractive as he is, this would be a much odder sight.
    25981832657_fa36e3474d_o.jpg

Liv broke her first item. So proud.
    40853444411_ac098b065b_o.jpg

Time to learn to walk~! Coral above and Juniper below.
    25981832917_39559d693e_o.jpg
    40853444621_0f74f28785_o.jpg

Luna got a new outfit:
    25981833227_7f0a745b4c_o.jpg

The girls' other mama working with glass:
    40853445041_1c3ebb3081_o.jpg

..............That is not how you clean the toilet, August.................
    25981834207_69840a5e01_o.jpg

Emmarose is learning to do stunts on her broom:
    40853446311_a5012b4ca9_o.jpg

Liv got a new makeover, new hair and clothing again:
    40145044464_46af05906c_o.jpg

And yet another one of the quadruplets, Leia, got a makeover too:
    40812184092_4d13baa5ba_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    @sorceress Unfortunately, getting this amazing game to function well requires learning a whole new skillset: troubleshooting. The longer you play the game, the more you will learn about your computer which isn't such a bad thing though.

Sorry I have to go in a second. If I had more time I would have looked into your problem for you as I haven't had it happen to me before.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top