Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @feetinstockings wow more surprises in the pack, it's sad but interesting I have a single mom planning to go back and as she just lost her wife to poison I bet she won't have her kids too prepared for their adventure wonder how they'll do.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »
    It's my pleasure, @Cynna :)

I must admit I have had to read your post a couple of times to fully understand (your English is quite high, so it is a bit challenging - but that's just great so that I can have a little practice before my mid-term next week) but that just shows how much of a thought you have put into it really. :)
    But, I believe I have now come to understand what is going on. And wow, it is indeed not small things.
    It seems like there is quite some machinations going on in this family. And what is old Mr. McNamara up to??
    Once again your post forms a synthesis (I hope this is the right proverb) which makes it all the more enjoyable. Very intriguing story expressed by beautiful pictures! I especially enjoy the third picture, that's so very cute :blush:

But I don't know what the proverb means: Pride goeth before the fall ? :|

Sorry about that, @lukeaha! Please check your private messages.

Old Mr. McNamara has plenty of money and power. He wants more. His "good for nothing" son-in-law may be able to give it to him. I don't know exactly what will happen, the story is still growing. Whatever it is, it will be messy. :D
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited March 2018
    This one is a bit complex and three pictures isn't enough. :p

This is Michelle and her mom.
    Michelle was one of my young adult sims before I rebooted the game when Parenthood arrived.
    All my favorite sims were aged down to toddlers and given parents.

In my old save, Michelle was known as Angry Girl because of her hotheaded trait.
    Now that she is a toddler, I get to play out how she became Angry Girl.
    12-10-17_9-08-43nbspAM.png

Her mom is a bit desperate for a love relationship.
    And is about to bring the cause of Michelle's anger into her house.
    12-10-17_9-19-54nbspAM.png

Not Don though; he's not scummy enough.
    I may have to make a sim in CAS.
    12-10-17_9-41-08nbspAM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    @Wolfium How about Cora? :)

Oh, I left her out. :#

Here she is, with Felix, on date at lounge. They're together since they were teens, they even were friends as kids. I guess that's called childhood love. It's interesting because I don't plan friendships or romances, but follow what my sims want. The same thing happened to Cora's sister, but that's another household.
    xZKCZdS.jpg

From left to right, Aurelia, Aurora and Auriga as teens. They always appear everywhere togehter whenever I play another household. Inseparable twins triplets lol.
    7juwsDu.jpg

And the last, Aristid and Aria. Aria will be the next heir and she's flirty noncommital geek, fast learner, a lot different from Cora. She has all positive values! Aristid too,except he's irresponsible as he's lazy.
    1nC11Oz.jpg

I'll soon post the first 3 gens heirs' descriptions.
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited March 2018
    @JimG72 Allie is very pretty - and what a hottie she has found herself, and a cute story!
    That bear costume really puts a smile on my face. It's really hilarious pictures both you and @3KNPen has taken! :D And awww the dog. I still really like the gesture you showed in you second post. :blush:
    And I must say you have been really lucky with all your children. They are so pretty and adorable. I now have hope, that children is not always doomed to be ugly...

Yeah, I have a group of starter families for a new world and put 3 other families with this one in the same BB neighborhood along with both sets of grandparents. The kids are all growing up together and the parents of the 4 families all hang out....have a neighborhood club with all those families so I can get them together quickly. All the kids have turned out pretty well for those families so far.
  • Options
    lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    Gwaeri wrote: »
    You have totally convinced me, @Gwaeri : Next time I'll start a new game it will definitely be a single male!!! A glowing tummy that plays music? I haaave to experience that! xD
    And thank you very much for taking the time to write such a long and informing post. :blush:
    I can just imagine the stress Kurtis (and you) have been going through - especially if it is your first time! Raising, not one, but two toddlers while having a job.. as you said, an unique experience. ;)

In my sisters last game, she had a normal sim and an alien having children, but her children wasn't aliens. They were just blue....
    So, I wonder if your children has any alien-skills? Or if they will first appear when they get older?
    Alien babies shall soon take over the world!! You're most welcome, it's nice to be able to chat about the game and share our experiences. :smile: I'm not sure how human/alien baby genes work, although my second save is a human and alien couple so I'll be interested to find out.

Regarding alien abilities, there are a couple but I honestly haven't played enough since the toddlers aged up to check if they're available at that life stage. I'll let you know next time I play!

@Gwaeri Oh yeah! :mrgreen:
    I couldn't agree more. It's also funny how many different ways there are to play the same game. It's quite inspiring :smiley:

Thank you :smiley: I also wonder if their surroundings are aware of them being aliens?
  • Options
    Cynna wrote: »
    It's my pleasure, @Cynna :)

I must admit I have had to read your post a couple of times to fully understand (your English is quite high, so it is a bit challenging - but that's just great so that I can have a little practice before my mid-term next week) but that just shows how much of a thought you have put into it really. :)
    But, I believe I have now come to understand what is going on. And wow, it is indeed not small things.
    It seems like there is quite some machinations going on in this family. And what is old Mr. McNamara up to??
    Once again your post forms a synthesis (I hope this is the right proverb) which makes it all the more enjoyable. Very intriguing story expressed by beautiful pictures! I especially enjoy the third picture, that's so very cute :blush:

But I don't know what the proverb means: Pride goeth before the fall ? :|

Sorry about that, @lukeaha! Please check your private messages.

Old Mr. McNamara has plenty of money and power. He wants more. His "good for nothing" son-in-law may be able to give it to him. I don't know exactly what will happen, the story is still growing. Whatever it is, it will be messy. :D

@Cynna I really think your moral is quite exciting - !suspense! - they should only know what awaits them. :warning:
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    CK213 wrote: »
    This one is a bit complex and three pictures isn't enough. :p

This is Michelle and her mom.
    Michelle was one of my young adult sims before I rebooted the game when Parenthood arrived.
    All my favorite sims were aged down to toddlers and given parents.

In my old save, Michelle was known as Angry Girl because of her hotheaded trait.
    Now that she is a toddler, I get to play out how she became Angry Girl.
    12-10-17_9-08-43nbspAM.png

Her mom is a bit desperate for a love relationship.
    And is about to bring the cause of Michelle's anger into her house.
    12-10-17_9-19-54nbspAM.png

Not Don though; he's not scummy enough.
    I may have to make a sim in CAS.
    12-10-17_9-41-08nbspAM.png

@CK213 I had not thought about that you could age down sims like that - interesting!
    And I really admire your take on it. To go back like that, and 'relive' her childhood which made her who she is.
    Edit: I also really like your pictures, the second one says a lot! :)
  • Options
    Wolfium wrote: »
    @Wolfium How about Cora? :)

Oh, I left her out. :#

Here she is, with Felix, on date at lounge. They're together since they were teens, they even were friends as kids. I guess that's called childhood love. It's interesting because I don't plan friendships or romances, but follow what my sims want. The same thing happened to Cora's sister, but that's another household.
    xZKCZdS.jpg

From left to right, Aurelia, Aurora and Auriga as teens. They always appear everywhere togehter whenever I play another household. Inseparable twins triplets lol.
    7juwsDu.jpg

And the last, Aristid and Aria. Aria will be the next heir and she's flirty noncommital geek, fast learner, a lot different from Cora. She has all positive values! Aristid too,except he's irresponsible as he's lazy.
    1nC11Oz.jpg

I'll soon post the first 3 gens heirs' descriptions.

@Wolfium How fascinating - the way you let their relationships evolve! :smiley:
    And funny how Aurelia, Aurora and Auriga always appear together :p

I will be looking forward to that :blush: (btw. thanks for learning me the word heir, haha :D )
  • Options
    JimG72 wrote: »
    @JimG72 Allie is very pretty - and what a hottie she has found herself, and a cute story!
    That bear costume really puts a smile on my face. It's really hilarious pictures both you and @3KNPen has taken! :D And awww the dog. I still really like the gesture you showed in you second post. :blush:
    And I must say you have been really lucky with all your children. They are so pretty and adorable. I now have hope, that children is not always doomed to be ugly...

Yeah, I have a group of starter families for a new world and put 3 other families with this one in the same BB neighborhood along with both sets of grandparents. The kids are all growing up together and the parents of the 4 families all hang out....have a neighborhood club with all those families so I can get them together quickly. All the kids have turned out pretty well for those families so far.

@JimG72 Technical, I must say! I really like how you get them interacting - and the club-thing is smart!
  • Options
    irishluck1986irishluck1986 Posts: 309 Member
    edited March 2018
    how do you add pics?
  • Options
    how do you add pics?

@irishluck1986 You first have to upload your picture to a ‘photo sharing service’ such as tinypic. Then you are given a link to post in forums, which you copy. And lastly you put the link in your post. :)
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I don't have three but I do have a couple pictures...
    My current sim Jasmina with Caleb at her house
    38872799570_f731f65556_b.jpg03-07-18_9-32-42 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Making out on the couch. Who wouldn't want to make out with Caleb? <3<3
    38872800930_0376ca0f24_b.jpg03-07-18_9-43-27 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options

@Wolfium How fascinating - the way you let their relationships evolve! :smiley:
    And funny how Aurelia, Aurora and Auriga always appear together :p

I will be looking forward to that :blush: (btw. thanks for learning me the word heir, haha :D )

@lukeaha They have a lot of autonomy (personality please mod), so I'm often :o:D .

Here they are, 3 gens heirs, on their foundation at Hallow Slough.
    Y0aw3Qt.jpg

3. Cora's active slob bro, dev. 2. Emmelyn's creative confident bookworm, musician. 1. Leo's family oriented, confident bookworm, writer.

Family got new addition, Baloo dog, loyal hairy troublemaker:
    BIQuURw.jpg

Cora's having affair with plant:
    1UvQ3VN.jpg
  • Options
    There's a new master vampire in Willow Creek...and his name is Zhane. He's friends with Caleb but stirring up some drama and ruckus.
    Making out with Caleb's girlfriend and soulmate, Jasmina. He has an evil streak but still seductive and charming.
    40653462862_b98a163a0c_b.jpg03-08-18_2-05-14 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
  • Options
    frogkiss1frogkiss1 Posts: 248 Member
    @3KNPen i have to remeber that don't wan to pay the bills burn them
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »
    There's a new master vampire in Willow Creek...and his name is Zhane. He's friends with Caleb but stirring up some drama and ruckus.
    Making out with Caleb's girlfriend and soulmate, Jasmina. He has an evil streak but still seductive and charming.

@NyteRose I bet! Drama! :p
    Is Caleb also a vampire?
  • Options
    @Wolfium Hahaha, I thought so - but it's cool anyways :smiley:
    I love the first picture. It's awesome!! :love:
    Very unique dog you have there! Is it Cora's?
    Oh well, she can always make it up by baking Felix a pie with the outcome(=the berries) :D
  • Options

Is Caleb also a vampire?

Yup, he's one of the premades from the Vampires game pack. I always chase after him. <3
  • Options

Is Caleb also a vampire?

Yup, he's one of the premades from the Vampires game pack. I always chase after him. <3

@NyteRose Hahaha, cool ;)
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Sorry, I have been absent. I decided to go back to my original save which is a rotational play.
    Here are three from the last two plays :smile:

Heidi Neumann and her two puppers; Riley and Cashew
    av68fT7l.png

Cashew really loves to dance
    c1zsYt2l.png

This is Bianca and her beau, Maki
    YqDP8bzl.png
  • Options
    @Wolfium Hahaha, I thought so - but it's cool anyways :smiley:
    I love the first picture. It's awesome!! :love:

Thanks! :)
    :
    Very unique dog you have there! Is it Cora's?

It's family's, but I noticed that it likes Aria the most.
    :

Oh well, she can always make it up by baking Felix a pie with the outcome(=the berries) :dizzy:

Lol!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Had been wanting to post in this thread for a while, so here's my current family described in 3 pictures :)

8zvZptM.png
    7LsEYH8.png
    NM3ziv6.png

• Options
    @Celticgamer0 Oh don't worry, there is not pressure ;)
    What do you mean by "a rotational play" :)
    I really love seeing people's animals - it makes my heart melt. They are cute <3
    And I really like the bamboo-wall and the chair in the first picture!
    The third picture is very well-taken. I really like the way the stand and their facial expressions.
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Had been wanting to post in this thread for a while, so here's my current family described in 3 pictures :)

8zvZptM.png
    7LsEYH8.png
    NM3ziv6.png

@SimTrippy Then I must say I am happy you finally did so! :smiley:
    It's some very nice pictures you have taken. It's funny to see things from packs I do not have myself. :blush:
    Is it possible to befriend a skeleton? :p
    Is the cabinet in the background of the third picture a display cabinet for the tressures you find i Selvadorada?