Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lynnwood's ISBI Challenge Rules for TS4! - 3/15 Growing Together Rules Update!

Comments

• Options
    LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    @Tentacrocacles - Holy sneeze buckets. O_o I just now saw your post!! I am SOOOO sorry I missed it!! Which story is yours, hon? Unfortunately I didn't necessarily include usernames in the list, which MIGHT have been an oversight . . . lol
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I have been having so much fun with this challenge!
  • Options
    Sa11ySparrowSa11ySparrow Posts: 2 New Member
    Question:
    When the new TH takes over, does the former TH count as a NTH for the purposes of scoring points such as maxing skills or careers?
  • Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    I've just got sims 4 and decided that this was the perfect challenge to start with my learning how to utalise sims4 (very different from my sims3 game i have already)
    I have started a Challenge site if anyone would like to see, https://jewellisbi.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    FrubblesFrubbles Posts: 11 New Member
    The Nawatt ISBI looks to be on hiatus
  • Options
    I think most of them are on hiatus right now? Mines been... active ish xD I actually did another play through and have several chapters coming and know the basic plotline I'm going for. :3
  • Options
    FrubblesFrubbles Posts: 11 New Member
    Out of Control has not been updated since 2014
  • Options
    @Sa11ySparrow - The former TH does indeed become an NTH for the purpose of scoring points, so long as those mile-stones are completed while on autonomy. No counting accomplishments twice, once for TH and once for NTH, for example.

Most of the stories listed right now are in fact on hiatus, and I myself am pretty much on hiatus from the Sims. I haven't really played since Cats & Dogs came out. Real life intrusions, and I've been getting back into World of Warcraft pretty heavily in anticipation of the new expansion being released in August. (Hence the slow replies, apologies for that). I do check back here every now and again though, it just might take me a bit longer to do so. But I'm never gone completely, those simmies pull me back in every time.

@bebasim - Welcome to the ISBI crazies, I'll add you to the list. I hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    Oh. My. GOD! I never knew how hard it is to NOT control the husband when you have 2 toddlers, are at work, and the husband is refusing to go to work... the toddlers are sleeping on the floor, and I keep getting notifications about them being really hungry!! AHHHH! Come on, 2 more hours... then I can take care of you precious demons...

I'm one who usually only controls one sim most of the time, but this is chaos!!! Thank God I didn't have triplets! :sweat_smile:
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    RoggieBear wrote: »
    Oh. My. GOD! I never knew how hard it is to NOT control the husband when you have 2 toddlers, are at work, and the husband is refusing to go to work... the toddlers are sleeping on the floor, and I keep getting notifications about them being really hungry!! AHHHH! Come on, 2 more hours... then I can take care of you precious demons...

I'm one who usually only controls one sim most of the time, but this is chaos!!! Thank God I didn't have triplets! :sweat_smile:

haha Sounds like you're having crazy-fun. Happy ISBI Simming! :smiley:
    Tip: If you place food on a counter or floor, the toddlers can help themselves to it.
  • Options
    LOL, they're not called idi.ots for nuthin . . . :tongue:
  • Options
    Lynnwood wrote: »
    LOL, they're not called idi.ots for nuthin . . . :tongue:

LOL This comment made me laugh this morning. Thanks for the fun. :joy:
  • Options
    I can't help myself. I have to give this one a go.

Kiera Diamond
    created by: @Fantaflip
    Self-assured, Materialistic, Noncomittal

05-28-18_9-36-55_AM.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Diamond Estate
    Lot Traits:
    Chef's Kitchen
    Good Schools
    Homey

05-28-18_12-49-20_PM.png
    05-28-18_12-48-55_PM.png

Its a tiny, little ugly home right now but she'll have fun renovating when more simoleons are made. Ending money after building is: 537 simoleons

Edit to add: She is on the 50x40 lot in Newcrest

05-28-18_12-55-06_PM.png
  • Options
    To determine who Diamond would try to make friends with for marriage purposes, I placed 8 men in the same household into the neighborhood. Whichever one would cross in front of her house first would be the one she'd go out to meet. It took over a day before one came along on her side of the street. (Though I did see several on the other side, or far off.)

Meet the one she'll (hopefully) marry someday!

<3Ricky Santos <3
    By: @SirSimALot

05-28-18_2-08-38_PM.png
  • Options
    Guess who just eloped after a date followed by an all-night dance party? Yup. Kiera and Ricky!

05-28-18_3-36-41_PM.png
  • Options
    Kiera is eating for two! (or more?)

05-28-18_4-21-06_PM.png
  • Options
    It's a boy!
    Saturday 1:07pm Lucas Diamond was born. (Stinky diaper)

05-28-18_6-32-47_PM.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Kiera is pregnant with her 2nd child and Ricky is in trouble already....(no he's not naked)

Take the medicine! (a few feet away from meds) *face palms*

05-28-18_8-34-33_PM.png

Kiera is sick too. Sooooo glad I can control her. Medicine, here we come.

05-28-18_8-39-00_PM.png

Lucas Diamond
    (random toddler trait: Clingy)

05-28-18_8-49-15_PM.png
  • Options
    Ricky overcame his sickness on his own. Yay!

Jonas Diamond being cute.
    05-28-18_9-37-18_PM.png

Introducing Hollie Diamond! (random trait: clingy)
    05-28-18_11-30-47_PM.png

Quality Time
    05-29-18_9-42-45_AM.png

I have the MCCC mod and...
    Try For Baby Autonomously: enabled
    Looked away from game for 2 seconds: true
    Pregnant again?: yup lol
    She's pregnant with twin girls.
  • Options
    I'm not seeing those pictures for some reason. But hey @roggiebear you can always have the torch holder come home from work early in emergency situations like that. :3 and I've been playing with the hard mode of no watchers hand. So I just don't put food away when there are toddlers in the house. XD
  • Options
    Haha, thanks @Shadami that's going to be helpful -- I'm trying to play on hard mode too... but I've cheated a few times :grimace:

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Options
    @Rawla how do I get that mod? I really want it and have for a long time!!! Thanks :smiley:

RoggieBear
  • Options
    RoggieBear wrote: »
    @Rawla how do I get that mod? I really want it and have for a long time!!! Thanks :smiley:

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?releases#Top Its great!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @roggiebear

MC Command Center 4.3.1
    MC Woohoo 4.3.1

The above are the latest versions of the mods. You can download one or both. (I have both)

Rosemow has been very kind to offer the following links. The first one listed below is the same as the one I gave to you above. Hope this helps.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    MCCC mod can be downloaded at
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?releases#Top
    There is information about the mod in this link
    http://deaderpool-mccc.com
    This link thread provides help for the MC Command Center Mod. If you decide to use it and you have questions about the settings, you can post about it there, and there are helpful simmers there that will help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top