Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I'm excited to start my new story . So far only introductions are up , but it is a start! :)
    https://thesupernaturalworlds.wordpress.com

Also to add to this , would it be better if i posted both on this thread and my blog about my story ?

Post here too <3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 Woohoo shack <3 Just in case you do not know that bed is programmed with 100 percent chance of having babies if trying for one.It never fails so do not go trying to be risky boy with the ladies.And the expressions sims make when you turn on vbration is so cute.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I'm excited to start my new story . So far only introductions are up , but it is a start! :)
    https://thesupernaturalworlds.wordpress.com

Also to add to this , would it be better if i posted both on this thread and my blog about my story ?

Post here too <3

Then I shall .do you think I should post the intro here too
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member

The brothers and sisters of my characters are from Daisie's supernatural letsplay on youtube
    Introductions

CharlotteBlackbourneFinal.jpg

Charlotte is Silas’s younger sister. Though Silas was evil and tormented her as they grew up she still loved her big brother. She was a teen when Silas was turned and disappeared. Silas did not want his little sister knowing what he had turned into.

But, after years of looking for her big brother, Charlotte met a vampire and before long they became friends . All that happened before Charlotte asked her vampire friend to turn her.

Charlotte spent centuries looking for her older brother. Time had both stood still and flown by for them both. But in the end she was happy to finally see her only family left in the immortal world.

DominickClaythorneFinal.jpg

Dominick had grown up with his older sister practicing magic. from a young age he watch her and their parents practice and duel. On his tenth birthday he received a wand ,his very first, and he was happier than you could ever know. Finally he could practice actual magic for the first time in his life. His older sister Persephone might have not liked to settle down but Dominick had always wanted to have a family one day. One reason being he wanted to give the joy of magic to his children one day as his parents did for him.

LukasFieldsFinal.jpg

Lucas had lived with Meadow and their parents. Like Meadow, Lucas was curious what was outside their little kingdom. they had always been tucked away and hidden. Their curiosity had to sated. Especially since Meadow did not want to marry the prince. Besides, the prince was in love with another. Lucas wanted to see his sister find someone she loved to marry one day. So they left their secluded kingdom behind . Banished thereafter.

MeredithFarkasFinal.jpg

Like Charlotte, Meredith was close to her big brother Felix. He also disappeared after being scratched by a werewolf. Not knowing if he would hurt his family or not. He decided not to return. Felix met Silas at a bar one day and became friends. However, Meredith poked her nose in too many places that they didn’t belong. Before she knew it,she was in a full on fight with a werewolf general. Thus losing and becoming one herself.” If you insist on poking your nose in our business then you may as well become one of us.” the general said to her with a toothy grin while she was knocked to the ground in pain of her wounds.
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    Hi friends I have so many saves of different challenges and I don't even know how I keep them all together in my mind. Anyways I was thinking of doing another 100 baby challenge but I don't want my game to be broken. I take pictures in game but never post them on here and I feel bad because I play so much when I don't have cheer so idk which computer I'm going to play on but I swear I will have some form of pictures to share tonight.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    @TadOlson I have at least 2 surge protected plugs between my computer and the power point. If lightning strikes though surge protection is totally ineffective. The amount of energy that pours into the network will vaporise anything that's plugged in at the time.

So true!
    Several years back our neighbors' house was hit by lightning... and it shorted out our TVs and DVD players. (On the side of the house closest to the neighbors').
  • Options
    Okay, @bekkasan and @everyone else, I couldn't wait any longer... :lol:

A little backstory and then I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

The day after prom, I had Shara invite Dante over. To hang out.
    When he arrived, I had her go out and greet him.
    Then I decided to check on the rest of the family while she was briefly occupied.
    When I clicked back to her, I noticed there was something new in her queue with Dante. Thought maybe it was just to chat, or maybe kiss her. In my experience inactives haven't done much more than casual friendly interactions on their own when I haven't queued up actions of my own for my Sim(s).

However...
    This is what actually happened next...

Shara-proposal.jpg
    Shara-proposal2.jpg
    Shara-proposal3.jpg
    Shara-proposal4.jpg
    Shara-proposal5.jpg
    Shara-proposal6.jpg

Suffice to say, I was shocked! :open_mouth:
    It will be a loooooooooooong engagement. :lol: They are both teens and still in school! :lol:

I sent them off to have dinner together... will have more of their date later. And maybe reactions from family. :lol:
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @cravenlestat Thanks for the bikini! :love:
    I'm downloading Lacie now :smile:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2347 (cont.)

@king_of_simcity7 I don't have Seasons installed so maybe one day I will be complaining about the snow ;)
    Great update :) The Quad area does look great and particularly so in the snow :)

@aricarai Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I use an auto romance mod by bluegenjutsu from Sims Asylum. It comes in many flavours. Mine includes teens and elders and only goes as far as proposal. I had the one that takes them all the way to marriage but it was getting annoying having my teens getting married when I left them to their own devices while visiting their partners or out for the day on community lots. I don't like to supervise my sims too much and it was becoming a pain.
    The house does have big windows but they have no neighbours :p
    Love your Contest entries! You have excellent taste :)

@lisasc360 The wedding cake looks great!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :) It's a short life but a good one :)
    Great update and lovely seeing Ty and Audra got hearts :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    No jokes about pokey parts! LOL
    Connor and Jared are quite heavily tweaked. They were tweaked before I started using female only sliders so their noses probably got more work than I would do now. A female with Connor's original nose does not fare well! :o
    I never shrink Connor's eyes because they are quite small already but I never make them bigger because CC skin makes eyes look bigger anyway.
    I remember being fond of Joe when I read your story before - he's a loveable cad :)
    Joe certainly is an opportunist! :o:D
    Oh gosh! Now I remember what happened when Jamie was a teen! I'm glad you're reposting so I can refresh my memory :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I played last night and Beathan aged up but I haven't put an update together yet because I played just before bed and was busy this morning and afternoon. I will do it when I have finished catching up with this thread.
    I remember that photobooth pics disappeared when I moved my families to new saves. I don't know if there's a workaround like there is with smart phone photos which can be stored in a ordinary camera for moves.
    I guess the boys got their career outfits when they joined the self employment careers - not that they would ever wear them!
  • Options
    Page 2348

@Charlottesmom I'd totally forgotten about the vasectomy - it's all coming back to me now :)

@king_of_simcity7 Great updates :) That lecturer must have been really boring! LOL
    Sketching in the snow can't be good for Megan!
    Congrats to Anna on completing her LTW :)

@Silverofdreams30 Great updates :) How long do Ty and Audra have to wait for romance?
    Cute pics of Ty and Audra playing in the snow :)

@gerefteast Congrats to Halima on getting her own place and a job. I hope she finds love soon :)

@TinySpaceFox Thanks for the lovely comments :) Clumsy sims are great to watch! :p
    It's amazing how the game still holds surprises after playing for years. I saw something just the other day (although I can't remember what it was) that I had never seen before.
    It's more than 40 years since I did homework but I remember not being fond of it ;)
    There were laptops on the table and the family just ate through them :D
    Sounds like you have big plans for David :)

@MoonandStars83 You killed CravenLestat?! :o
    I read in a later comment that he died of old age surrounded by pretty females so I am sure he won't complain ;)
  • Options
    Page 2349

@plushtrap_107 Yes, my boys have two money tree. They came with the house :)
    Congrats on the engagement!
    That does look like a money tree :)

@MamaSimTee I always encourage ghostie lovin' in my saves :)
    Emma aged up well!
    Emmy Lou is adorable in her ballet outfit!
    She aged up well too :)

@CravenLestat Mariah Ivy is lovely :)
    Love Connor's shirt! <3

@king_of_simcity7 Trista is in need of a makeover!
    Naughty Paul! LOL
    Congrats on passing their exams!
    A woohoo shack! LMAO

@Nikkei_Simmer Did Grim die?

@Charlottesmom Bye Molly and Sandi - no loss! LOL
    Beau lost a lot of weight! What's his secret? ;)
    The Harts lost weight too! There must be a food shortage in SV :p
    Simon, Sebastian and Seth are good looking boys!
    L and Light do look good together! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    It's Beathan's last day as a teen!
    39594831874_01126a2a2c_o.jpg
    Since Beathan will need to take over the gardening when he grows up, I had him water the garden to get his skill level up.
    40306545681_8bde9b4c66_o.jpg
    Jordan woke with a wish to harvest a wild plant so I sent him to the community garden to harvest eggs and cheese.
    39409112445_c98bd9835a_o.jpg
    John's waking wish was to paint something brilliant. He had almost finished this painting the previous day and he got his wish when it was completed :)
    39594821624_27f57eb939_o.jpg
    After the morning chores were done, I sent the big boys to the park. Stefan Stein became an elder the night before.
    26434108768_45d6bc9d4f_o.jpg
    John was close to getting his wish to catch 5 different fish so I sent the boys fishing. Estella doesn't seem to mind that her hubby is an elder ;)
    26434105128_04fbe8d1a7_o.jpg
    Clifton Frio, Jared's youngest son, was there. I checked his stats and he is already a father!
    26434102388_eee6036715_o.jpg
    Why teens need to do their last homework is a mystery to me but I know in the past when I let one of my sims off the hook, I was unable to pick a trait for her.
    40306534341_0d64485eb9_o.jpg
    Beathan had a few hours to kill before his birthday so I had him work on his painting. Jordan breaks space rocks whenever he can. I had sent John fishing in the family pond to catch the last fish for his wish. He got his wish and now has a wish to catch every type of fish locked in. It's worth 7,500 LTR points!
    40306531361_2f36ebfdb9_o.jpg
    When John got his wish, I let him loose and he went straight to Jordan :)
    39594795364_fbb2b6124d_o.jpg
  • Options
    Jordan and John ended their flirting with a woohoo and, when they were done, it was time for Beathan's birthday :)
    40306526581_f885b28474_o.jpg
    "What should I wish for?"
    39594791284_428b327362_o.jpg
    "I know!" Beathan has had a wish to get married to Sam locked in since Sam proposed a few days ago.
    25435580877_c807979ed2_o.jpg
    I've seen worse and at least he didn't get the dreaded pigtails!
    38497144980_b0df228e73_o.jpg
    25435574647_ef88455ac0_o.jpg
    40306517441_5366c66623_o.jpg
    It's not obvious that I like Beathan ;)
    38497138670_df03166742_o.jpg
    It's hard to get a smile out of him but I like him nonetheless :)
    40306512401_35eac6be58_o.jpg
    39594779394_27a0881f53_o.jpg
    As soon as the dishes were cleared, Beathan went straight to the stereo! :)
    39409063585_278022b409_o.jpg
    Jordan and John watched the stars after cake :)
    39409060105_0680efb93f_o.jpg
    I think Beathan needs a little more practise ;)
    38497121950_247539fcc6_o.jpg
    Beathan must have got tired of dancing and I found him disturbing his dads.
    39594764074_ac0eae222a_o.jpg
    He didn't stay long and went off to paint and John and Jordan went back to what they were doing ;)
    38497118110_9c399aab78_o.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,202 Member
    @Mikezumi Not too long hehe. I had decided to wait until a prom notification showed up,
    it just did yesterday so they are goign to the prom.
    I had first intended him to be with Bree
    from the start but I find him and Audra more cute togheter.
    Bree will find someone else for sure.

Beathan is a cutie, great updates.

@OriginalMara Nice proposal

@MamaSimTee Great update

@Karritz Great sim

@CravenLestat Great screenshots

@Charlottesmom Great photos of the townies

@bekkasan Thank you
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I love the picture of the Grim Reaper! :smiley:

@Charlottesmom Nice pictures of your Sims aged down :smile:

@Karritz I will check your mermaid video when I get the time :smile:

@bekkasan I don't think that she knew that Paul had a few girlfriends lol

@plushtrap_107 Thanks for the comment on the Woohoo shack :smile:

@CravenLestat Good T-shirts and nice looking Sim in the spoiler! :smiley:

I wouldn't be planning any babies for these Sims as they are all at University and with 8 Sims in the household it would be impossible for the game to actually give a baby anyway lol

@polrbear I hope that you enjoy World Adventures :smile:

@MemoriiValentine Nice Sims from your Lets play :smile:

@krabby_pattiess I hope that you are able to take some pictures :smile:

@OriginalMara Nice engagement pictures :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile: If you do get Seasons I think that you would enjoy it. A lot of interesting objects for Sims to interact with and good for families :smile: Megan actually did get a cold from sitting in the snow and then every Sim got one lol Also I won't need to give any makeovers for Trista just yet as Paul has finished with her now :hushed: I might give it some thought though if she ends up making friends with anyone else

Nice pictures from the park and good picture that John is painting. I like the birthday cake that Beathan has :smile: Nice that you didn't get given those pigtails this time! :D Also good to see the blow a kiss interaction again :smiley: I will be sharing that again soon :wink:

Hopefully I haven't missed anyone out. I am off work today as I gave in and called in sick. I am back tomorrow but I am sure that someone is going to tell me that I am fired or something :no_mouth: In the meantime I will just get some more pictures from University Life :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@polrbear Congrats on WA!

@krabby_pattiess Look forward to seeing your pictures!

@OriginalMara Congrats to Shara and Dante! Seems like they had a really great time at the prom!

@Mikezumi Stefan makes an adorable elder!
    I like John's painting.
    Poor Beathan, he agrees with you about the homework!
    Congrats to Beathan on aging. No more homework. He is handsome!

@king_of_simcity7 I don't think she knew much about Paul considering they fell into bed so quickly!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    Life is Hard; It's Even Harder When You're Stupid

Childish Sims and an Abduction

I swear to the Watcher above, Phil is friggin' annoying. If I had an anvil, I'd drop it on him. I have started studying alchemy and that unlocks a whole new catalog of pain that I can unleash on Phil if he starts getting uppity.
    Screenshot-97.jpg The only one in the household who doesn't annoy the ever-lovin' flark out of me is River and she's the absolute best. The rest of them make me want to choke every livin' one of them.
    Screenshot-100.jpg Of course I had to do my almost daily "bottoms-up" in the dumpster. I swear to the Watcher that the smell would wake the dead. If it wasn't for the fact that my olfactory senses are pretty much deadened by now, I'd have thrown up my guts as well as the contents of it. I feel like Han Solo saying "What a wonderful smell you've discovered."
    Screenshot-103.jpgScreenshot-104.jpg While I'm discovering new nasal passage torture, Catherine is busy playing in puddles. This is what happens when you have two people with the childish trait. At least we don't have a stereo yet. If I have to hear "Be Gronk" one more flarking time...I'm going to go ballistic.
    Screenshot-107.jpg I find Phil doesn't get tired of talking to himself. I guess he finds that he's a good conversationalist. Who needs friends when you have yourself to amuse you.
    Screenshot-113.jpg Well, good ol'Xander got on my wrong side. Was out doing some filching and he had this smirk on his face. Well, he had my fist in his face the next second.
    Screenshot-116.jpg He didn't like that, so we got into a bit of a tiff. Yeah, I kicked his flarking ~bleep~.
    Screenshot-118.jpgScreenshot-119.jpg Then just for good measure, I went home and made Catherine nearly jump out of her skin. It was for all the times that she'd scared River.
    Screenshot-121.jpg Yay, me...

It's always nice to have dinner with your girlfriend; River and I are both homebodies. She's not really a party-animal type. Her idea of a good time is curling up with a good book and a warm body beside her (mine).
    Screenshot-122.jpgScreenshot-123.jpg That flarking idjit, Phil, had to investigate the twinkling lights. Didn't I warn you about the twinkling lights, Phil...but noooooo, it must have gone in one ear and out the other...
    Screenshot-127.jpgScreenshot-130.jpgScreenshot-131.jpg Yeah...
    lLxCoWM.jpg Well, guess the alien probes up his hoo-hah absolutely made his day.
    Screenshot-133.jpg ...or maybe not.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Misunderstood Part 5:

Joe listened to Bessie's footsteps get quieter as she ran away from him, he knew he had hurt her but he was hurt too, when Bessie dumped him all those years ago she ripped his heart to shreds, he doubted he would ever get over it. He wanted Bessie to feel that kind of pain, he wanted her to know how it felt. :heartbreak:

Screenshot-2454_zpswrotu56q.jpg

What Joe didn't know was Paulo and Jared had picked the very same fishing spot to practice their casting, they had arrived a few minutes ago and had hid from their father and Mrs. Clavell because they heard yelling and had heard everything.

"Did you hear that?" Jared whispered to Paulo

Screenshot-2455_zpsjg13tqa9.jpg

"Of course I heard them dumbo they were yelling!" Paulo shot back

"What do you think dad meant by the kid? What kid?" Jared was trying to put the pieces together in his 8 year old head.

Screenshot-2456_zpsviqtbya7.jpg

"...and don't call me dumbo!" Jared yelled to Paulo alerting their father to their presence

Screenshot-2457_zpsyv0nmwjt.jpg

"I called you dumbo about a million years ago stoopidhead!" Paulo shot back

Screenshot-2459_zpsutukzxzc.jpg

Joe thought the kids had just arrived and asked if they had come to practice their casting like they were talking about earlier that morning.

"Hey guys want your dad to show you his casting moves!" he flung his arms around in grand casting gestures

Screenshot-2461_zps5q2r8yso.jpg

"DAD! We heard everything you and Mrs. Clavell were talking about!" Paulo yelled not even trying to calm his temper...

Screenshot-2463_zpsiprzvupd.jpg

Joe looked very embarrassed but shot back "That was not for your ears, that was grownup talk!"

Paulo understood everything, being a very bright 10 year old. he didn't want to hear his father's excuses.

Screenshot-2467_zpssdepae3s.jpg

"What Kid??" Jared yelled, poor boy was still very confused. Joe was taken aback by Jared's yelling.

Screenshot-2464_zpsvggpplyl.jpg

"Does mom know?" Paulo asked his father...

"No" Joe answered back honestly,
    "and you are not to say a word this is a conversation for your mother and me to have you don't need to butt in!"

"Don't worry!" Paulo sneered....

Screenshot-2470_zpsz5b0l5nz.jpg

With that the boys ran off with Jared muttering "what kid" quietly to himself.....

Screenshot-2471_zpsugl0vi5r.jpg

"Come one Jared, we're not going home!" Paulo hopped on his bike and peddled like mad.

Screenshot-2473_zpsrkmkrfvy.jpg

Paulo led Jared down to the beach to get away from everyone...the game in it's wisdom once again set me up for the perfect scene, I had no idea Xander and Bessie were at that beach!

Screenshot-2474_zpsulyq571a.jpg

Screenshot-2475_zpslnk67a7m.jpg

Paulo took one look at Xander and said loudly to Jared "We're leaving!"

Screenshot-2478_zpsvcmjw6zj.jpg

Screenshot-2480_zpsvch4q9k8.jpg

They reached the other beach and immediately found a turtle, they just watched the little guy, Paulo then played in the sand while Jared took a nap in the sun, then they took a quick dip in the ocean.

Screenshot-2483_zpsgtatyp5q.jpg

Screenshot-2486_zpsdau2debw.jpg

Screenshot-2488_zpsof4eh35e.jpg

Back at home Joe was trying to put Bessie out of his mind, he decided to make nice with Caroline...

Screenshot-2499_zpssrcsfcpj.jpg

Caroline needed a stress reducer too so she agreed to a little woohoo...

Screenshot-2501_zpskbyijchm.jpg

Screenshot-2504_zpsipxnvmud.jpg

Unfortunately at the exact wrong moment to yell out your ex girlfriend's name Joe did it.....

Caroline's ears were filled with "Bessie!!" :o

Screenshot-2505_zpscjcpw9xg.jpg

Joe kept chanting to himself "maybe she didn't hear...maybe she didn't hear...."

Screenshot-2508_zps6mub6kzh.jpg

But of course she DID hear loud and clear!

"Who the cr*ap is Bessie??" Caroline bellowed...

Screenshot-2514_zpscynnbj58.jpg

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Misunderstood Part 6:

Where did we leave off...oh yeah...

"Who the Cr*ap is Bessie??" Caroline bellowed....

Joe tried the old "Just a friend"

Caroline countered with "She must be a he*ll of a friend!"...

Screenshot-2509_zpsr90nl5bf.jpg

"What can I say my mind was elsewhere..." Joe yelled, "You aren't exactly the most loving of wives lately, you've been downright chilly!"

Screenshot-2510_zpsynpb5uoo.jpg

"CHILLY!! Joe, I caught you red handed with another woman! Is that who Bessie is??"

"No, her name is Jenni...." Joe stammered..

"So there is TWO of them? Did you sleep with this Bessie girl too??" Caroline screamed..

"That's none of your business!!"

Screenshot-2511_zpsuhv8lcv7.jpg

"It is totally MY business, you are my husband and I deserve to know!!"

Joe slowly exhaled a breath he had been holding in trying to keep from saying something truly horrible....

"Yes...I did sleep with her and we have a child together...I love her, I always have and always will..." Joe stated quietly...

Screenshot-2513_zpsklxq6ubz.jpg

"Then why the He*ll are you with me???" Caroline yelled so loudly Jared and Paulo came into the room to see what was going on.

Screenshot-2516_zpsucjb7lwz.jpg

"Because she's married, she decided to stay with her husband, Buster" Joe said quietly, his thoughts far away..

"But if she had decided to hang on to you we would be divorced right now?" Caroline wondered..

"No, we wouldn't be divorced, we would have never even gotten married, she dumped me right before we met"

"So I'm a rebound?" Caroline was stunned....

"Yes...." was all that Joe could say.

Screenshot-2517_zps40kghdgu.jpg

Connor started crying, good thing too as it gave Caroline a chance to get away from her jack wagon of a husband. She scooped up Connor to calm him and a phone rang...it was Joe's phone that had been sitting on the changing table. Caroline had always answered it before if it was within reach so....

"Hello" she said quietly...too quiet it seemed as the female voice on the end asked "Joe??"

Caroline said nothing....the female voice said "Joe, are you there...we need to talk..."

"Is this Bessie?" Caroline sneered into the phone..

Screenshot-2492_zpszxaewgb8.jpg

"Who is this..." the female voice asked..

Joe desperately wanted to grab the phone but he was afraid Caroline would drop Connor so he didn't dare touch it.

"This is Joe's WIFE!!" Caroline yelled into the phone...

Screenshot-2493_zpswcsylm8e.jpg

*Click* went the phone...

"The Witch (with a capital B ) hung up!" Caroline chuckled and threw the phone at Joe..

Screenshot-2494_zps4ot5skfm.jpg

More in a bit.... :wink:

• Options
    edited February 2018
    @Charlottesmom Here is your Conner shirt,little fun fact as soon as I put him in a house for those pics he got the hearts with 3 of my ladies and Jared was googly eyed mush for Lacie he wouldn't leave her alone.Jared was in love :o

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9191724

@king_of_simcity7 That sim in the spoiler for Coco was the girl in my recent pattern video and was also Smurfette

But since you like a good spoiler I think you will Love this one

She is yours 8o25pOe.png

The girl from my Valentines shoot and Mardi Gras

Gifted you her hair from my Mardi Gras photoshoot also a outfit for her everyday if you do not own the one from my shoot put them in your game before downloading her am messaging her link to you.Style the outfit I gift you to match her hair accessory color

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 - Thanks. :)

@king_of_simcity7 - Thanks. :)

@bekkasan -- Indeed! :):lol:
    When I was first trying to set her up with him, I had her test compatibility (I believe it's a feature of THAT mod), and she only scored like one out of ten with him. :lol: I guess he just had to warm up to her. ;)

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @CravenLestat , thank you, I've downloaded and installed Mariah Ivy! She's beautiful! And thanks, but I do already own the outfit - but thank you for asking, because when I visited the store page to check, I noticed that the Dreams of India set was coming up on Daily Deals, and it was one of the remaining few I wanted so I quickly bought it. if you hadn't made me check the store I would have missed it! :smiley:

@Charlottesmom , I'm enjoying being reminded of Misunderstood, and I do need the reminders because it's a complicated story! I'm glad you're going to continue it! I'm also enjoying seeing your aged-down versions of Sunset Valley townies.

@Mikezumi , both Aileas and Beathan aged up beautifully!

@polrbear , I hope you'll enjoy World Adventures, it's my favourite EP! It has such an enormous amount of content to explore.

Speaking of World Adventures, I'm planning to buy the Sims 4 Jungle Adventures game as soon as it's available - it will be the first time ever I buy a Sims game the moment it comes out, since I only bought the Sims 3 in 2014 and the Sims 4 in 2017. Jungle Adventures looks a bit like a fourth, South American world for WA. It renewed my interest in the Sims 4, so I've been playing it for a few days, having my sim earn money and aspiration rewards and build skills so that she can be prepared for the jungle.

37j3VvM.png

But now I've returned to my Sunlit Tides game, because I missed my Sims 3 too much.

OFwAOyn.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Another alien abduction! Everyone seems to be having them lately lol

@bekkasan he is actually still there at the moment and Paul has ignored her yet she has been happily wandering around the student house!

@Charlottesmom Interesting updates to the story :smile: Joe seems to have gotten himself into trouble lol

@CravenLestat Another good looking Sim :love:

@PalmArrow I hope that you like the Jungle GP when it comes out :smile: Nice picture from Sunlit Tides as well

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    With the Steam sale, grabbed WA, Pets and Generations, and registered them for the rewards. :)
    (And got more Simpoints!)
    Figure I will slowly grab the EPs and SPs on sales, and then switch over when I've completed that.

Did have a question though... when I registered WA, it mentioned the simpoints, the reg. rewards, and also something about a free world? I wasn't sure what that meant, can't find anything on it.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    For my twins who have the loner trait; would you just let the traits fall upon them randomly or add family to them? Would you put them into one house together when of age?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top