Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Beanboozled Mafia- Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Well, I'm pretty sure town is in an impossible situation now.

Yeah :|

I can;'t help but shake a bad feeling bout mr iceman here

someone said, earlier "doesn't want to appear too bold with their votes" cuz they're mafia and would get targeted.
    it wasn't about iceman at that time but it does apply to iceman xD being like "nobody's voting ? well i guess here i am"
    because it's just easier to drown your vote in someone else's opinion that stating clearly "i am against you"
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    So what are you thinking? Who do you think we should look at for lynching today Nani?

I'm fine with Nascar. I think that's a pretty safe choice. I would be fine with Iceman, too. Lemme see who else is playing
  • Options

2. Icey: Light Yellow- bit sketchy but idk. It might be just because I don't know where else to look
    4. Nani: Blue with White Spots- harder to read
    5. Sub: White with Yellow Spots- have they posted? I'll need to look back because I don't remember anything from sub xD
    6. Bella: Black- not said much and should definitely say more. She doesn't need to not play this game because of the other game at UM, we need your thoughts Bella!
    8. Em: White- defos town
    9. Nascar: Blue- probably sketchy
    10. Silent: Green- silent is playing? has she posted? bahahah

okay i'll need to have a look for sub and silent.
  • Options
    I got

Sub
    Zinnia
    Bella
    Nani
    Sonschi
    Nascar
    SilentWolf
    Emily
    Iceman
    DeKay

Sooo

Vote: Sub

Maybe this holds some sort of substance. Also, While I'm reading back I see that Sonschi voted for Nascar.

Silent found DeKay suspicious and was against voting for Nani.

Nani, Icey, Sub and Nascar were rather active during night...

I'm leaning towards one of those four to be honest. I'm getting townish vibes from Silent, maybe a bit from Nani too. Slightly from Icey

So Sub and Nascar are my top suspicions I guess. I'm also maybe getting a some townishy vibes from bella too
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'm not awake so this might be jiberish.

Icey does seem shady with his vote, but I would agree Nascar seems like a good option. Or, are people trying to frame him?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Icey does seem shady with his vote, but I would agree Nascar seems like a good option. Or, are people trying to frame him?

Oh. Well, that could be a possibility. In that case, Icey seems sketchy xD
  • Options
    ooo sleep typing xD

Yeah, it's almost 6:30am. :D
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

But is Icey one to frame people?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    I haven't got anything from Nascar ..tbh.. i might have to read back.
    but i did got something on icey and sub is like, a ghost. hello sub come up :D
    i'm going with icey.
    Vote : iceman

• Options

But is Icey one to frame people?

I don't know. I can't remember what he's like as scum but I wouldn't put it past him. Although I'm not sure how much he would push such a thing in these games since it's generally quite slow here and easier to get lynches on people with just one or two votes. This is what is making me doubt icey aas scum. I'm not sure he would feel the need to go for it because I wouldn't, really.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, I can tell you I'm just a VT. If I ever get die and you see that I'm telling the truth, I'd tell you to be wary of Nascar and nani the most.

I don't trust Emily either, but she's more 50/50. Bella isn't on, so I can't read much from her.

We still have 7 people alive and I've only heard from 2. :/ It seriously socks when scum lay low, so if it's Emily or nani, I'm glad you're at least present right now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'm not mafia haha
    I'm a confused townie
    I'm always confused lmao
    There's people absent and I would look for them if you're not mafia ice, as you say .

• Options
    Heck, 4/7 people right now are scum. There's a higher chance of lynching scum today. I don't really like our odds, but I'll just do what I can until I get eliminated. Momma didn't raise no quitter.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    If I do die, you guys should take a closer look at Zinnia, nani or Nascar (since he's gonna be quite inactive too, probably). And maybe Bella? I don't know.

I feel like it could be either nani or Nascar. Although they both voted for DeKay yesterday, so I think it would be too obvious if they were partners, maybe.

Sonschi and Zinnia also voted for Nascar, so that could be a reason why Sonschi got killed.

Thing is though, they didn't vote dekay as the seer, he was a VT then. He became Seer overnight when he took Zinnia's place.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I got

Sub
    Zinnia
    Bella
    Nani
    Sonschi
    Nascar
    SilentWolf
    Emily
    Iceman
    DeKay

Sooo

Vote: Sub

Maybe this holds some sort of substance. Also, While I'm reading back I see that Sonschi voted for Nascar.

Silent found DeKay suspicious and was against voting for Nani.

Nani, Icey, Sub and Nascar were rather active during night...

I'm leaning towards one of those four to be honest. I'm getting townish vibes from Silent, maybe a bit from Nani too. Slightly from Icey

So Sub and Nascar are my top suspicions I guess. I'm also maybe getting a some townishy vibes from bella too

I was active during night because it was daytime irl for me then.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    I haven't got anything from Nascar ..tbh.. i might have to read back.
    but i did got something on icey and sub is like, a ghost. hello sub come up :D
    i'm going with icey.
    Vote : iceman

I'm trying to be as active as possible but like, nobody is active when I am.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    So this is my opinion on everyone right now...

1. Dekay: Off-White (Cafe Latte)-Lynched Day 1 (VT)
    2. Icey: Light Yellow Unsure, I don't trust him right now.
    3. Sonschi: Yellow with Brown Spots (Banana)-Killed Night 1 (Jailkeeper)
    4. Nani: Blue with White Spots Gut feeling on her at the moment.
    5. Sub: White with Yellow Spots c'est moi. I'm VT.
    6. Bella: Black Unsure. She's quite quiet.
    7. Zinnia (Replaced by Dekay Night 1): Orange with Red Spots (Peach)-Killed Night 1 (Seer)
    8. Em: White Unsure. Leaning town more than maf.
    9. Nascar: Blue Grey area to me. Others think he's scum though.
    10. Silent: Green Silent is being... silent. Even though she hasn't said much I'm leaning town.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    If I do die, you guys should take a closer look at Zinnia, nani or Nascar (since he's gonna be quite inactive too, probably). And maybe Bella? I don't know.

I feel like it could be either nani or Nascar. Although they both voted for DeKay yesterday, so I think it would be too obvious if they were partners, maybe.

Sonschi and Zinnia also voted for Nascar, so that could be a reason why Sonschi got killed.

Thing is though, they didn't vote dekay as the seer, he was a VT then. He became Seer overnight when he took Zinnia's place.

They had no way to know that DeKay was a VT then. They probably just wanted to get anyone who wasn't in their team out of the way, and DeKay could possibly pose a threat as well.

• Options

7. Zinnia (Replaced by Dekay Night 1): Orange with Red Spots (Peach)-Killed Night 1 (Seer)
    10. Silent: Green Silent is being... silent. Even though she hasn't said much I'm leaning town.

Lol you spoke french.
    I have my suspicion on you , ice, and silent because she's ..silent.

• Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    i'll be honest, i'm not sure who to trust at this point and i need more information to base my vote on so i'll read back and wait a little longer before i vote
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options

Lol you spoke french.
    I have my suspicion on you , ice, and silent because she's ..silent.

Yes I spoke french. I've been taking it for 3-4 years. Why are you suspicious of me? :tongue:
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Because you've been silent :D
    And I don't know what to think of you

• Options
    Because you've been silent :D
    And I don't know what to think of you

I haven't been silent. I spoke every day and night so far, which is more than a few others have. (I think, correct me if I'm wrong.)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub