Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @romagi1 How about just making the room a den. He is a werewolf so a den or a man cave would be perfect.
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited February 2018
    @Piazzagirl1015, if by Man cave you mean a bar, wine racks, large screen TV, gaming equipment and a pool table? I have that already on the other side of the basement from the spa. Across from the gym I have a small video game room.

So gym, spa, man cave and sm. video game room is what I have filling the basement.

I'd have to see what I could change around but what if I put an indoor hot tub in the basement instead of the video game room and made the upstairs area a larger gaming room? Would that work?

If so, do you have any fav gaming items you would like?

Edit: I'm not sure what areas the Daycare children can access and originally put the video game room right off the basement stairs from the kitchen so the older after school kids could get there and get their fun up. Haven't got past toddlers so I am not sure what the older kids can use or what you need to do with them other than feeding them and helping with homework.

• Options
    @romagi1 Yep that is exactly what I meant by man cave and if that is already in the basement by the gym there is no need to move it. Instead for the extra room I went and looked up what he needs to do when I move him to Riverview and Twinbrook. In Riverview he needs to do the painting career and in Twinbrook he has to do the Sculpting and Inventing careers. If we set the extra room up for these three items I can use the same house for all three towns. I do apologize as I should have thought to look this up yesterday.

RE The Daycare children: I'll be specifying what sims can use what doors so they will not be able to access anything locked. If they can get to the small gaming area in the basement from the kitchen than it is perfectly placed as is.
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015, That sounds Great! I think that area will be perfect to fit those 3 items in! No need to apologize, you've answered all my questions quit speedily! :) I've always got tweeking, playtesting and landscaping to work on, My one tester sim loves to paint but she's been satisfied to just sketch in a sketchbook and I've just realized I can hang those on the walls! :) I'm always excited to find something new I hadn't thought of before!
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015, I'm down to the art room and landscaping and then of course pics and playtesting, is there anything you would like a sneak peek of while I finish?
  • Options
    @romagi1 Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. My internet access went down on Sunday and I just got it back today. I think I will wait until your finished before seeing but I do need to ask one question how much will he need in funds to purchase the house?
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015, Hi! I am hoping I will have it for you this weekend. So far it's about $360,000.00! It ain't cheap! LOL
  • Options
    @romagi1 Thanks so much :) He will have the money for sure by then. I'm working on his werewolf skill which he maxed already. I just needed to know how much more hunting he needed to do.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Piazzagirl1015, Daddy Daycare is ready! :mrgreen:

Need to make a living staying at home? Well, look no farther! This 3 bdrm (5 total) home has 2 full apartments over the garage for roomies, a Daycare, Alchemy station and painting, sculpting and inventing rooms. After a hectic day enjoy a workout in your own gym with a relaxing sauna and massage afterwards or let the kids play on the playground and splash pad while you enjoy the pool and hot tub. ~ DNA request for Piazzagirl1015 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

pU1YXy8.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9189010

Media: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4jtqdu27cA5JCAQs1

Zn1YX65.jpg

6kOiGps.jpg

nSToFw4.jpg

5flbEus.jpg

GGyqXzF.jpg

Request: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16216939/#Comment_16216939

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
    The exterior design of Daddy Daycare, and the layout of the interior is very nice! :) Very nice outdoors areas! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool and enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice playground area for kids to have fun playing on the equipment. The splash pool is a nice touch. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The daycare area is colourfully nice! The kids will have fun doing the variety of activities there. The patterned wall strip adds a very nice look to the room! It is a very detailed home with many great features in the rooms! It is great that there are two apartments in the home. Very nice basement level! The massage table, bathing and sauna areas look very calming! The plants and greenery section near the bath tub looks very nice! Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the fitness equipment in the gym area.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @romagi1, Daddy Daycare looks great. My favorite room is the playroom for the kids, it's adorable! Each room is beautifully decorated. I love your eye for attention. Also, I love the water playarea for the kids outside.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @romagi1 When I went into game last night it was Friday in game so there won't be any kids coming over until Monday morning. I should have those pictures later on today. It was late last night so I just got him settled in. I love how you did the gym especially this background behind the massage table:

0SiJnv.jpg

I'm still in awe on how beautiful it is. It looks like a relaxing spa in his basement. I feel relaxed just looking at it.

Qvlkzu.jpg

They also made their way over to the pool table right away. I'm actually off to play more now and I should have more pictures later.

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,147 Member
    @romagi1, Your Daddy Daycare house is fantastic. Just got through taking a walk-thru in game and I love so many features you put in this house. Just to name a few . . . that day care room is so adorable, even down to the sheet looking floor mat you put under the high chairs, very realistic, lol . . . Love the splash pad idea, that turned out really cute . . . and really like how the kitchen looks, very nice! And I might have to steal this idea from you, but recoloring the happy horse ball and placing it in the gym is a great idea! AND THAT SPA AREA, wow, love those window areas you added, looks so relaxing!! Rec'd, fav'd and DL'd. <3
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @romagi1 I just finished the first day of daycare and I have to say this was the easiest time I have ever had with that profession.

He had two toddlers on his first day

reIesC.jpg

jzNVOx.jpg

Jamie Jolina's son Ross and VJ Alvi's son Zackary

PWMn98.jpg

9jzFO6.jpg

Ross went straight for the dollhouse but he needed a bath

7YTBQ7.jpg

After both toddlers were fed and clean, Ross went from the dollhouse, to the peg box and block table. They still had the speedy learning moodlet up so Eddie taught Zackary to walk. After he finished he started to teach Ross but only had enough time to get the bar to 50%. He can finish that the next day.

X51OIN.png

He had a good first day. I'm going to try and have him use the playground the next day to see how that turns out.

• Options
    Thanks @rosemow! You are such a sweetie! <3

@illusie, Thank You! :) I like how the splash pad turned out too!

@Piazzagirl1015, Is that his newest room mate??? :) I was trying to keep in mind your goal when I did the spa area! B)

Thanks so much @Sandraelle! I was remembering sometimes in the highchair when my kiddos were that age! LOL
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015, oops I was typing my post and multitasking and didn't realize you had posted! LOL

I was potty training the first ones so I could do away with that chore! :D I was going to put a potty chair in the playground and forgot, so that might be helpful.

Great pics! <3

• Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Wow @romagi1 you certainly put a lot of thought and detail into Daddy Daycare. Everything they would need and so much more. I love the kitchen especially and the cheerful pops of colour in other rooms. Such a welcoming and functional place for the little simmies. That basketweave wall works so well in the themed massage room and I LOVE that beautiful picture window feature. Well done! Rec'd and downloaded :D
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,147 Member
    I agree @soocoolsim , that wall pattern and texture goes so well in the massage room. I think I've only used that wall once in one of my builds, but I don't think I would have thought to put a wood texture on it. It's always fun to see how other people use things that we can steal, hehe!
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @romagi1

I am so sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner but I have been poorly and barley logged on to the site for a little while. Thank you so much for looking at this for me as I have not managed to make any sims myself that I feel have been worthy of living in the mansion socoolsioim made for me or the beginnings of a legacy in rflong7's new supernatural world :)

Question for current request.

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

WIPS are in the next post down! :)

FREE items from the store. here

2-11-18

@SPARKY1922, do you use any defaults in your game like skin, eyes, beards and brows? I ask because I do but if you don't use them I would pull mine out of the game to do your sims. I'd rather not picture them for you with my defaults if you don't use them.

I do use CC and default skin, eyes etc but would prefer to use mine on a sim that's already created in cas just in case our CC clashes if that's okay?

2-4-18

Hi @SPARKY1922, It will be a couple of days before I can really start on them as I'd like to finish the lot up that I am working on. But since I'm ready for some play testers I'd kind of started on yours.

I do have one question. The male sim you are liking the looks of is still I believe available to download. Here:

http://sims3-modeli.ucoz.ru/news/waldemar_and_sitting_pose_with_a_dagger_dirk_by_sea/2014-09-26-1452

Are you wanting to just grab him or do you prefer to have one made? I can do dark and brooding and similar but I rather not try to copy him. Tho I do like the look of him so he would still be close but I'd need to make some changes so he and the fairy would hopefully produce pretty babies. Some of the features when they switch from male to female change drastically! Why EA did that I will never know!

I had no idea that sim was available to download however looking at him and the info I cannot see if there is any CC/skins etc which I believe there might be and again I would not want to risk it clashing with anything I have so would prefer another one made if that's okay with you?

I would be happy to use any custom skins/eyes/eyebrows/beards/clothes you would like to use if you find it makes the sims look more beautiful and in character as long as I could download those somewhere myself and add them to my game but as I already have default skins/eyes I don't think I can have more than one of those each can I?

Anyway i am around more hopefully now so i won't be absent for as long unless something else untoward happens lol
  • Options
    Now I am back I am trying to catch up and comment on all the new and beautiful builds that have been created while I have been gone and wanted to say your Daddy daycare is awesome I love playing this career from time to time and your stunning build will be so satisfying to play that theme in. Grey house is also stunning and a great size to fit all worlds your themes/styles are always so beautiful and appealing both have been downloaded and rec :)
  • Options
    @SPARKY1922, I won't be using any sliders or CC except defaults that don't export with the sim. My skin and eyes are both really old ones and don't change a lot about the sim. Skin from LadyFrontbum and eyes by shady at MTS.

I'm alway on the lookout for ones that I might like better. If you have the link to your default skin and eyes I would put them in my game so you could see what they will look like in your game.

I'll try to get a pic of what I have so far so you can see what you think. If you know what hair you want on them and can provide the link I would picture them with it but upload them with game or store hair.

As far as I know you can only have one default in your game at a time.

Thanks for the comments on my recent builds! :mrgreen: I'd never tried the daycare before so I had fun doing that while building! :)

• Options
    @SPARKY1922, I've a WIP of what I have so far. Let me know what you think.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

I had his nose narrower but they had a girl child with his nose and it looked like a beak! So still working on how they mix.

What style and color of wings would you like on her? You had said small pointed ears and wasn't sure if you meant the whole ear tiny or just a tiny point to them.
  • Options
    Hi @romagi1

I only just saw the pics of the sims lol how stupid am I as I missed :) I love them both they are beautiful looking sims already and something I struggle to be able to make -)

I would like medium wings that can be seen but are not overwhelming and delicate pointy ears again not too distinct but noticeable (sorry for being vague-)

I just checked my my skin folder and I have Eskin natural default skin so if you wanted to use skins it would have to be non defaults please.

I am also using Brntwaffles default eyes and have several other non defaults so again if you would like to use some eyes that are non default that would be okay.

I have heavenscent f eyebrows, bare natural eyebrows by elexis, both are non defaults.

I have the following male beards barely there facial hurt, 4 CFS types facial hair

I have quite a lot of M&F hair but if you have anything you think looks particularly good just let me know and I will download it if you can point me in the direction of a usable link, in fact if you want to use any non defaults or CC hair/clothes that you think look nice with the look we are going for I am happy to download any extra CC custom eyes/custom skins/beards/eyebrows etc required. I think that might be easier than wondering what sort of CC I have listed above looks like or I could try searching for pics of the CC I have already got mentioned above and post pics so you could see what it looks like..

Just let me know if there is anything I can do at all to assist :)
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    WIPS for current request

Click the pic to make them bigger! :mrgreen:

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

He's not vamped out yet. His eyes need to be that dark so they appear brown when he's a vampire. I tried all the skin colors and I can't get him as white as your pic.

vWWNxBO.jpg

I went with the larger wide set eyes of the elf but I was trying for the earthy mouth just friendlier looking! :) But that is as close as I can get the mouth without using cc sliders. I think I need to pull the center of the bottom lip up a bit.

pluflsa.jpg

@romagi1

I only just saw these pics of the sims lol how stupid am I :) I love them both they are beautiful looking sims already and something I struggle to make-) I have outlined some of the CC/skins/eyes and CC and answered some further questions on the other thread :) I think with finishing touches they will make the perfect legacy family i am looking for, thank you for because I have already tried playing with 2 couples I made but then moved them out as they are just not right lol
  • Options
    LOL @SPARKY1922, I just posted them late last nite. They weren't up there before. :)

I don't get into alot of cc I just use the default only skin, eyes, brows and beards. Hair is my biggest addiction and then a couple of facial sliders I can't live without. I don't really do cc clothes or makeup. The only lip stuff I use is Dry Lips by INS3 because the skin I use didn't do anything thing with the natural lip lines people have. I will take it off before uploading.

The default beard and brows I use can be download here:

http://simplelife.chagasi.com/sims3default.html

If you don't have a particular hair that you are wanting them to have I will just leave the game and store hair on them. But, I'll look in my hairs and see if there's one I like. I like the male hair on the vampire pic you found but I tried to find it and couldn't.

I'm still not happy with his nose and her mouth so will work on them some more.

Are her ears OK then?

Are you wanted them dressed like Vampire and fairy or just everyday style?