Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LGR's Laundry Day Review (Repost)

DO NOT MAKE THIS ABOUT THE REVIEWER, RATHER THE REVIEW ITSELF.
tumblr_inline_p3jco73icv1vnb8ps_540.png
KEEP THE DISCUSSION RELEVANT TO THE REVIEW OR DO NOT POST AT ALL. DO NOT CAUSE ANOTHER THREAD TO BE CLOSED DUE TO STUBBORNNESS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-NZPqOr5Y

Comments

• Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    I want to highlight that we are happy for this discussion to be held if the focus remains on the review rather than the reviewer as the OP said above :)

(Apologies, I meant to bookmark the thread and ended up closing it ^^; I've corrected that now)
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• Options
    KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    EA_Lanna wrote: »
    I want to highlight that we are happy for this discussion to be held if the focus remains on the review rather than the reviewer as the OP said above :)

(Apologies, I meant to bookmark the thread and ended up closing it ^^; I've corrected that now)

Thank you. While I don't mind discussing LGR, the thread is more about discussing the review itself and points make within it. :)
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    Good review.
  • Options
    SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    I loved the review and thought it was perfect.
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    The review was great. I am very critical of the pack content and am somewhat cynical irl, so it felt more relatable. What was said was basically many of the things I was thinking, even during the voting process and guru livestreams.
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    I liked the review, felt honest and to the point. Although I like the laundry stuff as more stuff to use, I would have liked more, maybe make it part of a larger pack or cost less. I am always eager for new stuff.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Have just seen his review, and am thankful for it. I agree with NorthDakoaGamer in that the review stated many of the things I've been feeling about the pack. Among other things, I can't escape the feeling the decision was made based on mere plurality, not a true majority.