Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Factory Mafia game! -- Mafia win

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    RIP Sub :( You don’t diserve this lynch imo :/

We don’t get to know her alignment?
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I’d kind of like to know why I’m the only that “suspicious” because of munchies reasonin for voting Sub. DeKay and Iceman didn’t have better reasons than I did, so I think they should be under fire as much as I am. My Sub vote is going to stay, like the part that everyone has been leaving out, I think she was more likely to kill Lia than a majority of the players. I forgot about that earlier, but I believe I said it a few pages back when I was between Sub and Sonschi.

Sorry if this seems rude or anything like that, it’s not meant that way I’m just slowly getting sick and feel miserable, so that’s why it might come across that way

Why is that?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Nevermind then...
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    Well, Lia’s stuff wasn’t told either (though obviously she was a town) I guess if we found out what Sub is then their partner would have found out theirs through it without having to have check it. So this makes sense in that way
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    Well, Lia’s stuff wasn’t told either (though obviously she was a town) I guess if we found out what Sub is then their partner would have found out theirs through it without having to have check it. So this makes sense in that way

So we don’t know if we mislynched or not... that’s hard. Maybe when there are more lynched Silent will tell us how many of mafia are still left? Because then you won’t know who was mafia.
  • Options
    I think that was a mislynch.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Why is this game so hard? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    When i was told i couldn't vote myself, i wanted to say something but it makes no sense whatsoever and it's completely random.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    When i was told i couldn't vote myself, i wanted to say something but it makes no sense whatsoever and it's completely random.

Well, you can say that when day starts again.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, no reveals are difficult. But the UM people said town has won such a setup before
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh, no reveals are difficult. But the UM people said town has won such a setup before

They're more experienced players tho. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

They're more experienced players tho. :D

True, but Mafia is a lot of guesswork, and they guess just as much as we do.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

It doesn't relate to the game.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

It doesn't relate to the game.

Oh okay then.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I’ll be asleep when day starts, but I’ll get on as soon as I can, probably about 6-7 hours into the day
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Night 2 ends now. Flip incoming.

And no. This is a semi-open (or it is closed?) setup, so I’ve made it. So you won’t know roles or alignments. The deceased may know their own alignment, and everybody else’s if they join the afterlife...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    IIRC, the terminology is

Closed if the roles in the setup aren't known in advance

And

No reveal if a player's alignment and role aren't announced on death

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Scootaloo tried, but she couldn't stop what came next.

She watched as yet another pony was marched towards the rainbow machine. She flapped her wings,
    flew up to the machine, and tried to destroy it. Unfortunately, the suited ponies were too fast, and she fell back down with a scream, her wings shattered and stripped of feathers.

"Anybody else want to try to stop this?!" Rainbow Dash called, and all the fillies took a step back. Then she turned to Scootaloo. "I want her to suffer the most." She said to the suited ponies.

Looking around, Scootaloo noticed one thing... There were only four ponies left, including herself. She was running out of time...
    Helio has been killed. Rip, helio.
    Day three ends tomorrow at midnight. Good luck.
    Post edited by SilentWolf101 on
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    IIRC, the terminology is

Closed if the roles in the setup aren't known in advance

And

No reveal if a player's alignment and role aren't announced on death

So it’s a closed no reveal. Thank you, Icey. :3
  • Options
    Well, this is extra tough without any reveals, but at least SilentWolf did tell us there are only 2 Mafia and no third parties.

I noticed that DeKay already got her PM, but since 1/3 of players are already dead, I suppose that's a good idea. We might have 1-3 more nights depending on how fast we lynch the Mafia, so 2 shots should be good

• Options
    RIP me :o How do you get in afterlife?
  • Options
    Silent will just give you the Discord link

• Options
    This has to be the work of Icey or Broncos.

But I gotta ask Broncos something: @Broncos4life Why did you not change your vote for Sub yesterday even after Sub has said she got 68% of being town? Did you not believe her or something? I would have changed my vote but I wasn't online to do so and I think Icey wasn't.

Vote: Broncos

I'll just vote for Broncos now since I think I would be online tomorrow before the deadline.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Did Sub say she had a 68% chance? I must've missed that. And I slept a bit earlier, so I didn't get to change my vote.

Of course, it's easy to lie about one's percentage anyway

• Options
    My guess is that the mafia killed Helio to make me look more scummy since Helio wanted me to die so much. But that's kinda a silly move cuz it's so obvious. I don't think Icey would do such a thing but it's possible that he went for the "do something that is so obvious that only noobs do so they won't suspect me" move. Hmmm.
    x3vZicL.gif