Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Factory Mafia game! -- Mafia win

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I really don't get how a bandwagon on Sub started. I just read back and since Day 1 started, Sub has commented only once. How can you read something scummy into it? She only wrote that she thinks a NL would be better because no one really knows their alignment. And she said that she doesn't even know if she was scum or not.

I'm not protecting her. I know we're not allowed to say the name from our first PM but Sub was not in mine ( @SilentWolf101 I edit this if I said too much :s ).

The PMs Read List is still empty so I guess no one knows their alignment 100% already. But I have the gut feeling that someone might have a very obvious percentage towards town/mafia and they know they are mafia. Or they think they are mafia because of the night kill and try to persuade us to kill others that are most likely townies.

Everyone who has voted for Sub so far just made it to the top of my scum list:

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

Scum avoids starting a bandwagon so I'll leave DeKay for now. But I'll keep an eye on her.

Icey was the first to jump on the bandwagon. He said it's gut and because she wasn't active so far. Also, he would change it if Sub convinced him to be town.

Broncos said she voted Sub because of Sub's comments. There's only one. And it doesn't tell us anything?

Unvote Lyric

Vote Broncos
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I really don't get how a bandwagon on Sub started. I just read back and since Day 1 started, Sub has commented only once. How can you read something scummy into it? She only wrote that she thinks a NL would be better because no one really knows their alignment. And she said that she doesn't even know if she was scum or not.

I'm not protecting her. I know we're not allowed to say the name from our first PM but Sub was not in mine ( @SilentWolf101 I edit this if I said too much :s ).

The PMs Read List is still empty so I guess no one knows their alignment 100% already. But I have the gut feeling that someone might have a very obvious percentage towards town/mafia and they know they are mafia. Or they think they are mafia because of the night kill and try to persuade us to kill others that are most likely townies.

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

Scum avoids starting a bandwagon so I'll leave DeKay for now. But I'll keep an eye on her.

Icey was the first to jump on the bandwagon. He said it's gut and because she wasn't active so far. Also, he would change it if Sub convinced him to be town.

Broncos said she voted Sub because of Sub's comments. There's only one. And it doesn't tell us anything?

Unvote Lyric

Vote Broncos

I find DeKay to be scummier than Broncos. Broncos, like Sub, is not really standing that much for me either. Though that reason why they voted Sub was strange.
  • Options
    xHeliodora wrote: »

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

Unvote Lyric

Vote Broncos

I find DeKay to be scummier than Broncos. Broncos, like Sub, is not really standing that much for me either. Though that reason why they voted Sub was strange.

DeKay looks scummy a lot to me but Broncos' reason why she voted Sub doesn't make sense to me. My gut says she might know that she's most probably scum and used the chance to jump on a bandwagon to not look scummy. And Sub is probably not the name in heir PM.

I keep an eye on DeKay. She said she wanted to see her second PM as soon as possible (it was her, wasn't it). I guess either Silent hasn't been online since DeKay asked her about it (and DeKay won't be online until in about 9 hours) so she might get her second PM soon or DeKay's percentage is obvious enough so she doesn't need to ask for her second PM yet. I'll wait to see if it's the first option and if not, and if DeKay won't be killed tonight, she will be scum in my eyes.
  • Options

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

Unvote Lyric

Vote Broncos

DeKay looks scummy a lot to me but Broncos' reason why she voted Sub doesn't make sense to me. My gut says she might know that she's most probably scum and used the chance to jump on a bandwagon to not look scummy. And Sub is probably not the name in heir PM.

I keep an eye on DeKay. She said she wanted to see her second PM as soon as possible (it was her, wasn't it). I guess either Silent hasn't been online since DeKay asked her about it (and DeKay won't be online until in about 9 hours) so she might get her second PM soon or DeKay's percentage is obvious enough so she doesn't need to ask for her second PM yet. I'll wait to see if it's the first option and if not, and if DeKay won't be killed tonight, she will be scum in my eyes.

Yes, for sure if DeKay won’t die tonight something is very wrong and she needs to die soon.
  • Options

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

Unvote Lyric

Vote Broncos

Yes, for sure if DeKay won’t die tonight something is very wrong and she needs to die soon.

I'd rather say the combination of her not being night killed again AND not reading her second PM will make her most scummy. It might be that mafia tries to trick us by sparing DeKay.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I completely forgot to send in anything. :sweat_smile:

Well, assuming Bella is telling the truth, this could mean she's town.

Maybe. I'm ruling her out for now but that doesn't mean she's not a mafia.

It's weird that Lia was killed. I think it could be done by someone who has played mafia for a long time and doesn't want to look suspicious for killing me first. Kinda like what Icey and Sub did when they were mafia the other time.

Sub and Broncos haven't been posting here much but I looked at their activity page and they were online, so they could be kinda lurking and maybe just sent in a nightkill.

I have yet to hear from Lyric and Helio.

My guess is the Lia killed is probably done by Icey, Sonschi, Broncos or Sub. I don't really think it's something Broncos would do so I'm ruling her out too for today.

I always have the tab open in the background so I can keep where I last read and remind me to look. The timings of day/night are kinda awkward for me because they are starting and ending when it's the early hours of the morning. That's why it said I was online. I didn't even send in a night kill because it hadn't crossed my mind I could be mafia when she said "mafia send in your kills."
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Also, any brave soul here wanna say what your town percentage was? :D (Of course, you can also lie, I guess -.-)

Mine says I'm a 68% chance of being town.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    The way Lyric comments makes me look at her somehow. She acts like it’s her first or second game but she’s not that inexperienced. We’ve played several games together before.

I could imagine that she would kill Lia because she wasn’t aware of the „most dangerous scum finders“.

There’s something odd about her. I think she’s fooling us with acting inexperienced and clueless.

Vote Lyric

I agree with this if I'm being honest. Lyric has been round for a while, even though she doesn't play games often, she isn't oblivious to how the game works or how to play, and she isn't new.

Vote Lyric
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The way Lyric comments makes me look at her somehow. She acts like it’s her first or second game but she’s not that inexperienced. We’ve played several games together before.

I could imagine that she would kill Lia because she wasn’t aware of the „most dangerous scum finders“.

There’s something odd about her. I think she’s fooling us with acting inexperienced and clueless.

Vote Lyric

I mean, you have a point but don't think she would have killed me. I'm sure she knows I'm a good scum slayer since we always talk about it. Even Helio knows and they've played fewer games. :D

Yeah but maybe she killed Lia?^^

So, you're saying you are not believing the claim that Lyric has said when she said she didn't submit a kill?

Wow, if Lyric is lying, I would have to give her an Oscar for that. :D The only person I know who's good at this kinda "I don't know anything about the mafia cuz I'm not mafia" thing is Zinnia. :tongue:

Admittedly it's a good lie as Mafia, but it's also just as likely that she really did forget.

I'm not really sure at this point. I remember last game just voting a random and she happened to be a werewolf. The first days are mostly guesswork

It's a good lie but I don't think Lyric would lie like that. She's also never been mafia before and in this setup, the scums don't have a PM chat, which means her partner would not have told her to do that. It definitely takes a bit of experience to lie that way to subtly appear town.

Eh, it's really hard to say. I don't even know how many of you are planning to look at your 2nd PM today. I guess the person who sent in the Lia nightkill would know.

So far, now I'm down to either you, Icey or Sub. Maybe even Helio? I kinda had a random gut feeling on Helio yesterday but usually my Day 1 gut feeling bad. But who knows?

They haven't said much today and kinda ignored about the Lia kill and went straight to asking about the roles and alignments. I wonder if she made the kill and is second guessing if she actually is mafia or town, and that's why she asked that question?

If she's never been mafia before, wouldn't that make her more likely to be mafia? Then again, it isn't really a 'taking turns' kind of game, so that kind of rules out my last question. Whenever I'm mafia, somehow it's really obvious, even when I'm town I seem scum ahaha. I still haven't checked my 2nd PM yet, and I don't think I will tonight, either. I might unvote for now, and wait for a better lead.

(I'm currently reading through, so if I completely miss something that's in the 'future' for me, that's why.)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I don’t know why it says I’ve been online cuz I’ve been doing homework for the past three hours, and haven’t been on in at least 5-6. I wonder if leaving Safari open on my phone with the forums up counts me as online even though I’m not using the app. hope that made sense Now I’m genuinely curious about that. Anyway....

As for who made the kill, I believe Bella didn’t submit one, and my gut’s saying Iceman didn’t make it, and I don’t think DeKay would have. That leaves Sub, Lyric, xHeli and Sonschi. I’m still not that confident reading xHeli and Lyric, so I’m not sure about them. For me it comes down to Sub and Sonschi, and my gut is leaning towards Sub.

Or maybe she did submit one and just says she didn’t, we don’t really know. Could be also a way to make her looks innocent. There couldn’t have been many people who would have voted for Lia, so someone may think in their mind already they’re mafia (I don’t think anyone has checked their roles yet, right?) as was said above, DeKay or someone else would seem to be more like the target you’d expect someone to go for.

Bella usually tries not to lie (even tho she totally lied before but that was when someone asked for her alignment).

Yeah, I actually thought most of you guys would just kill me on Night 1 which leads me to think that this Lia thing could be a deliberate kill to do something unexpected.

Me thinks it's either Icey or Sub since they've done this before. Maybe even you, Helio. You're quite new here and I'm not very sure about your playstyle but you seem like a fast learner and would probably do something like that.

What do you mean by 'done this before'?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I'm just gonna put my vote here. If it's not Sub, I think it might be Icey or Helio. I'm just putting this out here cuz I might die on Night 2 and won't be able to say this. :grimace:

Vote: Sub

I'm not really sure why you're voting me- is it a gut feeling, my inactivity previously, or something I said? The inactivity is because of timezones, if that's why you voted.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    So how long was this day again? :) 24 hours?

Yes.
    What has been your most fun mafia game moment? :)

Probably that time when Icey, Sonschi and I were scum mates and no one suspected us or lynched us at all.

But the most challenging one for me was during this game where in the setup, only one townie was the gunbearer and only their vote counts. At some point of time if you mislynch, town loses but if you lynch/shoot a mafia, town can continue playing. And at that time I was the gunbearer and if I mess up, we would lose and it was the most stressful thing ever cuz I thought it would hurt my 'scum slayer' reputation if I shoot wrongly. But I didn't, so thank God. :grimace:

That was my first game ever :love:

Yes. Icey thought us well. That was my 3rd game and the second time I was mafia. :D Haha, remember back then when I was scum so often, town always wants to lynch me cuz they don't trust me? :joy: Fast forward to now, scums always want to kill me.

That was a terrible game for town :s

Now that my brain is up and working, I think Sub is the best option to vote for, based on her comments, and partially my gut.

Vote: Sub

Which comments, because I don't see how they're scummy?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

^ This is evidence on why I'm not mafia, I think- I actually don't know yet, but seeing as I'm 68%, I doubt I am mafia.

Courtesy to @Sonschi
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

Unvote Lyric

Vote Broncos

I said it was also my gut, and the few comments she had raised flags for me.

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

Unvote Lyric

Vote Broncos

So I know I wouldn’t have killed Lia, so the kill I submitted didn’t go through, so if I am mafia it’s news to me. It looks like I jumped on the bandwagon, but I was already debating whether or not to vote Sub, and the bandwagon formed while I was asleep. Bad luck for me, but that’s the way it happened.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    What was even gained from killing Lia?
  • Options

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

Unvote Lyric

Vote Broncos

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

Unvote Lyric

Vote Broncos

So I know I wouldn’t have killed Lia, so the kill I submitted didn’t go through, so if I am mafia it’s news to me. It looks like I jumped on the bandwagon, but I was already debating whether or not to vote Sub, and the bandwagon formed while I was asleep. Bad luck for me, but that’s the way it happened.

You base your reason mainly on one single comment because there weren't any other posts from Sub yet. And this one comment is only saying that she had no clue and prefered a NL. I don't see anything scummy in there. And that makes me wonder about you. So my vote stays.
    What was even gained from killing Lia?

I can't see any advantage from it. It's better to go for the experienced players first as scum imo.
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Vote Actions:
    Dekay votes Sonschi
    Dekay unvotes
    Sonschi votes Lyric
    Dekay votes Sub
    Helio V Lyric
    Icey votes Sub
    Broncos votes Sub

Sonschi unvotes
    Sonschi votes Broncos
    Sub v Lyric
    Sub unvotes

Vote Count:
    Sub (3) - Dekay, Icey, Broncos,
    Lyric (1) - Helio
    Broncos (1) - Sonschi
    NV (3) - Sub, Lyric, Bella,
    I thought it was night?

Wait, did you even manage to send in a night kill to Silent?

I didn't send anything to them?

OH MY GOD, GUUUUURL. :joy: Well, at least we can rule you out for today too but when you do get your power role, can you make sure you use it? :D

But before I rule you and Bella out, I gotta ask Silent something. @SilentWolf101 Do the people who don't send any nightkills get a random kill from you or do you totally skip them?

I'm going to be real honest here, I wasn't really looking at any of the PMS with a nightkill aside from the mafia's. Yes, I can see what you sent in (example: I know some people sent in the same name for a kill, and a couple were wild cards), but I don't pay any attention to that so as not to screw up the game. XD But, I'm asking you all to send in a night kill because nobody knows who the mafia is, and if one of the mafia doesn't send in a night kill, then there is a 50% chance that there will not be a night kill since I count it as an action to no-kill that night. Also, not even a very low percentage can guarantee that you're mafia because I can always roll a 1. Likewise for a very high percentage. So if you don't send in a night kill because you think you're not mafia, there could be a no-kill that night. Also, also, if both mafia send in the same name, then that name will definitely go through.

I'll let it slide just this once.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options

Broncos, Icey and DeKay.

Unvote Lyric

Vote Broncos

I'm not really sure how my one comment saying "I'm usually opposed to NL" made you suspicious.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    vote Broncos for her vote for me with suspicious reasons.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Vote Actions:
    Dekay votes Sonschi
    Dekay unvotes
    Sonschi votes Lyric
    Dekay votes Sub
    Helio V Lyric
    Icey votes Sub
    Broncos votes Sub
    Sonschi unvotes
    Sonschi votes Broncos
    Sub v Lyric
    Sub unvotes

Vote Count:
    Broncos (2) - Sonschi, Sub
    Lyric (1) - Helio
    NV (2) - Lyric, Bella
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, it was a but of a rough day.

I'm not really sure on anything right now, so I'm going to hang onto my vote for now.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I’d kind of like to know why I’m the only that “suspicious” because of munchies reasonin for voting Sub. DeKay and Iceman didn’t have better reasons than I did, so I think they should be under fire as much as I am. My Sub vote is going to stay, like the part that everyone has been leaving out, I think she was more likely to kill Lia than a majority of the players. I forgot about that earlier, but I believe I said it a few pages back when I was between Sub and Sonschi.

Sorry if this seems rude or anything like that, it’s not meant that way I’m just slowly getting sick and feel miserable, so that’s why it might come across that way
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I’d kind of like to know why I’m the only that “suspicious” because of munchies reasonin for voting Sub. DeKay and Iceman didn’t have better reasons than I did, so I think they should be under fire as much as I am. My Sub vote is going to stay, like the part that everyone has been leaving out, I think she was more likely to kill Lia than a majority of the players. I forgot about that earlier, but I believe I said it a few pages back when I was between Sub and Sonschi.

Sorry if this seems rude or anything like that, it’s not meant that way I’m just slowly getting sick and feel miserable, so that’s why it might come across that way

I agree, neither of their reasons were better than yours. The one who everyone should be targeting is the one who started it all.

Unvote Lyric

Vote DeKay
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Final Vote Count:
    Broncos (2) - Sonschi, Sub
    Dekay (1) - Helio
    NV (2) - Lyric, Bella

Day 2 has ended. Flip incoming.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    (I feel as if I should mention that the story has nothing to do with the game in terms of roles and alignment.)
    Scootaloo watched as the other fillies began to huddle together, whispering amongst each other. Finally, they all turned back around, and one of the other fillies was shoved forward.

"Ah, a sacrifice. Very well. Guards!" The voice called, to which two suited men grabbed the yuong filly and marched her up to the machine. "You will all make for beautiful rainbows... The only thing you're useful for in Clydesdale!"

And with that, they were down another young filly...

Once again, another day has ended.
    Rip, Sub. Would you like to join the afterlife? Also, @LiaRose1435 would you like to join the afterlife?
    Night 2 has started, and will last until midnight. Please send in night kills.