Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Factory Mafia game! -- Mafia win

Comments

• Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    I don’t know why it says I’ve been online cuz I’ve been doing homework for the past three hours, and haven’t been on in at least 5-6. I wonder if leaving Safari open on my phone with the forums up counts me as online even though I’m not using the app. hope that made sense Now I’m genuinely curious about that. Anyway....

As for who made the kill, I believe Bella didn’t submit one, and my gut’s saying Iceman didn’t make it, and I don’t think DeKay would have. That leaves Sub, Lyric, xHeli and Sonschi. I’m still not that confident reading xHeli and Lyric, so I’m not sure about them. For me it comes down to Sub and Sonschi, and my gut is leaning towards Sub.

Or maybe she did submit one and just says she didn’t, we don’t really know. Could be also a way to make her looks innocent. There couldn’t have been many people who would have voted for Lia, so someone may think in their mind already they’re mafia (I don’t think anyone has checked their roles yet, right?) as was said above, DeKay or someone else would seem to be more like the target you’d expect someone to go for.
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    The way Lyric comments makes me look at her somehow. She acts like it’s her first or second game but she’s not that inexperienced. We’ve played several games together before.

I could imagine that she would kill Lia because she wasn’t aware of the „most dangerous scum finders“.

There’s something odd about her. I think she’s fooling us with acting inexperienced and clueless.

Vote Lyric

I mean, you have a point but don't think she would have killed me. I'm sure she knows I'm a good scum slayer since we always talk about it. Even Helio knows and they've played fewer games. :D

Yeah but maybe she killed Lia?^^

So, you're saying you are not believing the claim that Lyric has said when she said she didn't submit a kill?

Wow, if Lyric is lying, I would have to give her an Oscar for that. :D The only person I know who's good at this kinda "I don't know anything about the mafia cuz I'm not mafia" thing is Zinnia. :tongue:

Admittedly it's a good lie as Mafia, but it's also just as likely that she really did forget.

I'm not really sure at this point. I remember last game just voting a random and she happened to be a werewolf. The first days are mostly guesswork

It's a good lie but I don't think Lyric would lie like that. She's also never been mafia before and in this setup, the scums don't have a PM chat, which means her partner would not have told her to do that. It definitely takes a bit of experience to lie that way to subtly appear town.

Eh, it's really hard to say. I don't even know how many of you are planning to look at your 2nd PM today. I guess the person who sent in the Lia nightkill would know.

So far, now I'm down to either you, Icey or Sub. Maybe even Helio? I kinda had a random gut feeling on Helio yesterday but usually my Day 1 gut feeling bad. But who knows?

They haven't said much today and kinda ignored about the Lia kill and went straight to asking about the roles and alignments. I wonder if she made the kill and is second guessing if she actually is mafia or town, and that's why she asked that question?

Well, the reason I haven’t been speaking that much now is because I live in Europe so I just woke up :D

And I asked that because I did remember seeing that because I was thinking who could be the potential mafia ( that target, even for my noobie eyes, seems pretty unique :D ) So if someone would have checked it now I’m sure that’s person would have been our missing mafia. :)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    I don’t know why it says I’ve been online cuz I’ve been doing homework for the past three hours, and haven’t been on in at least 5-6. I wonder if leaving Safari open on my phone with the forums up counts me as online even though I’m not using the app. hope that made sense Now I’m genuinely curious about that. Anyway....

As for who made the kill, I believe Bella didn’t submit one, and my gut’s saying Iceman didn’t make it, and I don’t think DeKay would have. That leaves Sub, Lyric, xHeli and Sonschi. I’m still not that confident reading xHeli and Lyric, so I’m not sure about them. For me it comes down to Sub and Sonschi, and my gut is leaning towards Sub.

Or maybe she did submit one and just says she didn’t, we don’t really know. Could be also a way to make her looks innocent. There couldn’t have been many people who would have voted for Lia, so someone may think in their mind already they’re mafia (I don’t think anyone has checked their roles yet, right?) as was said above, DeKay or someone else would seem to be more like the target you’d expect someone to go for.

Bella usually tries not to lie (even tho she totally lied before but that was when someone asked for her alignment).

Yeah, I actually thought most of you guys would just kill me on Night 1 which leads me to think that this Lia thing could be a deliberate kill to do something unexpected.

Me thinks it's either Icey or Sub since they've done this before. Maybe even you, Helio. You're quite new here and I'm not very sure about your playstyle but you seem like a fast learner and would probably do something like that.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Considering the fact that it takes me longer to finally decide who i think is mafia, and i still don't get night killing completely, i don't know if i'll be able to submit any.

Can i just vote myself? :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, you can, but that's counterproductive to the faction you're aligned with
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The way Lyric comments makes me look at her somehow. She acts like it’s her first or second game but she’s not that inexperienced. We’ve played several games together before.

I could imagine that she would kill Lia because she wasn’t aware of the „most dangerous scum finders“.

There’s something odd about her. I think she’s fooling us with acting inexperienced and clueless.

Vote Lyric

I mean, you have a point but don't think she would have killed me. I'm sure she knows I'm a good scum slayer since we always talk about it. Even Helio knows and they've played fewer games. :D

Yeah but maybe she killed Lia?^^

So, you're saying you are not believing the claim that Lyric has said when she said she didn't submit a kill?

Wow, if Lyric is lying, I would have to give her an Oscar for that. :D The only person I know who's good at this kinda "I don't know anything about the mafia cuz I'm not mafia" thing is Zinnia. :tongue:

Admittedly it's a good lie as Mafia, but it's also just as likely that she really did forget.

I'm not really sure at this point. I remember last game just voting a random and she happened to be a werewolf. The first days are mostly guesswork

It's a good lie but I don't think Lyric would lie like that. She's also never been mafia before and in this setup, the scums don't have a PM chat, which means her partner would not have told her to do that. It definitely takes a bit of experience to lie that way to subtly appear town.

Eh, it's really hard to say. I don't even know how many of you are planning to look at your 2nd PM today. I guess the person who sent in the Lia nightkill would know.

So far, now I'm down to either you, Icey or Sub. Maybe even Helio? I kinda had a random gut feeling on Helio yesterday but usually my Day 1 gut feeling bad. But who knows?

They haven't said much today and kinda ignored about the Lia kill and went straight to asking about the roles and alignments. I wonder if she made the kill and is second guessing if she actually is mafia or town, and that's why she asked that question?

Well, the reason I haven’t been speaking that much now is because I live in Europe so I just woke up :D

And I asked that because I did remember seeing that because I was thinking who could be the potential mafia ( that target, even for my noobie eyes, seems pretty unique :D ) So if someone would have checked it now I’m sure that’s person would have been our missing mafia. :)

I see....
    Considering the fact that it takes me longer to finally decide who i think is mafia, and i still don't get night killing completely, i don't know if i'll be able to submit any.

Can i just vote myself? :joy:

Wow, if you are mafia, I hope you'll never submit any night kills cuz then town won't get killed every night (after we lynch your partner). :D And no, you can't vote for yourself. You can however, message Silent to give you your role and alignment and that's the only true way you'll know if you're scum or town.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So how long was this day again? :) 24 hours?
  • Options

Yes.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yes.
    What has been your most fun mafia game moment? :)
  • Options
    In all of your mafia games.
  • Options

Yes.

Probably that time when Icey, Sonschi and I were scum mates and no one suspected us or lynched us at all.

But the most challenging one for me was during this game where in the setup, only one townie was the gunbearer and only their vote counts. At some point of time if you mislynch, town loses but if you lynch/shoot a mafia, town can continue playing. And at that time I was the gunbearer and if I mess up, we would lose and it was the most stressful thing ever cuz I thought it would hurt my 'scum slayer' reputation if I shoot wrongly. But I didn't, so thank God. :grimace:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

Yes.

Probably that time when Icey, Sonschi and I were scum mates and no one suspected us or lynched us at all.

But the most challenging one for me was during this game where in the setup, only one townie was the gunbearer and only their vote counts. At some point of time if you mislynch, town loses but if you lynch/shoot a mafia, town can continue playing. And at that time I was the gunbearer and if I mess up, we would lose and it was the most stressful thing ever cuz I thought it would hurt my 'scum slayer' reputation if I shoot wrongly. But I didn't, so thank God. :grimace:

That was my first game ever :love:
  • Options

Yes.

Yes. Icey thought us well. That was my 3rd game and the second time I was mafia. :D Haha, remember back then when I was scum so often, town always wants to lynch me cuz they don't trust me? :joy: Fast forward to now, scums always want to kill me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yes.

Yes. Icey thought us well. That was my 3rd game and the second time I was mafia. :D Haha, remember back then when I was scum so often, town always wants to lynch me cuz they don't trust me? :joy: Fast forward to now, scums always want to kill me.

*taught us well
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm just gonna put my vote here. If it's not Sub, I think it might be Icey or Helio. I'm just putting this out here cuz I might die on Night 2 and won't be able to say this. :grimace:

Vote: Sub
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I’m not really sure about Sub. I haven’t really noticed them being super scummy.

I think Lyric is acting very strange. After the Lia kill they have been really confusing and I think it’s just an act to hide their possible mafia side.

Vote Lyric
  • Options
    And I don’t really buy that how they said they missed the night. And I think their mafia partner is DeKay. She seems to be too encouraging of what Lyric does and making sure they won’t miss eg their night kills. I think Lyric killed Lia and DeKay got like 1%
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yes.

I was Mafia too when Sonschi hosted the gun owner setup, and we lost so bad. :joy: It was a near perfect town win.

It's been a while and we still haven't heard from Sub. I'll just go with my gut and

For now. At least until she can convince me she's town
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    And I don’t really buy that how they said they missed the night. And I think their mafia partner is DeKay. She seems to be too encouraging of what Lyric does and making sure they won’t miss eg their night kills. I think Lyric killed Lia and DeKay got like 1%

Good guess, man, but no. I didn't get 1%. LOL. Not even close to that. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Also, just want to point out, I am not saying Lyric is not scum. She still could be one but I just think she wasn't the one who did the Lia kill. If she did, then she got me good. I wouldn't mind if you guys lynch Lyric either, to be honest. Sorry, Lyric. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Also, just want to point out, I am not saying Lyric is not scum. She still could be one but I just think she wasn't the one who did the Lia kill. If she did, then she got me good. I wouldn't mind if you guys lynch Lyric either, to be honest. Sorry, Lyric. :D

25-Funny-Salty-meme-9.png
  • Options

25-Funny-Salty-meme-9.png

lKflY4yY_400x400.jpeg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Yes.

That was a terrible game for town :s

Now that my brain is up and working, I think Sub is the best option to vote for, based on her comments, and partially my gut.

Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    How did that gun owner game work? Did you all vote unanimously someone to hide the real person behind it?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    How did that gun owner game work? Did you all vote unanimously someone to hide the real person behind it?

If I remember correctly, the mafia chose a gun bearer, and if the person they chose shot mafia they keep the gun and mafia dies. If they hit town, the gun bearer dies and the person they targeted becomes the new gun bearer.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg