Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the deal with the "stop stealing" on the gallery?

Comments

• Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    @catitude5 - you can't remove the original creators name from a build or a created sim.

Thats what I thought but people on here are insisting that it still happens and that they are victims of it.
    It was mentioned earlier you can with mods and in some cases just glitches in the Gallery system. Seems like one instance of the bug was mentioned here which luthienrising pointed a fix to: http://forums.thesims.com/en_Us/discussion/870304/how-do-you-get-rid-of-this-original-by-thing-on-lots

I am not sure what mods Simmers are using to remove it via mod and if it is mentioned that is something Gurus should know about because it can easily be a tool to breach the security of the Gallery. I guess biggest question in this thread is what is even relevant to this topic anymore? The hashtag thing is something that occurred 3 years ago as pointed out in this thread. It is sad that three year old grudges still exist in the community and I feel like the Sims 4 community is probably the most disconnected of all the Sims communities.: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/841618/sick-of-this-stealing-nonsense/

There was a topic on Forbes about the effects of social media and I this topic shows that even Gallery can have negative effects towards someone too as shown by the misuse of a hashtag: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2017/06/30/a-run-down-of-social-medias-effects-on-our-mental-health

I guess when using Gallery, avoid and report hashtags that cause offense would be the best advice I can give you with all of this. Probably why I tend to I like being a builder. Things like hashtags don't bother me. Must be a social media thing I guess. If I do download, I make sure it is Simmers I've actually interacted with like watching DrGluon do his builds on Twitch and I make sure not to reupload his stuff. I think this is why the mods encourage us not to necro old topics like this since it tends to stir the pot all over again and cause dissension within the community. So now that I know it is a very old topic, I don't find it personally relevant to talk about anymore. Anyway happy Simming and enjoy your weekend.

An old topic? I do not understand what that means? I just posted this about a week ago.
    Recro old topics? How is that true? Was someone else offended years ago but that hashtag? If they were why is it still there?

• Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    @catitude5 - you can't remove the original creators name from a build or a created sim.

Thats what I thought but people on here are insisting that it still happens and that they are victims of it.
    It was mentioned earlier you can with mods and in some cases just glitches in the Gallery system. Seems like one instance of the bug was mentioned here which luthienrising pointed a fix to: http://forums.thesims.com/en_Us/discussion/870304/how-do-you-get-rid-of-this-original-by-thing-on-lots

I am not sure what mods Simmers are using to remove it via mod and if it is mentioned that is something Gurus should know about because it can easily be a tool to breach the security of the Gallery. I guess biggest question in this thread is what is even relevant to this topic anymore? The hashtag thing is something that occurred 3 years ago as pointed out in this thread. It is sad that three year old grudges still exist in the community and I feel like the Sims 4 community is probably the most disconnected of all the Sims communities.: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/841618/sick-of-this-stealing-nonsense/

There was a topic on Forbes about the effects of social media and I this topic shows that even Gallery can have negative effects towards someone too as shown by the misuse of a hashtag: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2017/06/30/a-run-down-of-social-medias-effects-on-our-mental-health

I guess when using Gallery, avoid and report hashtags that cause offense would be the best advice I can give you with all of this. Probably why I tend to I like being a builder. Things like hashtags don't bother me. Must be a social media thing I guess. If I do download, I make sure it is Simmers I've actually interacted with like watching DrGluon do his builds on Twitch and I make sure not to reupload his stuff. I think this is why the mods encourage us not to necro old topics like this since it tends to stir the pot all over again and cause dissension within the community. So now that I know it is a very old topic, I don't find it personally relevant to talk about anymore. Anyway happy Simming and enjoy your weekend.

An old topic? I do not understand what that means? I just posted this about a week ago.
    Recro old topics? How is that true? Was someone else offended years ago but that hashtag? If they were why is it still there?

Use search box, there was a quite old topic about this
    (but was times when really, needed than others mention the creator as there was not a field "created by:" at the gallery)
  • Options
    leo3487 wrote: »

(but was times when really, needed than others mention the creator as there was not a field "created by:" at the gallery)

My post was not about that originally. It was about the stop stealing hashtag being offensive to me. It became something else with all the posts going off in another direction.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2018
    Eiraya wrote: »
    I find it interesting that everyone here defends the idea of people stealing each others' work by saying that technically it's the property/creation of EA/Maxis, not us. You wouldn't say that about an artwork created in Photoshop. Yes, EA/Maxis provides the tools and the platform on which we can build and share our creations, but you came up with the idea, and you should get recognition for that.

Obviously, the devs don't like the idea of people taking credit for others' work either, because if you reupload a house that you downloaded off the gallery, it should show the original creator's name. Sometimes that doesn't always work, though. I once downloaded a house off the gallery then bulldozed it, then proceeded to build a really large house on the same lot that took me days to complete. And once I uploaded it, it had a disclaimer saying that it was an original upload by another creator. Naturally, I got pretty annoyed that the credit was being taken away from me, especially because it was a lot of time and effort dropped into making that house.

It's very annoying and very petty for someone to take your work, reupload it, and get all the recognition for it, although they didn't put any effort into making it themselves.

So I completely understand why the community would work to let everyone know that's something that's looked down on, even if it's not going against any official rules. Honestly, if someone reuploaded one of my builds chances are I wouldn't even know. The gallery tends to bug out for me a lot (most recently I uploaded a house and the gallery tagged it as having CC, even though I don't have any build/buy mode CC), so I mostly just use it just to store my builds online in case all my local files get wiped or lost for some reason.

Then take it up with EA. We agreed to EA's terms which include anything made in the game is the property of EA's - if you are playing the game. We paid for the right to play the game as it is designed - period. EA does not give us any ownership rights. Read what you signed is all I can say.

I cannot speak for photoshop or any other games or any other instance on the internet. But to have rights of copyright or recognition which means some kind of agreement or right to designs in this game you would have had to have purchased those rights (not the game) along with such an agreement and documentation with EA. None of which comes from using this game.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member

Obviously, the devs don't like the idea of people taking credit for others' work either, because if you reupload a house that you downloaded off the gallery, it should show the original creator's name. Sometimes that doesn't always work, though. I once downloaded a house off the gallery then bulldozed it, then proceeded to build a really large house on the same lot that took me days to complete. And once I uploaded it, it had a disclaimer saying that it was an original upload by another creator. Naturally, I got pretty annoyed that the credit was being taken away from me, especially because it was a lot of time and effort dropped into making that house.

It's very annoying and very petty for someone to take your work, reupload it, and get all the recognition for it, although they didn't put any effort into making it themselves.

So I completely understand why the community would work to let everyone know that's something that's looked down on, even if it's not going against any official rules. Honestly, if someone reuploaded one of my builds chances are I wouldn't even know. The gallery tends to bug out for me a lot (most recently I uploaded a house and the gallery tagged it as having CC, even though I don't have any build/buy mode CC), so I mostly just use it just to store my builds online in case all my local files get wiped or lost for some reason.

So you downloaded a lot and placed it in your game. You bulldozed it and rebuilt on it rather than just going to a lot in your own game and building on that to upload (which would have given you the credit btw).

The method you went with . . .it is the lot that a creator uploads that has them listed as the original creator not the house itself. So if you bulldoze it, then of course they would get recognition for it. It's actually no different then someone taking one of my lots and reuploading it with my name on it or not. And that's what simmers are getting upset over...you just happen to be on the other side of the coin.

Although, as I stated, if you had just used an original lot from your own game, then that wouldn't have happened.
  • Options
    KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    edited January 2018
    3) we have already determined that credit can never be erased from the original creator, there is no way around the built in function, Period!
    1) We have already determined that this isn't true, Period! 2) EA clearly wants people to get credit for their work (otherwise there wouldn't be an "original by" tag), Period! 3) Even if this name tagging sometimes doesn't work poperly or can be avoided doesn't mean it's okay to reupload without mentioning the original creator's name, Period!
    but you who feel it is otherwise stealing, on the other hand, must also understand that when you put anything whatsoever on the forum, then it is absolutely meant for any and every simmer who chooses to upload/download, period! This is not going to change. it is an EA rule or policy, if you will.
    4) It is not the purpose of terms of use to replace moral standards, Period!

• Options
    Kuroi wrote: »
    3) we have already determined that credit can never be erased from the original creator, there is no way around the built in function, Period!
    1) We have already determined that this isn't true, Period! 2) EA clearly wants people to get credit for their work (otherwise there wouldn't be an "original by" tag), Period! 3) Even if this name tagging sometimes doesn't work poperly or can be avoided doesn't mean it's okay to reupload without mentioning the original creator's name, Period!
    but you who feel it is otherwise stealing, on the other hand, must also understand that when you put anything whatsoever on the forum, then it is absolutely meant for any and every simmer who chooses to upload/download, period! This is not going to change. it is an EA rule or policy, if you will.
    4) It is not the purpose of terms of use to replace moral standards, Period!

And the hashtag stop stealing is offensive period.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited January 2018
    Found it from EA terms of service Rules of Conduct.
    Source: https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
    "Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an EA Service."
    So using Gallery and trying to exploit the original by feature whether by a glitch or use of mod to remove it is against the EA terms of service because someone would be exploiting the property owned by EA to alter that EA Service especially one that can be used by people all over the world. Seems like the #stopstealing was a reaction to an exploit in the Gallery system.

Now for the legality of the hashtags, nothing per se against it in the terms of service. People do have the right to do whatever hashtags they want as long as it follows the following guidelines. In the case of offensive material, EA has to deem it so as noted in this part of the terms and services: "Publish, post, upload or distribute any content, such as a topic, name, screen name, avatar, persona, or other material or information, that EA (acting reasonably and objectively) determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful." So EA has to act reasonable and objectively to determine whether the #stopstealing is offensive or not. Best outlet for that is to let mods or your local CM know about it such as @EAMage.

For just general use of comments said on people's walls or on Gallery page comment sections, again if you see this report it and if it doesn't stop have mods step in:
    "Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an EA Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of game play, chat or dialogue within an EA Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.

Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated."

Anyways two wrongs do not make a right, but in both cases with regards to exploiting the Gallery program and in using abusive speech, both fall under the EA Terms of Service Rules of Conduct. Also Terms and Service aren't a pick and choose type of deal, we all agree to all of the things that fall under it with no exceptions.

I have a pretty good idea how people are finding a workaround with the Gallery too using the tray importer mod that allows you to both download and upload Sims 4 content. I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. Yep I was right. UrbanSims talks about the reuploading processing not maintaining the creator's name with this program in her video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp_IX4d0kS4
    Post edited by Scobre on
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    edited January 2018
    leo3487 wrote: »

My post was not about that originally. It was about the stop stealing hashtag being offensive to me. It became something else with all the posts going off in another direction.

Whoa. Whoa. Let me stop you there. You created this thread and have posted in it about how people shouldn't be offended, or feel how they feel about what they create and upload to the gallery being stolen. You mention they don't have to upload it as well, to prevent any theft or whatever term you want to use for it. Now, you're claiming that you are "offended" by the hashtag? If you cannot get your emotions in order over a hashtag, you shouldn't be lecturing others how to get their emotions in order. Period. They don't have to upload their creations, you don't have to look at the hashtags, and if you tragically spot it, you can scroll on, much like rational adults often do.

Yes, these are pixels. Yes, they have zero worth outside of the game or computer. However, how people feel is how they feel. There is the answer to the question you posed at the very beginning. Because they are human. Because they get to feel however they want, and do not in any way, shape, or form, have to justify themselves to YOU. They have as much right to be offended that someone pilfered something they made (effort and time comes into play for this argument, but it's likely been beaten into the ground) as you have to be offended that you spotted a hashtag that you don't agree with. But you when lecture someone on being offended by pixels when you are offended by a # and some words coming afterward, you lose credibility. You are in fact offended over something that is not life and death and has no value off the game or computer, the exact thing you are lecturing others about. It's a double-standard.

I get both sides. I really do. I understand that some question getting worked up over something that isn't life and death, something that is in fact supposed to bring fun and joy. But I also understand that some people put their time and effort into something to give to someone else, only to have it copied by some lazy pleb who lacks the creativity and originality to make it themselves. Yes, even if it's a Sims 4 lot. When you say that people shouldn't be offended over it, but then admit to being offended by a hashtag, your argument loses its credibility for me.

Let people be. If they want to be upset about it, they can be upset about it. You're not the governing authority on who should feel what. The mods should absolutely close this. It's unnecessarily beating a dead horse, and it serves no purpose but to upset a lot of people and turn people against each other. Nice to see in all these years that the forums haven't changed one single bit.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    The discussion is still going strong, interesting.

A related story: A few years ago someone took a picture of one of my sims I had posted on the forum and used it in their Youtube video. I was kind of upset about it because 1. They were trying to make a point in their video that I found offensive and 2. I felt they should ask before using a picture of my sim outside of the forum on a site were you can actually make ad revenue, no less. I argued with this person about it, when they posted their video on the forum (it was only a very small part of a bigger issue). The reason I am telling this story, is that the only "official" reaction was: Don't use other player's creations without asking.
    Mind you, I did not expect an "official" response at all, but that was it. There were no sanctions or forum banishment and nor should there have been.
    If someone is really so inconsiderate that they would re-upload your creation as their own - which is not what OP is advocating at all - it is ok to be upset. Take 10 minutes, heck, take an hour. But don't let it ruin the fun you have with the game and sharing your creations.

By the way, "Original by" was not added because EA had a problem with re-uploading, it was added because players complained about creations being uploaded after edits (or just for kicks).
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited January 2018
    The discussion is still going strong, interesting.

A related story: A few years ago someone took a picture of one of my sims I had posted on the forum and used it in their Youtube video. I was kind of upset about it because 1. They were trying to make a point in their video that I found offensive and 2. I felt they should ask before using a picture of my sim outside of the forum on a site were you can actually make ad revenue, no less. I argued with this person about it, when they posted their video on the forum (it was only a very small part of a bigger issue). The reason I am telling this story, is that the only "official" reaction was: Don't use other player's creations without asking.
    Mind you, I did not expect an "official" response at all, but that was it. There were no sanctions or forum banishment and nor should there have been.
    If someone is really so inconsiderate that they would re-upload your creation as their own - which is not what OP is advocating at all - it is ok to be upset. Take 10 minutes, heck, take an hour. But don't let it ruin the fun you have with the game and sharing your creations.

By the way, "Original by" was not added because EA had a problem with re-uploading, it was added because players complained about creations being uploaded after edits (or just for kicks).

This was explained early on in the game's life. Re-uploading has been a problem since TS2 and became a bigger problem with TS3. They were sure including this tag would appease people, but of course...nope.

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Been reading this thread on and off since the day it started. Obviously an explosive topic.

I haven't re uploaded anything yet but see no problem doing so as long as the original creator is credited. When searching the gallery that's how I stumble across some of the best builders by clicking on that original by name.

I've lost the stuff in my library once and it was like losing a lot of work. When I download a build I usually pull out all the MOO items .. some are hidden. I play it and change it more because some builders don't play test thoroughly. If a new pack comes out I might switch up all sorts of things until I like what I'm playing with. I might play out a perfect garden or collection and add it in. When new packs come out I might change it more. Then eventually I might want to start a new story and want to store this well played and loved lot so that maybe I can revisit it or put it in another save game. (I restart a lot of new worlds) Flash drive? Did I say I was disorganized?.. I'd lose it. All I can say is I'll use the re upload feature for storage if I have a mind too and properly credit the original maker.

I will be avoiding those creators that have a problem with re uploading in the future though. I know by doing this I'll be avoiding probably some of the best creators out there.

I do have to say this topic reminds me of that Anne Rice fiasco that happened sometime back when she said she didn't want her characters used in fan fiction.. even went after it legally. She got all that prima donna flack and eye-rolling because of her stance. Now she's okay with it.. she just avoids reading it.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    People upload their art for others to see, that doesn't mean they want their art to be reuploaded or copied by someone else and have their work credited to someone else.
  • Options
    mika wrote: »
    People upload their art for others to see, that doesn't mean they want their art to be reuploaded or copied by someone else and have their work credited to someone else.

It is never a good idea not to give credit to the original creator. That was established early on in this thread. If you look at my gallery I have the original creators name on all my uploads and also have thanked them personally and have gone into their gallery and favored all their stuff wither I used it in my game or not. So I do not understand why that is stealing.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Found it from EA terms of service Rules of Conduct.
    Source: https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
    "Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an EA Service."
    So using Gallery and trying to exploit the original by feature whether by a glitch or use of mod to remove it is against the EA terms of service because someone would be exploiting the property owned by EA to alter that EA Service especially one that can be used by people all over the world. Seems like the #stopstealing was a reaction to an exploit in the Gallery system.

Now for the legality of the hashtags, nothing per se against it in the terms of service. People do have the right to do whatever hashtags they want as long as it follows the following guidelines. In the case of offensive material, EA has to deem it so as noted in this part of the terms and services: "Publish, post, upload or distribute any content, such as a topic, name, screen name, avatar, persona, or other material or information, that EA (acting reasonably and objectively) determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful." So EA has to act reasonable and objectively to determine whether the #stopstealing is offensive or not. Best outlet for that is to let mods or your local CM know about it such as @EAMage.

For just general use of comments said on people's walls or on Gallery page comment sections, again if you see this report it and if it doesn't stop have mods step in:
    "Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an EA Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of game play, chat or dialogue within an EA Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.

Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated."

Anyways two wrongs do not make a right, but in both cases with regards to exploiting the Gallery program and in using abusive speech, both fall under the EA Terms of Service Rules of Conduct. Also Terms and Service aren't a pick and choose type of deal, we all agree to all of the things that fall under it with no exceptions.

I have a pretty good idea how people are finding a workaround with the Gallery too using the tray importer mod that allows you to both download and upload Sims 4 content. I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. Yep I was right. UrbanSims talks about the reuploading processing not maintaining the creator's name with this program in her video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp_IX4d0kS4

I have written I am awaiting an answer. I have stated and will state again it is not right to upload creations without the original creator on it. I do not and do not condone it. I try not to do any of the things that you have mentioned. Thanks for the review though.

I was trying to avoid mentioning the mod as I felt that was encouraging others to use it. Trying to be nice. Trying to give the creators credit for their builds.
  • Options
    Can we not agree to let this die?
  • Options

OK I agree. Still offended but I agree.
  • Options

If you are offended talk to the simmer privately. Why does everything have to be hashed out, dragged out, knocked out on the forums lol.

But thanks :)
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2018

If you are offended talk to the simmer privately. Why does everything have to be hashed out, dragged out, knocked out on the forums lol.

Because the forum is for discussing things publicly and it's fine as long as no rules are being broken. (Also, there is no 'one' simmer as this is a widespread issue.) In case you weren't aware, you're not forced to enter any thread you don't want to. B)
  • Options
    KristaBallKristaBall Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Cinebar said:
    > Netzspannung wrote: »
    >
    > It seems that it is "stealing" to people who believe that the number of downloads and favourites are a currency, since that is really the only thing you get out of it. I assume one can spend this currency to buy prestige in the Simming community, but I wouldn't really know anything about that.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The gallery is a competition to many. Or there wouldn't be any stealing would there?
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I find it interesting that everyone here defends the idea of people stealing each others' work by saying that technically it's the property/creation of EA/Maxis, not us. You wouldn't say that about an artwork created in Photoshop. Yes, EA/Maxis provides the tools and the platform on which we can build and share our creations, but you came up with the idea, and you should get recognition for that.

I have decided to leave this conversation alone. But i agree. And theres a lot of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 going on here.

As of right now they have the choice to upload others creativity and EA hasnt done anything about it. For now builders will just have to decide to put up with it.

• Options

I have decided to leave this conversation alone. But i agree. And theres a lot of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 going on here.

As of right now they have the choice to upload others creativity and EA hasnt done anything about it. For now builders will just have to decide to put up with it.

I have written to EA gurus and hope that they will answer me to ask them what their opinion is. I did that right after I posted this and they have not gotten back to me.
    I will say it again I have not condoned any uploading without credit being given to the original creators. Saving my stuff to the gallery is something that I have done and I am not certain I will or will not do it again depends on what I stand to lose for my game. We disagree on some things on here but taking credit on creations that are not your own is morally wrong. Never said anywhere that it was the right thing to do. Check my gallery I have credited all the creators and sent others to their creations. When I go into the gallery for a creation I always go in and favorite the creator. Also when a creation contains cc then I do feel that should be listed also I have seen where it is not and then the work has to be changed in order to use it if you do not have the cc.
  • Options
    IceyJ wrote: »

Because the forum is for discussing things publicly and it's fine as long as no rules are being broken. (Also, there is no 'one' simmer as this is a widespread issue.) In case you weren't aware, you're not forced to enter any thread you don't want to. B)

No duh! You know how many times this thread pops up over the years. Just saying we don't need to cause drama on the forums just cuz we can. Also based on how many posts I have fairly sure I know how to use the forums and about entering not entering...just like you have the option to respond or not to me or anyone else. No one forced you B)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member

I have written to EA gurus and hope that they will answer me to ask them what their opinion is. I did that right after I posted this and they have not gotten back to me.
    I will say it again I have not condoned any uploading without credit being given to the original creators. Saving my stuff to the gallery is something that I have done and I am not certain I will or will not do it again depends on what I stand to lose for my game. We disagree on some things on here but taking credit on creations that are not your own is morally wrong. Never said anywhere that it was the right thing to do. Check my gallery I have credited all the creators and sent others to their creations. When I go into the gallery for a creation I always go in and favorite the creator. Also when a creation contains cc then I do feel that should be listed also I have seen where it is not and then the work has to be changed in order to use it if you do not have the cc.

Which Guru's did you contact and how? On Twitter? @EA_mage is the community manager, she might have some thoughts on the issue.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Which Guru's did you contact and how? On Twitter? @EA_mage is the community manager, she might have some thoughts on the issue.

I contacted graham and drake and added @EA mage and have heard nothing back but the new stuff pack just came out and news of the raising prices for some countries so they could be busy right now. They may just need time. I have contacted both graham and drake before on something else and they answered me so i suspect they are quite busy. I sent them.a message from my page. I dont use twitter.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top