Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very big thank you @RyeCris16 for both your very generous words on my festive builds and your lovely Christmas wishes, very kind of you. Hope you had a fabulous time also :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Ignite

Here is a nightclub to celebrate the New Year. DJ, dance and party place with karaoke, dining, bar and lounge plus outdoor terrace and bacony :)

Download here
    More pics here

Xk7Jy6l.png

ja0VK13.jpg

gqqBoxH.jpg

hyaI1L5.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Ignite is a very stylishly modern night club to celebrate New Years Eve in! :) Very nice exterior design of the venue! The orange and black colour scheme of the build looks so very,very effective! The barren black trees add a great effect to the build also! The black water fountains are a nice touch on the front porch entry area. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! Sims will enjoy karaokeing, or sitting on the black sofa listening to other sims singing. Very nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools, having a drink from the bar and a chat. The drinks shelves look great on the wall there, and the black cat is a nice touch. It is a nice touch that there is a cooking area with black furnishings for sims to enjoy cooking meals to eat at the venue. Very nice music nook, for sims to enjoy listening to the piano and guitar being played and sims singing, whilst sitting eating and drinking at the tables. The patterned floor rugs add a nice look to the venue areas. Very nice dance floor area! The chequered dance floor tiling looks great! Sims will have fun dancing to the dj booth music, or enjoy sitting at the nearby table having a drink from the bar. Very nice bubbles machine nook for Sims to enjoy sitting on the seats using the machine. They will like getting food and drinks from the vending machine. The tall chairs against the wall are very nice for sims to sit and rest on,
    It is a very nice Nightclub venue to celebrate special occasions in! :)
  • Options
    Many thanks dear @rosemow for your beautiful review, your lovely words always bring great happiness. Thank you also for all your wonderful support and kindness, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Hi there sweetie :blush:

I sadly have not spent much time lately keeping up with showcases. I have been stretching my in game life and real life too thin and just haven't had time to do all the things I want to do :wink:

Finally I have a few days off with the kids being at my mums (hurray) and I can do some catching up!

Congrats on the Maxis fave for Golden Fleece! Well deserved, a wonderful home and just stunning in night view!

Your Christmas Cottage, Crimbo, looks so cozy, and I love the country interior!

Ignite is a perfect homage to the new year. I love that you picked a night club! The orange and black is a stunning combination, and I love how you have kept the exterior and interior in the same style and colors. Looks cohesive, and super funky!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Wish you all the best in the new year :smiley:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I haven't checked this thread in a while. Such wonderful new creations. My favorite is Golden Fleece. I love it! So pretty.
  • Options
    Many thanks for stopping by @Laebeth it's always a great pleasure to read your kind and beautiful words. Thank you also for the holiday wishes, it was very busy but wonderful, my favourite time of year. Hope you have a fantastic time also and wish you all the best for 2018 :)

Lovely to see you here @illusie thank you very much for leaving your kind and wonderful words, always very much appreciated. Wishing you a very happy New Year :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you. Happy New Year to you too!
  • Options
    ParadoxSimsParadoxSims Posts: 90 Member
    Looking through your designs now and just amazed by all of them. I am working on a few homes myself at the moment and hopefully I'll be able to get them onto the forums and such like you!
  • Options
    Lovely to see you here @ParadoxSims thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your kind and wonderful words :) Hope you have lots of fun building, I'm already looking forward to seeing your creations :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Salvador

Salvador marks the start of a fresh New Year with a coastal theme externally and luxury gold interiors. Perfect for family living, there are four bedrooms and four bathrooms, kitchen, dining and living rooms, study, gym and art studio, plus lots of extras. Many outdoor rooms including swimming pool, firepit, piano pergola, bar, dancing, bbq and gardening. Private balcony on the first floor for entertaining.

Download here
    More pics here

gIxd0n2.png

phLqB74.jpg

5klbDSN.jpg

rbyND9h.jpg

zOOhWHs.jpg

exTafJc.jpg

RXbUd2h.jpg

QZc9qYy.jpg

KlCk7OD.jpg

3b8t4eI.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    The exterior design and the layout of Salvador is very nice! :) Very nice design of the roofing! The white colour of the exterior walls gives a very nice look to the home. The flowers and fairy nook area in the front of the home looks very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The black, gold and white colour scheme looks very nice, and the trees wall pattern in the room gives a great look to the rooms. Very nice living room! It looks nice how the wall of candles divides off a bar area. The sims will enjoy sitting on the cube stools having a drink from the bar there. Very nice sofa seat and armchairs sitting area for sims to relax and watch tv and listen to music through the wall speaker. The photos are a nice touch on the wall. It is great that there is a bubbles machine nook for sims to enjoy using the item in their home. Very nice dining room area! The fireplace will keep Sims warm whilst eating their meals. The gold edged curtains look elegant! The fruit bowl on the dining table and candles on the fireplace ledge are nice touches there. Very nice kitchen and office areas. The kitchen wall texture looks nice, and it is nice that there is an eat in dining area. Nice study desk nook area in the office for Sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table or enjoy talking to other sims who are sitting in the armchairs across the table. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! It is a very nice family home! The art decor items look great in the art room! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there. Very nice outdoors areas! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs outdoors in the sunshine having a drink from the drinks tray or enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the meals in the outdoors air at the table. The yellow chairs around the fire pit are nice and sunny looking! The sunflowers are special touches of sunshine for the sims to see when outdoors! The water fountain feature with the sofa seats on the edges of it looks great! Very nice music pergola! Sims will enjoy sitting there listening to the piano music being played.
    It is very nice and very detailed and fully features family home! :)
  • Options
    Wow, dear @rosemow your wonderful words bring so much happiness and always put a huge smile on my face. A very big thank you for all your kindness and support and for all the time you take to look and comment so beautifully :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    So many beautiful details in Salvador! I love the way you used the room dividers, and the outdoor areas are superb! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @masajo, Salvador is very beautiful!
  • Options
    Thank you very much @StSciurus for your beautiful words, I really like the room dividers and use them so much, they are very versatile :)
    Many thanks for your wonderful words @illusie really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Hi @masajo :)
    Still a lot of beauty in here, I can see!
    Love the creativity on travellers rest and Clementine is just wonderfully designed and decorated <3 Hope you are well - it's been a while :)
  • Options
    Lovely to see you here @Miliksim thank you very much for stopping by and leaving such beautiful words, very kind of you and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Con Amore

A little taste of Tuscany with this casa inspired by the upcoming St Valentine's Day. Romantic gardens in soft lilac shades which include a private patio, swimming pool, bbq dining, chess, lounge, firepit, woodworking and kids area. There is a parking bay and pond at the front. Inside is a 'bubble' room, kitchen/diner, living room, study and piano room with bar. There are two bedrooms and three bathrooms plus indoor gym :)

Download here
    More pics here

O3DgYff.png

OvBFjQQ.jpg

ub4zYDh.jpg

HOXTshu.jpg

LBw4kIr.jpg

vU7xwCb.jpg

tjNpigQ.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    The exterior design and the layout of Con Amore looks so very nice! :) It is such a very pretty home! Very nice design of the roofing! The type of and placement of the windows looks very nice. The lilac flowers in the outdoors areas look so very, very lovely! The floral water fountain sculpture and the flowers surrounding in the front area of the build looks so very nice! The texture of the exterior walls and the greenery on it looks very nice. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoors living and dining area! It is such very pretty floral settings for the sims to enjoy resting on armchair chatting, or sitting at the umbrella covered table enjoying meals that they have cooked on the bbq! They will enjoy playing chess in the sunshine, or have fun swimming in the pool. It is great that there is a firepit nook area where sims can enjoy sitting on the butterflies camping seats toasting food and keeping warm. Very nice nook area nearby for sims to enjoy crafting items on the woodwork table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow, orange and salmon colour of the walls and furniture looks very nice! Very nice tv watching area. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sunny yellow sofa seats watching tv and chatting, and the patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room, The fruit bowl is nice on the coffee table. It is great that there is a nook area for sims to use the bubbles machine. The patterned floor prints add such special touches to the room areas through the home! Very nice music and bar area ! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa, having a drink from the bar, and listening to the piano music being played. Very nice furnishing and layout of the bedrooms! The blue and orange colour scheme gives a very nice feel to the rooms. The patterned curtains look very nice placed on the bedhead areas in the kids room. The soft toy cat and the animal themed armchair are cute in the room!
    It is such a very, very pretty home! :)
  • Options
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for all your wonderful kindness and support. It is so lovely to read your beautiful words which are always very uplifting and bring so much happiness. Wishing you a fantastic week ahead :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @masajo, Ooooh! Ignite is Fabulous! Love, love the cool color design and color scheme. The spooky trees are Perfect as a backdrop for this awesome build!

Salvador is a Gorgeous home, so elegantly done! The outdoor areas are just beautiful, as is always the way with your gorgeous landscaping techniques. I love how you include so many different activities for our simmies to enjoy, in all your homes!

Con Amore is stunning, with its awesome design and delightful landscape! The curvy flower lined path and drive are so very cool. Love the ombre walls for the cool interior and all the wonderful outdoor spaces. So very Pretty! :smile:
  • Options
    It's always a great pleasure to see you here @WrathofCath and read your beautiful words :) A very big thank you for all your kindness and wonderful support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @masajo, the architecture and garden of Con Amore are stunning. I love how you used the same wallpaper in the house in different shades. The house is beautiful both on the inside and outside
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Great to see your wonderful builds close up Masajo. xox Folly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top