Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    Thank you @Jessiejessan :smiley: you made a lovely room yourself, really like the cradle corner and the dotted rug :smiley:
  • Options
    carolynrossercarolynrosser Posts: 438 Member

Theme for the week: A nursery for a new baby
    Gallery name of room : Welcome To Earth Bedroom
    Origin id : carolynrosser
    Link to Imgur gallery: Here
    Pictures of the room :

The perfect room for your little out-of-this-world addition! Whether your new baby is joining a family of aliens or just a family of outer-space enthusiasts, this star-and-planet themed room will help him feel right at home!

t4fqiPZ.png

vSgFj3z.png

dkI33wB.png

aMzp8qP.png

UGKCvt2.png

hlblpYD.png

UGaqN7Z.png

IIEWBl3.png

6UGz4SO.jpg
  • Options
    AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    The toy piano can be played. The sims look ridiculous playing it, but it's usable.

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A nursery
    Gallery name of room : Nursery
    Origin id : Ainsleyfr
    Pictures of the room :PyHWqpv.pngtXzN5jw.pngiGBBzwd.pnggjLHW19.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,646 Member
    Welcome to Earth Bedroom is a great star, outer space, and planet themed nursery for the new little baby! @carolynrosser :) The blue colour of the walls to reflect night skies and outer space , and the starry pattern on it looks so very effective! The space themed pictures go well with the theme, and it is nice that there is a star shaped mirror for sims to check their appearance in. The moon and stars circular and square floor rugs is a great touch. Very nice reading nook area! The parents will enjoy sitting in the star patterned armchair reading a story to their little child. The alien gnome is cute! The space themed puppet theatre will be fun for the baby to use when older. It is great that there is an alien bassinet in the room! The space/stars/planets themed wall divider is a great touch, diviidng off the room areas! It is nice that there is a tub of toys for the baby to play with. The pink space crystal looks great in the room, and it is great that the rubbish bin is space themed too! The parents will enjoy playing lullabies to the little baby on the guitar.
    The themed furnishing of the room looks very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    The blue, pink and purple colour scheme of your Nursery looks very pretty and calming for the new little baby @Ainsleyf :) Very nice furnishing and layout of the room! The windows angled sofa sitting nook is very nice! The parents will enjoy sitting there reading stories to their little baby with sunshine coming in through the windows. The pink curtains and the starry nights on the walls either sides of the windows look very pretty! It is nice that there is a changing table corner nook. The heart teddy, duck, and giraffe look cute there! The cherry blossom trees and the clouds on the wall is a nice touch. The reduced sized piano looks great! Sims will enjoy playing lullabies on it! Very pretty bassinet area! The pink stars and the hot air balloons wall prints and the rainbow themed wall shelving look so nice there ! The animal wall pictures, heart teddy, bunny and cat are very cute for the little baby to look at! The mobile is nice for the baby to look up and see . The striped patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room, and the unicorn print door looks great!
    It is a very special nursery for the new little baby! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    There were some gorgeous new year rooms! I started my build and just couldn't find anything that I was very pleased with. That's okay, cause, you guys all took care of the awesome for me!

@coolsim9999999 - so glad you figured a way to build with Cats and Dogs. Very industrious of you and I'm thrilled you found something that works for you. Your nursery room is absolutely charming and I love the idea of gifts for the new baby.
    @hippisimsdesign - very cool bathroom. Has some great CC pieces - I especially love that mirror!
    @kojik - very cool room. Loving that floor and the ship and lighthouse art.
    @AlyRay96 - very pretty room. Really like the unusual shape and the grand piano centerpiece. Very chic!
    @Leashahampton - so pretty and delicate. Love that lamp combo and the rainbow theme and paintings.!
    @xraygrl2004 - Very cool! Loving that blast of violet and the curtain combo!
    @whitemojo - That crib is just to die for! I'm also loving your kid's art and the bookshelf/dollhouse. Cool!
    @kilra0 - loving that bohemian look with the dark wallpaper and hanging lights. Cool way to put together a changing table as well!
    @jessiejessan - Such a pretty delicate room and I love the shelving you did over the changing table too! Super nice!
    @Simmerbug - adorable room! Really like the cars lined up on the dresser and the rug you chose. Cool!
    @Bubblebruise - those greens are awesome and look great with the splashes of black. Love that centerpiece piano too!
    @luckyheather - well, just stunning! Love that centerpiece with the rugs and lotuses. It's just a beautiful room all around!
    @carolynrosser - Space Baby!!! Very cool!! Loving those blues and all of the little alien touches!

And @Rosemow - thanks so much for this wonderful challenge thread and the lovely review!! We're all so lucky to have you here on the forums!

Disclaimer: If I missed anyone it is purely unintentional - as always!

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,144 Member
    edited January 2018
    Thank you very much @Ainsleyf ! I'm glad you liked my nursery and the baby gifts , and that I figured out how I can play Cats & Dogs and not get scared (by just using it for my build challenge saves!
    @Ainsleyf --- Your nursery is awesome! I really like your color scheme --- and especially that toy piano!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Last night, we lost heat on the second floor, and today, our pipes burst, and we just lost heat on the first floor, and the emergency company can't come until at least tomorrow! It's really cold outside (below 0 degrees F/-18 degrees C with the wind chill and very, very snowy --- way more snowy than we're used to. We have enough relatives in the area, so, if the heat doesn't come back on soon, we'll go there until the heat is back on and the pipes are fixed. Different rooms keep leaking... I'm on my old laptop from 2007, and so, I won't really be online and can't do any building/playing TS4 because this laptop is so old.
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Last night, we lost heat on the second floor, and today, our pipes burst, and we just lost heat on the second, and the emergency company can't come until at least tomorrow! It's really cold outside (below 0 degrees F/-18 degrees C with the windchill and very, very snowy --- way more snowy than we're used to. We have enough relatives in the area, so, if the heat doesn't come back on soon, we'll go there until the heat is back on and the pipes are fixed. Different rooms keep leaking... I'm on my old laptop from 2007, and so, I won't really be online or building/playing TS4 because this laptop is so old.

Hello @coolsim9999999
    I am so sorry that your home has lost heat and the pipes have burst! :( It would be so very cold for you. I hope that the heating issues will be fixed as soon as possible. I send hugs to you <3 I hope that you will be able to find ways to try to keep warm in your home or that you will be able to spend time with your relatives. I will keep you in my thoughts.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Thank you very much @rosemow! It's going to be 2 days before the heat comes back on, and we've had to move our bed and so much other furniture out of the way. I think we'll be going to one of our relatives' houses soon. Thanks for the nice message and the hugs and thoughts <3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,810 Member
    @coolsim9999999 I am sorry to hear what is happening at your home, I do hope they fix your pipes/heating very quick and not have too much damage. Take care and stay warm and dry with family xxx Hugs
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow! It's going to be 2 days before the heat comes back on, and we've had to move our bed and so much other furniture out of the way. I think we'll be going to one of our relatives' houses soon. Thanks for the nice message and the hugs <3!

You’re welcome @coolsim9999999 :) It is best that you go to your relative’s house. You will be warmer there, and it would be so very cold for you in your home at the moment, and difficult with the leaking.
  • Options
    Thank you very much @luckyheather for your very nice message and the hugs :)! They can't help us for 2 days --- even on the emergency list, so, we're calling family right after dinner. So, far, there are 3 leaks.
    @rosemow --- yeah, we're going to leave for a relative's house in a little while. We don't know what is going to leak next because there are leaks where there have never been any even small leaks.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    That's awful @coolsim9999999 stay warm and safe and I'll be keeping fingers crossed that it all gets fixed soon for you!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Thank you very much @Ainsleyf for your very nice message! There was a cancellation, and so, the heat repair guy was able to come earlier tonight, and he fixed part of the problem, so we have heat on the first floor again --- although, it's not as good as it will be when the guy comes back on Monday to fix the second floor heat and the pipes --- although, we still have to deal with the water damage that's already occurred. He said that we will not get any more water damage. So, we'll sleep downstairs with an extra blanket. So, we'll be warm enough.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    It is good that the heat repair man was able to come and fix some of the problems @coolsim9999999 and that you have heat on the first floor. It is good that there will be no more water damage. I am sorry though that you have to cope with the water damage already done and wait for second floor heating and fixing of the piping. :(
  • Options
    carolynrossercarolynrosser Posts: 438 Member
    So sorry to hear this, @coolsim9999999! I'm glad to hear that you were able to get someone in to do some of the repairs quickly. I hope you're able to get everything else sorted out without too much trouble!
    6UGz4SO.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Thank you @rosemow for your supportive messages B):D! I still can't believe that there's water damage, but we'll fix it little by little, but it really stinks, as well as having to wait for the second floor heat and pipes to be fixed.
    @carolynrosser Thank you very much for your nice message B)! We were all surprised when there was a cancelation, and we were calling around to see which relatives were around if we needed to spend a couple of days at one of their houses. Yeah, I hope the repair man shows up on Monday. We have a spot locked in on the waiting list, but we have no idea how many people are ahead of us.
    Time to figure out where we can sleep and not spill the water buckets from the water damage on the first floor. What a tiring day :#
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    Wow i cant even imagine how cold that must feel @coolsim9999999 , What part of the world are you in?? Its good that some of the problems got fixed! <3
    rzsH227.png
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Wow, such beautiful nurseries so far! And @luckyheather, I really adore your Asian themed nursery. So creative and so pretty!

I wanted to do a bright, cheerful and colorful nursery so here's the Boho Baby Nursery.

Challenge: 144
    Theme for the week: Baby nursery with a musical instrument in it
    Gallery name of the room: Boho Baby Nursery
    Origin ID: lsnishi
    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/69156C81F36611E78499E5E9CE364264
    Pics:
    3NgmocT.png
    9XdZptS.png
    Mjli9SH.png
    WMMwXwt.png
    JnuRcZ0.png

PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Great Nursery rooms from everyone <3:) I'm putting mine up soon as well

That's terrible @coolsim9999999 that you need the pipes to be fixed in your home to stay warm I dont know what it's like when it's below 0 degrees I hope you get everything fixed up very quickly and stay warm <3
  • Options
    Boho Baby Nursery is a very colourfully nice nursery for the little baby! @lsnishi :) It does look a very cheerful room! The patterned curtains, coloured circles floor rugs and square patterned floor rug add a very special look to the room! Very nice bassinet area! The giraffe, teddy and bunny are very cute either sides of the bassinet, keeping the little baby company! Very nice sofa seats sitting area in the middle of the room. The parents will enjoy sitting resting there whilst their baby is sleeping, or enjoy sitting there reading a story to their little baby. The flowers, plants and candles look very pretty on and in the colourful end tables and vases , and on the patterned side wall table. The ladder of flowers are pretty! The heart teddy is cute on top of it! The rainbow and cloud wall shelves with toys on them , patterned wall tapestry, unicorn and girl wall prints, and the octopus wall skateboards look great! It is great that is a red changing table in the room.The sims will enjoy playing lullabies on the guitar. The towels cabinet and towels on top of it is a nice homely nursery touch, Very nice music area! It is nice that there is juke box for the baby to enjoy listening to radio music throughout the day. The tree and bunnies on the wall there are a very nice touch. The patterned stools are colourfully nice for sims to enjoy sitting on. The unicorn and dragon are cute either sides of the door!
    The furnishing of the room is colourfully nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Entry Form
    Challenge 144
    Theme for the week: a Nursery for a new little baby.
    Gallery name of room: Starry Night Nursery
    Origin id: chips46
    Pictures of the room:
    qxMltD5.pnggE019YP.pngTD2eftC.png9x80pKn.pngvTdzrBi.pngf8kOAOi.pngNZ84E2q.png
  • Options
    kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    Oi @coolsim9999999 how bad! I really feel with you! I’m glad that your heat was fixed on first floor and you can stay at home. But sorry for black humor keep cool coolsim, als long as electricity works there are some ways to keep the house warm. Running water is no joy and I hope you can collect it in buckets that the damage is not that big. It really gets weird when the water freezes. It will cause serious problems in the basic structure and I can tell you freezed toilets are not funny. Sending warm hugs, many candles and fingers crossed that you get help soon. <3
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Starry Night Nursery looks very calming and restful for the baby boy! @chips46 :) Very nice blue colour scheme of the room. The furnishing and layout of the room is very nice! The starry string lights and wall pattern looks very pretty on the blue skies wall! The design of the bassinet nook area looks great! The tree on the wall with the cute animal pictures and hearts on the branches looks great! The night lights, baby shoes cabinets, and the cute blue bunnies either sides of the tree , and the corner tables with the toys on top of them look great! The stars and moon patterned floor rugs look nice and suit well the theme of the room. The brown teddy, heart teddy and blue koala are cute in the room! Very nice armchairs area for the sims to enjoy sitting there reading stories to the baby boy. The clouds and hot air balloons are a nice touch on the walls. The balloons in the corner are nice celebratory touches on the birth of the new little baby. It is nice that there is a unicorn print door. It looks great how the dinosaur pictures have been placed on the wall areas around the door! It is great that there is a toy chest with toys for the baby to play with. The starry night lights are a nice touch on the walls and the stars mobile is nice for the baby to look up and see. Very nice design of the changing table area in the roon! The itens on the wall shelving, the wall towels, the bunnies prints and the way that the starry night lights have been placed on the wall areas there look very great! The clothes hamper , wall cabinets and baskets of clothing are homely touches in the room. The sims will enjoy playing lullabies on the violin.
    It is very pretty starry themed nursery for a baby boy! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top