Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    OMG...Thank you... @CravenLestat. WOW!!!
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited December 2017
    Gosh, darnit. I'm torn between 1 & 2. :D

#2's hair color on #1 and you would've pressed that #1 key so hard immediately I bet. :D

But who can blame you. I mean, redheads!

Though I voted #2 when I saw it too. Because redheads!
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I didn't want to pick for you so let your taste in women determine your fate.Of course you had to be difficult and could not choose :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Back on topic my newest sim just made last night....

Korin O'Malley :love:

H4bP4TY.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    OMG...Thank you... @CravenLestat. WOW!!!

Now your sims can be eternally youthful - if they drink from the fountain of youth EVERY Day. Otherwise, they'll stay just as they are. have fun and congratulations.

I have two new video series based in Hidden Springs now - one isn't posted yet. And the Isla Paradiso Bunch have moved to Hidden Springs but it's going to be a long time before we see that part of their story in video.
  • Options
    VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    Sunset Valley . I just began a new game . I have Agnes Crumplebottom and Thornton Wolff married , livin' in Agnes' August Moon house . I stuck poor Morganna , a workaholic , in the Medicine Career no less , whose life wish is to raise 5 children from babies to teenaged , whose husband dislikes children , in the Pre-fabulous house ( one of the few she could afford ! ) .

initially I was gonna just let Agnes and Thornton be themselves and be disagreeable to each other .
    now I've decided to see how long they can go without fighting .
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Nikkei_Simmer Gifted :p Enjoy Hidden Springs Merry Christmas

But....You know its coming

The newspaper girl Evelyn is mine :rage: And Edelaine Porter is Emorrill's :angry: but everybody else in town you can impregnate.

Or else

jAySOpJ.gif

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Nikkei_Simmer Gifted :p Enjoy Hidden Springs Merry Christmas

But....You know its coming

The newspaper girl Evelyn is mine :rage: And Edelaine Porter is Emorrill's :angry: but everybody else in town you can impregnate.

Or else

jAySOpJ.gif

Hey - Oscar has his eye on Astrid Pertridge. Shame about her traits though.

Lucky he'll probably get diverted once Louise arrives in town.
  • Options
    @polrbear :love: You have good taste

L801XPf.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @karritz Astrid has a huge face full of walnuts,like she could be Could be Chip or Dale :D

The ones you want

Jennifer Sato ...Coco uses her
    Madison Bradford
    Edelaine Porter ...Emorrill's kidnap victim
    Anipa Bhatt... Funkeeferrets girl
    Rimpi Bahl is pretty cute

You I think would like the ghost in the cemetary Daisy Romero at YA she would be so good if her eye scale was smaller

Did not mention reg townies just NPC and homeless

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    OK. Thanks - I'll have a look for them. I want Oscar to play the field a bit before I add Louise to the world. He knows Astrid because she works the same place he does.

I might place that apartment you mentioned in the world so he/I can find them easily.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @bekkasan Right!? :smiley: That clip filled me with so much happy!

@CravenLestat I'm flattered that you would tell @Nikkei_Simmer that Edelaine is mine. :p (But I'm sure you meant Sam right? ;) Even though that ship sailed long ago). I'm glad you remembered. :blush:

So since I picked #1 do I get Grim's Ghastly Manor? ;)
    Just kidding. It's totally cool if I don't (and I'm really not asking for presents...) Just messing with you because it's fun. :mrgreen:

@Nikkei_Simmer Enjoy Hidden Springs aka Sam's World. :grin:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member

Colleen's husband thought it would be a great idea to have a family pet - she, however, did not. She was outvoted and the little cutie was named Eli. Despite her protests, she fell in love and now spends more time with him than the kids!

jPzgHul.jpg

eQX1iLh.jpg

HPZsQlQ.jpg
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    MadIris wrote: »
    ... she fell in love and now spends more time with him than the kids!

jPzgHul.jpg

That's cute @MadIris ... They go well together ... :)

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    One more thing before I go in game

@king_of_simcity7 That blonde fancy dressed sim you like.....Is Nancy Landgraab from Sunset Valley at young adult..yupp

@bekkasan Am going in game cause....am making you something :o but the wrapping will not be the best ;) That's your only hint stop punching me. :s

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I'm now saving the first episode of Oscar and Louise. It should be up on YouTube in a few hours.

I've used a different approach to this one and I'm interested to see what you think of it. I'll let you know when it's up.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi sorry if my legacy is boring. I wanted to try it a different way of showing it off. Cathy and Burton now has 2 sons. I am stopping at that for their part of the legacy. I am going to have to redo their house. I am terrible at building. Cathy has completed her swimming in cash lifetime wish with level 9 Education career. Burton has 2 levels to go on his More than a machine lifetime wish and mastered his music career. Adam is a child now and a A student. Dennis was just born.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Screenshot-15.jpg

Hey @Nikkei_Simmer ... I happened to notice something.

Craven can work wonders with patterns and whatnot ...
    But if a Sim has been to the gym ... They can rock that dress ... B)

39161043532_326f63be24_b.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    @blacksand She not only works out there,I think she owns the gym with those guns. :o I tried to get her number and she put me in a figure four after a elbow drop from the kitchen table.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @bekkasan Merry Christmas

Your gift is U*ly Bunny ................. Download link below

She tried playing instruments at various children events but scared all the kids away.Finally got a job at Fluffy Mc Pizza in Bucky Beavers jugband playing drums but a kid seen her and jumped out the second floor window.She went into hiding after that and has no friends :bawling:

XrddZMY.png

Mommy!!!!!!!!! :s

iC2yrdm.png

Help :| the monster is staring at me

mt8Kct7.png

Where is the bleach??

NseVng9.png

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9170043

:flushed:

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    The Story of Oscar and Louise - Episode 1 is now up on YouTube

https://youtu.be/TBJL4UTuIMA

This one's a bit different. I got creative. Expect a bit of drama and added sound effects etc...

Please let me know what you think

BTW This one's all about Oscar - Louise hasn't turned up in town yet so he doesn't even know she exists. He's a bit glum. It's all about the back story and setting up for her arrival - soon but not next episode.

I also make reference to Gerty McFluff as her story is also set in Hidden Springs and I'm setting up both versions of Hidden Springs with the same builds of mine in them.

I've added a not to be played at all version of Oscar in the McFluff save and I will add a not to be played at all version of Gertie and her cats in this save too.

Just so we might get to see characters from each story around town occasionally as townie sims.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Featherbelle: Just so you know... In order to become a full member, you will need to have 50 points, 30 posts and an account older than 24 hours.

:mrgreen: Man, she's going to think I'm clairvoyant or something. :D Posting to her before she's even posted one peep on the forum. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    FeatherbelleFeatherbelle Posts: 20 Member
    What happened in my game today? Hmmm not much really. I started this new character, a single girl named Ciara Connelly, a few days ago with the intent of sending her to college. But having already created a young couple before that and goofing up on sending them off...I am working on upping Ciara's skills and such first. Her lifetime wish is to be a hit movie composer, so her major in school will be Fine Arts. But I know now that having higher skills is better - you can get better scholarships and whatnot. So I am trying to get most of her essential Fine Arts skills up to at least 4. So I still need to work on Logic, Painting, Drums and Bass. Those first three are at level 2, bass is at 1 still. I have given her money now and again so she can eat and have a home. I suppose she's getting an inheritance from somewhere? She first had a basic home and then after some cash flow...she moved to a better one. I have also slowly upgraded everything in her new home....you know how they come with stuff already sometimes? Well I didn't like how most of that furniture looked so I replaced almost everything in her home except kitchen cabinets, fridge, compactor and her outdoor furniture. Well she still had some from the old place, but the new place came with some too. She also has a butler. But she's going to need someone to look after the place once she goes away to school...so it fits.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Featherbelle Welcome to the forum. I've posted on your wall...to let you know the hoops you have to jump through, thanks to the trolls that we've had show up in the forum. They seem to make an appearance every so often; post their flark and then promptly get their rear booted out the door. :D Anyways, welcome and <<<HUGS>>> Thanks for ITF and all the expansion packs you got me to keep me sane. :D OK...and to keep yourself sane too from my whining. <3

@ everyone: Yes, she says I'm like her fourth kid. :D "Honey, I'm bored..." Her: :rolleyes:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Karritz I gotta say that is the saddest thing ever that happened to Oscar's family and friends... :cry:
    I like the sound effects you added and could seriously listen to you reading a book to me all day. Love your accent! :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top