Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Just finished another vid for the 2017 Christmas Thread. :D My brain has decided to go AWOL. If anyone sees it... Please tell it to return quickly. I nearly slipped in a puddle of drool.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Nice update from the beach :smile: I like the part with the picnic on the sand :smile:

@polrbear I see that you got the rare naked bug! :D

@Fireheart2010 Nice pictures :smile:

@emorrill They are going to close Westminster for a while for rebuilding at some point so I want to go there and see it as it is now. Big Ben is already being rebuilt

@CravenLestat Gorgeous pictures as usual :love:

Back at work for me again today with only my favorite waitress to keep me company!

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    For those who don't want to wander over to the 2017 Christmas Thread which @king_of_simcity7 has so graciously created. :)

Here's the video. (Haruo needs to learn how to control his drone better...) :p

https://youtu.be/OnQiwjR8qDg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited December 2017
    This weekend will be a bit busy so no gaming I think. We celebrate christmas Dec 24 in Sweden, so saturday will be shopping for the last few gifts and wrapping them too then play bingo on TV in the evening which is a tadition for me .
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Here is some feedback

@CravenLestat Your screenshots always are good, great job o nthem.

@bekkasan Lovely to see Adam again and cute how she wanted to feel on Autumns tummy.

@Namaya92 I like the recent post, its a very interesting story.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice winter screens.

@Charlottesmom Good Emma is doing better and better, keep sending thoughts her way.
  • Options
    And here is the most recent legacy update I have, have not played since that.

[img][/img]HyPGMqA.jpg

[img][/img]cqgH956.jpg

These two were so adorable the whole party

[img][/img]W36fYQD.jpg

Kate had a moment for herself admiring her ring ( Never seent hat before)

[img][/img]dSR9Ps9.jpg

they took lots of photos

[img][/img]MxiR2n4.jpg

Group photo

[img][/img]JRUmuoD.jpg

Rose chatted to everyone

[img][/img]McJ2Bvn.jpg

another group photo

[img][/img]XezEEI8.jpg

They were so touchy and inlove the whole time

[img][/img]7GH6def.jpg

Wedding photos i ntheir little apartment in the house

All for now

• Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer I will check the video out when I get home later! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback and nice wedding pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@polrbear Thanks! I've gotten some new ones and I liked the pony tail one on her. She's going to be experimenting with new do's. There is a short one that looks awesome!
    Beautiful shot of August driving the car as the sun rose. :) August sure solved that case fast! lol at him hanging around the house nekkid. Maybe a good thing Helen went out for breakfast. I've had sims do that on occasion after a shower. It is funny especially if they leave the house nekkid. Patrick (an older save) went to work nekkid but came out dressed. Your SS is very pretty! I like the outfit. I've never thought about changing those food booth outfits. What a great idea! of course, I don't have seasons in. :(

@Fireheart2010 Glad that Lucy had some fun with Garrett. :)

@emorrill I remember because I had a rainbow hair that I showed you. :) Probably one of the first few times I chatted. You were sweet about it. :) Thanks for the comments. :) They did have a fun day! I had hoped to get up the evening pics, but ran out of time. Gotta work today so no update unless I have time this evening.

@CravenLestat Beautiful pics of Shiloh.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comments.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments. Adam is so cute as a YA! Beautiful pics. They looks very happy. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Beautiful video. Gorgeous music. :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Namaya92 -Great updates!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great updates!
    @CravenLestat -Great video!Great pictures!
    @OhMyHemsworth -Great update!That's how my furry friend Pig went out on me.He slowly got weaker and eventually had heart failure just before he passed away.
    @emorrill -It's that busy time of the year again.
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.
    @MelanieScribbles -That sounds like fun!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great update!I sometimes peek around town and snoop on inactives with HomeOpener.I ended up into Mods and CC before my first year was out with TS3 and I've got a heavy load of Mods to fix game issues.
    @MoonandStars83 -Great update!
    @Mikezumi -I wouldn't normally mind unless I've got shopping to get done so I'll just watch out and set a limit on what I do in each session just so I can still have fun and not get too caught up in my game.Thanks for the comment.
    @Karritz -I'll just make sure to download them if I have to so I can watch them.
    @RodJohn -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Your adjustment to the changes in Emma are like the one I made when Pig's condition changed after he started having heart issues and losing his sight.
    @polrbear -Great update!I've had that glitch before though it was with a censor grid.
    Here's a fourth update of my testing sessions in Logan below.
    Logan,Utah-Under Testing in Game.
    I prepared to set down the blank lot for my pool.
    39123108421_8270b96880_c.jpg
    Lined the blank lot up to the road.
    39123103781_c5499999ea_c.jpg
    Here's the river island view.
    24262583517_f8cb36ae41_c.jpg
    Rezoned the blank lot for the pool to community pool.
    39123094941_08db6c8d0f_c.jpg
    Here's the area where my first residents will live.
    24262581087_c481a81c70_c.jpg
    Main Menu to check that it was saved.
    39123089221_3d8b3302b8_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @emorrill Thank you, I love when the sims are cute all on their own.

@bekkasan Wonderful update as always, thank you.

@polrbear loved the update

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited December 2017
    @bekkasan I always love the colours and composition of your screen shots. They are magical. And your sims have so much fun doing all sorts of things and being happy together.

EDIT: BTW - I'm working on Oscar and Louise Episode 1. It's a different approach to video making - something I've not tried before. It will take a while to do but I think it will be educational for me and fun for anyone who decides to watch it.

@Charlottesmom I hope Emma is feeling a little better today. I keep thinking of you and her and hoping she recovers fully in the end.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Karritz I agree,was going to say the same thing.Always so colorful and bright,Palmarrow and Bekkasan have a knack for shiny games.

@polrbear :o That guy August seems to have lost his pants.Sneaky gnomes always stealing clothes,at least he has a cat to cover his 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

@Silverofdreams30 Really love Kate's hair color.It is really unique and have been playing a long time.Never seen a sim with that color and I really love it <3 You need to patent it..Silverofdreams Vibrant Peach Passion make it in real life girls would look hott with that hair dye.

@Namaya92 Violet has such a smexy librarian look. :love: That first pic of her side profile is so cute with her smiling.She looks like this RL lady I know almost exactly, the girl is sorta plus size but she knows I crush on her.The RL Violet is a Financial advisor wears all these power suits and strappy heels.You need to dress violet in the stuff from the 5th avenue store set :o GIMMMIE :rage:

@bekkasan Your whole update is just so good.The happy vibes are flowing from my computer watching them picnic and have fun.I even was watching the sky and you almost made an entire day of your outing.It got darker as the day went on.And your sim Autumn is wearing Th Outfit :o we both love it...Autumn wears it well with her pretty hair color and new style which is fabulous.All your pics are so bright and gorgeous.

@king_of_simcity7 Your hotel needs to warp to Sunlit Tides or Isla Paradiso.Sooo cold looking :( and Winter just started here in real life even though had snow already.I hate cold weather now your next project can be a nice tropical resort in the hot sun with smexy lifeguards by the pool.
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @CravenLestat I think I found it at the lana finds tumblr so it is out there somewhere,
    but I love it aswell its such a bright colour.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @emorrill Hahaha Thank you! :p I should make some more and make it actually say that. ;)
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I have a few pictures of the hotels in decent weather before and some videos.

No snow here yet though
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    edited December 2017
    Before I treat you guys with my daily dose of sims, it's feedback time!

page 2181

@Fireheart2010 Lovely house you downloaded for Lucy! I like her new hair :).

@Nikkei_Simmer Lovely update, it's always nice to see Thornton, even if it's just his back haha! 🐸🐸🐸🐸 he gave her a nice sum of money :).

@Silverofdreams30 thank you! Quick question what death is Crash? Never seen that green color on a ghost before.

@Mikezumi Thanks for your comments ^^. I did my best with Violet not to haste her into a marriage this time. My sims tend to get married within the first sims week of my games normally :P. But to be honest I really had a hard time picking someone for her because I made all the men in town myself so I love them all haha.

page 2182

@king_of_simcity7 Lovely hotel you built :).

@Charlottesmom this reply is to all your updates on the future pages as well: I'm glad to read Emma is home at the moment. I know it's hard to imagine right now but don't try to worry too much about her figuring out how to live without sight. She's a dog and unlike humans they luckily don't get depressions or similar things like that. She'll learn to adjust and live her life to the fullest and she'll be truly happy, because she won't remember what it was like to see and she won't be able to understand from dogs around her what she's missing. So for her, it's mostly about adjusting to her situation and once she does she'll be as happy as she ever was and she should still be the same Emma! <3 Meanwhile, while she learns through trial and error you can be there to make sure she doesn't accidentally hurt herself, though don't forget that an error is sometimes important so she knows not to do it again next time :). Especially the crying in the bench is terrible and nearly impossible to ignore, but sometimes ignoring it is indeed (like you already said somewhere in this topic) the best choice to make sure she doesn't 'learn' that whining gets her what she wants... I still remember going through these struggles so well when my own dog was a pup and she nearly broke down the entire bench every night lol... I can imagine it's even harder to ignore when your pup is going through such hardships!

When my dog got sick she got a tumor in her nose which made it unable for her to breathe through her nose. Since a dog can't sleep without breathing through their nose, she was unable to sleep properly. I would sometimes spend an hour or two sitting on the floor with her head half resting on my lap so she could get some rest with her mouth open, but I think that she never truly slept not even during that time. She was going through such a horrible time but even while she was dealing with this, she was still always cheerful and happy and making the most out of her life. I don't think she ever considered herself (mentally) miserable like we humans can sometimes feel when things are bad for us. Even on her last day she ran around happily and played with us at the beach as if nothing was wrong. It actually made letting her go really hard, because we sometimes felt like she wasn't actually suffering, you know. Dogs are like that. No matter how much they struggle physically, they will be happy if well taken care of. As long as Emma's loss of sight isn't causing her any pain, I'm sure she will be as happy as she ever was :).

@Mikezumi Chance is handsome!

@bekkasan thanks for your comments! John is definitely a player hehe. To be honest I think he and Marga would have a lovely exciting love/hate relationship lol.

@Nikkei_Simmer I love the plane! I can just imagine them causally driving a plane to work lol!

page 2183

@king_of_simcity nice update on the hotel. I like the little cabin outside and the room with all the curtains is lovely I wouldn't mind spending a night in there! Thanks for your comment.

@Silverofdreams30 thanks for the feedback ^^. Lovely scenery shot of the sunset.

@TadOlson that's a lot of days! I always like to create multiple generations within my games, this is the first time I actually extended the lifestage durations for my game because I feel like I want to take my time to see what's happening around the town before they're all dead already, but I couldn't imagine playing one sim for that many simdays hehe. I read your updates though and you truly do a lot with each sim so I can understand why you'd need so many days :). Do you use a mod to extend the lifestages beyond 42 days?

@OhMyHemsworth Nice update, I love the interaction between dad and daughter while she's already aged up :). My sims tend to forget about their parents once they are young adults haha.

@Emorrill you can expect plenty of more drama in the upcoming episodes of the colony haha so I hope you'll enjoy.

@Bekkasan thank you for your comment! I felt a little sad when I wrote that update about Justine. I'm gonna miss her a lot. It's crazy how you can get attached to some of your sims...

@Nikkei_Simmer Lol what a choice of recreation, the graveyard :D. It's beautiful though and I'm sure the ghosts are happy with those snowmen :P. Going in the hottub while it's snowing outside must be nice, though I'd probably never be able to go out again because of the cold.

page 2184

@Nikkei_Simmer that plane might be as bad as godzilla if it keeps driving through buildings like that! Grats on extending your Sims 3 collection. Remember the Steam Sale starts tomorrow and you could get Showtime and Island Paradise and the stuff packs really cheap! Unless you're looking for physical copies of course :).
    Aww, Alanna was very cute as a toddler but she looks nice as a kid as well. Her hair makes her look like a model who gets her hair blown by a ventilator for a photoshoot haha.

@Silverofdreams30 thank you! Salmon Woods is really nice indeed, though most of the ports have severe routing issues. The one Violet is at is the only one that doesn't make her swim through the water or get stuck somewhere when going home. As soon as she moves in a spouse I'll move her out and build a house myself for the two of them.
    Lovely update on your supernatural save. Clint has some moves!

@Mikezumi John is definitely a player! His traits are Artistic, Commitment Issues, Great Kisses, Flirty, Party Animal, and I think I made his LTW the one where you have to woohoo with 5 different sims at 5 different locations :P. Thanks for all your lovely comments I'm glad you're enjoying the new story :).

@King_of_simcity7 beautiful winter scenery!

@Bekkasan Thank you! I'm having a lot of fun with this game because I created all the sims myself and it's fun to see what they are up to by themselves as well. I use NRaas tagger to keep close tabs on them :). I've never played an empty world that I filled up with sims myself before because I always thought it'd be too much work but I really enjoy it and I can't wait to see how the mixing of their genetics is going to play out in future generations.
    Lovely update. I like Seth, he's an interesting character and it's nice to read his thoughts. I hope Shea and him can find love together <3. When you're in love it's hard to slow down Seth!

@Emorrill Thank you for all your lovely comments. I'm glad you like Hunter, he's one of my favorites too hehe. I'm actually a dog person myself though I do have two cats at my mom's house who I love very deeply <3. No worries about responding to my PM, my story isn't going anywhere at the moment and it's christmas time so we all have stuff to do! I'm glad you enjoy it though :).

page 2185

@King_of_simcity7 lovely pics of London :). I've been to London quite a few times already and I really like the city. It's nice how you always draw inspiration for your sims worlds from the real world!

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely update on the wedding. Seth and Kate are a great couple ^^. So cute how they sang together hehe.

@Bekkasan Such a nice update with the visit :). I like the pic of Alice talking to Autumn's belly even though there is no belly haha.
    Marga definitely is a plum haha. She's got the evil trait so I'm sure she'll stir up enough trouble in the colony.

page 2186

@King_of_simcity7 thanks for your comment :).

@Bekkasan Lovely pics of the beach and the windsurfing. The ship in the background is really awesome.

@Polrbear Nice update! Nice plottwist with Natasha asking Samantha to prom hehe.

@Emorrill Marga is an evil witch, what do you expect? :'D. Violet is definitely very lucky with all these lovely men in the colony, though she's a beauty herself as well :). They all are, carefully selected fine humans to create a beautifully looking civilization haha. I laughed at the comment that Marga reminds you of yourself as a teen XD.

@Silverofdreams30 thank you for your comment, I'm glad you're enjoying the new story :). I enjoyed your update about the wedding as well. Kate looked really cute awing over her wedding ring hehe.

@CravenLestat thanks for your comments! I don't think Violet is the type to ever dress up in clothes like that though :'D.
  • Options
    @Namaya92 :o You don't think Violet would look fabulous in this with her horned rim glasses and that hair ??

1P0idWA.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I've made a topic for this story in the stories section for those who want to bookmark it for easy catch-up :). You can find it here!

tumblr_p141gbcOps1wu9mp0o1_1280.png

The Year 2238, Day 6 - Violet’s Journal

To celebrate our arrival in Salmon Woods, we organized a small festival at the central park today. Most of the colonists showed up and we had great fun together.
    “Hey Jacob! How are you doing this morning?” I asked Jacob, who was just enjoying the sun on a bench near the fountain. Jacob raised an eyebrow at me.
    “Since when did we become friends?” He muttered, clearly still not able to be friendly even though he was not in his werewolf form at that moment.
    “Don’t you think it’s best if we’re all friends, Jacob? There’s only fourteen of us!”
    “To me that just means I have a very limited choice and most probably will pick no one.”

tumblr_p14n99NMZV1wu9mp0o5_1280.png

Well… I wasn’t going to bother with him any more then. I wanted to be friends with everyone, but I also did not want to force myself upon someone who preferred to keep his distance. Luckily for me, Jerry was at the festival as well with his friend Casper the ghost. We spent some time rollerskating, though I feel like the both of them were cheating…!

tumblr_p14n99NMZV1wu9mp0o7_1280.png

Around noon we had a hotdog eating contest together, which I won easily by the way. As a cook, I sure know how to eat!

tumblr_p14n99NMZV1wu9mp0o2_1280.png
    tumblr_p14n99NMZV1wu9mp0o6_1280.png

This is also where I met Davey Swift. I have to tell you, Davey might be the best guy out there so far. We both love cooking and reading! What were the chances that someone from this small group of people would share my two greatest hobbies? He was a bit shy, but he felt comfortable around me because of our common interests.

tumblr_p14n99NMZV1wu9mp0o3_1280.png

“You know Violet, I can spend an entire night wondering about the organization that went behind this colony mission of ours. We know so little about ourselves or each other. I wonder how they picked us, and why? What am I supposed to do around all these outgoing people? But now that I met you, I think I might understand it all a little better,” he told me with a foggy glance. I didn’t quite understand what he meant, but it made me smile anyways.
    “Well, it does seem like they’ve put a bunch of people together who can connect really well! Who knows, maybe we knew each other in our past lives? Maybe we were famous chefs and ate at each others restaurants!” I imagined. Davey laughed at my silly thoughts. “Who knows? It doesn’t matter anyways, right? All that matters is that we’re here now and I’m happy to have found someone who I can share my passion for cooking with.”
    I was truly happy about that as well. I recommended him for a job at the diner and we’re going to be working together from now on. Dimitri is holding a party at his place tonight and I’ve decided to take Davey with me as a guest. Maybe I’ll be a bit less nervous (you know, towards Dimitri…) if I have someone like him around.

tumblr_p14n99NMZV1wu9mp0o4_1280.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Here is another update, as I played some today.

[img][/img]6L7GQQa.jpg

They only had cake for the wedding, so when all guests had left they had some
    food.

[img][/img]jokkb8o.jpg

After that seth and kate had some good clean fun in the shower

[img][/img]SYB016o.jpg

They went out to dance and I caight seth doing this aswell as Kate before.

[img][/img]w7x3zdQ.jpg

some other sims were in attendance at the Grind

[img][/img]HD0bc1z.jpg

[img][/img]2Hb74LJ.jpg

They had fun dancing

[img][/img]mFUpSiA.jpg

Maggie took it easy after all guests had left

all for now

• Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer :# You know that "Moon Pie" outfit you like,well I sent it to you.Now quit slacking and put it on,after that give it to River. :D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Toshiyuki's Busy Day

Toshiyuki was quite busy with sculpting. In fact he was focussing so much on sculpting that he didn't have much time for anything else...and thus he wasn't getting much in the way of painting or inventing done and he did have to master the inventing skill.
    Screenshot-3.jpgScreenshot-7.jpgScreenshot-9.jpg The SUV that Toshiyuki had was definitely good at handling the snow, unlike Haruo's Margarite Vaguester which required a skilled hand and a deft touch to the steering wheel. The sportscar certainly did not like black ice but the 4WD on the Tofunda Wagon barely uttered a protest as Toshiyuki handled everything that the icy streets could throw at him. He did make it safely to the City Hall where he handed over his sculpture to the buyer.
    Screenshot-10.jpgScreenshot-11.jpg A second call from another buyer while he was out ended up coming from the bar up on the hill opposite to the one where the Chikamoris lived.
    Screenshot-14.jpgScreenshot-15.jpgScreenshot-17.jpg ...and yet another sale was recording in the books for Toshiyuki and just as he exited the bar, a third call asked for a painting at Hogan's Diner.
    Screenshot-19.jpgScreenshot-23.jpg Toshiyuki was exceedingly happy as these sales were bringing in money.
    Screenshot-25.jpgScreenshot-26.jpg ...and that certainly helped the family keep their roof over their head.
    Screenshot-28.jpgScreenshot-30.jpgScreenshot-32.jpg As it stood, the Chikamoris were getting a little low on fresh fruits and vegetables so Toshiyuki took it upon himself to get some. Also while he was there, he noticed the lotto machine and bought himself a lottery ticket too (nope, he didn't win anything).
    Screenshot-35.jpgScreenshot-36.jpgScreenshot-37.jpg In the meantime, the Chikamori kids did homework. Nope...they didn't like it either...but c'est la vie. Haruo was not in the slightest bit inclined to let homework slide. That came from his mother who never ceased making life miserable for him as a teenager insofar as homework was concerned. Time to pass the favor along.
    SmexyCensored.jpg Meanwhile; Haruo and River enjoyed some "extracurricular" activity of their own. Sim-Borat says: "Smexy time...yes?" :D
    Screenshot-46-censored.jpg Screenshot-47.jpg Evidently that tuckered them out so much that they went to sleep.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    tumblr_p14nfzJnBv1wu9mp0o1_1280.png

The Year 2238, Day 6 - Davey’s Journal

I had already suspected it, but I’m pretty sure of it now. The organization that put us here has selected us very carefully and I’m pretty sure they matched us up in pairs beforehand, like soulmates. You may wonder how I figured this out? Well, I met her today, my soulmate… her name is Violet and she’s the loveliest girl around here by far. She’s kind and cheerful. She has a good heart and is very smart as well! She loves to cook and to read just like me… after we parted our ways at the festival I couldn’t stop thinking about all the recipes I want to share with her some day. She’s my girl, I know it. But how am I ever going to make that clear to her? I’m way too shy and socially awkward for stuff like this…

I’m afraid I might not be the only one who considers Violet to be their potential partner in this colony though. We’ve only been around here for a couple of days but she’s already wildly popular. She took me to this party at Dimitri Dracula’s house. He’s pretty fancy and way richer than I am. His vampire vibes clearly have an effect on Violet as well, because she can’t stop staring at him when he’s in the room. Dimitri seems to like her as well, since he’s always finding his way across the room to talk to her about something.

tumblr_p14nfzJnBv1wu9mp0o6_1280.png

And then there’s Jerry who is already so comfortable around Violet it’s like the two of them have known each other for years. The only guy I’m not too worried about is John. He spent most of his time at the party flirting with Katie Furball. Wrong choice if you ask me. Violet is way more pretty than her. But hey, I’m not going to complain!

tumblr_p14nfzJnBv1wu9mp0o4_1280.png

I noticed Violet spent a lot of time playing with Dimitri’s kitten. She seems to really love cats. Maybe I should get kittens too, then she can come over to my place to play with them… NO, Davey. That is NOT the right reason to adopt a cat…! Man… at least I can still talk some common sense into myself through this journal. I wonder why they want us to keep up a journal like this. Are they going to read all of my silly thoughts and analyze them for their greater purpose of restoring humanity or something? Ugh… so many mysteries my brain can’t keep up!

tumblr_p14nfzJnBv1wu9mp0o7_1280.png

Right, back to the party. I really surprised myself that evening. Talking to Violet came so natural to me. I was even able to make a funny joke about cooking! She really seemed to enjoy spending time with me. It was just the two of us outside for quite a while and well… it was fantastic.

tumblr_p14nfzJnBv1wu9mp0o2_1280.png
    tumblr_p14nfzJnBv1wu9mp0o3_1280.png

I wonder what she’s doing right now… is she checking out that recipe I told her about? Maybe she’s writing her journal and thinking of me? Nah… don’t be silly Davey. You’re just one of the guys to her, I’m sure of it.

tumblr_p14nfzJnBv1wu9mp0o5_1280.png
  • Options
    @Namaya92 Thanks for the comments and nice updates :smile:

@CravenLestat Good looking Sim :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Nice updates :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice pictures with the snow :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you

@Namaya92 I created him in cas and choosed the killed by sharks option.
    Wonderful new update I like how they all try to figure out why they are there.

@Nikkei_Simmer wodnerful update
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been unable to read this thread or play the Sims for about ten days because my PC wasn't working. I finally found time to take it to the repair shop and they found... prepare for the plot twist .... that there was nothing wrong with it at all! The reason I wasn't able to start it was probably because I accidentally unplugged something. I feel so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 now!
    I have lots of catching up to do now. I'm looking forward to it.

@Mikezumi , I just logged into the sims 3 site and found Christmas gifts from you. Thank you! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top