Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collab for the Alien Adoption Challenge #Collab4AAC

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @superkyle221 Those pics of Nancy develop her character so well!

Funny thing about Nancy: in my dogacy, she's the vet! And she's amazing! Really friendly with the cats and dogs (ignores their people, though!), and very skilled! So... in that save, I like her!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    @CathyTea I quite like Nancy in other saves that I have - but in this game she's friendly and always invites Wendy/Kanto places, but when they get there she looks like she wants them to die ahahaha
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    @CathyTea I quite like Nancy in other saves that I have - but in this game she's friendly and always invites Wendy/Kanto places, but when they get there she looks like she wants them to die ahahaha

That's what she's like in my game! She actually HATES my SimSelf (though Geoffrey is always a good friend), and in my orphan challenge game, she does the whole "Auntie Nancy" thing--but seems really snobby and kind of mean. Fake nice!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    As I had mentioned earlier - another update today. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go listen to a whole bunch of Blondie.

Chapter 13: Atomic
    000_11-04-17_9-29-56c2a0am.png
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    As I had mentioned earlier - another update today. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go listen to a whole bunch of Blondie.

Chapter 13: Atomic
    000_11-04-17_9-29-56c2a0am.png

Enjoy thyself.
  • Options
    https://summonerds.wordpress.com/2017/12/03/shishi/ Here's a somewhat seasonal start to what will hopefully be a subplot within the collabverse. I can Gallerify the family later on!
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Yo! I'm here with a new chapter for my story! I'm surprisingly excited about this!

Stardust Sapling: Chapter 20
    lEEFAna.jpg

Mila is abducted and prepares for a fight for her life... and gets a shock.

I hope you enjoy! Have a lovely time!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    x5fBbf4.jpg

Magnolia tries her hand at communication again, and takes Blossom for a late night walk in chapter 7!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    @RipuAncestor I'm not caught up and haven't read the chapter yet, but the shot you have there for chapter 20 is so gorgeous. Something about the unbalanced angle and the blend of colors just looks really awesome. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    @Karilan Thanks! I really like how that turned out too.
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Hiya! I've got a new Lighthouse chapter that I co-wrote with @Xantheanmar !

Lighthouse: Friends and Strangers

• Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hiya! I've got a new Lighthouse chapter that I co-wrote with @Xantheanmar !

Lighthouse: Friends and Strangers

^____^
  • Options
    New chapter! You can get an inside look at how disgusting Wendy's house is now! Also, she and Kanto go to the park.

Chapter 14: All the Small Things
    000_11-01-17_11-11-31c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    rQYs3Kb.jpg

Magnolia researches Blossom's birth in chapter 8!

I have to admit, I had so much fun doing research for this chapter. I'm going to touch on what I've been doing in a Behind The Keys entry at some point, but here's the basics:
    I'm hoping for Magnolia to find the forum that's set up for the caregivers. Every chapter where Magnolia states she's been searching online for answers, I am actually searching on Google to see if the forums will ever come up as a search result. I've searched things like "lost alien toddler", "how to raise an alien", and "alien spacecraft sightings". Today's search for "alien no belly button?" came up with hilarious results!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    That research-thing is awesome, @Karilan!

Also I have a new chapter too:

Stardust Sapling: Chapter 21
    bfaPZpa.jpg

A brief glimpse to the beginning, and a lot of questions get answers.

I hope you guys are doing well!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Karilan wrote: »
    rQYs3Kb.jpg

Magnolia researches Blossom's birth in chapter 8!

I have to admit, I had so much fun doing research for this chapter. I'm going to touch on what I've been doing in a Behind The Keys entry at some point, but here's the basics:
    I'm hoping for Magnolia to find the forum that's set up for the caregivers. Every chapter where Magnolia states she's been searching online for answers, I am actually searching on Google to see if the forums will ever come up as a search result. I've searched things like "lost alien toddler", "how to raise an alien", and "alien spacecraft sightings". Today's search for "alien no belly button?" came up with hilarious results!

Y-you actually did that? I applaud thee for thy bravery.
    I mean with randomly googling things.
  • Options
    I've got a new chapter up now. I'd be very keen on hearing your thoughts on it.
    https://summonerds.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/chapter-20-golan/
  • Options
    Hi, collabers! :)@For_Eorzea came up with a great idea about getting together for tea, so I'm hosting a SimSelf tea party! If your SimSelf would like to take part, please upload with hashtag #CathyTeaParty and let me know you're coming!

It will be sort of an ongoing thing, I think! Just a chance for us to get together, talk/write about behind-the-scenes things, and enjoy our friendships.

If you'd like to host one or some of these, too, that would be great! Just let us know, and we'll put our SimSelves up for you, too!

For this one, I thought we'd co-write a post or two around it, and I was thinking a theme for conversation might be "How does writing fit into your life?" and the corollary, "what does writing contribute to your life?"

And, since my SimSelf is hosting, there will likely be lots of goofiness and byujisu and pranks! And tea and coffee, too! Might even splurge on an espresso machine! :)

• Options
    @CathyTea That sounds so cool! When are you gonna do this? I can try to put my Simself into the gallery by the weekend.
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    @CathyTea That sounds so cool! When are you gonna do this? I can try to put my Simself into the gallery by the weekend.

We're starting tonight! :) But the party can go on forever...

• Options
    That sounds like a lovely idea, @For_Eorzea
    @CathyTea I'm probably late, but I'll have my simself soon for future tea parties.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    @CathyTea I'm probably late, but I'll have my simself soon for future tea parties.

Excellent! It'll be an ongoing thing, I'm sure! :) Never too early, never too late!

• Options
    edited December 2017
    CathyTea wrote: »

Excellent! It'll be an ongoing thing, I'm sure! :) Never too early, never too late!

My simself is up under EA name Karilan!

Will there be tea cups and saucers? 'Cause ya know. Aliens.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    I uploaded my simself a bit ago, under my username (superkyle221).
  • Options
    Aw, I'm gonna miss the beginning, then. :( But I'll try to get myself to show up later.
    My Sims stories: