Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collab for the Alien Adoption Challenge #Collab4AAC

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Here's my latest: Lighthouse: Bigger than Us
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    Two more chapters for the weekend!
    gEGf42J.png
    Chapter 6: A Friend and Chapter 7: A Good Day
  • Options
    With this chapter, I'm finally all caught up to game-play! Whew! That was a lot of surprises for me in about two hours of gaming last weekend!

Lighthouse: Box of Answers

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Hello all, here is my latest chapter. Wendy brings Kanto to the KinderKare building in Newcrest because she's curious about whether or not they serve beer there. Do they? And who is it that's bothering her this time?

Chapter 9: What Kind of Monster Are You?
    000_11-03-17_8-39-14c2a0pm.png
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    27XHhe5.jpg

Blossom has a nightmare, and Magnolia tries to communicate in chapter 5!

I also wanted to share this lovely video because I know how important music is to everyone here. It's been a huge inspiration for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zrr7WgUQfM
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    B002468B002468 Posts: 7 New Member
    how can i have a alien baby?
  • Options
    B002468 wrote: »
    how can i have a alien baby?

Hi @B002468 I think you need the Get To Work expansion. Then you can either create an alien in Create-A-Sim or try to get your sim abducted and hope for a pregnancy! Here's a nice guide all about aliens.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hellooo! I'm back! With a new chapter (and proof that Taimi hasn't lost her grin):

Stardust Sapling: Chapter 19
    gVxIaJR.jpg

Happysafe.

I hope you enjoy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    So happy we had some updates from you folks today! :)

Here's my latest: Lighthouse: Morning Joe

• Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    I finished my second chapter!

10-30-17_2-22-51c2a0am.png

Chapter 2: Getting Settled!
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    I realized when I was editing this chapter that I've become somewhat enamored with Mallory--she's so pretty! So this chapter has a lot of Mallory spam! :)

Lighthouse: Moon Touched

• Options
  • Options
    7vPeE2B.jpg

Magnolia wonders how telepathy works in chapter 6!

Another chapter this week! In this one, Blossom may accidentally use telepathy back to Panda. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    I'm loving these updates you guys! Keep'em coming! :) No pressure, of course. I'll try to type out something more this week as well.
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Here's my latest chapter. Wendy and Kanto go to the city!

Chapter 11: Out of Sight, Out of Mind
    000_11-02-17_6-23-05c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    New Chapter! Robyn finds answers but they just lead to more questions:
    Chapter 8: "Curious Minds"
    EdPj417.png
  • Options
    Mitchell Kalani has been showing up a lot in my games! I notice he's in so many screenshots.

I'm thinking of incorporating him in some way...
    He seems to me to be friendly and xenophiliac, so I'm thinking of having him be an ally. Perhaps he'll get involved with the refugee project? What do you think? Do any of you have plans for him? And how does he show up in your games?

Also, what about Zoe, J Huntington, and Gavin?

• Options
    None of them have been up to anything in my story or game as far as I remember. So as far as I'm concerned, you can do what you want with them.
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Magnolia is such a shut-in LOL :D

None of the townies have showed up in my game yet but I've been keeping all your story lines in mind in case any show up. I think Zest would be the most intriguing one to show up on my door step.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    edited December 2017
    Mitchell is a friend to Azure Nanli, a character yet to show up in my stories that will have a connection to our Collabverse.

<== non-extra-terrestrial in the pic at left
  • Options
    Anyway, after she got married he hasn't seen her much. He gets birthday cards and stuff from the family occasionally, and has been invited over to lunch once or twice but their daily schedules overlapped so it had to be canceled out.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    So it need not influence thy story in any way, if thou wouldst not have it that way! :smile:
  • Options
    For_Eorzea wrote: »
    So it need not influence thy story in any way, if thou wouldst not have it that way! :smile:

I'd like him to be an ally for the rebels, involved through the refugee sanctuary project--will that work with your story?

• Options
    edited December 2017
    CathyTea wrote: »
    For_Eorzea wrote: »

I'd like him to be an ally for the rebels, involved through the refugee sanctuary project--will that work with your story?

It will work. And I find it interesting that unbeknownst to him he could also be acquinted with a devout Mainstreamer individual.
  • Options
    Speaking of incorporating premades into our stories, I've just updated the latest chapter of my story, which features one of the premades. (This was originally going to be up tomorrow, but I accidentally scheduled two chapters to go up, so I'm just posting it today, because hey, it's Sunday and I can do what I want)

Chapter 12: Suffer
    000_11-11-17_11-32-35c2a0pm.png