Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collab for the Alien Adoption Challenge #Collab4AAC

Comments

• Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Mind if I mention your in-game message board in a possible story about a human sim raising a half-alien baby? Or I could rewrite their backstory to fit the Alien Adoption challenge. Or not mention it at all. Plans are still up in the air.

Totally include us as much as you'd like! And we'd be happy to have you join us!

We're super flexible, so your involvement can be as extensive or as specific as you'd like!

We've got a language PM and a worlds lore PM, so if you'd like to be included on those, let us know!

We're also happy to answer any questions about the overarching stories and plots, including culture and language! :)

Thanks, CathyTea.. I've actually been reading through stories when I have a chance. And I'd like to be included in the PMs. Might give me some ideas what my half-alien child should or would know.

Hi, @Karilan, thanks for the welcome. And you know, your Magnolia gave me ideas how I might write a legally blind sim.

Ooooh I'm intrigued! I can't wait to read your story :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hi! I've got a new chapter, cowritten with @Xantheanmar ! @superkyle221 - This one's got a Sept song at the end that Kanto could hear, if he wants, is able to, and if it fits thematically and etc!

Lighthouse: Ever Welcome
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    Hi! I've got a new chapter, cowritten with @Xantheanmar ! @superkyle221 - This one's got a Sept song at the end that Kanto could hear, if he wants, is able to, and if it fits thematically and etc!

I really really loved this!
  • Options
    For_Eorzea wrote: »

I really really loved this!

Thank you so much !

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @superkyle221 I'm not completely caught up yet, but I just got past one of the chapters where Wendy mentioned loving the night life.

Magnolia and Blossom have made a habit of taking late night walks (because Magnolia thinks it'll be less likely for strangers to identify how strange Blossom looks at night). I realized that if Wendy likes the night as well, there might be a chance that they accidentally bump into one another! I bet Blossom and Kanto would find each other like magnets.

Let me know if you're interested in a collab like this! Otherwise we can wait until they're both ready to find each other telepathically!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    ou8uUri.jpg

Magnolia pretends to understand Blossom in chapter 11.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    Two chapters today! Chapter 10: Normal and Chapter 11: Dr. Zest.
    lyh7gL8.png
  • Options
    659HuH2.jpg

Blossom enjoys bath time in chapter 12!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Hey @Karilan - That could work! Kanto's a kid at this point now, though... and I've got a few more chapters that I need to release (that said, since I'm on vacation this week, I'm hoping to get more of them out so that I can get caught up).
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    And on that note, here's a new chapter:

Chapter 20: No Threat
    000_11-29-17_5-17-25c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    Hey @Karilan - That could work! Kanto's a kid at this point now, though... and I've got a few more chapters that I need to release (that said, since I'm on vacation this week, I'm hoping to get more of them out so that I can get caught up).

I'll get caught up on your story and we'll revisit this idea in the new year!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    Great!

And now that I've finally scheduled my next few chapters (seeing as how I have plenty of time now that I'm back home and still on vacation), it looks like the point where Kanto is going to be able to interact with others will be right around the first of the year.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Some of you may have seen this already, but just in case, here's the latest chapter for my story. Kanto meets somebody new... but why is she talking to Kanto?

Chapter 21: Audience of One
    000_11-20-17_10-37-49c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Hi Guys,
    Just popping in to wish everyone has a great Christmas.
    xmas-pic.png
    I will be back sometime after the 25th and will be spoiling myself with cute aliens catching up on everyone's stories over the Christmas period.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    I finally wrote the chapter where Kanto hears Sept's singing... it's a lot different than anything I've written before, and I'm actually kind of excited about that. It'll air next Saturday.
  • Options
    I finally wrote the chapter where Kanto hears Sept's singing... it's a lot different than anything I've written before, and I'm actually kind of excited about that. It'll air next Saturday.

Ah, yay! I'm so excited about this! One thing I love about your story, Kyle, is that Wendy and Kanto each have such different experiences of reality, so when we get the chapters from each of their points of view, it's really intriguing!

• Options
    Oh trust me, this one is much much much different... it's a similar style to one I read in a writing class I took about a year or so ago.
  • Options
    Here is the next chapter, where Wendy is trying to find a way to deal with Kanto's bad behavior.

Chapter 22: When the Trickster Starts A-Poking
    000_11-18-17_2-46-06c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    Wishing you all a bright and warm winter and a New Year filled with inspiration!

collabwinter.png

• Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    This came out yesterday so you may have already seen it but here's chapter 12: Struggling. Also Merry Christmas to all :)
    LYZKb5l.png
  • Options
    Here's my latest chapter! Kanto gets to spend time with his Aunt Nancy!

Chapter 23: Difficult Fun
    000_11-18-17_3-40-09c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Have a happy and peaceful Christmas or some other time everyone!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    oY3w49e.jpg

Hope you are all having a wonderful time!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    mhbsfgr_zpseasnrfak.png

Happy Holidays, everyone! <3
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    Merry Christmas!