Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheesecake Factory mafia game - TOWN WIN :)

Comments

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Also, I forgot to add that Diva also was on Sub's suspicion list, and would most likely know that Dekay is a very good scum hunter that people seem to trust. So, perhaps neutralizing a huge threat early on was a plan of hers?
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Astraelis wrote: »
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    I wasn't really "Pointing fingers" or choose you specifically, I have a lot of "gut feelings" but if I see someone being really suspicious then I vote for them, you aren't really being suspicious but I have a gut feeling that your the mafia for some reason, like I said I could be wrong or not. If I am, and your lynched then I am sorry. I usually in this game get a lot of people saying i'm being specific for going for someone by being the first one to type after the host writes something down (On mafias), other reasons are because i'm inactive (Which I have been a bit but kind of also active too), or saying something wrong, AND going for someone specific when I do not mean to. If that made no sense, I am sorry.

You say you usually vote right away because you're usually inactive, but that hasn't been true for this case as you've posted quite a bit, so that part is slightly contradictory (you even said yourself you'd be more active, so you really had no reason to). You also said it clear that I'm not being suspicious, but easily voted for me because of "gut feelings." I can't really trust gut feelings ever, they're really just guesses without any solid proof to backup assumptions, or ways to move the direction of the conversation somewhere else.

If I had to guess a more logical reason, you might've voted me because Sub did not, and you saw me as a threat in some way from what I posted, and also wanted to redirect the topic of Sub finding you suspicious. Plus I was second to post right after Sub, so it was easier to pressure some suspicion on me instead of someone else who hasn't talked yet.

Anyway, since I might not be on later, I'm going to vote Diva. This isn't a payback thing. I've attempted to deduce and speculate logically on what might be going on here based on the current situation and what she's said. I just don't find her reasoning to be enough or convincing. I agree with Nascar that basing your vote on something like that is not enough, but I can't think of any other leads, and I tried to do it thinking logically, instead of relying on guesses.

Well, I didn't say I was inactive in this game, I said OTHER reasons (By that I mean in other games). A lot of people have done "Gut feelings" voting mainly because there is no "suspicious activity". As of I haven't seen others. I don't really know how to "back up" me being town, because I've never had to do that..
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Also, I forgot to add that Diva also was on Sub's suspicion list, and would most likely know that Dekay is a very good scum hunter that people seem to trust. So, perhaps neutralizing a huge threat early on was a plan of hers?

I wouldn't have gotten DeKay, I would have gotten someone else. I don't know who but I would have gotten someone else.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'm too tired to think right now, so i'll reread and vote in the morning. Goodnight!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    nicki minaj
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    nicki minaj

tenor.gif?itemid=5436831
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    nicki minaj

:|:/
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited December 2017
    Nicki Minaj has been modkilled. She was Raw Chicken, a third party cult leader
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Nicki Minaj has been modkilled. She was Raw Chicken, a third party cult leader

XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Its getting late and I cant think through the game straight right now. Night guys.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    There's another hour of day, but I'm going to change the title since I'm headed for bed.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Aww shoot. I forgot day rnds in an hour. I guess I'll go ahead and vote Diva. Apologies if you are town.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Accusations were flying wildly, but by the end of the day, there was only one who everyone was sure had to be a murderer.
    "It was you! You killed vanilla!" The sugar was backed slowly to the edge of the counter. "I- I swear! Anyone but me!" But they moved one inch too many, and slipped right off the edge, landing dead on the tiles.

@DivaEvie07 has been lynched, they were a vanilla townie.
    Night 3 has started. It will last 12 hours.

There is a discord afterlife set up, Diva. But since I don't think you have it I can start a separate afterlife PM on the forums if you want. Otherwise, you can be added to the replacements list.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    So sugar and vanilla extract are gone now. This cheesecake gon' be very sour. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    > @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor said:
    > 1. TheRoseHorse
    > 2. Broncos4Life
    > 3. DatSubmarineYourLookingFor
    > 4. SilentWolf101
    > 6. CharlieCheesenurgers ?
    > 7. DivaEvie ?
    >
    > This leaves all of the above. Charlie and Diva with a question mark because they play but tend to be kinda inactive. I included myself in the list because I play a lot too, so it would be unfair to not include myself on the list, though I am town.

you forgot me lol

and Astraelis. I think she was only mentioning players who have played a lot.

I took people who don't play a lot off of the list.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Nascar has been killed in the night, he was a vanilla townie with 6 players remaining, the game enters Rarefaction. Which I will set up now.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm confused on how rarefaction works. Are we still allowed to talk here?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I'm confused on how rarefaction works. Are we still allowed to talk here?

Only talk in the PM you are in. There are two groups of three.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    If they are only talking in the PM then I can't read it :o
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    If they are only talking in the PM then I can't read it :o

I can invite you to them. There is a spot left I think!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    No :)

Thank you anyway. I'll just check back when game is over -- will you post the results here?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    DeKay has replaced Charlie
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    No :)

Thank you anyway. I'll just check back when game is over -- will you post the results here?

Of course!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I've risen from my grave. XD XD I'm like Superman in the Justice League movie. Oops, spoilers. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Astraelis and @SilentWolf101 have been lynched.
    They were the mafia. Town wins!

@TheRoseHorse @DeKay @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor were vanilla townies. @Broncos4life was the Innocent Child.

I'd say let's celebrate with cheesecake, but that seems a bit cannibalistic.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Wew I tried. Good game everyone :D