Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheesecake Factory mafia game - TOWN WIN :)

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    @Astraelis and @SilentWolf101 have been lynched.
    They were the mafia. Town wins!

@TheRoseHorse @DeKay @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor were vanilla townies. @Broncos4life was the Innocent Child.

I'd say let's celebrate with cheesecake, but that seems a bit cannibalistic.

Let's do it anyways!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    AW YEAH!! gg!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @Astraelis and @SilentWolf101 have been lynched.
    They were the mafia. Town wins!

@TheRoseHorse @DeKay @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor were vanilla townies. @Broncos4life was the Innocent Child.

I'd say let's celebrate with cheesecake, but that seems a bit cannibalistic.

Let's do it anyways!

Okay
    1371587222109.jpeg
    unknown.png
  • Options
    AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited December 2017
    So can we hear about how the PMs went and how each group was able to successfully lynch the correct person? I'm sure some are dying to know. I wanna know how they found out it was Silent as well.
  • Options
    Astraelis wrote: »
    So can we hear about how the PMs went and how each group was able to successfully lynch the correct person? I'm sure some are dying to know. I wanna know how they found out it was Silent as well.

Um... yes. I can invite you to the other PM, if you want.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yea why not. That works.
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I guess I should set up my game now, huh?
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    edited December 2017
    Good game guys. : D
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member

Can I be invited to the other group too. I wanna know how they caught Silent. :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I guess I should set up my game now, huh?

Sure!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Sorry guys I didn't play cuz of life. Glad dekay could though.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Sorry guys I didn't play cuz of life. Glad dekay could though.

That's okay. We're all busy from time to time. I hope you are able to play again soon though :smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Sorry, @DeKay. Apparently even if someone leaves the chat, 6 is the limit and you can't invite a new person :disappointed:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Sorry, @DeKay. Apparently even if someone leaves the chat, 6 is the limit and you can't invite a new person :disappointed:

Aw, that's okay. But can you give a summary of how they caught Silent? :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    DatSubmarineYourLookingFor
    I know for a fact it isn't me. I'm vanilla townie, though I am not vanilla cheesecake.

TheRoseHorse
    So we gave to lynch the mafia ans its one of us 3. Correct? Then there is another mafia in the other group of 3?

SilentWolf101
    Well then... Not who I expected to be mafia.
    Honestly, this might make me seem suspicious, but I feel like Rose is more likely to be scum than you, Sub.

I thought that too, but I didn't want to say because I was worried that you might jump on the opportunity. I'd like to hear what rose has to say before we vote for her though.

TheRoseHorse

Im not scum. I gonestly think it might be sub. I swear if its you silent...XD

Why is it that you think I'm scummy?

TheRoseHorse
    Not really sure. Honestly i dont find either of you scummy but clearly one of you is scum. Its more of a gut feeling.

SilentWolf101
    Well... This might be a mistake, but I trust you, Sub. Rose, I'm sorry if you're not the scum, but...
    VOTE: ROSE

TheRoseHorse
    Since this is basically the only thing I can do to prevent a mislynch, VOTE: SILENT
    If I vote Sub, she'll vote for me and I'll be lynched. For now, I'll just hope that Sub isnt mafia.

Sorry- It all happened while I was at school/sleeping... I have the deciding vote... shoot um
    I want to vote for Rose but my gut is telling me silent.
    VOTE: SILENT agh
    instAnt regret but im sticking with it im sorry

TheRoseHorse
    Really hoping that A. The other group got mafia, and B. Silwnt is the mafia, not sub.

SilentWolf101

Well, RIP guys...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Wow, so it was kinda almost like a lucky guess thing. :D
    Bahaha, my group's PM is more interesting than this tho. LOL. We were writing essays.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Bahaha, my group's PM is more interesting than this tho. LOL. We were writing essays.

How did your's happen?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

How did your's happen?

To save space I'll summarize it. I was confirmed town, so it was between Astraelis and Charlie/DeKay. DeKay wrote me some very nice paragraphs to convince me she was town and Astraelis was mafia, and then Astraelis admitted to it.

• Options
    I'll get the text. It's very long haha.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

How did your's happen?

To save space I'll summarize it. I was confirmed town, so it was between Astraelis and Charlie/DeKay. DeKay wrote me some very nice paragraphs to convince me she was town and Astraelis was mafia, and then Astraelis admitted to it.

Little tip @Astraelis. Even if it looks like you will be killed, never admit to being Mafia. There is still a chance that you won't be killed.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    It is very long, even with an innocent child in the group. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4life
    So which one of you is scum??

Broncos4life
    I will find you >:):D

Zinniavanilla
    DeKay has replaced Charlie

DeKay
    HAALLLOOOO EVERYBODY.

DeKay
    Shooot. I knew it was Aestraelis who's the mafia. Okay, first of all, they said on the thread, "I doubt this will easily convince you, but I'm not one of the scum. At first I was suspecting Sub, but now I'm suspecting Diva for saying it's me." He's a new player and I think he might not know the term 'scum' and would have used 'mafia' instead. Of course, this could be that a lot of the others kept on calling me 'scum hunter' but still, it's a bit fishy that he used that term as a first time online mafia player.

DeKay
    It's a bit sad the other group has more of the experienced player cuz I think the other mafia could be either Sub or Silent, maybe even Rose. But we can't help them now. Let's just hope they find the mafia too. XD And if I'm reading correctly, they don't even have an innocent child in their group, so that's bad.

DeKay
    And why is this rarefraction thing even in a PM? I wanna help the other group too. :sweat_smile:

DeKay
    Vote: Astraelis

Broncos4life
    I'm trusting you DeKay, I hope I'm not wrong. Your evidence makes sense to me, and I really have nothing to go on from Charlie sooooo...

Vote: Astraelis

DeKay
    Yes, you can trust me. Now let's just pray the other group catches the mafia too. :(

Broncos4life
    Yeah let's hope so

DeKay
    Who do you think is the other mafia tho? :D

Zinniavanilla
    I'm glad you asked. Bella's pretty suspicious.

DeKay
    No, you're the most suspicious, Zinnia.

DeKay
    That modkill you did on Keyen tho. Super fishy.

Zinniavanilla
    What? He was a scum! You must be Bella's partner. No one in their right mind would think me scum.

DeKay
    Nope. I think you're scum cuz now you're framing me. Bella seems town to me.

bellagorilla
    I'm super town, why would you even think I was mafia?

Broncos4life
    lol you guys

Broncos4life
    I honestly think it's Diva, based on what she's said so far, but I could see it being Sub too

DeKay
    Diva is already dead.

I think it could be Sub or Silent. Astraelis said he was suspicious on Sub but didn't explain why. I think Sub posted so quickly the moment I was announced dead on Day 1 and Sub rarely does that. I know it could be a timezone thing but hmmm, she's usually not that enthusiastic in other games.

Silent mentioned something about the Sub thing as well which makes me think Silent could be mafia and she was quick to vote for Diva. But I think it would be too obvious for Silent to do that. So maybe it's not her. And I don't know about Rose. She can go either way. XD

DeKay
    *Day 2, not day 1.

Broncos4life
    Nevermind my brain is dead at this hour :D I should really get some sleep

DeKay
    XD It's okay.

Astraelis
    Unfortunately the setup screwed me over lol. Broncos is confirmed innocent, and Charlie has not been online, so they obviously can’t be the mafia since we’re in the same group lol. Oh well, yea it’s me. I’m afraid there’s nothing I can argue against that (it wasn’t really DeKay’s reasoning).

Btw DeKay I don’t entirely understand what you meant. I used the word scum because the others used the word scum. Slightly confused by the reasoning.

DeKay
    I mean, true, you could be using the word scum cuz we used it too. But also the way you reacted when Diva voted for you was also very interesting for a new player. I don't know if you had some guidance from your mafia mate or you did it all by yourself but the way you defended makes you look a bit like a scum. :P

But oh well. It doesn't matter now. My reasoning usually doesn't make sense but I'm good at finding the last few scums, one way or another.

Astraelis
    I could’ve argued against that, since I think that reasoning is a bit shaky and it’s not enough to suspect me, but I figured you guys would catch on to the fact that it can’t be anyone else besides me because I got pinned with an inactive and an innocent lol.

Also I just defended myself how I usually would. In this case, I was trying to twist things with logic. I figured making Diva look like she had a motive behind her calling me out would work against her, and most agreed that Diva was suspicious for what she said and what I argued. I tried covering my suspicion with said logic, which I think worked well (no one pointed out anything suspicious from anything I’ve said to Diva).

DeKay
    I'm not gonna stop you from defending yourself. Broncos could still change her vote if she wants to and you can vote for me if you like.

True, Diva did look a bit suspicious, and Sub and Silent. And you too. I would have said something if I was alive at the time. XD I always like interrogate people.

Astraelis
    I already admitted to being scum, so if I somehow change Broncos’s mind, that’d be one heck of a miracle :D

But I’m just going to refute your initial suspicion for the heck of it. I first read the wiki and a lot of times, scum was used instead of mafia. Then when I got my role, Zinnia said something like “Greetings Astraelis and ???, you are scum,” then as you said, the scum hunter thing that Sub mentioned. I also looked at a more detailed video just to get more familiarized with the rules, and it also used the word scum sometimes. Overall I just used scum because it seemed like the norm for all reasons stated above.

DeKay
    Okay, fair enough. I know my suspicion on you isn't the best thing ever but there's nothing much I can go by. And sometimes, it's just me 'scumreading' people. I can't explain it, but you know like when you just know someone is hiding something even tho they don't sound like it? :P

Like for example, I wanted to ask you why you thought Sub was suspicious on the first day. And why you mentioned 'scum'. But since you already answered about the scum thing, I would say that your answer makes sense and I would have not suspected you for that but since we've put in this situation where I know what I am and we know what Broncos is, then I know for sure that you're mafia.

But I enjoyed reading how you defended yourself and posted pretty good evidence the other day. I see a potential scum hunter. :) I hope you will continue playing with us in the next game. ^^ And maybe you can kill me again on Night 1. Haha. Like everyone always does. *rolls eyes* :joy:

Zinniavanilla
    That's usually me killing you day 1, DeKay. And I tried to hold off doing it last game, and look where that got me.

Astraelis
    If it had been you (DeKay), me, and Broncos on this PM initially, I still would've tried to convince Broncos that you're (originally Charlie), the scum. But then Charlie was replaced for being inactive, which was what I was worried about since this message started. If he/she was replaced, I knew it would've been over for me. Broncos would've easily figured out it was me just from that by herself.

And thanks! I'm glad you see me as a potential scum hunter. It's what I do in real life after all :D

DeKay
    Oh so you're the culprit, Zinnia. XD

No, I don't think Broncos would have figured it out easily. There's quite a few times that an inactive mafia gets away with it even after being replaced. I would know cuz I replaced one before in an even longer game and I managed to kill all the werewolves and town.

Ah, that makes sense. ^^

DeKay
    You guys should have killed Charlie instead of Nascar tho. But I'm guessing it's cuz you planned to frame Charlie since it's easier to frame an inactive.

Astraelis
    In this case it's slightly different, and it's much harder to deal with. An inactive mafia could easily get away with it because then the other two townies would be blaming each other (unless one is an innocent child). If it got to the point where the mafia got replaced for inactivity, then it's easy to make the assumption that that person wasn't mafia to begin with if they weren't replaced within 48 hours.

But here, Broncos is confirmed innocent and Charlie hasn't been on since the game started. That's all the proof that was needed to say it was me.

And yea that was the plan, but I didn't take into account that he/she would be replaced, and wasn't really expecting to get caught in with him/her and the innocent child as well.

Astraelis
    But yea if it was you, me, and Broncos initially then I would've tried convincing her that you're the scum, even if you know that it's me. Everything would've hinged on who could convince Broncos better.

It's funny my entire plan got ruined by someone not being here. lol.

DeKay
    Hehee yeah. Sometimes that happens. XD That's why I always want people to be active. ^^ Well, maybe you won't know that but in the future, you would see me always complaining about inactives. LOL.

Astraelis
    Oh well. It's not over yet but since I'm technically done I'll just say, Good Game :D

DeKay
    Yeah, there's a chance mafia can still win. I wonder what's going on in the other group? XD

Astraelis
    Who knows.

Also now I'm wondering if I could've gotten away with pretending not to be mafia and convincing Broncos that you're actually the one. Since I was able to convince you about the whole scum thing, and maybe you guys wouldn't have noticed about the whole Charlie-was-absent-so-it-can't-be-them thing.

DeKay
    I mean, you can always try. I just hope Broncos does the right thing. :D

Astraelis
    Hey Broncos, I lied. I’m not actually the mafia, it was Charlie/DeKay. Vote them and not me otherwise we’ll lose :D

DeKay
    :D Yeah, Broncos. Astraelis was just being sarcastic when he said he was mafia. :P

Broncos4life
    Definitely :D

No, the only way I could have gotten it right was a shot in the dark and some luck :D:D

Broncos4life
    Am I the only one who really wants to know what's going on in the other pm? I really want them to catch the mafia too :dizzy:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Our group used a lot of emojis. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @TheRoseHorse Yea I screwed up. I thought I was put in a situation where I could be the only one who was mafia (but that actually wasn’t the case at all) and that they would both catch on to that, but then I realized I still could have pinned the suspicion on DeKay and convinced Broncos. I was able to refute DeKay’s suspicions on me but yea I had already admitted it. I overthought it.
  • Options
    Our group used a lot of emojis. :joy:

*uses emoji*