Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheesecake Factory mafia game - TOWN WIN :)

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    The lights flicked on again, no one spoke, but it was obvious most -if not everyone- was taking count of who was still alive. It didn't take long until they noticed poor Vanilla spilled over the countertops. There was a collective gasp. who could've done this?

@DeKay, the Vanilla extract has been killed, she was, fittingly enough, a vanilla townie.
    It is now Day 2. Good luck!

There is a discord afterlife set up if you would like to join, DeKay. Otherwise, you can be added to the list as a replacement.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Booo. Why, of course. I'm not even surprised. XD I wanna be added to replacement. ^^
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Well, someone who knows DeKay is a good scum hunter would have made a move like this.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    1. TheRoseHorse
    2. Broncos4Life
    3. DatSubmarineYourLookingFor
    4. SilentWolf101
    6. CharlieCheesenurgers ?
    7. DivaEvie ?

This leaves all of the above. Charlie and Diva with a question mark because they play but tend to be kinda inactive. I included myself in the list because I play a lot too, so it would be unfair to not include myself on the list, though I am town.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Rest in peace DeKay. We'll never forget you!

Anyway it's only been one day and there hasn't been much going on in terms of posts, and I don't really know most of you yet so I find it hard to pinpoint anyone. Submarine has made a lead at least so that's a start, though I can only question how veracious it is towards finding the culprits, but I don't know what else we have to go by right now. It's a start.
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    RIP Dekay :(
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    So who knows DeKay is like the best scum hunter ever? My guess is someone who knows that took him out.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Vote count:
    None as of yet. :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I really don't know who could be mafia, but it could be either a new player or not a new player (I don't know the word XD). So i'm going to leave my vote here..

Vote: Astraelis I might be wrong, I don't know. But for some reason I have a gut feeling that its them.

There's still a big number of us but the mafia could get anyone, but we don't know who... :o
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    I doubt this will easily convince you, but I'm not one of the scum. At first I was suspecting Sub, but now I'm suspecting Diva for saying it's me.

Since you were very specific that it's me, it makes me think you're part of the mafia, because it's very strange how you can outright choose someone specifically (gut feeling is a bit random to go by). I was actually waiting for something like that, because the ones who point fingers tend to be guilty most of the time as they can start swaying the rest to their side and start manipulating the flow of the conversation. And again, it's easy for them to specifically call someone out because they know who their partner is, so they can be sure they're killing someone off who isn't their ally.

So currently my suspicions go to Diva, but I'll hold off voting until I hear what the others have to say.

Btw I'm a guy so you can refer to me as he :)
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    While it is strange that Diva would go for someone so fast, it isnt uncommon here to go based on gut feeling when you have no clue. I have my eye on Diva, but I'm gonna wait for now.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Vote count
    Astraelis(1) - Diva
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    While it is strange that Diva would go for someone so fast, it isnt uncommon here to go based on gut feeling when you have no clue. I have my eye on Diva, but I'm gonna wait for now.

I too found it kind of weird, but I'm not sure

3 3-minute planks at practice :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Yeah, voting that quickly is a tiny bit odd but not near enough to base a vote on in my opinion
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options

Well then again, no one typed after bella said that. And i think it was a couple hours after I post so it wasn't really "fast" (At least I think) And I have alot of "gut feelings" but always say "I dont know" XD
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »

Well then again, no one typed after bella said that. And i think it was a couple hours after I post so it wasn't really "fast" (At least I think) And I have alot of "gut feelings" but always say "I dont know" XD

I wasnt really paying attention to what time you said that XD.
  • Options
    I really don't know who could be mafia, but it could be either a new player or not a new player (I don't know the word XD). So i'm going to leave my vote here..

Vote: Astraelis I might be wrong, I don't know. But for some reason I have a gut feeling that its them.

There's still a big number of us but the mafia could get anyone, but we don't know who... :o

@TheRoseHorse Here's what I said about the "I don't know"

evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    Astraelis wrote: »
    I doubt this will easily convince you, but I'm not one of the scum. At first I was suspecting Sub, but now I'm suspecting Diva for saying it's me.

Since you were very specific that it's me, it makes me think you're part of the mafia, because it's very strange how you can outright choose someone specifically (gut feeling is a bit random to go by). I was actually waiting for something like that, because the ones who point fingers tend to be guilty most of the time as they can start swaying the rest to their side and start manipulating the flow of the conversation. And again, it's easy for them to specifically call someone out because they know who their partner is, so they can be sure they're killing someone off who isn't their ally.

So currently my suspicions go to Diva, but I'll hold off voting until I hear what the others have to say.

Btw I'm a guy so you can refer to me as he :)

I wasn't really "Pointing fingers" or choose you specifically, I have a lot of "gut feelings" but if I see someone being really suspicious then I vote for them, you aren't really being suspicious but I have a gut feeling that your the mafia for some reason, like I said I could be wrong or not. If I am, and your lynched then I am sorry. I usually in this game get a lot of people saying i'm being specific for going for someone by being the first one to type after the host writes something down (On mafias), other reasons are because i'm inactive (Which I have been a bit but kind of also active too), or saying something wrong, AND going for someone specific when I do not mean to. If that made no sense, I am sorry.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    > @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor said:
    > 1. TheRoseHorse
    > 2. Broncos4Life
    > 3. DatSubmarineYourLookingFor
    > 4. SilentWolf101
    > 6. CharlieCheesenurgers ?
    > 7. DivaEvie ?
    >
    > This leaves all of the above. Charlie and Diva with a question mark because they play but tend to be kinda inactive. I included myself in the list because I play a lot too, so it would be unfair to not include myself on the list, though I am town.

you forgot me lol
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    > 1. TheRoseHorse
    > 2. Broncos4Life
    > 4. SilentWolf101
    > 7. DivaEvie ?
    >
    > This leaves all of the above. Charlie and Diva with a question mark because they play but tend to be kinda inactive. I included myself in the list because I play a lot too, so it would be unfair to not include myself on the list, though I am town.

you forgot me lol

and Astraelis. I think she was only mentioning players who have played a lot.
  • Options
    I wasn't really "Pointing fingers" or choose you specifically, I have a lot of "gut feelings" but if I see someone being really suspicious then I vote for them, you aren't really being suspicious but I have a gut feeling that your the mafia for some reason, like I said I could be wrong or not. If I am, and your lynched then I am sorry. I usually in this game get a lot of people saying i'm being specific for going for someone by being the first one to type after the host writes something down (On mafias), other reasons are because i'm inactive (Which I have been a bit but kind of also active too), or saying something wrong, AND going for someone specific when I do not mean to. If that made no sense, I am sorry.

You say you usually vote right away because you're usually inactive, but that hasn't been true for this case as you've posted quite a bit, so that part is slightly contradictory (you even said yourself you'd be more active, so you really had no reason to). You also said it clear that I'm not being suspicious, but easily voted for me because of "gut feelings." I can't really trust gut feelings ever, they're really just guesses without any solid proof to backup assumptions, or ways to move the direction of the conversation somewhere else.

If I had to guess a more logical reason, you might've voted me because Sub did not, and you saw me as a threat in some way from what I posted, and also wanted to redirect the topic of Sub finding you suspicious. Plus I was second to post right after Sub, so it was easier to pressure some suspicion on me instead of someone else who hasn't talked yet.

Anyway, since I might not be on later, I'm going to vote Diva. This isn't a payback thing. I've attempted to deduce and speculate logically on what might be going on here based on the current situation and what she's said. I just don't find her reasoning to be enough or convincing. I agree with Nascar that basing your vote on something like that is not enough, but I can't think of any other leads, and I tried to do it thinking logically, instead of relying on guesses.
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Vote count:
    No lynch (2) - DeKay, Diva

Everyone one in the factory gathered around the crime scene. "It's murder!" A few called. "But what are we going to do about it?" One strong voice called over the others. "We have no clue who did it. Maybe once we know, something can be done, but what can we do now?" And everyone agreed. Wait it out, watch for clues, see who might've done it...later.

A no vote was the majority, so nothing has happened. It is now night 1. It'll last about 12 hours or so.

Is that really the color brown? It looks red to me! D:
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Alrighty, so, here's what I've seen so far.

The two top suspects right now seem to be Diva and Astra. Diva is simply going off of gut feelings, whereas I feel that Astra has given some proof of their evidence and effectively debunked Diva's suspicions. However, should Diva eventually flip town, then I might go after Astra again -- unless he can give me some solid evidence of him being town.

So, as for now (seeing as I don't know when I'll be on again), I will Vote: Diva
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    > 1. TheRoseHorse
    > 2. Broncos4Life
    > 4. SilentWolf101
    > 7. DivaEvie ?
    >

you forgot me lol

and Astraelis. I think she was only mentioning players who have played a lot.

Eh. I only started actively posting a few weeks ago, and I haven't seen any other mafia threads to know that. It's my first mafia game here.
  • Options
    Vote count
    Astraelis(1) - Diva
    Diva(2) - Astraelis, Silent

unknown.png