Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    For_Eorzea wrote: »
    Don't mind me asking and no need to answer, but how old ya guys are?

@For_Eorzea I think we shouldn't say the exact age, but I'm in my early twenties.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    So many good stories to look forward to and read these days! I'm really enjoying all the returning writers, new writers, and new-ish writers! :)

True! Lots of new people lately, it's exciting! But let's not forget all the old-I-mean-experienced writers around here who has been bringing us joy for years now - you guys are pretty awesome, too! :smile:

did you read the front page?

theirs a 16 year age difference between cathtea and me . and i realied after i typed that i accidently called her old. because i meant experienced.

I did read it - when I joined the thread! That's what my comment was refering to. :smile:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

@For_Eorzea I think we shouldn't say the exact age, but I'm in my early twenties.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    So many good stories to look forward to and read these days! I'm really enjoying all the returning writers, new writers, and new-ish writers! :)

True! Lots of new people lately, it's exciting! But let's not forget all the old-I-mean-experienced writers around here who has been bringing us joy for years now - you guys are pretty awesome, too! :smile:

did you read the front page?

theirs a 16 year age difference between cathtea and me . and i realied after i typed that i accidently called her old. because i meant experienced.

I did read it - when I joined the thread! That's what my comment was refering to. :smile:

i thought so. yeah i called her old that day and she still agreed to help me. it wasn't intentional though but we have sense a humor about it.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    4 years older then Hans from Frozen and about 6 years older then Elsa or Kristoff
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I had to share this house I saw today. It looks like a simmer forgot to finish it lol :p

LNqA3qW.jpg
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I had to share this house I saw today. It looks like a simmer forgot to finish it lol :p
    LNqA3qW.jpg

Uhh lol!! That certainly looks odd!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited September 2017
    LOL @schwepps ! Proof we are all just living in a Sims game :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

LNqA3qW.jpg

@swcheppes Hahaha! Oh wow!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    More text-based chapters for La Vita Bella.

Interlude: Recovery (Emit)
    Emit returns to the La Vita Bella story, and contemplates his life in Pleasantview and the stresses of his job.

Newlywed Years, Episode 29, Distress
    Bella and Emit cross paths after an unusual car accident... in which Bella taps her attorney's car.

And another A Life of Whimsy chapter update (I've been updating on Wednesdays):
    04-28-17_6-42-30c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

1.14 It's A Date
    Jenara and Gar go on their first unofficial official date! :) (This one makes me happy y'all.)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

@swcheppes That house is hilarious. I'm pretty sure I have a similar looking house in my neighborhood somewhere.

Two new updates in Tranquility Creek to share. (The first has actually been up for a couple days, but I'm just getting around to sharing it here.)

First, Carrie Palmer has a hard time making friends when she joins the neighborhood play group, and her older brothers aren't has helpful as their parents would like: Read Here

Then, the "Oddities of Sim Genetics" theme comes up again with yet another Palmer house. (Did you know that fully alien children can be born to one half alien and one human parent? I didn't.) Read Here
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    I bring you another chapter from the Schmitt ISBI. It hasn't been going my way and the spouse's plumbob is usually more in the green then the sim I control so I took a break to play a build Newcrest legacy challenge. Will probably share that one too but maybe later as I'm not in the mood to write or play. Well kind of. Going to try and play tonight.

The Schmitt Family - An ISBI : Chapter 1.4
  • Options
    matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member

Don't you hate it when you leave those random forgotten walls around...
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • Options

Emit returns to the La Vita Bella story, and contemplates his life in Pleasantview and the stresses of his job.

Bella and Emit cross paths after an unusual car accident... in which Bella taps her attorney's car.

1.14 It's A Date
    Jenara and Gar go on their first unofficial official date! :) (This one makes me happy y'all.)

their newlyweds how can they be distressed already? newlyweds is supposed to be the fun part.

sorry tomorrow is friday which gets me closer to sunday . boo,
  • Options

LNqA3qW.jpg

@swcheppes Hahaha! Oh wow!

the walls i build look like that they stick out. just like that
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi just started Alejandra Valle's college days
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    The latest chapter of After the Wedding's out. Darion and Aidyn go to the Humor & Hijinks festival, but there's trouble.
    Knowing, Pt. 2
  • Options

1.14 It's A Date

their newlyweds how can they be distressed already? newlyweds is supposed to be the fun part.

sorry tomorrow is friday which gets me closer to sunday . boo,

@friendsfan367 the section is called Newlywed Years as it's during the first few years of Bella's marriage. Without giving too much away, this is not a typical marriage (and there's a lot of history that plays into it). However, I can see see why that's confusing.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Chapter 2 of season 2 of Super Dating is now up! Learn how things started with Joseph and if Erin sees a future with him.

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

I'm OLD! Or rather, young, many times over! I'm at the tail-end of the Baby Boomers, not quite old enough to have been a hippie in my teens, but old enough to have been a hippie at age 10! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Without giving actual ages, this forum (the site in general) skews pretty old. I'm in my 20's and always feel...so young.

I think the majority here tend to be around your age-bracket? A lot of the lurkers tend to be my generation. I think this forum probably feels older because I'm so vocal! LOL! And I'm not shy about sharing my generational perspective and ignorance!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

i thought so. yeah i called her old that day and she still agreed to help me. it wasn't intentional though but we have sense a humor about it.

It's a good joke... a classic! :)

• Options
    @swcheppes I'd LOL that photo but it gives me the tense moodlet! LOL! Remember in TS2 when unfinished houses made Sims freak out from tension? My boyfriend loved building in TS2, and he created a building inspector to check out the builds for walk-throughs and such, and, feeling autobiographical, he game the building inspector the Scorpio sign... poor Sim would legitimately have a break down when he'd do a walk-through of an unfinished building! :dizzy:

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    What I enjoy about my family, we all look way younger than we are. If you met me and I told you my age, you'd probably say something on the lines of: "What? No way!" :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Just stopping by to say hi!!!

Almost done with the new metro :) and omg there are so many stories!! Gunna start bookmarking :)
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Without giving actual ages, this forum (the site in general) skews pretty old. I'm in my 20's and always feel...so young.

Im also in that age bracket, but i feel so old lol
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    What I enjoy about my family, we all look way younger than we are. If you met me and I told you my age, you'd probably say something on the lines of: "What? No way!" :grimace:

I look as old as I am--just have a look at your banner for your Newcrest story! LOL!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top